Ps5 blows xbox out of water in visuals test.

• 117 results
sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: Triggered? Nah.....it absolutely makes sense.

Imagine sitting and staring at the screen until June when R+C comes out....

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

this little sealion of ours is kinda desperate in this thread 😁

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

@sheevpalpamemes said:

@mojito1988: microsoft convinced you to pay for games and not being able to resell or own them.

Oh to dance and play the fooll!

Ownership lost it's appeal the moment I started my career and have plenty of income. Less clutter in my life? Yes please. I got rid of all the physical movies and games long ago and and very happy for it. Not like I can bury myself with it when I go.

Yes I will dance the dance of being able to pick from hundreds of games with a press of a button for $15 a month. You call it foolish, I call it smart.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#54 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12948 Posts

I wish PlayStation had games ☹️

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 2192 Posts

@mojito1988: renting is for the poor. Whatever makes you happy though.

Back to the thread though. Playstation has the ultimate 4k blu ray experience.

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

@sheevpalpamemes said:

Using a console to watch movies points to someone being a kid or poor!

Avatar image for deactivated-611edca0d6021
deactivated-611edca0d6021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-611edca0d6021
Member since 2021 • 2226 Posts

The damage control from some people in this silly thread is sad LMAO.

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 3040 Posts

@hardwenzen: A bit like you and the desperate attention you seem to want off people here with your poor trolling

SheevPalpamemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 SheevPalpamemes

@rrjim1: best 4k blu ray experience on ps5 as proven in the thread. Ps5 cost around 1000 dollars, so execute order 66.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

@rrjim1 said:
@sheevpalpamemes said:

Plus there was a thread not to long ago that showed that dedicated blu ray players were much better than the PS5.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 sealionact

@hardwenzen: Desperate? Lems have had uhd players before ps5 was a cow’s wet dream....I seem to remember how they insisted they were totally useless. Now that ps5 has turned out to be a crippled rdna 1 experience, they are desperate for any kind of win.

Enjoy the better uhd playback....no doubt cows like you are suddenly stampeding Best Buy for the latest 4K discs.

I’ll just wait for the update.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

you gotta excuses the cows..getting all exited by 4k....and uhd players....let them have their moment.

xbox has had this and native 4k60 since 2017.

it will be the same when they get a console with full RDNA2.

cows think thats the little robot in starwars...HAH

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

Never planned to put my Xbox in the water anyway.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: Desperate? Lems have had uhd players before ps5 was a cow’s wet dream....I seem to remember how they insisted they were totally useless. Now that ps5 has turned out to be a crippled rdna 1 experience, they are desperate for any kind of win.

Enjoy the better uhd playback....no doubt cows like you are suddenly stampeding Best Buy for the latest 4K discs.

I’ll just wait for the update.

You have a poor UHD player. No matter how mad you're, you can't replace it, so you're stuck with it for the whole generation.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 sealionact

@hardwenzen: Love how valuable having a 4K player suddenly is, and how brainwashed you are in thinking that Xbox consoles don’t get updates....

This is ms we’re talking about...not Sony.

Xbox gets feature updates all the time - you might have spotted some in the news recently - while Sony launch a console with a promise that they will “Finish fixing 3D audio, allow game saves externally, enable the SSD bay, enable 1440p support, enable transferring games to an external disc.....soon (ish).”

It’s only been 3 months after all.

Until then you have a UHD drive as good as the 5 year old XSX, which was also updated after initial issues.

Except features that actually make a difference like Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos won’t ever make it to ps5.

You get quasi-nearly as good 3D audio as long as you’re wearing a headset, because the update to make it work elsewhere is ....uh ..... coming soon(ish).

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: Love how valuable having a 4K player suddenly is, and how brainwashed you are in thinking that Xbox consoles don’t get updates....

This is ms we’re talking about...not Sony.

Xbox gets feature updates all the time - you might have spotted some in the news recently - while Sony launch a console with a promise that they will “Finish fixing 3D audio, allow game saves externally, enable the SSD bay, enable 1440p support, enable transferring games to an external disc.....soon (ish).”

It’s only been 3 months after all.

Until then you have a UHD drive as good as the 5 year old XSX, which was also updated after initial issues.

Except features that actually make a difference like Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos won’t ever make it to ps5.

You get quasi-nearly as good 3D audio as long as you’re wearing a headset, because the update to make it work elsewhere is ....uh ..... coming soon(ish).

