PUBG dev makes a site called...wait for it..."Fix PUBG"!

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/pubg-opens-a-website-called-fix-pubg/1100-6461016/

Why that name? "This is a phrase that we've been hearing a lot lately. Bugs, performance problems, and quality-of-life issues have been limiting PUBG's true potential, and you want it fixed," reads a line on the website. "So we think it's time to do something about it."

Lately???? Are you out of your minds?!

Fix PUBG will be a "months-long campaign" that will see PUBG Corp. update and improve the game with fan-requested features and more. The purpose of the Fix PUBG website is to offer a level of transparency so fans understand the what, why, and when of it all.

The campaign is set to run from August through October, though PUBG Corp. stressed that it will always be looking into how it can expand and improve upon PUBG over time.

The website shows off a roadmap of changes for things like client performance, server performance, anti-cheat, matchmaking, bug fixes, and quality-of-life issues, along with specific timelines for when those problems will be addressed in the August-October period.

Go to the Fix PUBG website to learn more.

Visit the site and see just how much they need to fix by the end on October.

This is the paid version of BR!

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

lol the savior of Xbox one...a broken and buggy game.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

This is what gave Fortnite the upper hand. It's free and worked. Honestly being able to aim at an opponent in Fortnite was a revelation. Trying to do this in PUBG is a nightmare. PUBG is best played like a stealth game until you're one of the last two standing. Then it's down to dumb luck, pray aiming and shooting works on your behalf.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

The lems have been owned again. The beatings will continue until morale improves

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Creepywelps
Member since 2015 • 2964 Posts

@Bread_or_Decide: I play aggressive as hell in pubg. The recoil and ballistics are probably just hard for you.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

This thread is the definition of TLHBO

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ReCloud

@quadknight: come check this out

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#8 madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10585 Posts

Well, at least we now know the reaction time of PUBG devs:

Players: "Hey, Bluehole, your game runs like shit."

*17 months later*

Bluehole: "Our game runs like shit."

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

@creepywelps said:

@Bread_or_Decide: I play aggressive as hell in pubg. The recoil and ballistics are probably just hard for you.

I should have been specific, PUBG on xbox.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

The moment i saw what hardware you needed to run this game half decent was the moment i couldn't bother anymore.

I bet they lost a ton of sales because of it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

I don't think PUBG will ever be fixed

neatfeatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#12 neatfeatguy
Member since 2005 • 4400 Posts

I stopped playing the garbage of a game 10+ months back (thankfully the game was gifted to me and I didn't have to spend my own money on it) when guys with shotguns were dropping my teammates and me from hundred+ yards out with headshots through level 2 and level 3 helmets.

On top of that, the folks that would teleport behind you and then away after they killed you. Or the people that used speed hack to run around and melee everyone. Or those people that could jump around all day long and headshot everyone that they saw. Or the times you do get the drop on someone, get a couple of shots off and see blood from hits as you shoot them in the head and chest, but they turn around and kill you with a single shot from an uzi or some other 9mm ammo weapon.....or the times you'd get headshot from an uzi from 100+ yards out.....

They needed to fix this game a long, long time ago. They alienated many players with the fact they ignored so many bugs/issues and focused on milking money from people. The game won't rebound to what it once was, no matter how many bugs/glitches they fix.

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Creepywelps
Member since 2015 • 2964 Posts

@Bread_or_Decide: Oh, my bad then.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

? B...bu...bu....bu...but lems told me this turd was fixed now and was a blast to play.

Loading Video...

? When devs have to come up with a site to help fix their shitty game you know things are bad. To top it off lems paid money to play this garbage and it looks and runs terribly on their Flopbones.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

There has never been a more utterly annihilated faction of fanboys than the lems. This is why SW isn't even much fun anymore. Lems have nothing. Everything they cling to turns to crap. Case in point: the claims of Pubg being fixed, only to have the dev turn around and create an entire website based on the fact that the game is a broken mess. And lems actually pay for this crap. They pay to play a broken game that the dev admits is broken. If that's not the saddest sh_t I've heard here on SW, I don't know what is. Lems....sheesh. You guys are permanently rekt.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@reduc_ab_: LOL!! Bu bu buht pubg plays perfectly smooth on my xbonex lol

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@reduc_ab_ said:

There has never been a more utterly annihilated faction of fanboys than the lems. This is why SW isn't even much fun anymore. Lems have nothing. Everything they cling to turns to crap. Case in point: the claims of Pubg being fixed, only to have the dev turn around and create an entire website based on the fact that the game is a broken mess. And lems actually pay for this crap. They pay to play a broken game that the dev admits is broken. If that's not the saddest sh_t I've heard here on SW, I don't know what is. Lems....sheesh. You guys are permanently rekt.

