Public service announcement: Get your tickets early otherwise they might sell out.

• 129 results
#51 Posted by DaVillain- (34344 posts) -

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@davillain- said:

It was that moment, BenjaminBanklin fell into I_P_Daily's trap lol.

Seriously, Cows are easily tricked!

I guess your alt serves a purpose. LOL!

Alt you say? Now I have seen everything today.

BenjaminBanklin, look what Daily got you into, you fell for his slapstick and to top it all off, you basically

And I'm just laughing my ass off.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
#52 Posted by BenjaminBanklin (3850 posts) -
@davillain- said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@davillain- said:

BenjaminBanklin, look what Daily got you into, you fell for his slapstick and to top it all off, you basically

Note: Playing yourself is still much more fun than playing Crackdown 3.

#53 Posted by DaVillain- (34344 posts) -

@BenjaminBanklin: Correction, Crackdown 3 isn't release yet. So how am I'm playing Crackdown 3 right now? I'm way more excited for Anthem then anything else :)

#54 Posted by I_P_Daily (10397 posts) -

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

I asked you 3 times and you never answered the question with a YES or a NO which leads to only 1 conclusion and that's that you do lol. So not only were you wrong about me but you are the one watching movies & TV show along with watching your movie games on your PS4 lol.

So you bought a console to watch stuff on it while I use it to play games on, and yet you're calling other people weirdos lol.

Pictured: Phil Specter brings more "games" to Xbox.

Is that a still from one of the many movies you watch on your PS4???

#55 Posted by I_P_Daily (10397 posts) -

@davillain- said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@davillain- said:

Stop lying dav he's got us now LMFAO.

#56 Posted by BenjaminBanklin (3850 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:

Is that a still from one of the many movies you watch on your PS4???

You're watching it on a 4K UHD. Xbox getting trash in Hi-Def... but you're used to that by now.

@davillain- said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Correction, Crackdown 3 isn't release yet. So how am I'm playing Crackdown 3 right now? I'm way more excited for Anthem then anything else :)

Uh huh, you'll be the first one streaming it on Friday. LOL!

#57 Posted by I_P_Daily (10397 posts) -

@BenjaminBanklin: Nah man you're the one who confirmed that you use your PS4 for watching lol.

#58 Posted by BenjaminBanklin (3850 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Nah man you're the one who confirmed that you use your PS4 for watching lol.

I'm gonna watch your posts when you cry about CD3 scores on Monday. Can't wait for the lem victimhood rants. They're gonna be gold!

#59 Edited by I_P_Daily (10397 posts) -

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

I'm gonna watch your posts when you cry about CD3 scores on Monday. Can't wait for the lem victimhood rants. They're gonna be gold!

Sorry to disappoint you Benji but its score means nothing to me. I hope it scores higher than a 4 though just to see one of your fellow herd members disappear from site. Say you should jump in with blacky, since all you have been doing in this thread is talking about Crackdown.

You need to put up or shut up, but we know you won't because like boxrekt you're all talk little man :(

#60 Posted by jaydan (1844 posts) -
@davillain- said:

Who the hell buys movie tickets? I sure don't and when it comes to movies, I simply:

Pirate Bay MF!

I'll be sure to let you know how amazing Avengers Endgame looks on the big screen over a cam recording when it comes out. ;)

#61 Posted by cainetao11 (36216 posts) -

@i_p_daily: Calling a 10/10 from Gamespot now. We all know the reviewers here love drama, emotions before gameplay.

#62 Posted by cainetao11 (36216 posts) -

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@the-a-baum said:

@i_p_daily:

They were so mad about Sony games that they misspelled the meme.

LMAO that was good dude

#63 Posted by jaydan (1844 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

Sorry to disappoint you Benji but its score means nothing to me. I hope it scores higher than a 4 though just to see one of your fellow herd members disappear from site. Say you should jump in with blacky, since all you have been doing in this thread is talking about Crackdown.

You need to put up or shut up, but we know you won't because like boxrekt you're all talk little man :(

Well, what's it to you @BenjaminBanklin - if you're so confident Crackdown 3 will bomb, why don't you place your bet?

#64 Posted by jeezers (2257 posts) -

Death stranding sounds like a game I'll never want to play, seriously them not showing gameplay lines up with this, its going to be a super narrative based tech demo with great graphics. Not my thing, sounds like something for the heavy rain crowd

#65 Edited by ellos (1878 posts) -

@Pedro said:

Anyone expecting this game to be more gameplay than cinematics is in for a rude awakening. This game is going to be a Youtube friendly game.

