deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101 deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
Member since 2021 • 1870 Posts

13 million units sold and yet Returnal only sold 500,000 copies. Most of those units are still on ebay.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#102 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8852 Posts

@hardwenzen: Game Pass is already profitable.

Again, do you look things up before you post, or just make it up as you go along???

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38801 Posts

@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: Game Pass is already profitable.

Again, do you look things up before you post, or just make it up as you go along???

Can you stop quoting me with your nonsense? Tired of talking to the biggest fanboys on this site, dabear and Casey.

ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 ZeroTheHero
Member since 2021 • 1391 Posts

is that even good?

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 dabear

@hardwenzen: Oops.

Spencer: Game Pass is turning a profit right now.

Linky: https://gamingintel.com/phil-spencer-xbox-game-pass-business-model/

You make it so easy...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 hardwenzen

@dabear said:

You make it so easy...

Just stop. If they were making bank on GP, they'd let all the investors know exactly how much they're making, which is obviously no what's happening. I bet you that they can't even break even. They're losing money on daily basis with this service. You shilling for them doesn't help their cause, i just wanted to let you know.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 dabear

@hardwenzen: The top guy at XBox told the press ots profitable. Stop quoting that guy from the Verge.

You are making a fool out of yourself.

Casey-Wegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Casey-Wegner
Member since 2021 • 1470 Posts

@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: The top guy at XBox told the press ots profitable. Stop quoting that guy from the Verge.

It's a full time job for @hardwenzen, overtime even.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 hardwenzen

@casey-wegner said:
@dabear said:

It's a full time job for @hardwenzen, overtime even.

😆😆😆

ZELDABOTW2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 ZELDABOTW2
Member since 2021 • 664 Posts

By basically the end of 2014 after its first full calendar year ps4 was at 18.5 million. Will be interesting to see how ps5 compares after its first full calendar year. I am not sure how the 13.4 compares to ps4 when it comes to how long it took for it to reach 13.4. Pretty impressive though considering the issues with making enough to sale.

ZELDABOTW2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By ZELDABOTW2
@mesome713 said:

Half those consoles on up for sale by scalpers. That’s why PS5 game sales are so bad. Just look at Returnal, that shat sold 500k lol

Its likely 10% have been scalpers and Returnal is a new IP and not big like a crazy popular studio. Spiderman miles morales is at 6.5 million and that is with a lot of people waiting to play it on ps5 instead of playing it on ps4 and not being able to get a ps5 yet.

ZELDABOTW2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 ZELDABOTW2

People need to stop with this sony is getting killed by switch or that ps5 would be killing switch if it was easier to find crap. They are both doing great. Ps5 is still hard to find or sales would be higher and I think it will end up out saling ps4 when the gen is all said and done and ps4 is at 116 million. Switch being at like 92 million and still having a few big games left like Zelda BOTW 2, Splatoon 3, bayonet 3, Metroid Prime 4 etc the sales are not going to fall of any time soon. I dont see how 2 systems that will likely sale like 120+ million each are killing each other.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#113 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15910 Posts

@zeldabotw2: its system wars, things dont make sense here.

ZELDABOTW2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 ZELDABOTW2

@sakaixx said:

@zeldabotw2: its system wars, things dont make sense here.

lol true

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#115 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4364 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: yes. they simple wont say the real user base of connected ps5 online. just what been sold. bussiness do this all the time to look good for the investors

Kizza_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Kizza_Soze
Member since 2021 • 448 Posts

@casey-wegner said:
@hardwenzen said:
@casey-wegner said:
@hardwenzen said:
@casey-wegner said:

Switch beat PS4 in many early months when enough stock was available.

It's destroying PS5. Enough with the excuses.

Its a 5y old system that can't even handle anything but one side scroller. Nobody cares, dude. The PS5 is literally outselling it with zero stock in stores. Let that sink in.

13 million PS5's in year and Switch has sold close to 30 in that time.

"Outselling" gtfo 😁

13 million were VERY lucky to find one. The other 41mil not so much. God, the PS5 would be obliterating the Switch so badly, that even if you combined the sales of the waggle machine known as the Wiiiiiii, the ps5 would still be destroying these two if it was possible to find a ps5. Sony has created something that Nintendo cannot compete with, and this, this is something you don't want to hear, but it needs to be said, and you must remember it.

