PS5 is so much more expensive than X Series and PC gaming over this generation.

• 138 results
ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 8677 Posts

@npiet1 said:
@eoten said:
@ermacness said:
@eoten said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Every system has its costs. It all depends what you want. A gaming PC that can produce the best settings and performance can easily cost a couple thousand. With PC, you also must buy games digitally. That will easily cost you more than buying physical console games. People like to point out that PC games get discounted, so do console games πŸ™‚

If you're admitting PC games get discounted then saying "so do console games" then you cannot make the claim that console games are going to cost less. Besides, PC users move past discs many years ago. It's an outdated medium like the CD-ROM and the floppy disk. It also doesn't cost a couple thousand to build a gaming PC. It doesn't even cost one thousand to build a gaming PC that beats consoles.

You really don't know much about building PCs, or gaming on them, do you?

Tell me, is the PS5 an 8K console?

Can you build a current PC that beat our a ps5 for 400 bucks?

I personally know a guy who primarily game on PC, and while there are advantages, there's also some disadvantages as well. Rabid hermits try to make it out like PC is just as "plug n play" as consoles and it's not. I know from ACTUAL experience.

Apparently someone did it 4 years ago and only spent $500. And PC is plug and play. If you cannot figure out how to play games on a PC, that's a you problem. It ain't rocket science. You probably actually believe the PS5 is a 4K120 console or can do 8K.

Proof? Because we all know that's a load of BS.

Man, his argument has so many holes πŸ˜†

briguyb13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#102 briguyb13  Online
Member since 2007 • 5514 Posts

@sheep99 said:

Of course it’s more expensive with all the exclusive games they did and are planning to release.

Yet exclusives like Elder Scrolls VI, Fallout 5 and Starfield will be free on GPU day one.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy some of Sony's exclusives and many of Nintendo's exclusives, that's just the cost of having things like that. Personally I'm glad to see Microsoft changing it up a bit and trying something different.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#103 robert_sparkes  Online
Member since 2018 • 4907 Posts

Sony is all about that premium experience.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 6499 Posts

rtx 3080 models that launched at ~730€ are now listed for 1030€, absolutely hilarious

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9135 Posts

Concern trolling about how "expensive" PS5 is, while comparing it to PC gaming, which has recently become ridiculously pricey at even mid end. GPUs didn't regularly cost an excess of 500 dollars until 2017, and it only has gotten worse. It's even going to get worse in the US this year because of the expiry of the trade war tariff exclusions on consumer electronics. For gamers in the US, you can thank our exiting administration for that one.

If you're going to single out any gaming platform for becoming "so much more expensive," you should single out PC gaming, because it has to an extreme.

Speaking personally, I have also spent more on PC gaming than I have any console, and that's not including computers I had before 2016 that I used for gaming. I'm only speaking of my couple of builds since then. Just on those alone, I've spent more money than I have on any console. I don't regret one penny though.

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 sheep99
Member since 2020 • 466 Posts

@briguyb13: well the thing with subscription services you need a lot of subscribers to make a profit and i doubt MS is making any money on it and subscription services is always more quantity and less quality with a hit once in a while

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 152

#107 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 13371 Posts

@howmakewood said:

rtx 3080 models that launched at ~730€ are now listed for 1030€, absolutely hilarious

ProtossRushX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 ProtossRushX
Member since 2007 • 8591 Posts

@rmiller365 said:

I have gone the PC/Playstation combo for the last 2 gens and it's subjective as to what you want out of gaming and where you are on life really. I get more bang for my buck and more freedom on PC but I still want Sony's exclusives because I enjoy them. last gen I have spent about 1K on Playstation (mid gen upgrade, online, controllers ect) and about $1600 on my PC set up total. No games with prices factored in.

If you're young, cost is an issue, and have alot more free time then gamepass is great. It doesn't really appeal to me personally. I usually see what I want, wait until after released/patched/reviewed, and then buy it on sale for at least half price. I can't remember the last time I paid full price on a game. Free Time is a bigger factor for me than cost, so I tend to zero in on what I want and prefer to own it to play at my leisure, because I don't know when I'll have the time to push through 60+ hours of a game.