I am expecting or clinging to hope that its still a Kojima open world game. Not taken too far by hollywood. Yes cinematics galore but gamplay elements still intact and command its own style. As good as it gets in this day and age. I hope the gamplay does not care how inappropriate it is to the story or whatever cinematics tone of the game. I don't care I have sat along and got entertained by long ass yakuza cinematics and enjoyed them because the gameplay is entertaining. I don't need youtube for me to go in and systematically mess around with game mechanics. I hope the playground is there for that. It is still an open world game is it not. As long as the gameplay has some nuances and trends up from his last game then by all means.

#66 Posted by I_P_Daily (10397 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

@i_p_daily: Calling a 10/10 from Gamespot now. We all know the reviewers here love drama, emotions before gameplay.

I know, and cows will think its the best movie exclusive since the last one :)

#67 Posted by I_P_Daily (10397 posts) -

@jaydan said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

Well, what's it to you @BenjaminBanklin - if you're so confident Crackdown 3 will bomb, why don't you place your bet?

He's gone dark lol.

#68 Posted by cainetao11 (36216 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:
@cainetao11 said:

Look, I like a story that im interested in, in a game like anyone else. GoW, RDR2, Witcher and Mass Effect series all grabbed me.

But there is a place where its story FIRST and gameplay is secondary. For me? That's meh. The thing that makes this medium stand out is gameplay. Quantic Dream, Tell Tale, Life is Strange and these kind of games dont do it for me. The gameplay is shit.

If what I'm reading is telling me Im gonna se a "game" like these from Death Stranding then fvck it.

#69 Posted by KBFloYd (21365 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:
@cainetao11 said:

#70 Posted by sleepnsurf (3075 posts) -

@BenjaminBanklin: more like you guys troll these boards because the movie was over fast and wasn't even a good one.

#71 Edited by ellos (1878 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@cainetao11 said:

Look, I like a story that im interested in, in a game like anyone else. GoW, RDR2, Witcher and Mass Effect series all grabbed me.

But there is a place where its story FIRST and gameplay is secondary. For me? That's meh. The thing that makes this medium stand out is gameplay. Quantic Dream, Tell Tale, Life is Strange and these kind of games dont do it for me. The gameplay is shit.

If what I'm reading is telling me Im gonna se a "game" like these from Death Stranding then fvck it.

Oh god no in a funny way Kojima and David Cage are very much alike when it comes to writing and story telling. Many jurnos will not put them in the same calibre as ND, Cdpr or even RockStar. What caries kojima is the entertainment aspect of it and ironically is the gameplay. The best thing about MGS5 and the thing that got it overrated everywhere is not story telling. It was simply gameplay. I hope hollywood has not made him forget that. If he abandons that to go full on David Cage then the best DS is going to get is similar score as those games. In a way it will be a failure then the Cage games. Him and his team have put together better gameplay then any of those teams ND, RockStar and yes CDPR. I hope the talk of rouge like nature and online is still very much part of DS. God don't go David Cage right now. I don't think many game media will like the writing or the convoluted nature to overrate the game.

#72 Posted by BenjaminBanklin (3850 posts) -
@jaydan said:

LOL! No. You shouldn't make bets against nature. Besides, I thought all the lems here didn't care about it. I'm getting so many mixed messages... even from the same people.

#73 Posted by I_P_Daily (10397 posts) -

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@jaydan said:

LOL! No. You shouldn't make bets against nature. Besides, I thought all the lems here didn't care about it. I'm getting so many mixed messages... even from the same people.

The Rock says it best

#74 Posted by freedomfreak (50920 posts) -

Another game that will make me feel smart. Just like Bioshock Infinite. Amazing work by Ken Levine.

#75 Posted by PC_Rocks (1673 posts) -

Good to see cows are still DCing movie games by lumping it with games that have cinematics.

Oh and Quad is back with another alt.

#76 Posted by TheEroica (18223 posts) -

If you purchase the console you don't have you'll cry less...

#77 Posted by I_P_Daily (10397 posts) -

@TheEroica said:

If you purchase the console you don't have you'll cry less...

Are you talking to me?

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
#78 Posted by SolidGame_basic (23719 posts) -
@i_p_daily said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

I sense game envy from TC. He keeps saying he's not interested in Sony games but he talks about them all the time. Just get the system already!

Like how you talk about Xbox??? but this is a public service announcement, i'm here to let you know to get your tickets early as there is only a limited amount of seats available at any one time.

I envy Xbox because... I can play their games on PC? Oh, the horror!

#79 Posted by I_P_Daily (10397 posts) -

@SolidGame_basic said:
@i_p_daily said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

I sense game envy from TC. He keeps saying he's not interested in Sony games but he talks about them all the time. Just get the system already!

Like how you talk about Xbox??? but this is a public service announcement, i'm here to let you know to get your tickets early as there is only a limited amount of seats available at any one time.

I envy Xbox because... I can play their games on PC? Oh, the horror!