You cannot update inferior hardware. They installed a poor quality uhd driver, and its here to stay. Neither systems are able to run games in 4k, but at least PS5 is capable of playing movies in proper 4k quality. PS5>X yet again.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@silentchief: Another day, another cow alt appears, honestly your names should be changed from cows to cockroaches, GS needs to be fumigated.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6864 Posts

@rrjim1 said:
@sheevpalpamemes said:

Or maybe someone that doesn't want worthless boxes under their TV when the console can do it all. Like who the **** gets a Roku or a BR player if they have a console.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Silentchief
@i_p_daily said:

@silentchief: Another day, another cow alt appears, honestly your names should be changed from cows to cockroaches, GS needs to be fumigated.

Hopefully you'll be the first to go.

chriscoolguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 chriscoolguy
Member since 2011 • 729 Posts

@silentchief:

PS5's bluray player doesn't have dolby vision

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Silentchief

@chriscoolguy: That can actually be patched though.

Don't know if Sony will pay the licensing fee though.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 sealionact

@hardwenzen: Can't update the hardware you say? What am I installing when I install hardware updates? How did ms fix issues on the 4k player last month when they released an update for the 4k player?

https://youtu.be/aE92YNgn3kw

Also, xsx and ps5 run games in 4k. Even x1x did.

Clueless as usual.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 sealionact

@silentchief: lol....don't get your hopes up for a Dolby vision patch, Sony have got so much work to do before that.....maybe they could start by enabling the expanded storage port before Christmas?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: Can't update the hardware you say? What am I installing when I install hardware updates? How did ms fix issues on the 4k player last month when they released an update for the 4k player?

https://youtu.be/aE92YNgn3kw

Also, xsx and ps5 run games in 4k. Even x1x did.

Clueless as usual.

I don't listen to someone who wears a $99 headset and think its good value 🤦‍♂️

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Silentchief

@sealionact: I would like that honestly it's something they need to do. But on the other hand the XSX has not one game worth buying on the platform that you can't get somewhere else. Honestly I see no reason to own the system currently.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 sealionact

@hardwenzen: Oh dear. Still upset about that? Nice way to deflect from the subject at hand though....

By the way, any headset that offers dual mics, voice isolation, Bluetooth, wireless connectivity and a 15 hour battery life is good value at $99.

Forgive me, I'm still giggling at your "updates can't improve hardware" comment.....😂😂😂

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: Oh dear. Still upset about that? Nice way to deflect from the subject at hand though....

By the way, any headset that offers dual mics, voice isolation, Bluetooth, wireless connectivity and a 15 hour battery life is good value at $99.

Forgive me, I'm still giggling at your "updates can't improve hardware" comment.....😂😂😂

The upset person should be you, the one that's so clueless and easy to manipulate by corporations that want what's inside your wallet, and get it so easily because you're one of those easy-to-milk consumers 🤦‍♂️

I can't wait to see the reviews on that thing. Lets hope its better than noname $29.99 headsets from Aliexpress 🤣🤣🤣

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 sealionact

@silentchief: I'll get a ps5 when they come out with a slim version....there's only two games that interest me now, and Sony have launched it with some nasty teething problems. iFixit have just put the average life span of the controller at 400 hours, and Sony are charging postage to fix them.

If you have a high end pc, there's no need for an Xbox.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 sealionact

@hardwenzen: Dude, I'm loving this exchange. I'm upset because I stated a preference for spending under 100 bucks for a gaming headset rather than buying a headset that doesn't even have a mic? 😂😂😂

Enjoy the obviously "high quality lossless audio" through your oh-so-impressive cans that streams wirelessly through your joystick.....or do you negate your amp by plugging in a 3m long cord into it?

Well worth spending money on eh?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: Dude, I'm loving this exchange. I'm upset because I stated a preference for spending under 100 bucks for a gaming headset rather than buying a headset that doesn't even have a mic? 😂😂😂

Enjoy the obviously "high quality lossless audio" through your oh-so-impressive cans that streams wirelessly through your joystick.....or do you negate your amp by plugging in a 3m long cord into it?

