jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

PS4 has now gotten two games this year originally affiliated with Microsoft- We Happy Few and PUBG.

How will Microsoft respond now? They’ve bought a bunch of new studios this year but we know they will take 3-5 years to push games out of them. Right now Xbox only hype is Halo Infinite.

How do you feel about PUBG coming to PlayStation? I got the game last year on my XBO and will not rebuy for PS4. Too late for me as I rarely play the game anyways and would just turn on my Xbox to play it if I feel desired to again.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vg247.com/2018/11/13/pubg-ps4-release-date-pre-order-editions/amp/

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

I forgot this game existed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

PUBG was only ever a xbox exclusive because PSN does not have a early access program.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

I don’t care, have fun ps4 gamers, it’s a great game. If anything, you guys got H1Z1 before us and that was one of the building blocks of PUBG.

And judging from what I’ve seen from countless sony fanboys, they claim it’s a terrible game anyway - now all the sudden they care? Talk about morons...

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

The blackout beta? I remember that game. I'm glad they finally got it working properly and renamed it.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#6 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

playing PUBG with a controller seems like it would be awful

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#7 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6085 Posts

I'm glad PS4 gamers are getting PUBG, it's a really popular multiplayer experience on X1 and PC. It doesn't upset me in the slightest in Sony's gain. Good for them.

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 1678 Posts

I don't own any stock in either company so I don't really care.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

@boycie said:

PUBG was only ever a xbox exclusive because PSN does not have a early access program.

Nah come on now Fortnite technically was on early access. They don`t have the program but they take unfinished games. MS did Time Exclusive the game. They kinda needed it that year.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

@boycie said:

Pretty much

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56062 Posts

@speedfreak48t5p said:

I forgot this game existed.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

Xbox is adding PUBG to Gamepass I think I saw them tweet the other day

AJStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 AJStyles
Member since 2018 • 1430 Posts

PUBG sucks.

Fortnite sucks.

I have no idea why the most broken games released are the most popular on the planet.

It seems like the movie “idiocracy” is 100% correct. People are getting dumber.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Good for those that want it I guess.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44552 Posts

I think as far as MS is concerned the utility of having this as an exclusive has already passed. But they did just add it to Game Pass, so, good thing there.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44129 Posts

Well for me personally I really don’t care and I doubt too many others care as well.

mave198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mave198
Member since 2004 • 7332 Posts

LOL the filthy lemmings can keep this trash garbage, they're used to playing these type of turds.

TLHBO

Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

I'll give it another try. I just hope the handling and controls come more naturally to me using a ps4 controller.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@ajstyles: Oh please elite gamer. Enlighten us simpletons with what you consider better games.

AcePilot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 AcePilot
Member since 2017 • 98 Posts

surviv.io is way better than PUBG and it's free.

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kenshiro3948
Member since 2018 • 406 Posts

It probably is seeing as it's one of the top played game on Xbox, it going to another platform is just one less reason for people to buy an Xbox. Personally for me though, I think it's a shitty game. PUBG, Fortnite, COD:BO4 are all shitty games and I can't figure out why people play them.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11082 Posts

With Microsoft's logic they thought the huge sales on PC would translate to selling ten million more Xbox Ones if they kept it close to their chest. Then reality kicked in. This janky thing went through nothing but growing pains on Xbox. So much so, I think it may have scared off potential customers for PS4.

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 dotWithShoes
Member since 2006 • 5596 Posts
@kenshiro3948 said:

I probably is seeing as it's one of the top played game on Xbox, it going to another platform is just one less reason for people to buy an Xbox. Personally for me though, I think it's a shitty game. PUBG, Fortnite, COD:BO4 are all shitty games and I can't figure out why people play them.

Because people are individuals and have different tastes than you. I know it's hard to imagine that the world doesn't revolve around you. With that being said, I do agree with you.

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kenshiro3948
Member since 2018 • 406 Posts
@dotWithShoes said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

I probably is seeing as it's one of the top played game on Xbox, it going to another platform is just one less reason for people to buy an Xbox. Personally for me though, I think it's a shitty game. PUBG, Fortnite, COD:BO4 are all shitty games and I can't figure out why people play them.