If your young its still just better to buy a great game with great replay value like 3d all stars or breath of wild then to subscribe to a service with a bunch of mediocore trash that you don't ever own and having to keep paying for every month.

Trust me dude I get more value out of game like WoW classic and 3d all stars than anything on gamepass and they have tons of games but I Own this forever and never have to pay again while they are losing tons of money over time. Think about that 2000 hours in wow classic over some crap in game pass.

rmiller365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 rmiller365
Member since 2010 • 936 Posts

@ProtossRushX: I tried Gamepass on PC for a while but I never really utilized it because If I want something I'll just buy it, and most of the offerings on GP I already own because I don't sell my games. If Gamepass is $10 a month MSRP that's $120 a year. For $120 I can buy a boatload of games on a Steam sale and keep them to play when I have the time.

I'm not saying the service has no appeal because I can see how people could enjoy it, but I cherry pick the games I play. Even cherry picking I still have 100+ game backlog to play because of Steam sales and free games I've been given.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 20825 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@i_p_daily said:
@ConanTheStoner said:
@i_p_daily said:

@ConanTheStoner: Hey you're the one with a weird skills fetish.

Remnant having guns & melee weapons makes it 100x better than the Dark Souls series. You should play Remnant, its quite the challenge, may even give you some skills you so desperately desire :)

If this is Aussie flirting, not interested bud.

You don't understand English or shying away from your skills fetish?

Like i said play some Remnant it will give you some of the skills you linger for :)

Maybe you envy him because he's good at Streets of Rage?

Funny as I managed to S ranked every level on hard with a broken combo counter, while conan played on PC where the combo meter was working fine.

Maybe he's not as good as Streets as you want him to be lol.

Notice the date (we do day/month/year unlike you weird Americans) i got the Maniac achievement, before the patch, now what was that you were saying about skill envy?

Also notice that 0.29% of Xbox gamers have that :)

Let me know if you need some lesson basic, but judging from your name the basics is probably all you would be good at LOL.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 20233 Posts

^

Right, and I'm the one with the "skill fetish" lol. Didn't get the salt before, all makes sense now. πŸ˜‚

Jesus.

@SolidGame_basic said:

Maybe you envy him because he's good at Streets of Rage?

Honestly man, we're both just okay at the game. There are people who were destroying the game since day 1. S ranking hard mode ain't shit.

Also... it's just SoR4 lol. Not some crazy challenging game, not some deep combat system, certainly not air tight on scoring.

Really don't get the flex here, but it's funny at least.

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 I_P_Daily

@ConanTheStoner: No skill fetish for me, you were the one to bring up skills in a conversation twice that had no reference to skills whatsoever, hence my shaming you for having one, nothing wrong with that.

And while i agree the S ranks aren't the hardest, having to do be it with a broken combo counter did add its own set of challenges, but you wouldn't know anything about that lol.

No flex, just giving basic some shit is all. Adding you into the mix is just the same, dishing out some shit for your weird fetishes 🀣🀣🀣

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 20233 Posts
@i_p_daily said:

you were the one to bring up skills in a conversation twice that had no reference to skills whatsoever

My simple friend. That is literally what you did in this thread.

-

Remnant From the Ashes, its like Dark Souls only 100Γ— better.

You said that. I pointed out that you hadn't played a Souls game. Should have been end of story.

Instead you went on some weird skill fetish and desire tangent.

Thought it was some weird Aussie flirt, turns out it was just salt.

Thanks for playing.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#114 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 43700 Posts

I_P_Daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 I_P_Daily

@ConanTheStoner: Listen to it, i brought up your fetish as you ran off on not one but 2 tangents about skills in other threads, hence you have a skills fetish you weirdo.

I have no idea where you're getting salt from, maybe its leaking from your butt, might wanna get that looked at, as well as your skills fetish 🀣🀣🀣

I love how you call others simple, best not look in the mirror then.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#116 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 7923 Posts

Comparing Sony masterpieces to Xbox junk games.