A clip on mic, which has a much better audio quality than what you'd get even on an Astro worth $300+ (imagine how it is on a $99 Walmart grade headset with Microsoft marketing on it lmao) can be bought on Amazon for $25. This, right there, shows me how far you're from knowing the subject in question. I remember having a very similar conversation with Phlop, and you know what? You're the lems version of Phlop😁

And don't leave quotes about things you don't understand. Seeing and copy pasting "high quality lossless audio" doesn't make you sound smart or knowlegeable lol. Nobody is talking about 192khz audio, when no consoles support 48khz at most🤣. You're simply choosing to go with an inferior product, and that's fine, you're more into garbage than quality, that's your thing, enjoy it😊The review for your $99 Walmart grade headset will be very interesting to read 🙃

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@silentchief: Im neither a cow, cockroach or an alt, you on the otherhand are 3/3 🤣🤣🤣

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 sealionact

@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:

A clip on mic, which has a much better audio quality than what you'd get even on an Astro worth $300+ (imagine how it is on a $99 Walmart grade headset with Microsoft marketing on it lmao) can be bought on Amazon for $25. This, right there, shows me how far you're from knowing the subject in question. I remember having a very similar conversation with Phlop, and you know what? You're the lems version of Phlop😁

And don't leave quotes about things you don't understand. Seeing and copy pasting "high quality lossless audio" doesn't make you sound smart or knowlegeable lol. Nobody is talking about 192khz audio, when no consoles support 48khz at most🤣. You're simply choosing to go with an inferior product, and that's fine, you're more into garbage than quality, that's your thing, enjoy it😊The review for your $99 Walmart grade headset will be very interesting to read 🙃

Bingo bango bongo! Finally the penny drops! Why do you think I put high quality lossless audio in inverted commas? Because you’re advocating using audiophile quality cans.....for 48khz audio! 😂😂😂

Bejeezus you’re not serious today are you? Ps5 and xsx can’t play 4K games, updates can’t improve hardware and now this?

What the hell do I want a clip on mic for? A clip on mic that will pick up every single noise, voice and fart in the room?

It’s 24 frikkin kHz for crying out loud......and you need a pair of audiophile cans and a clip on mic for that?!

Lol....you’re the gift that keeps on giving.

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Xplode_games
Member since 2011 • 2540 Posts

@sheevpalpamemes said:

https://youtu.be/JFpakgvCKck

It’s not even close. Xbox was skipping frames, had less dynamic range, was destroying colors.

9 minutes of domination.

This thread shows the mods on this forum are a joke. They allow a bullsh*t thread title saying PS5 blows Xbox in visual test and it's all about Movie playback.

You're a clown for even opening a thread title like that. You insecure Karen, crying into your green tea because you know the PS5 is crippled architecturally(with RDNA 1.1). When the next gen games with VRS and Mesh shaders start rolling in, you'll fall into a corner, crumble into the fetal position and have yourself a good cry.

Enjoy your phony thread title with these "fair" moderators that aren't Playstation fanboys. You're going to need this feel good experience for what's coming up in the near future.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:

Bingo bango bongo! Finally the penny drops! Why do you think I put high quality lossless audio in inverted commas? Because you’re advocating using audiophile quality cans.....for 48khz audio! 😂😂😂

Bejeezus you’re not serious today are you? Ps5 and xsx can’t play 4K games, updates can’t improve hardware and now this?

What the hell do I want a clip on mic for? A clip on mic that will pick up every single noise, voice and fart in the room?

It’s 24 frikkin kHz for crying out loud......and you need a pair of audiophile cans and a clip on mic for that?!

Lol....you’re the gift that keeps on giving.

You have never heard of imaging. You have never heard of soundstage. You ignore comfort.

48khz =/= Not worth a quality pair of headphones. I can tell you've never tried a proper pair so why are you even talking to me? Go pre order your $99 headset lol. When you wear it, don't forget to keep on telling yourself that its great and comfy, too.

And just so you learn a little thing, 48khz is cd quality which always was good enough to wear a quality pair of cans 🤦‍♂️

SheevPalpamemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 SheevPalpamemes

@Xplode_games: nice meltdown you have there.

Visual fidelity for 4k blu rays is a huge feature set for both systems. Just because you don’t have a high end setup doesn’t mean you should attack the mods.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1342 Posts

I haven’t tried the new Xbox but the PS5 has left me impressed and I am more than happy I got one.

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Xplode_games
Member since 2011 • 2540 Posts

@sheevpalpamemes said:

Visual fidelity for 4k blu rays is a huge feature set for both systems. Just because you don’t have a high end setup doesn’t mean you should attack the mods.

The only meltdown is between your ears. You're always talking high end but you're the type of guy who makes it rain in the strip club with food stamps.

mobius_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 mobius_basic
Member since 2002 • 708 Posts

@Xplode_games said:
@sheevpalpamemes said:

The only meltdown is between your ears. You're always talking high end but you're the type of guy who makes it rain in the strip club with food stamps.

......and drives there in a 2001 teal colored Honda Accord on rims purchased out of a Jegs magazine with a PS5 hooked to a screen in the headrest.