PS4's best year on the market was 20 million in nearly a decade.

Get back to me when PS5 can even do those numbers much less Switch's record breaking 28.8 million, pleb (hard to do when you have zero presence in Japan).

😁

In fairness & respect of each machines capabilities, I think it is fairer to compare Switch to PS2 as they are both basically equal in graphical capabilities (PS2 probably has a slight edge) & the online services are equally primitive & comparable!

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45089 Posts

@firedrakes said:

@SolidGame_basic: yes. they simple wont say the real user base of connected ps5 online. just what been sold. bussiness do this all the time to look good for the investors

What does connecting to online mean? Why does someone have to connect online?

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10612 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@ermacness: nothing has gone into it. It's riding that PS4 market.

Xbox is on a slow and steady sales improvement coming off the Xbox One which will take time, and they're offering alot more.

I'm not saying the PS5 isn't good, but they haven't exactly been moving mountains lately for gamers.

And because its doing so well, they don't think they have to.

1. I definitely don’t agree with this. The ps5 is the only “dedicated“ console with exclusives currently. Now, not as much went into it as the ps4 because the ps5 only been out a barely a year.

2. That’s not much of an achievement if you’re comparing the xsx/xss to the x1. The x1 was MS at it’s lowest point, even though the original Xbox sold less overall, the x1 completely shifted MS outlook on their methods with their console as a whole (no longer openly releasing sales stats for their console, and no longer supporting console only exclusives).

3. The only reason why GP exist is because of humbleness. If MS would’ve won last gen, do you honestly think that GP would be a thing? Sony was WAY more giving on top than MS have been when they we’re on top. Let’s not forget that you still need a gold account to play F2P games, while you don’t need ps+ go play these games.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13663 Posts
@ermacness said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Xbox is on a slow and steady sales improvement coming off the Xbox One which will take time, and they're offering alot more.

I'm not saying the PS5 isn't good, but they haven't exactly been moving mountains lately for gamers.

1. I definitely don’t agree with this. The ps5 is the only “dedicated“ console with exclusives currently. Now, not as much went into it as the ps4 because the ps5 only been out a barely a year.

2. That’s not much of an achievement if you’re comparing the xsx/xss to the x1. The x1 was MS at it’s lowest point, even though the original Xbox sold less overall, the x1 completely shifted MS outlook on their methods with their console as a whole (no longer openly releasing sales stats for their console, and no longer supporting console only exclusives).

3. The only reason why GP exist is because of humbleness. If MS would’ve won last gen, do you honestly think that GP would be a thing? Sony was WAY more giving on top than MS have been when they we’re on top. Let’s not forget that you still need a gold account to play F2P games, while you don’t need ps+ go play these games.

1. "The ps5 is the only “dedicated“ console with exclusives currently."

What does "dedicated" console mean? Yeah, PS4 exclusives and timed exclusives mainly, a far cry from what is promised of a PS console which is usually about exclusives. Especially given the price of the console and the extra charge to play those PS4 games at high settings.

2. You're kind of proving my point. MS is clawing their way back from their "lowest point".

3. The reason for Gamepass, is irrelevant. And we're not talking about what Sony "was" we are talking about what they "are" now. And right now, they're about timed exclusives and PS4 games. Even next years big three releases are PS4 games. GT7 built from the ground up for those Jag cores.

So again, what is there to celebrate? When are the current gen only exclusive games coming that the Playstation brand is about. I'm not talking about Xbox standards which is multiplat, I'm talking about PS standards. Instead it's timed exclusives, PS4 games at a higher cost and PS exclusives going to the PC so far.

Let's stop hiding the PS5 behind the image, brand and market share of the PS4. It's not the PS4, it hasn't even nearly reached that standard yet. The only thing it's doing is selling well and I've yet to really see that justification yet. I mean if you have a PS4, outside of Ratchet and Returnal, you're good to go... Doesn't sound very PlayStation to me. And just because those other exclusives are also PS, they aren't exclusive if they're on the PS4 are they.