Like a Wagyu beef with white truffles and white caviar on the sides with a nice wine vs a McDonald's happy meal.

briguyb13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 briguyb13  Online

@Mozelleple112 said:

Comparing Sony masterpieces to Xbox junk games.

Like a Wagyu beef with white truffles and white caviar on the sides with a nice wine vs a McDonald's happy meal.

I bet you haven't owned a MS console or played a MS game ever, given your posting history.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Mozelleple112

@briguyb13: I guess Gears and Halo aren't Xbox games then.

Well they're not exclusives cause they're on PC lol.

briguyb13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 briguyb13  Online

@Mozelleple112 said:

@briguyb13: I guess Gears and Halo aren't Xbox games then.

Well they're not exclusives cause they're on PC lol.

So I was right. You playing one or two games on PC doesn't equal much in regards to experience. I remember your posts all the way back to PS3 days and you gushing over MGS IV and the '10' it got.

You really have no business shitting on Xbox and its games' with no experience with the platform. I'm not a pc gamer so I don't have the right to hate on it, other than say it's not for me and that I'm not interested in it.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#120 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 6929 Posts

lol... You get what you pay for.

I will get an XSX as soon as I can find one, but the amount of desperation from both sides is funny to say the least.

LAtech84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 LAtech84
Member since 2017 • 391 Posts

@WitIsWisdom: Yea they are both good platforms and offer good value and enjoyment, it really is just a matter of preference. I think it is silly people go on like we see here. I myself prefer PC but see no need to attack others choice or go on about if it costs less or not as that seems silly to me.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Mozelleple112

@briguyb13: How nice of you to remember. And of course, MGS5 is literally the second best game of the generation and second best game of the decade after the two Last of Us games. Hence, its deserved perfect 10 score.

Its literally the best game ever released on a PC or Xbox platform.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#123 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 9270 Posts

@eoten said:
@Sushiglutton said:

If Sony’s exclusives were of the same quality as MS’s they might also have given them away for cheap.

Sony exclusives? Like what? The Last of Us? Lmfao. If that's quality to you, you may just get the fanboy of the year award. Or maybe you were thinking God of War. I tried one of those, an hour in I still didn't have full control over the character or the camera. It was like watching a shitty CGI movie with some random button prompts thrown in, so I quit.

I was playing the older God of War games on PS Now. The original trilogy. F**king QTE boss battles which are as bad as they sound. It's just embarrassing. To even consider them in the same breath as DMC, Bayonetta and Ninja Gaiden is an absolute joke.

I also disagree that Playstation exclusives in terms of gameplay are any better than anything anyone else is doing. I'll give 1st party PS developers A LOT of credit in the graphics department though.

briguyb13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 briguyb13  Online

@Mozelleple112 said:

@briguyb13: How nice of you to remember. And of course, MGS5 is literally the second best game of the generation and second best game of the decade after the two Last of Us games. Hence, its deserved perfect 10 score.

Its literally the best game ever released on a PC or Xbox platform.

Garbage games for garbage tastes. Congrats.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@tormentos said:
@briguyb13 said:

And it all comes down to one factor: COST. Owning a PS5 means you'll have to spend tons of dollars on expensive games, some as much as $70 a pop! Xbox and PC owners enjoy Game Pass which gives tons of great games for just $10-$15 per month, but here's the catch: YOU CAN PAY FOR IT WITH MICROSOFT POINTS, which means it ends up costing NOTHING for smart people.

Every day you can get 50 points per achievement, you can earn points for almost everything you do within the Microsoft ecosystem. Buy or rent some movies, earn points. Buy big anticipated new AAA titles, earn points. Buy some discounted games, earn points. Participate in daily quiz entries, earn points. Donate to worthwhile charities, earn points. Use the browser or app to look up things like we all do daily on the net, earn points.

Why doesn't Sony offer anything similar? To milk cows, that's why.

I guess that shit call PS now doesn't exist on PS any more.

You know that service that has mmm 700+ PS games including more than 300 PS4 games when gamepass doesn't reach 200.