Avatar image for deactivated-611edca0d6021
deactivated-611edca0d6021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By deactivated-611edca0d6021
Member since 2021 • 2226 Posts

@Xplode_games: you're taking this silly thread way too seriously. It's not that serious. You should take a time from this place. It's clearly affecting you.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#91 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

@silentchief said:
@rrjim1 said:
@sheevpalpamemes said:

Or maybe someone that doesn't want worthless boxes under their TV when the console can do it all. Like who the **** gets a Roku or a BR player if they have a console.

Eh, if you're the sort of person who is nitpicking small issues between Playstation playback and Xbox playback, you're the sort of person who pursues perfection, so of course those people are going to get a dedicated Blu Ray player.

I've never used a console for disc playback, they were always inferior since the PS2. A dedicated player uses a ton less power and gives better image, sound and are silent while running.

Not all people settle for convenience. Especially with Blu Ray, it's for movies what Super Audio CD is for music. No way I'd settle for a console doing the job.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts
@sheevpalpamemes said:

No one has a console as the heart of a "high end set up". They might have one connected to a high end set up for gaming. :-S

If you have a high end set up, you're not watching movies on your console. That's like using your console for CD audio playback.

The guy in your own video was like "to video enthusiasts to whom bit perfect accuracy is important, a dedicated Blu Ray player is the wiser choice".

https://youtu.be/JFpakgvCKck?t=377

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 sealionact

@hardwenzen: Soundstage and imaging on mic chat on a video game? You're talking nonsense. If you are that much of an audiophile that you prefer to buy a pair of expensive cans with a long cord and a separate clip on mic with a second cord which I have no idea where you want to connect apart from on an amp which is presumably on the other side of the room under your TV......then wonderful. Enjoy it!

If you are mocking people either because they think 100 bucks is already a lot to spend on a gaming headset, or the quality won't match your overcomplicated setup, then you have compensation issues.

Either way, listening to your theories on updating consoles, 4k gaming and flip flopping on how important bitrates are....I think you're just looking to argue for argument's sake.

Look elsewhere. I think this conversation has run its course.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: Soundstage and imaging on mic chat on a video game? You're talking nonsense. If you are that much of an audiophile that you prefer to buy a pair of expensive cans with a long cord and a separate clip on mic with a second cord which I have no idea where you want to connect apart from on an amp which is presumably on the other side of the room under your TV......then wonderful. Enjoy it!

If you are mocking people either because they think 100 bucks is already a lot to spend on a gaming headset, or the quality won't match your overcomplicated setup, then you have compensation issues.

Either way, listening to your theories on updating consoles, 4k gaming and flip flopping on how important bitrates are....I think you're just looking to argue for argument's sake.

Look elsewhere. I think this conversation has run its course.

I didn't read your wall, but the fact that you even have imagining and sound stage in the same sentense as a the mic, makes me think you're drunk.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8853 Posts

@silentchief said:
@regnaston said:

well at least the PS5 can beat the XBOX in resolution in something.

That said the issue is the software for the player not the actual DVD player

It beat it in several games as well.

One or two out of a 20 is hardly on the same level. XSX is the more powerful console. That will be come more apparent as the generation progresses - just like the launch PS4 was more powerful than the original XBox One.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44060 Posts

"Ps5 blows"

There, fixed the thread title for you. lol :P

UnnDunn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 UnnDunn
Member since 2002 • 3979 Posts

@chriscoolguy said:

@silentchief:

PS5's bluray player doesn't have dolby vision

Neither does Xbox' Blu-ray player.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Silentchief

@dabear said:
@silentchief said:
@regnaston said:

One or two out of a 20 is hardly on the same level. XSX is the more powerful console. That will be come more apparent as the generation progresses - just like the launch PS4 was more powerful than the original XBox One.

The XSX has yet to prove it. Most games are nearly identical. The PS4vwas consistently beating the X1X and that hasn't happened here.

UnnDunn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 UnnDunn
Member since 2002 • 3979 Posts

@silentchief: Full RDNA2 support + 1.2Tflops > limited RDNA1.x support + 10.2Tflops.

It's just facts bro.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8853 Posts

@silentchief said:
@dabear said:
@silentchief said:
@regnaston said:

The XSX has yet to prove it. Most games are nearly identical. The PS4vwas consistently beating the X1X and that hasn't happened here.

LMAO. Look at the hardware specs, goof.

XSX has more raw power, deal with it and move on.

Besides, come mid cycle, when ES 6, Fallout, Halo, and all those new 1st party IPs are only on the XSX (console wise), no one is going to care about the PS5 anyway. This gen will be PS3 vs 360 all over again, only Xbox will have more 1st party titles than last time.