So far it's just been a complete fall from grace from what PlayStation has been about, true exclusives.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#120 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4364 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@firedrakes said:

What does connecting to online mean? Why does someone have to connect online?

ie user actual using the console.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By ermacness
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@ermacness said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

What does "dedicated" console mean? Yeah, PS4 exclusives and timed exclusives mainly, a far cry from what is promised of a PS console which is usually about exclusives. Especially given the price of the console and the extra charge to play those PS4 games at high settings.

2. You're kind of proving my point. MS is clawing their way back from their "lowest point".

3. The reason for Gamepass, is irrelevant. And we're not talking about what Sony "was" we are talking about what they "are" now. And right now, they're about timed exclusives and PS4 games. Even next years big three releases are PS4 games. GT7 built from the ground up for those Jag cores.

So again, what is there to celebrate? When are the current gen only exclusive games coming that the Playstation brand is about. I'm not talking about Xbox standards which is multiplat, I'm talking about PS standards. Instead it's timed exclusives, PS4 games at a higher cost and PS exclusives going to the PC so far.

Let's stop hiding the PS5 behind the image, brand and market share of the PS4. It's not the PS4, it hasn't even nearly reached that standard yet. The only thing it's doing is selling well and I've yet to really see that justification yet. I mean if you have a PS4, outside of Ratchet and Returnal, you're good to go... Doesn't sound very PlayStation to me. And just because those other exclusives are also PS, they aren't exclusive if they're on the PS4 are they.

So far it's just been a complete fall from grace from what PlayStation has been about, true exclusives.

Ok, so the reason why I said “dedicated console” is because the switch still does exclusives, but is a console/handheld hybrid.

I see what’s going on here, your hate for the ps5 success have you blinded to some FACTS.

1. The ps5 was the only PlayStation with a very decent launch in recent PlayStation history, yet you’re here chanting about the ps4.

2. You say that all ps5 do now are ps4 and timed exclusivity, yet fail to realize the 2 EXCLUSIVES that makes this claim completely ridiculous: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, and Returnal. Both games not on the ps4, or not on any forecast to come to the pc.

What you also fail to see is that , unlike the x1, the ps4 was HUGELY successful, and Sony don’t believe in leaving it’s adopters behind like MS have previously shown to do (albeit not recently). So what Sony are doing is supporting the ps5 AND the ps4 crowd, and I used to be like you with cross gen games, but BF2042 have completely opened my eyes and extended my beliefs that cross gen games can still look astonishing on a next gen platform. The “cross gen” games that are coming to the ps5 more than likely look more appealing than what’s coming to the Xbox, and the fact that most of those pc bound exclusives won’t be coming 1st day means that the BEST place to play those games on day 1, is the ps5, unlike Xbox, are probably one of the reasons why the ps5 are selling so good.

At the end of it all, your astronomical expectations doesn’t change facts my friend .✌️

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 HalcyonScarlet

@ermacness said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@ermacness said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Ok, so the reason why I said “dedicated console” is because the switch still does exclusives, but is a console/handheld hybrid.

I see what’s going on here, your hate for the ps5 success have you blinded to some FACTS.

1. The ps5 was the only PlayStation with a very decent launch in recent PlayStation history, yet you’re here chanting about the ps4.

2. You say that all ps5 do now are ps4 and timed exclusivity, yet fail to realize the 2 EXCLUSIVES that makes this claim completely ridiculous: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, and Returnal. Both games not on the ps4, or not on any forecast to come to the pc.

What you also fail to see is that , unlike the x1, the ps4 was HUGELY successful, and Sony don’t believe in leaving it’s adopters behind like MS have previously shown to do (albeit not recently). So what Sony are doing is supporting the ps5 AND the ps4 crowd, and I used to be like you with cross gen games, but BF2042 have completely opened my eyes and extended my beliefs that cross gen games can still look astonishing on a next gen platform. The “cross gen” games that are coming to the ps5 more than likely look more appealing than what’s coming to the Xbox, and the fact that most of those pc bound exclusives won’t be coming 1st day means that the BEST place to play those games on day 1, is the ps5, unlike Xbox, are probably one of the reasons why the ps5 are selling so good.