By the way your argument is completely stupid you don't own games on gamepass, and unless you plan on skipping most mayor 3rd party games i don't see how that would work.

The PS5 is a better option if you have gamefly you know because you can play tons of games and not just MS crumbs, you can actually get many new 3rd party games.

If you are going to rent do it right, by the way gamefly would serve you for xbox,switch,ps5 and movie.😊

PS Now isn't exactly current in content, that's why Sony is talking about starting their own version of Gamepass, because this isn't it.

How is Gamefly a better option? It's expensive in comparison.

β€’ 1-Disc Plan - One game or movie out at a time for $15.95 plus tax/month

β€’ 2-Disc Plan - Two games or movies out at a time for $22.95 plus tax/month (Our most popular plan!)

β€’ 3-Disc Plan - Three games or movies out at a time for $29.95 plus tax/month

β€’ 4-Disc Plan - Four games or movies out at a time for $36.95 plus tax/month

-

$14.99 for Gamepass Ultimate includes:

Unlimited game downloads and installs, for an unlimited time period.

EA Play

Perks (free DLC etc)

Gold Membership

Games with Gold

Past Games with Gold (Not to own)

Day one MS releases

Cross use on the PC

Discount on any game you want to buy from Gamepass up to 20%

More sales

Xcloud included

I think it's a silly comparison.

briguyb13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 briguyb13  Online

@HalcyonScarlet: Don't waste your time with him, seriously.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Mozelleple112

@briguyb13: No, masterpieces like Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain have an acquired taste. it is the game equivalent of Wagyu beef, caviar, a nice cuban cigar, Glenfidditch scotch, Armand de Brignac champagne, Patek Philippe watch, Mona Lisa painting etc.

I don't expect a scrub like you to enjoy anything other than a kebab and a milkeshake, hence your taste in games..

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

#128 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 46525 Posts

Elitism in gaming. I am shocked. πŸ˜‚

Avatar image for ghost_of_phobos
Ghost_of_Phobos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Ghost_of_Phobos
Member since 2020 • 1312 Posts

@Mozelleple112:

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 dabear
Member since 2002 • 3617 Posts

@Sushiglutton: Haters are going to hate, eh?

For $15/mo, Xbox gamers get all Microsoft and EA games for free. That's going to include al Zenimax and Bioware games. To deny it's an advantage for MS is to acknowledge an epic fanboy ideology.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 dabear
Member since 2002 • 3617 Posts
@drummerdave9099 said:

I generally agree with you but it's how the consumer handles it that really matters.

Game Pass Ultimate costs $180 a year. PS+ costs $60 a year, but you can probably get it for $40 or 50 on a sale.

So would you rather have 2 brand new games a year and PS+ (which includes those PS4 hits) or Game Pass Ultimate?

Since Game Pass includes a lot of great games from previous gens, plus some new games at launch I think it's the better deal.

The $15/mo subscription includes EA Pass. So, you get all MS games (including Zenimax) and EA Games for free.

faponte13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 faponte13
Member since 2013 • 188 Posts

Why buy a series x with gamepass now when you can wait 5 years and buy one when all the studios they bought would have released at least one game?

For now ill play the steady release of ps5 first party and superior multiplatform games. I know pc is better but I just don't game on pc.

dore74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 dore74
Member since 2021 • 1 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Microsoft Rewards only exists to draw traffic to their failed Bing search engine.

I prefer to spend $70 on high quality games over paying a subscription fee to rent crap like Bleeding Edge and Grounded.

https://besttoasterovenguides.com/how-to-use-a-toaster-oven/

Exactly.

k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#134 k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2798 Posts

I will think about it once Xbox have quality games like PlayStation.

ProtossRushX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 ProtossRushX
Member since 2007 • 8591 Posts

@faponte13 said:

Why buy a series x with gamepass now when you can wait 5 years and buy one when all the studios they bought would have released at least one game?

For now ill play the steady release of ps5 first party and superior multiplatform games. I know pc is better but I just don't game on pc.

