deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

The PSVR games the core of the product look like complete crap.

Go look at the VR sizzle reel Sony did in paris. Every game looked like a ps2 quality graphical game not ps3 im talking PS2 level graphics and some ps2 games look better than them remember metal gear solid 2? yeah looked better than these PSVR games its a disaster tekken tag looks better as well this product is not delivering a PS4 experience.

the product needs to be shut down and destroyed anyone who invests in has no idea of the future of it is not looking at the games. There not paying attention

I know there was some other thread made by quad inc about how PSVR made a million or something and I just don't care look at the games decide for yourself and remember people buy stupid stuff all the time don't be one of them. Do some research.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#3 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@quadknight: LOL I actually came here to say I guess he hasn't seen your thread. That said, just because PSVR is making Sony money doesn't mean its a quality product. Kinect made MS money in the 360 gen after all. Alas, quality is decided by the individual who spent money on it. I agree with Phil Spencer at this point. I don't want cords hanging off my head and I haven't seen anything that screams I need VR yet. Maybe next gen

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#4 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

Wii graphics. VR is a dumb gimmick... been saying it since that start. Glad people aren't buying into this garbage.

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 lexxluger
Member since 2017 • 599 Posts

This thread delivers...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

jup it's a gimmick

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 Litchie  Online
Member since 2003 • 34568 Posts

Console gamers don't really care for quality though. Surely, you already knew that.

samfisher56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By samfisher56
Member since 2005 • 772 Posts

completely agree

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@ProtossRushX: Do you have multiple personalities?

You seem to shit on a different company with every thread, maybe you should give up gaming altogether.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56036 Posts

Is this the best you can come up? For a Fakeboy, you didn't even try.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Like your threads

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

bu bu 1.5 million sold

LOL

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

ps2 graphics with 80s CRT resolution

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

@bowtothepc said:

Well if you were expecting anything more than a PS2 graphics from PSVR, the fault lies with you. The PS4 struggles with current gen games to run at 30FPS solid what made you think PSVR will suddenly get current gen games at 90 FPS.

You clearly don't remember what ps2 graphics look like.

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#16 aigis
Member since 2015 • 7355 Posts

Megapsychotron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Megapsychotron
Member since 2017 • 19 Posts

Whoa there, Donald Trump.

The reality is that VR is graphics intensive, and that means some significant compromises on console hardware. But that being stated, I own PSVR and have had plenty of fun, unique experiences with it. It seems like you haven't even tried it.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

@bowtothepc said:
@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@bowtothepc said:

Well if you were expecting anything more than a PS2 graphics from PSVR, the fault lies with you. The PS4 struggles with current gen games to run at 30FPS solid what made you think PSVR will suddenly get current gen games at 90 FPS.

You clearly don't remember what ps2 graphics look like.

Of course I do. PSVR is there to remind me how they looked like.

Ugh. The ps2 graphics comparison thing is really getting old.

Sorry dude. Blocked. You're not original enough to make it worth reading the crap you post.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#20 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69360 Posts

All I know is that the title of this thread is very accurate.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18792 Posts

@Litchie: "Console gamers don't really care for quality though. Surely, you already knew that."

During the NES-PS2 Era they did. Don't know what happened the last 12 years though. =(

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

I mean sure if you look at how many PS4s there are and then look how many PSVRs there are, it's a damn shame. But I wouldn't put the blame all on the PSVR and it's lackluster library. VR isn't really wanted right now again. Maybe in the future, they could try try again like they have in the past and see if it really sticks but right now, more people are fine with playing their games without VR.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

False. PSVR is profitable. You want to see a real disaster go take a look at the Kinect.

SakusEnvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SakusEnvoy
Member since 2009 • 4764 Posts

@bowtothepc: Interesting, didn’t know a PS2 could run Resident Evil 7 with all the assets intact. Learn something everyday.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Yeah... I'm sure Sony will slowly wind back support for it over the next couple of years. Like Vita.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

sony chasing the wii.

trying to cash in on the next gmmick...

etc etc...

for the gamers

thank you sony and all that jazz

lol

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

1.5 million out of 67+ million is a little weird, you'd figure cows would support it more.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#29 oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50: only 2-percent of cows like hotcakes.

strategyfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#31  Edited By strategyfn
Member since 2012 • 1175 Posts

Some games do not look at their best, Drive Club, GT Sport looking slightly better than Drive Club (GTS is still immerisve though and VR is icing on the cake). A lot of Youtube VR also doesn't look that great although I'm thankful for the experience like seeing Nepal or North Korea.

Games like Rigs: Mechanized Combat League and Eve Valkyrie look normal to great though and I wonder how the developers do it.

I'm content with my PS VR purchase even though I rang in 2 months before a sale. I like Sony though and don't mind paying them a little more. Recently I bought Tumble VR on sale and it also looks pretty good.

Haters forget you can play/watch your regular games and movies with the PS VR and it's like watching on a huge screen. Drive Club VR doesn't look that great but it is a lot more than PS2 quality, hovers around X360 quality, but the game is still immersive. Rigs and Eve shine though and Tumble also looks decent. I have no interest in RE.

strategyfn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#32  Edited By strategyfn
Member since 2012 • 1175 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

1.5 million out of 67+ million is a little weird, you'd figure cows would support it more.