Oh look here's another one

#80 Posted by VFighter (4313 posts) -

Yawn, another troll/ bait thread filled to the brim with memes. This message board is getting beyond pathetic.

#81 Posted by Sevenizz (2810 posts) -

Once the sony brainwashing marketing machine is in full effect, it’s hard to reverse the effects. You’ve got the zombies even praising a dull game-making-game on the front page here!

#82 Posted by I_P_Daily (10397 posts) -

@vfighter said:

Yawn, another troll/ bait thread filled to the brim with memes. This message board is getting beyond pathetic.

Its SW what do you expect, people making lovely threads about one another?

Instead of bitching all the time how about creating your own threads then and lets see how you go.

You can call it whatever you like, but I used Reedus own words and added some SW spice to it, not my fault you don't like it.

#83 Posted by ocinom (981 posts) -

Xbox Fannies insecure again. As usual sony domination continues.

#84 Edited by uninspiredcup (30697 posts) -

Regardless of being a F grade movie, critics will fap to like it's the first airing of Baywatch. Will be up to free-thinking gamers to decry it big pile of shit without ever having played it.

#85 Posted by XVision84 (15036 posts) -

Sooooooooooooooooo hyped for Death Stranding 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

#86 Posted by Pedro (32966 posts) -

You guys are terrible. I haven't seen Sony fannies this triggered from a blatant troll bait thread. It got so bad that the Crackdown shield was used and it failed. 😁😂🤣

#87 Edited by XVision84 (15036 posts) -

@vfighter: Who doesn't like memes?

Reedus holding Kojima is great lol

#88 Posted by DaVillain- (34344 posts) -

@Pedro said:

You guys are terrible. I haven't seen Sony fannies this triggered from a blatant troll bait thread. It got so bad that the Crackdown shield was used and it failed. 😁😂🤣

Sony fannies will do anything to get their 15 minute of fame and I_P_Daily did them a favor :P

#90 Posted by jaydan (1844 posts) -

Can cows explain why the Oscar-winning film director Guillermo del Toro is a part of this game? Can cows explain why all the footage we've seen so far for Death Stranding is nothing but cutscenes and walking simulator? Can cows explain what the gameplay mechanics are?

#91 Posted by VFighter (4313 posts) -

@XVision84: When you've seen the same memes from the same posters for the thousand time...well yawn...at least the Reedus one was new I guess.

#93 Posted by Randoggy (3408 posts) -

@juarbles said:

Damn so much preemptive damage control and cries from the usual suspects. ;-)

Lol.

#94 Posted by MonsieurX (38629 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:
@ajstyles said:

Lems are the biggest hypocrites of all time.

They hate movie games...

But then claim RDR2 and Witcher 3 are the games of the generation LMAO.

We get it, you hate Sony’s exclusives because they aren’t on Xbox. Keep on hating Sony’s games and enjoy your...Xbones No games.

Who stated that?

Lems, can't you read?

#95 Edited by TheEroica (18223 posts) -

@i_p_daily: not you specifically, in general.

Its good to taste the nectar of other fruit. I switch console focus all the time... Some have good runs for a few years and others pick up steam elsewhere...

#96 Posted by General_Solo76 (522 posts) -

Clearly i_p_daily’s insecurity has driven him mad with jealousy to make ridiculous threads such as this......it’s all a bit sad really

#97 Posted by Shewgenja (21030 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but reading between the BS (and there's a lot of it when it comes to this game/movie) it has been confirmed by Kojima's boy Reedus that Death Stranding is another movie game.

Reedus says...

"The concept is so far out into the future. Instead of eliminating everyone around you, it's bringing everyone together," he explained. "It's a very positive video game, but scary and depressing at the same time. It’s kind of a new movie. I've never seen anything like what we're doing."

So SW is it time Sony starts to offer popcorn with its "games" because at this point people might start to feel ripped off at the price of the tickets?

Here's the article enjoy :)

Get ready for the feelz everyone as this one is going to be a "miracle"

And yet, more people will get more hours of game time out of this game than anyone ever did out of Sea of Thieves. Wonders of the universe abound, my wayward Lem.

#98 Posted by 123pazu (48 posts) -

The only type of games xbox has been lacking is the one lemmings are bitching the most about... talk about sour graping...

I also don't understand the talk about movie/cinematic games having no gameplay. They are just an evolved version of the classic adventure games from 80s and 90s. Conversation with npds is gameplay... Manipulating/combining/using inventory items is gameplay... Pixel hunting/clue searching is gameplay... Quick time events/interactions during cutscenes is gameplay... You people might find these games lazy and boring, and that's perfectly fine too, but just try not to use 'no gameplay' as an excuse to diss on them...

#100 Posted by Evil_Loli (98 posts) -

LOL PS4 movie games.