Ya pc is better but someitmes consoles and handhelds are just fun.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33699 Posts

@dabear said:

For $15/mo, Xbox gamers get all Microsoft and EA games for free. That's going to include al Zenimax and Bioware games. To deny it's an advantage for MS is to acknowledge an epic fanboy ideology.

For $15 a month i get xbox,PS and switch games, blu-ray movies, and i am not limited to what little MS or sony can offer me.

If you are going to RENT games do it right go gamefly it has more than 8000 games.

Gamepass and PS now are rentals services you don't own anything there, when your service is up you end with nothing in your hands.

By the way PS Now is also the same and has like 6 or 7 times as many games.

@HalcyonScarlet said:

PS Now isn't exactly current in content, that's why Sony is talking about starting their own version of Gamepass, because this isn't it.

β€’ 2-Disc Plan - Two games or movies out at a time for $22.95 plus tax/month (Our most popular plan!)

-

EA Play

Perks (free DLC etc)

Gold Membership

Games with Gold

Day one MS releases

Cross use on the PC

More sales

Xcloud included

Stop about the only thing Gamepass has on PS Now is day 1 releases which 90% or more of the time are MS shitty games.

There are more PS4 games on PS Now that all of gamepass games combined which also include xbox, xbox 360 and xbox one games, in fact as of this moment almost everything on Gamepass is from older console generations, if we take out the very few games than release on series X and xbox one, and just go by last gen and before that is what you have OLD games on gamepass.

We are on a new generation xbox one games are old last gen games, aside from those releasing after series X, a little order or newer doesn't change the fact that they are games from a pass generations.

How it is better lets say i get the 22 dollar option, sure is $7 more but i can RENT.

PS4,PS5 xbox one, xbox series X, switch blu-ray movies i am not confined to 1 console.

But lets go even further, i can play 3rd party games and first party games when they come out for all 3 mayor platforms, so not only i am not confined to what little MS can give me, but i am not confined either by what sony can give me.

So you sacrifice quantity of games at once in favor of having a incredibly BIG selection of games.

So while you shill gamepass which doesn't even have 200 games, and which many are in FACT old ass games raging from 2001 to last year, i have access to more than 8,000 games, in fact you can even still rent wii, wii u, 360 and PS3 games.

So it comes to this less than 200 games vs more than 8,000 games for all mayor playforms.

People hyping Gamepass now are the same ones who attacked PS now when it started renting games, as always any shit MS copy is better on xbox.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 HalcyonScarlet

@tormentos said:
@dabear said:

For $15 a month i get xbox,PS and switch games, blu-ray movies, and i am not limited to what little MS or sony can offer me.

If you are going to RENT games do it right go gamefly it has more than 8000 games.

Gamepass and PS now are rentals services you don't own anything there, when your service is up you end with nothing in your hands.

By the way PS Now is also the same and has like 6 or 7 times as many games.

@HalcyonScarlet said:

-

EA Play

Perks (free DLC etc)

Gold Membership

Games with Gold

Day one MS releases

Cross use on the PC

More sales

Xcloud included

Stop about the only thing Gamepass has on PS Now is day 1 releases which 90% or more of the time are MS shitty games.

There are more PS4 games on PS Now that all of gamepass games combined which also include xbox, xbox 360 and xbox one games, in fact as of this moment almost everything on Gamepass is from older console generations, if we take out the very few games than release on series X and xbox one, and just go by last gen and before that is what you have OLD games on gamepass.

We are on a new generation xbox one games are old last gen games, aside from those releasing after series X, a little order or newer doesn't change the fact that they are games from a pass generations.

How it is better lets say i get the 22 dollar option, sure is $7 more but i can RENT.

PS4,PS5 xbox one, xbox series X, switch blu-ray movies i am not confined to 1 console.

But lets go even further, i can play 3rd party games and first party games when they come out for all 3 mayor platforms, so not only i am not confined to what little MS can give me, but i am not confined either by what sony can give me.

So you sacrifice quantity of games at once in favor of having a incredibly BIG selection of games.

So while you shill gamepass which doesn't even have 200 games, and which many are in FACT old ass games raging from 2001 to last year, i have access to more than 8,000 games, in fact you can even still rent wii, wii u, 360 and PS3 games.