Because people are individuals and have different tastes than you. I know it's hard to imagine that the world doesn't revolve around you. With that being said, I do agree with you.

Yea, I know how opinions and different tastes work but even then I still can't fathom how people enjoy spending hundreds of hours playing what is essentially one game mode where you repeat the same shit over and over again. I would say it's a millennial thing but the problem is that I'm also a millennial lol. People are weird, and there are plenty example in life where I don't like something but I can understand why people like them. RTSs and MOBAs for example, I hate them but I understand why people like them. Those games have depth to them and even if they aren't my type of game I can see why people spend hundreds of hours on them. There's no real depth or uniqueness to these shitty battle arena games, you've played one and you've played them all.

dotWithShoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 dotWithShoes
Member since 2006 • 5596 Posts
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dotWithShoes said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

Yea, I know how opinions and different tastes work but even then I still can't fathom how people enjoy spending hundreds of hours playing what is essentially one game mode where you repeat the same shit over and over again. I would say it's a millennial thing but the problem is that I'm also a millennial lol. People are weird, and there are plenty example in life where I don't like something but I can understand why people like them. RTSs and MOBAs for example, I hate them but I understand why people like them. Those games have depth to them and even if they aren't my type of game I can see why people spend hundreds of hours on them. There's no real depth or uniqueness to these shitty battle arena games, you've played one and you've played them all.

I think I played about 10-15 games of Fortnite and honestly felt like a chore playing it after the first game. The fact that it has grown as it has, I don't think we should attribute it to millennials.. but the generation of morons that came after, I know it's not nice to call children morons but liking games like this you have no choice really.

Avatar image for GiveMeSomething
GiveMeSomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 GiveMeSomething
Member since 2007 • 1323 Posts

Xbox didnt lose anything and ps4 didnt gain anything either. This game is literaly trash, just like fortnite and CoD. U would literally have to PAY me to play any of these games

The-A-Baum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 The-A-Baum
Member since 2015 • 1370 Posts

PUBG and Fortnite are pretty far apart. 1PUBG is more mature without the stupid Minecraft building elements which is probably why the kids love it and its cartoony graphics. It's fun and really started something fun and new. That being said. The cat is now out of the bag.

PUBG yes was a blast, but now Activision and COD have stepped in, took what they started and just made it better. Microsoft was smart to back Bluehole and even smarter for not trying to buy them.

I don't get the hating on wanting to keep 3rd party deals off other consoles. If I read a great book I want other people to as well. It's good for the Developers and gamers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

Not sure what PS4 gamer is interested in this unless they strictly game on only the PS4. It was fun when it was on PC; despite the issues, I enjoyed a few months of playing this game until ultimately getting burnt out. From the videos and what I read in the past on performance wise on the Xbox; it was a mess and would only assume this transfers over to the PS4 and look like utter garbage as well...

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

Huge loss for xbox

Another win for ps4 imo

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#30 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69411 Posts

It means its coming to the PS4. Nothing more nothing less. People act as if gamers care about frivolous stuff like this. Xbox gamers would continue to play the game if they are already playing and PS4 gamers will now be able to play to. A win for everyone. A bigger win if there is crossplay.

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 HEATHEN75

@ProtossRushX said:

Huge loss for xbox

Another win for ps4 imo

How is it a loss for xbox? The game has been available over a year now and most people that would buy it, already have.

PS4 getting a game that is already considered old and stale on xbox is now a win? Your blind allegiance is so pathetic, its funny.

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 HEATHEN75

@Pedro said:

It means its coming to the PS4. Nothing more nothing less. People act as if gamers care about frivolous stuff like this. Xbox gamers would continue to play the game if they are already playing and PS4 gamers will now be able to play to. A win for everyone. A bigger win if there is crossplay.

Exactly this.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

The PS4 pro version at 10fps! LMFAO

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7223 Posts

The pubg ship has already sailed.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

MS just sped up the process of getting PUBG to console by lending BlueHole a hand. Game would have taken longer to hit console if MS didnt get involved. Also as mentioned, Sony doesnt do early access.