At the end of it all, your astronomical expectations doesn’t change facts my friend .✌️

"your hate for the PS5" lol XD

1. Outside of sales the launch for both consoles this gen was embarrassing in terms of launch line up.

2. I didn't forget about Ratchet and Returnal, but that's just two games. Hardly the "Playstation promise".

I don't care that they aren't leaving "PS4 adopters" behind, but that doesn't change the fact that two years into the PS5s life including next year, there won't be any PS5 true exclusives.

I don't have a problem with cross gen games, I don't believe in exclusives, but PS fanboys do. So you misunderstand. That's not what Playstation is about. It's about a particular console only exclusives. And after all the hardcore PS fanboy behaviour over the years, who truly hate others playing their precious games, it's interesting how quickly the PS fanboys get in line and pipe down. The PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 all had mostly console only exclusives.

So this isn't an "atronomical expectation", it's the Playstation way, or at least "was" the Playstation way. Right now, the PS5 is just a graphics card update. If you have a PS4, you're good to go until 2023.

So what is there to celebrate lol?

Also, Sony aren't doing this so PS4 owners aren't "left behind". It's business. It's a large base that they can make money off.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

Sony tell lies

Fact

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#124 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts
@theam0g said:

13 million units sold and yet Returnal only sold 500,000 copies. Most of those units are still on ebay.

That number was announced when PS5 was at 10 mil. No need to spew crap

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#125  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts
@dabear said:

You make it so easy...

Sure, he lied. End of discussion. Oh look, nothing about Xbox and Gamepass profit in last company reports and basically they've never reported it. But, c'mon keep spreading Phil Spencers holy words.

The top guy at XBox told the press ots profitable. Stop quoting that guy from the Verge.

Which press? He was invited to that interview.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

@rrjim1: dat bitterness 😎

Not really, scalping has been a huge issue this gen.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

It still boggles my mind that some of these websites haven't implemented a captcha or similar system to stop most bots from picking these up for scalpers.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

actually, I know it sounds ridiculous when people say it, but its the truth that at least 4 or 5 million ps5 consoles are on ebay at the moment from scalpers. When you look at the sad sales numbers for games like returnal, that only sold 500k copies yet its supposed to be the masterpiece of the ps5, it just reinforces the idea that most owners are ebay scalpers. Theres many people out there scalping, making a living out of selling ps5's. I mean this supply issue has gone on for 1 year already, and its expected to go on until next year. The scalpers will stop by then, but they will prepare for the ps5 pro, at which point their business will restart. This will go on for another year. Then 2 years after that its the ps6. Yep, if you have the dedication, you can make a profitable scalping business now adays for half the expected life cycle of a console.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 dabear

@mowgly1: Your comment is... beyond silly.

Stop making a fool of yourself

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 ermacness

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@ermacness said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@ermacness said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

"your hate for the PS5" lol XD

1. Outside of sales the launch for both consoles this gen was embarrassing in terms of launch line up.

2. I didn't forget about Ratchet and Returnal, but that's just two games. Hardly the "Playstation promise".

I don't care that they aren't leaving "PS4 adopters" behind, but that doesn't change the fact that two years into the PS5s life including next year, there won't be any PS5 true exclusives.

I don't have a problem with cross gen games, I don't believe in exclusives, but PS fanboys do. So you misunderstand. That's not what Playstation is about. It's about a particular console only exclusives. And after all the hardcore PS fanboy behaviour over the years, who truly hate others playing their precious games, it's interesting how quickly the PS fanboys get in line and pipe down. The PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 all had mostly console only exclusives.

So this isn't an "atronomical expectation", it's the Playstation way, or at least "was" the Playstation way. Right now, the PS5 is just a graphics card update. If you have a PS4, you're good to go until 2023.

So what is there to celebrate lol?

Also, Sony aren't doing this so PS4 owners aren't "left behind". It's business. It's a large base that they can make money off.

Dude, you literally said that within 2 years, the ps5 doesn’t have ANY “true” ps5 exclusives, then go on and acknowledge that Returnal and Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart are “only 2 ps5 true exclusives“ .