So it comes to this less than 200 games vs more than 8,000 games for all mayor playforms.

People hyping Gamepass now are the same ones who attacked PS now when it started renting games, as always any shit MS copy is better on xbox.

"Shitty games" that's fanboy rhetoric. Cows think their games are so much better than they actually are. Your games are no better than anyone else's. And many of the PS4 games are not new.

"How it is better lets say i get the 22 dollar option, sure is $7 more but i can RENT." Yeah but there's no services with that. And what's that, 2 games or movies? That's pretty sad. Who is renting films like that when they can just stream? And I'd rather just download all the games I want to play and jump right in there and then. I'm not waiting for a couple of games in the post, f**k that. But each their own. I thought these postal media services were dead to be honest. I was doing the whole films through the post thing, like 10 years ago. And here you are trying to convince me it's a good thing.

Not on the PC version of PS Now, doesn't have many new releases or PS4 games. It's chock full of PS2 and PS3 games though and no PS5 games. Sometimes PSNow does get new releases, but only for a short time. Like Spider-Man was on it, but for a shorter time.

There's also a lot of 3rd party games on Gamepass. 1st party games are only mentioned because they're day one released.

At the beginning of the sentance you call MSs games "old ass" ranging from "2001 to last year", in the same sentance, you're telling me about the 8000 games including "Wii, Wii U, 360 and PS3 games". You can't make this up. You are trying too hard and tripping up. And you're shilling PSNow which is full of "old ass" games too.

So if PS Now is the same, why is Sony still coming out with their own version of Gamepass? Even Sony doesn't agree with what you're shilling. You need to realign your marketing selling points with them. PSNow is kind of a half assed service in that, Sony are not pushing it or evolving it. It's there, but it feels like Sony are dipping their toes in, but they've been doing it for a really long time.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33699 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

"Shitty games" that's fanboy rhetoric. Cows think their games are so much better than they actually are. Your games are no better than anyone else's. And many of the PS4 games are not new.

"How it is better lets say i get the 22 dollar option, sure is $7 more but i can RENT." Yeah but there's no services with that. And what's that, 2 games or movies? That's pretty sad. Who is renting films like that when they can just stream? And I'd rather just download all the games I want to play and jump right in there and then. I'm not waiting for a couple of games in the post, f**k that. But each their own. I thought these postal media services were dead to be honest. I was doing the whole films through the post thing, like 10 years ago. And here you are trying to convince me it's a good thing.

Not on the PC version of PS Now, doesn't have many new releases or PS4 games. It's chock full of PS2 and PS3 games though and no PS5 games. Sometimes PSNow does get new releases, but only for a short time. Like Spider-Man was on it, but for a shorter time.

There's also a lot of 3rd party games on Gamepass. 1st party games are only mentioned because they're day one released.

At the beginning of the sentance you call MSs games "old ass" ranging from "2001 to last year", in the same sentance, you're telling me about the 8000 games including "Wii, Wii U, 360 and PS3 games". You can't make this up. You are trying too hard and tripping up. And you're shilling PSNow which is full of "old ass" games too.

So if PS Now is the same, why is Sony still coming out with their own version of Gamepass? Even Sony doesn't agree with what you're shilling. You need to realign your marketing selling points with them. PSNow is kind of a half assed service in that, Sony are not pushing it or evolving it. It's there, but it feels like Sony are dipping their toes in, but they've been doing it for a really long time.

Go ahead please show me the fantastic ultra high quality games that MS has given people in day 1 releases since Gamepass started?

Very easy prove me wrong, because garbage like battletoad,sea of thieves that started to be decent months if not a year after launch and games such as state of decay 2 are not ultra high quality games, hell even not even Gears is a 90's game for a long time now, so is quite easy picking out games like Ori 2 and less than a hand full other that had been great.

No pretty sad is having to chose from 100+ games when half or close are xbox, xbox 360 and arcade games, worse 95% or more are old gen games from either xbox one,xbox 360 or xbox.

