sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@gifford38: Yup, they showed you a 9 minute 30fps demo....but at least you have Spiderman-ish to look forward to, except it doesnt actually have Spiderman in it....and its half as long as the 1st one....and its actually a pimped up ps4 game.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10613 Posts

@pc_rocks said:
@ermacness said:
@pc_rocks said:

Well that can be another reason for cows to DC but it definitely not needed when cows are actively DC'ing for Only on PlayStation, HZD, DS coming to PC, PS Now on PC before that and yet to be released PS5 been beaten by a year old laptop as well as XSX's power advantage. Oh and did I forget the DC about Sony CEO calling consoles niche while also partnering with MS for cloud?

Cows already have their work cut out for them not to mention you don't even $2000 to beat the PS5.

Nice essay you got going on there, even though you completely missed the subject, and obviously the topic. We was talking about ps5's SSD to this particular SSD. Come to me and gloat about ps exclusives coming to PC when:

1. PC get ALL of the ps exclusives.

2. They releases simultaneously with their PC counterparts.

And did you really just try to use psnow on PC as ownage??!!!! You better go ask your colleagues if psnow on PC is even worth the recognition you're giving it 😆.

Then you go call out Sony's CEO on what he quoted about consoles yet there's a ps5 on the horizon, not to mention that the xbox is the ONLY platform that no longer believe in exclusives.

And about your "you don't even need 2000 bucks to beat a ps5" line, I'm willing to bet you that you can't buy a PC for the price of a ps5 and it outpaces it throughout the ps5 generation.

HaH!

How did I miss the topic? You tried to one up by throwing the cost of SSD when you have no idea that you don't need that to beat the PS5. Not that I'm surprised because like all cows you bought the snake oil Cerny sold you.

1. Already heard the same thing before with a little variations over the years. Let me remind again. PS Now won't get PS4 games, it uses PS3s. Then PS Now won't be on PC. No AAA game will be on PS Now. PS4 exclusives won't come to PC. LMAO. Wonder how will it change in the future? Have you already started thinking on the next iteration?

2. Ahh....so that will be the next iteration. Good to see you have already started working on the next DC. Though I wonder what will come after that.

Yes, I did use PS Now as ownage not because I care about it but how you guys have lost your sh*t about it already. :D

Take your anger to Sony's CEO not me.

Oh, I certainly can buy a PC with less than $2000 PC that will outpace the PS5 for the duration of its life. I still have a PC that I bought...actually upgraded in 2014 and to date it out performs not just the PS4 but Pro.

Like I said, the cows work has already cut out for them and you literally proved it with the reply without even realizing that on every single one of the points. LMAO, talk about self ownage.

HaHa!

1. Either you're trolling or is completely simple minded. We're discussing SSD, that's all. Is the SSD the entire PC? I was only talking from an SSD perspective.

2. I'm in complete belief that this is damage controlling because you know that if Sony does incorporate all of their exclusives to the PC, most of them will be only playable through PSNow, and is a VERY long ways off of having a simultaneous release with the PC counterparts. Sony still believes in exclusives, just like Nintendo, PC, mobile gaming. As a matter of fact the only platforms currently that doesn't have exclusives are the Stadia (I believe, I don't keep up with the console for "obvious" reasons), and the xbox.

3. Now you're spinning. You believe it too, but just don't want to acknowledge it. That's why you can't come to grips with it.

4. You do know that PSNow is complete crap virtually EVERYWHERE right? I'm not saying that it wasn't said, but I was here before it went to the PC and trust me, I didn't see a major uproar about it going to PC. If anything, it was a major slap in the hermits face because not only it was/is a piss poor streaming service, the ps4 games featured on it plays better on a ps4 😆. Here I thought that console players was the beggars.

5. I'm not mad, just stating facts. Don't mistake anger with ownage.

6. And now since you're damage controlling/spinning, your reading comprehension have degraded. I never gave you the 2000$ limit. What I said was that "You'll more than likely won't be able to buy a PC for the price if a ps5 that can beat the ps5 throughout the ps5's lifecycle". The reason I added "more than likely" was because we don't know officially how much the ps5 will cost. Now if you have a source stating that the ps5 will be 2000$ (since you gave yourself this cash limit) please link it. By the way, how much did those "upgrades" cost? Because the Pro cost 400 bucks and the ps4 slim cost about 200.

So at the end of the day, you can call it "me being upset" or whatever you want, but in the end, IT ALL FACTS.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@sealionact said:

@DragonfireXZ95: "computers won't just automatically be more powerful because they'll never get more powerful."

Lol....and what I said was stupid? Wanna try again in English?

I was paraphrasing what you said, because that's basically what you said.

"And most people will never own a pc that out performs a ps5 or xsx."

What you said implies that computers will never get more powerful so a PS5 or xsx will always be top of the line.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#104 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69448 Posts

The battle between PC gamers and console gamers.

ps5rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105 ps5rulez
Member since 2020 • 456 Posts

@Pedro: there is no battle, pc's are a league of their own.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#106 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69448 Posts

@ps5rulez said:

@Pedro: there is no battle, pc's are a league of their own.