Lems are the suckers of the generation. Everything they have clinged on to with the Flopbone has been a failure or has disappointed. They were so hyped for this trash game last year only for it to release and be a disaster on the Bone. It wouldn’t have been as bad if lems admitted that they got scammed into paying for a turd but these clowns have been on the forums damage controlling this piece of shit game for months lol. Now you have the devs coming out and admitting their game is a broken piece of shit and they need help.

? TLHBRekt!

Waiting for @commander to come in here arguing that this turd is actually a GOTY caliber game better than all the games on PS4 HAHAHAHA!

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61473 Posts

It sucks that PUBG came from a mod and eventually got the limelight and was slowly worked into a pretty decent game. Then Epic came along and just destroyed it with a fully workable alternative.

In all fairness, I give credit to the PUBG team, as it has come a long way, but they need to invest some of that sizeable income to actually pushing a finished game.

Well, the usual suspects are here to comment on Lemmings. Holy ****, lads.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44105 Posts

Well I really don’t know how I’m ever going to sleep at night after hearing this news.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

Well I really don’t know how I’m ever going to sleep at night after hearing this news.

lol rabid cows grasping for straws again, cheats and server problems are not a console issue.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By commander

@quadknight said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Lems are the suckers of the generation. Everything they have clinged on to with the Flopbone has been a failure or has disappointed. They were so hyped for this trash game last year only for it to release and be a disaster on the Bone. It wouldn’t have been as bad if lems admitted that they got scammed into paying for a turd but these clowns have been on the forums damage controlling this piece of shit game for months lol. Now you have the devs coming out and admitting their game is a broken piece of shit and they need help.

? TLHBRekt!

Waiting for @commander to come in here arguing that this turd is actually a GOTY caliber game better than all the games on PS4 HAHAHAHA!

you're both desperate, cheats ain't possible on the console, and xbox has (unlike sony) 300000 servers designated for xbox only.

These are mostly pc issues, not to mention the player base on the pc doesn't seem to be affected

lol fail

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ReCloud

The lemmings desperation trying to separate the versions of PUBG, claiming that the PC one is worse than the X1 one is pathetic, not even you believe that, lemmings

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

Been a gamer my whole life. Battle royal is the lamest genre I've ever seen. All these games I can't stand, fortnite,h1z1,pubg, funny thing is my favorite games are multiplayer.

Quake, unreal tournament, counterstrike, halo, team fortress, tribes ,day of defeat, gears of war. I love competitive MP. But for some reason I despise these games, I tried them all and they all play like trash. I can not get into this genre at all, the shinking map, the you die and then abandon, the pure luck of being near certain items, its the worst multiplayer genre of games ive ever played.

And fortnite literally takes up 90% of gamespots articles. I want this genre to burn already.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

So do the Cows want this game or Not? ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

@xhawk27: Why would cows want a broken ass game that even the devs admit is broken?

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@commander: "you're both desperate, cheats ain't possible on the console, and xbox has (unlike sony) 300000 servers designated for xbox only."

Virtual servers... And not just for Xbox. They are for anything "Live".

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@jeezers: I feel the same way. I don't get the fad. I've tried playing fortnite, but just didn't understand the fun. First time I played, I just hid with a shotgun. Got 15th place. Boring.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 commander

@joshrmeyer said:

@commander: "you're both desperate, cheats ain't possible on the console, and xbox has (unlike sony) 300000 servers designated for xbox only."