Fact is if i want to play the latest COD i am out of luck with gamepass that goes for the GREAT majority of games out there.

Yeah and on the PC version of gamepass you don't have to pay for online play either, but the argument here is xbox not PC, so don't hide on PS now on PC we know it isn't 100% the same on xbox and PC either.

Dude stop gamepass has 100+ games, Gamefly has more than 8,000 those numbers are not even close, the amount of 3rd party and even first party games on gamefly dwarf that of gamepass and PS now as well, just so you see this is not about been anti MS.

PS Now has like 6 to 7 times more games than gamepass, and Gamefly dwarf PS now in game content so you can imagine how much more it dwarf gamepass.

No there is no problem is what i say in that sentence, because few is what MS has that is NEW compare to gamefly, in fact Gamefly already has listed hitman 3 with a january 20 release date for PS5, so when i can play that game on gamepass or PS Now?

I would gladly rent 1 or 2 games in a 8,000 game universe than 50 games at once on a 100+ game universe.

Not only that i have an xbox one, PS4 and Switch i have access for games for all 3 of them, while sony's service and MS one only cover PC and xbox or PC and PS.

So been able to have those games for all 3 platform including day 1 releases which are not confined to what little MS can offer me make it a much better deal, i don't play 10 games at the same time either by the way.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 HalcyonScarlet

@tormentos said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Go ahead please show me the fantastic ultra high quality games that MS has given people in day 1 releases since Gamepass started?

Very easy prove me wrong, because garbage like battletoad,sea of thieves that started to be decent months if not a year after launch and games such as state of decay 2 are not ultra high quality games, hell even not even Gears is a 90's game for a long time now, so is quite easy picking out games like Ori 2 and less than a hand full other that had been great.

No pretty sad is having to chose from 100+ games when half or close are xbox, xbox 360 and arcade games, worse 95% or more are old gen games from either xbox one,xbox 360 or xbox.

Fact is if i want to play the latest COD i am out of luck with gamepass that goes for the GREAT majority of games out there.

Yeah and on the PC version of gamepass you don't have to pay for online play either, but the argument here is xbox not PC, so don't hide on PS now on PC we know it isn't 100% the same on xbox and PC either.

Dude stop gamepass has 100+ games, Gamefly has more than 8,000 those numbers are not even close, the amount of 3rd party and even first party games on gamefly dwarf that of gamepass and PS now as well, just so you see this is not about been anti MS.

PS Now has like 6 to 7 times more games than gamepass, and Gamefly dwarf PS now in game content so you can imagine how much more it dwarf gamepass.

No there is no problem is what i say in that sentence, because few is what MS has that is NEW compare to gamefly, in fact Gamefly already has listed hitman 3 with a january 20 release date for PS5, so when i can play that game on gamepass or PS Now?

I would gladly rent 1 or 2 games in a 8,000 game universe than 50 games at once on a 100+ game universe.

Not only that i have an xbox one, PS4 and Switch i have access for games for all 3 of them, while sony's service and MS one only cover PC and xbox or PC and PS.

So been able to have those games for all 3 platform including day 1 releases which are not confined to what little MS can offer me make it a much better deal, i don't play 10 games at the same time either by the way.

"Fact is if i want to play the latest COD i am out of luck with gamepass that goes for the GREAT majority of games out there." And how does CoD play on PSNow?

"PS Now has like 6 to 7 times more games than gamepass" This is like going round in circles. Are "old ass" games good or not? PSNow is FULL of "OLD ASS" games.

If you think Gamefly is a good deal for you, than fine, whatever. But that's not the point. You are using your preference to make a fanboy argument. JUST because Gamepass is a MS thing, you're working really hard to make out Gamepass is not a good deal when it CLEARLY gives you a shit ton for your money. You have to throw Gamefly, PSNow and whatever you can think to hide behind to make Gamepass seem like it's not a good deal and that is pathetic.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#140 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:
@faponte13 said:

Ya pc is better but someitmes consoles and handhelds are just fun.

Unless it's a Switch. Remember, according to those on PS and Xbox, Switches cannot be fun, they don't have good enough graphics to be.