Finally its not a loss for Xbox, its a win for gamers as now another platform gets in on the action to support a third party. Plus Xbox got a solid with it coming to gamepass.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11082 Posts
@BigBadBully said:

MS just sped up the process of getting PUBG to console by lending BlueHole a hand. Game would have taken longer to hit console if MS didnt get involved. Also as mentioned, Sony doesnt do early access.

Finally its not a loss for Xbox, its a win for gamers as now another platform gets in on the action to support a third party. Plus Xbox got a solid with it coming to gamepass.

MS must have been using their left hand because that thing was hot garbage when it dropped. Granted, I have a feeling it's not going to be any better once the parachutes land on PS4.

Avatar image for GiveMeSomething
GiveMeSomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GiveMeSomething
Member since 2007 • 1323 Posts
@BigBadBully said:

Its not a win for gamers, that game is literal garbage, along with CoD and Fortnite. Honestly, i see it more as a loss for ps4 than a win, since the game is so bad

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#38  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

Battle royal is my least favorite thing too happen to gaming next to mobile games

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts

PUBG was fun when it was the only option(I had the PC version). Why anyone would play this over BLOPs is beyond me.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#40 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts
@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

PUBG was fun when it was the only option(I had the PC version). Why anyone would play this over BLOPs is beyond me.

IMO, it has better weapon mechanics/gunplay and more exciting firefights than another other BR game.

i'm pretty burnt out on all BR games at the moment though.

Randoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Randoggy
Member since 2003 • 3497 Posts
@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

Far superior gunplay in PUBG.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61477 Posts

Whilst I enjoy the concept of BR, PUBG was just... Jesus. I'm hoping BF will do it right, but I don't expect much.

As for PS4 getting PUBG... Go nuts. It's not a loss in any way.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#43  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

a year later, with the likes of red dead, fallout 76, black ops 4 and bf 5 now on consoles.

Really? Pubg was a breath of fresh air last year on the console, now it's old news, but I guess you cows are used to that lol

The-A-Baum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 The-A-Baum
Member since 2015 • 1370 Posts

This reminds of when Soccer Cars aka Rocket League came to Xbox after starting out on PS4. The game was still fun, but some people were still salty to get it later, much like Rise of the Tomb Raider which was also a great game.

Don't hold it against the Devs just because you did not approve of the marketing deals they needed to make at the time. If the games don't appeal to you fine, but not fair to bash them as crap.

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 HEATHEN75

@the-a-baum said:

This reminds of when Soccer Cars aka Rocket League came to Xbox after starting out on PS4. The game was still fun, but some people were still salty to get it later, much like Rise of the Tomb Raider which was also a great game.

Don't hold it against the Devs just because you did not approve of the marketing deals they needed to make at the time. If the games don't appeal to you fine, but not fair to bash them as crap.

I always dismissed Rocket League as a kiddie game. I had seen my nephews play it a few times at family poker games. Me and some friends gave it a shot when it came to Gamepass and our first session turned into 4 hours. Never even knew it started on PS.

Phreek300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Phreek300
Member since 2007 • 672 Posts

Not really, the game is dying slowly and surely. So I would say it was a glancing blow at best for team green.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts

I don't think so, good for the PS4 owners who wanted to play the game tho!

ocinom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ocinom
Member since 2008 • 1385 Posts

LOL PUBG

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

Nah, this is still a big L for PUBG cause they went Bone exclusive leaving the PS4 open for Fornite and COD Blackout to conquer and thrive.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#50 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts
@Rockman999 said:

Nah, this is still a big L for PUBG cause they went Bone exclusive leaving the PS4 open for Fornite and COD Blackout to conquer and thrive.

PUBG shot itself in the foot by going Xbone console exclusive, losing the console market to Fortnite and Blackout. It's too late for PUBG to regain the console market at this point.

But it's not such a big loss for PUBG, which is still huge on PC and mobiles. And it's bigger than both Fortnite and COD in the largest market, China, which is where the real money lies.