Virtual servers... And not just for Xbox. They are for anything "Live".

either way, matchmaking, server problems and cheating are not much of a problem on xbox, this seems to be more of a pc issue.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 commander

@recloud said:

The lemmings desperation trying to separate the versions of PUBG, claiming that the PC one is worse than the X1 one is pathetic, not even you believe that, lemmings

you and you alter ego quadknight are the pathetic ones, you're so desperate that you don't even see that these are pc issues, cheating is not possible on the xboxone with pubg, and server issues are a pc problem as well.

nice try though, you can keep on playing that kids battle royale fortnite.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts

Sony did well refusing to accept this game in its current state. There's some basic level of quality you need to demand, specially for such a popular genre.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ReCloud

@commander: I'm not the one with an X1 taking the L day after day... PUBG is a broken mess, no matter the platform.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Ant_17

@commander said:
@recloud said:

you and you alter ego quadknight are the pathetic ones, you're so desperate that you don't even see that these are pc issues, cheating is not possible on the xboxone with pubg, and server issues are a pc problem as well.

nice try though, you can keep on playing that kids battle royale fortnite.

You are so dense.

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/fix-pubg-pc-xbox-one-playerunknowns-battlegrounds-1897187

PUBG (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds) is superlative on Android and iOS. However the version of the game on PC and Xbox One leaves a lot to be desired, particularly the former. With bugs, glitches, and inconsistent frame-rate even on high-end PC configurations, PUBG PC is a mess.

You are litteraly arguing over less sh*t, when the phone versions are better than all. The phone version! A phone is better for gaming than a Bone, how can you even try to defend this?

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ReCloud

@Ant_17: lmao, another day, another rekt Lem

Utensilman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Utensilman
Member since 2006 • 1571 Posts

Check out all the drones that’ll be playing pubg come December bashing it.

Go back to your pack of 4 year olds on fortnite, it’s still summertime. You only have a little left to wait

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ReCloud

@Utensilman: lmao, another lemming reaching hard believing us cows want to play PUBG. And even if we wanted to, we could play it on smartphones, we don't need a shitty Xbox to that.

LMAO

TLHBO

Utensilman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Utensilman

@recloud: will you feel shame when you’re installing the game on your inferior machine?

I guess you’ll find out in December

Utensilman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Utensilman

Might be worth playing on the PS4 when it comes out. the cows are so bad at games, you could start your own slaughter house.

The ego boost is tempting, but the 4 will struggle to run an already struggling game

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Ant_17

@Utensilman said:

Might be worth playing on the PS4 when it comes out. the cows are so bad at games, you could start your own slaughter house.

The ego boost is tempting, but the 4 will struggle to run an already struggling game

Utensilman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Utensilman

@Ant_17: are you saying cows aren’t shit in competitive games?

It’s a law of nature

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Ant_17

@Utensilman: Nah, i'm saying how sad you are that you can boost your ego by beating weaker people online.

Utensilman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Utensilman

@Ant_17: it’s like therapy. Just waiting for smash bros to really prey on the weak

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Ant_17

@Utensilman: Yeah, you would need therapy.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11054 Posts

I think a lot of people "fixed" PUBG by playing Fortnite instead.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56040 Posts

@Gatygun said:

The moment i saw what hardware you needed to run this game half decent was the moment i couldn't bother anymore.

Basically, Fortnite was the final blow for PUBG then the hardware to run it itself. Fortnite being a free-2-play gave it an huge edge over PUBG. The PC specs is fine.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44033 Posts

@Utensilman said:

Too perfect, couldn't resist. lol :P

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56040 Posts

@SecretPolice said:
@Utensilman said:

Too perfect, couldn't resist. lol :P

I almost read that as "Splatterhouse" XD

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44033 Posts

@davillain-:

That game is an oldy but a goody. :)

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ReCloud
@Utensilman said:

@recloud: will you feel shame when you’re installing the game on your inferior machine?

I guess you’ll find out in December

I won't install it because I don't like watered down subpar experiences like you lems do, you play Sea of Emptiness and Bugs of Decay after all. LMAO

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 commander
@davillain- said:
@Gatygun said:

Basically, Fortnite was the final blow for PUBG then the hardware to run it itself. Fortnite being a free-2-play gave it an huge edge over PUBG. The PC specs is fine.

lol you cows are as desperate as ever, fortnite is nothing like pubg. You might as well compare zelda to dark souls