Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#301 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

Wow this thing looked rushed compared to their previous show. Did anyone else get that impression?

HELLLLLL NO. They cut all the bullshit (cringy dev comments or even worse, cringy as f*ck random youtubers trying the game and telling us how amazing it is). This was the best show i've seen and i haven't missed any from ubi/ea/bethesda/ms/sony this whole gen.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302  Edited By X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@hardwenzen: Fair point about those missing pieces, but usually Sony's shows have them. The game reveals and gameplay were up there for next gen shows I agree.

EDIT: I still think it definitely was rushed. The stream quality was pretty bad, and also they missed major hype details like the release date of Demon's Souls.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 hardwenzen

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@hardwenzen: Fair point about those missing pieces, but usually Sony's shows have them. The game reveals and gameplay were up there for next gen shows I agree.

Exactly, Sony has them, and so does everyone else. For once, they didn't, not even a little bit. That's pretty impressive cuz its not something you normally see when its gaming related.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 X_CAPCOM_X

@hardwenzen said:
@X_CAPCOM_X said:

Exactly, Sony has them, and so does everyone else. For once, they didn't, not even a little bit. That's pretty impressive cuz its not something you normally see when its gaming related.

Ah I just edited my post above, but just to mention, there are some other things that make me believe it was thrown together quickly. I do agree that a short and informative show is better than a bloated one. The extras can be nice, but they aren't necessary.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 hardwenzen

@X_CAPCOM_X said:
@hardwenzen said:
@X_CAPCOM_X said:

Ah I just edited my post above, but just to mention, there are some other things that make me believe it was thrown together quickly. I do agree that a short and informative show is better than a bloated one. The extras can be nice, but they aren't necessary.

I mean, i would've certainly liked a longer, much longer show with more games shown and full spec teardown at the end, but if they weren't gonna show more games and officially reveal all the specs, it is much better for the show to have no cringy filler.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#306 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@hardwenzen: So where are all these lem feeling frustrated and butthurt that you predicted on page 2?

All i see is bitter disappointment from cows LOL.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 hardwenzen

@i_p_daily said:

@hardwenzen: So where are all these lem feeling frustrated and butthurt that you predicted on page 2?

I can feel it. I can feel it deep down. Your frustration cannot be hidden any longer. Open up and tell us how that marvelous show made you feel. Everything will be alright, do not worry. 😁

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 hardwenzen

I just learned Demon's was confirmed to be a launch title. Holy f*ck i need to pre order before everyone else pre orders my 10 pounds 9,2tflops system.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:

I can feel it. I can feel it deep down. Your frustration cannot be hidden any longer. Open up and tell us how that marvelous show made you feel. Everything will be alright, do not worry. 😁

I'm laughing my arse off right now, see what happens when you make dumb predictions, it makes you look dumb.

To be fair it is a cow trait after all :)

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 hardwenzen

@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:

I'm laughing my arse off right now, see what happens when you make dumb predictions, it makes you look dumb.

A powerful cow, not a standard one.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 X_CAPCOM_X

@hardwenzen said:

I just learned Demon's was confirmed to be a launch title. Holy f*ck i need to pre order before everyone else pre orders my 10 pounds 9,2tflops system.

Did you factor the SSD into your calculation?

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#312 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2030 Posts

@wiiboxstation: that's really weird bro, but yeah Crash 4 and Ratchet are gonna be great games too

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:

Nope you're super cow license has been revoked for such a rookie error. Back to basement bargain cow for you :(

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 hardwenzen

@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:

Nope you're super cow license has been revoked for such a rookie error. Back to basement bargain cow for you :(

Aussies are so toxic toward cows.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@Sollet said:

Today is the day! Will Sony deliver? Or will they drop the ball?

lol :P

thanks for agreeing lol. yes sony are going to tear the roof down with this show.

Lololololol.. hahahahahahahah... BS Jive has no games !!!

Well, they didn't tear the roof down now did they? lololol

There sure tore you and the rest of the bovine brigade a new one I tellz ya what. lololol

That a teach to not be so fooled with blind loyalty as to think Phony, or any for profit company is your friend looking out for you. Lolololol

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#316 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7162 Posts

@SecretPolice said:
@gifford38 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@Sollet said:

Today is the day! Will Sony deliver? Or will they drop the ball?

lol :P

thanks for agreeing lol. yes sony are going to tear the roof down with this show.

Lololololol.. hahahahahahahah... BS Jive has no games !!!

Well, they didn't tear the roof down now did they? lololol

There sure tore you and the rest of the bovine brigade a new one I tellz ya what. lololol

That a teach to not be so fooled with blind loyalty as to think Phony, or any for profit company is your friend looking out for you. Lolololol

and your not loyal to xbox?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

@gifford38:

Nope, I don't even like MS as a company, honestly.

It has been my preferred system since OG Xbox and back in the day, a couple decades ago I was a multi console/PC gamer but since then I just don't have the time or excitement for gaming or I'd be getting all the systems.

Around here I just mostly like to give cows the raspberries because they've been so toxic over the last couple decades when it comes to anything MS/Xbox.

Plus the way many rabid cows react with almost sheer hate to lems or anyone for that matter that isn't fully onboard with Sony or even worse making fun of Sony just cracks me up.

Hey, sorry man but whilst here in the office and all in good fun, I needs mah entertainment, it makes the few hours I'm here pass more quickly. lol :P