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Until you can explain this concept to me, I’m not going to be bothered replying to the rest of your nonsense 😂😂😂😂.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#131 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts
@zeldabotw2 said:

By basically the end of 2014 after its first full calendar year ps4 was at 18.5 million. Will be interesting to see how ps5 compares after its first full calendar year. I am not sure how the 13.4 compares to ps4 when it comes to how long it took for it to reach 13.4. Pretty impressive though considering the issues with making enough to sale.

The PS5 is still slightly ahead of the PS4 but, that's mostly because it had a better launch window.

Q2 2014 -> PS4 sold 3.3M ... Total: 12.3M

Q2 2021 -> PS5 sold 3.3M ... Total: 13.4M

The difficult part will be matching the next quarter. They sold 6.4M PS4s in Q3 2014.

They'll very likely fall behind the PS4 in Q3 and *maybe* recover in Q4 once Horizon and, GT7 launch.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@ermacness said:

Dude, you literally said that within 2 years, the ps5 doesn’t have ANY “true” ps5 exclusives, then go on and acknowledge that Returnal and Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart are “only 2 ps5 true exclusives“ .

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Until you can explain this concept to me, I’m not going to be bothered replying to the rest of your nonsense 😂😂😂😂.

Well that's one way to get out of this and save face. Find a word and focus on it while pretending your laughing, that'll do it. You clearly know what I'm trying to say since we've been over this, so pretending to be pedantic about that is a weak tactic.

No need to devolve to this level of discussion just because you may feel like you're getting owned. You just make it look like you're losing this discussion when you do that.

Then calling my arguments nonsense when you've yet to successfully rebut any of it. Weak.

Avatar image for deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
Member since 2021 • 1870 Posts

@mowgly1: "That number was announced when PS5 was at 10 mil. No need to spew crap"

As of July 18, Returnal has sold 500k copies. I highly doubt it's sold more in 3 months. These types of games receive the bulk of their sales within the first month of release from hype and then slowly die out.

Stop spewing crap.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 SolidGame_basic

@theam0g: not sure what you're trying to spin here. Game released April 30th so those are very strong numbers for a new IP in a niche category and with PS5 having stock issues.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 ermacness

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@ermacness said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well that's one way to get out of this and save face. Find a word and focus on it while pretending your laughing, that'll do it. You clearly know what I'm trying to say since we've been over this, so pretending to be pedantic about that is a weak tactic.

No need to devolve to this level of discussion just because you may feel like you're getting owned. You just make it look like you're losing this discussion when you do that.

Then calling my arguments nonsense when you've yet to successfully rebut any of it. Weak.

At the end of the day, it’s all perspective, its just that mines are based on facts, and yours isn’t, then you have the audacity to come back with “you know what I mean” response. In order to “own” someone, you have to provide evidence that completely destroys the other person claims, which YOU failed to do. What I pointed out was just 1 of a plethora of examples that your claim are based on a ridiculous outlook.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet: You got destroyed, own it and move on.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@ermacness said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@ermacness said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

At the end of the day, it’s all perspective, its just that mines are based on facts, and yours isn’t, then you have the audacity to come back with “you know what I mean” response. In order to “own” someone, you have to provide evidence that completely destroys the other person claims, which YOU failed to do. What I pointed out was just 1 of a plethora of examples that your claim are based on a ridiculous outlook.

By the way, you self owned. What did I say three posts before: "I mean if you have a PS4, outside of Ratchet and Returnal, you're good to go...". Which is proof I FULLY acknowledged both Ratchet and Returnal.

So, you did know what I meant. YOU took the low road and turned this discussion into mud slinging nonsense.

And now you're doing blatent playground bs tactics "Well you said "ANY"" *put's fingers in ears "la la la la la I'm not listening, ARGUMENT DESTROYED, you said "ANY"". Like... What?

That's just really pathetic. Just sounds like you're trying to save face and you're looking for the eject button because you found a slip up several posts later, as if that was the lynch pin to this discussion.

What facts? You provided nothing. You were the one who challenged my points, so it's on you to "completely destroy my claim", which YOU have failed to do.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@vfighter said:

He did nothing of the sort.