Wouldn't it be more fair to judge PS VR sales with PRO sales since that console was meant for VR. 7 million Pros sold to 750K VR units sold to pro owners. If I had a regular PS4 I don't know if I would've invested in VR.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@NathanDrakeSwag: But the Kinect sold a shit ton more than PSVR, you know what i'm talking about flip flopper it's all you cows talk about sales.

I agree the Kinect was a disaster, which makes the PSVR a monumental, colossal, devastating catastrophe of a disaster lol

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 QuadKnight

@i_p_daily said:

@NathanDrakeSwag: But the Kinect sold a shit ton more than PSVR, you know what i'm talking about flip flopper it's all you cows talk about sales.

I agree the Kinect was a disaster, which makes the PSVR a monumental, colossal, devastating catastrophe of a disaster lol

? And how much did the Kinect cost again you clown? You're also forgetting the POS was bundled with 360s at some point.

You keep embarrassing yourself with you ignorance you nitwit.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:

? And how much did the Kinect cost again you clown? You're also forgetting the POS was bundled with 360s at some point.

Lol, you take this sh** too seriously... relax.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pedro

@quadknight said:
@i_p_daily said:

Doesn't change the fact it sold 10+millions of units. PSVR and Move wish that they have numbers like that.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By QuadKnight

@hrt_rulz01: ? Joke is on you, I never take SW seriously.

@Pedro: ? Kinect wishes it was still alive like PSVR and Move.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@quadknight said:

@hrt_rulz01: ? Joke is on you, I never take SW seriously.

@Pedro: ? Kinect wishes it was still alive like PSVR and Move.

Wait..move is alive? Other than being forced to be used with PSVR how is it alive?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight: Ooh clown, nitwit, it seems i struck a PSVR nerve lol.

Remember quack it's only sales that matter to cows, just like your PSVR sales thread.

Never stop taking this seriously qauck as it brings joy to many a lems (and i assume every other factions) hearts:)

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

False. PSVR is profitable. You want to see a real disaster go take a look at the Kinect.

lolz

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By QuadKnight

@i_p_daily: ? The only thing you struck was your head when you slipped and fell and owned yourself in this thread.

@kingtito: Move is still being sold. ? Kinect has been pulled off the shelves and abandoned by MS because it’s a total disaster and failure. It was such a failure it almost cost them their console business.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52424 Posts

You're not wrong.

Dr_Vancouver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Dr_Vancouver
Member since 2017 • 1046 Posts

I love my PSVR. Sure, some games aren't the prettiest, but many games are gorgeous beyond my wildest expectations. I only used it with a launch PS4 for about a month 'till the Pro launched, so I don't really 'member how it compares, but on the Pro pretty VR games are everything I could ask for. Don't rely on #'s on paper, see it with your eyes. Video on YouTube does not do PSVR on the Pro justice. I don't regret the purchase even one little bit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight said:

@i_p_daily: ? The only thing you struck was your head when you slipped and fell and owned yourself in this thread.

@kingtito: Move is still being sold. ? Kinect has been pulled off the shelves and abandoned by MS because it’s a total disaster and failure. It was such a failure it almost cost them their console business.

Say this with me quack, Kinect 10 million+ in your eyes = failure

PSVR "estimated" at 1.5 million = in everybody's eyes = super, duper, omega, colossal, mega, catastrophe, ultra, quack owned himself disaster.

Hopefully that clears things up for you, take the L and move on, oh and you're welcome :)

Oh and never take this seriously QUADKNIGHT lol.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Pedro

@quadknight: PSVR and move are still selling because they are still trying to hit that 10+ million. They have at least 8.5 million to go. And remember kids the Kinect is a flop but the PSVR is a success clocking in at 10% the sales of the Kinect ????

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By QuadKnight

@Pedro said:

@quadknight: PSVR and move are still selling because they are still trying to hit that 10+ million. They have at least 8.5 million to go. And remember kids the Kinect is a flop but the PSVR is a success clocking in at 10% the sales of the Kinect ????

?? PSVR is still making money for Sony and being sold. Kinect is dead and had to be dropped because it's a total failure. ? Cry harder butthurt lem.

SakusEnvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SakusEnvoy
Member since 2009 • 4764 Posts

@bowtothepc: As a predominantly PC gamer who owns a Rift, these comments are preposterous and beyond sense. The PS4 Pro is more than capable of making games that look decent in PSVR, and the hyperbole about PS2 graphics lacks any credibility.

The reality is that VR in general is in the very early stages, no matter what platform you use. That means games are mostly experimental and tech demo-y. That is a legitimate complaint, but apparently that’s not the thread’s. Instead it’s about visuals... Well, PSVR visuals do a decent job of going toe to toe with Rift in part because it uses a full RGB display rather than a Pentile one, increasing subpixel resolution. Anyone who’s actually used both of them, like I have, would know the graphical improvements in Rift are marginal.

In short, calm down. It’s just a console and a peripheral. It’s still cutting edge whether or not you’re impressed by it.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pedro

@quadknight said:
@Pedro said:

?? PSVR is still making money for Sony and being sold. Kinect is dead and had to be dropped because it's a total failure. ? Cry harder butthurt lem.

Dat 1.5 million vs 10+ million. Can't hide from that. Try hiding behind your PC, that may help.? With numbers like that the Xbox One is simply amazing with its 2-1 ratio vs 10-1 on the PSVR. Didn't know you were subject yourself to supporting a failing platform. It must be tough sounding like an Xbox One defender. ??