I said: "I mean if you have a PS4, outside of Ratchet and Returnal, you're good to go..." three posts earlier.

He's trying to run off because he found ONE slip up several posts later, that's weak.

So show me how I was "destroyed".

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@rrjim1 said:

Most of them are on ebay!

Now say that without the tears.😂

Irony i have a series X but not a PS5.🤷‍♂️

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#140 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69411 Posts

@tormentos said:
@rrjim1 said:

Most of them are on ebay!

Now say that without the tears.😂

Irony i have a series X but not a PS5.🤷‍♂️

Damn! The tides are changing.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By ermacness
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@ermacness said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@ermacness said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

By the way, you self owned. What did I say three posts before: "I mean if you have a PS4, outside of Ratchet and Returnal, you're good to go...". Which is proof I FULLY acknowledged both Ratchet and Returnal.

So, you did know what I meant. YOU took the low road and turned this discussion into mud slinging nonsense.

And now you're doing blatent playground bs tactics "Well you said "ANY"" *put's fingers in ears "la la la la la I'm not listening, ARGUMENT DESTROYED, you said "ANY"". Like... What?

That's just really pathetic. Just sounds like you're trying to save face and you're looking for the eject button because you found a slip up several posts later, as if that was the lynch pin to this discussion.

What facts? You provided nothing. You were the one who challenged my points, so it's on you to "completely destroy my claim", which YOU have failed to do.

So if you acknowledged both Ratchet and Clank and Returnal, then why did this appear in one of YOUR reply to me?

and you have the audacity to say that I “self owned”??!!!! Did you have an epileptic seizure while typing that part of your reply to me?

As far as your 2nd paragraph goes, I’m in full belief that your mind and your fingers are at odds currently, seeing that you’re having trouble what you just replied to me with. If this is a tactic of yours, you need more practice.

😂😂😂😂

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 ermacness
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@vfighter said:

I said: "I mean if you have a PS4, outside of Ratchet and Returnal, you're good to go..." three posts earlier.

He's trying to run off because he found ONE slip up several posts later, that's weak.

So you do realize it was a slip u, or are you playing the “two face” card here?

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7223 Posts

Very impressive but there seems to be more ps5 consoles restocked than Xbox series X.

Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Nonstop-Madness

@robert_sparkes said:

Very impressive but there seems to be more ps5 consoles restocked than Xbox series X.

Microsoft can't make enough Series X and, people aren't buying the Series S nearly as fast.

You can buy a Series S from Best Buy right now; its rarely out of stock whenever I check.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@ermacness said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@vfighter said:

So you do realize it was a slip u, or are you playing the “two face” card here?

I always said it was a slip up, it was you that didn't want to accept that. So it's not me being two faced is it.

You one the other hand, friendly discussion to hostile discussion. Sounds like you're two faced.

Casey-Wegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Casey-Wegner
Member since 2021 • 1470 Posts

I expected a lot more considering Covid demand tbh.

ZELDABOTW2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 ZELDABOTW2

@Nonstop-Madness said:
@zeldabotw2 said:

The PS5 is still slightly ahead of the PS4 but, that's mostly because it had a better launch window.

The difficult part will be matching the next quarter. They sold 6.4M PS4s in Q3 2014.

They'll very likely fall behind the PS4 in Q3 and *maybe* recover in Q4 once Horizon and, GT7 launch.

Well still impressive with the shortages and such but yeah sales will be pretty great with Horizon and GT7 coming out even though they are cross gen games.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 SolidGame_basic

@zeldabotw2 said:
@Nonstop-Madness said:
@zeldabotw2 said:

Well still impressive with the shortages and such but yeah sales will be pretty great with Horizon and GT7 coming out even though they are cross gen games.

Yea, lol @ better launch window. PS4 didn't launch in the middle of all of these supply chain issues.

Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Nonstop-Madness

@SolidGame_basic: The PS5 sold more units in the first like 10 months compared to the PS4 so yeah, it did have a better launch window.

Like I said above, I don't think they can continue to outpace or match the PS4. They'll need substantial improvements in stock. Their only method of doing so is selling well in every quarter. I don't think they're capable of stockpiling enough for the holidays so selling well once Horizon and GT7 launch will be important.