Consoles are PCs. 😎

ps5rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 ps5rulez
Member since 2020 • 456 Posts

@Pedro: soc with locked down os.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#110 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

Guys, since the beginning of time, before Miyamoto created planet Earth, the only factor remains: The games. What are the games? What can I play? The PS2 was the worst console compared to the Cube and Box but it had the best library and sold the most units. This graphics debate is insane. Its 2020. Almost every game looks good. The standards are crazy high. It doesnt matter anymore. It doesnt matter

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#111 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts

If this beats PS5 to dust then this atomizes the Series X.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7162 Posts

@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:

Imagine the triangles in the UE5 demo with this SSD... Just imagine.

i don't need to imagine epic already showed what ue5 can do on the ps5 lol.

That was bottlenecked by PS5's weak GPU. I wanna see a real rig with all them triangles.

yeah sure when it comes. but right now the only un5 footage is done on a ps5. so your the one imaging the triangles because you have not seen it. lol now do you get my joke.

But Epic already confirmed a 2070S and a decent NVME will do that demo fine. That's weak sauce, let's see the triangles not held back by weak hardware.

epic did not confirm that. it was a leak from china. things on the internet you don't know what is real or not. why i like books. you know if its fiction or non fiction lol. but if it was then un5 is going to be great even on the switch.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Gifford38
@pc_rocks said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@tormentos said:

Even if it cost you $1000 cutting corners that some still is an achievement in your eyes?

Yeah enjoy renting PS exclusives 3 years after they are out on a 720p stream.😂

This is the reason why i consider you a fake hermit,downplaying the PS5 graphics but willing to jump into a shitty 720p stream head first to rent PS4 exclusives.😂

Surely you can see the irony in a so call member of the Master Race diving head first into a 720p over the internet stream.

If you are OK with that please never complain about graphics again.

Sony's shitty 720p streaming service, meanwhile Microsoft are replacing there kit with Xbox Series X consoles (rack server version/equivalent).

Shhhh...don't confuse tormentos. He didn't realize he actually ended up shi*ting on Sony against Stadia, Geforce Now and xCloud. Just make a thread on Streaming services and he will come in defending the sub 720p sub 30 FPS service like he did in the past.

you do know sony is working with xbox with the cloud service.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/20/18632374/microsoft-sony-cloud-gaming-partnership-amazon-google

https://news.microsoft.com/2019/05/16/sony-and-microsoft-to-explore-strategic-partnership/

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Gifford38

@sealionact said:

@gifford38: Yup, they showed you a 9 minute 30fps demo....but at least you have Spiderman-ish to look forward to, except it doesnt actually have Spiderman in it....and its half as long as the 1st one....and its actually a pimped up ps4 game.

that is ok spiderman 2 will be out in a few years. spiderman came out 2 years ago. i would be mad if it was spiderman 2 because it be rushed but it is just like the infamous first light game were it was not a full game. it is good for ps5 owners getting the update version of spiderman and have something new to play. i believe miles well be bonus content once they release it for pc sense sony is putting ps4 (not ps5 exclusives) exclusives on pc and to be able to have updated versions for the ps5.

i love how everyone is saying 30 fps like it would be like that if it was a finished project. instead of rendering 8k textures they would use 4k. besides the data they used was uncompressed data that a 6 man team created in 6 months. not bad for the amount of time.

look at hzd2 looks beyond the tech demo and that is a 2021 game. guerrilla games decima engine is fantastic.

pimped up ps4 game lol every first party game from xbox will be a pimped up xbox one x game for at least the next 2 years.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:

That was bottlenecked by PS5's weak GPU. I wanna see a real rig with all them triangles.

yeah sure when it comes. but right now the only un5 footage is done on a ps5. so your the one imaging the triangles because you have not seen it. lol now do you get my joke.

But Epic already confirmed a 2070S and a decent NVME will do that demo fine. That's weak sauce, let's see the triangles not held back by weak hardware.

epic did not confirm that. it was a leak from china. things on the internet you don't know what is real or not. why i like books. you know if its fiction or non fiction lol. but if it was then un5 is going to be great even on the switch.

Umm, yes they did confirm that. Kim Libreri did in interviews and Sweeney did on Twitter. You're clearly thinking about the laptop leak from China that is not related in any way. Don't let it get you down, bud. So yeah, I want to see that demo without the PS5 bottleneck.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Gifford38

@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:

Umm, yes they did confirm that. Kim Libreri did in interviews and Sweeney did on Twitter. You're clearly thinking about the laptop leak from China that is not related in any way. Don't let it get you down, bud. So yeah, I want to see that demo without the PS5 bottleneck.

ps5 is not a bottleneck. please it is the easiest system to develop for which is plus. just because it doesn't have 12 teraflops makes it a bottleneck.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Fedor

@gifford38 said:

ps5 is not a bottleneck. please it is the easiest system to develop for which is plus. just because it doesn't have 12 teraflops makes it a bottleneck.

Sure is. It's behind the XSX in CPU, GPU, and bandwidth. Even more behind when you factor in whats on and what will be on PC before the consoles even release. Those are objectively the 3 most important things when it comes to performance and PS5 is last in all of them. So yeah, I can't wait to see that demo (all them triangles) running on some actual nice hardware without the PS5 bottleneck holding it back.

Edit: crossed out misinformation.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#118  Edited By Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

... and no PC game takes advantage of it like the PS5 is going to, next.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Gifford38

@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:

Sure is. It's behind the XSX in CPU, GPU, and bandwidth. Even more behind when you factor in whats on and what will be on PC before the consoles even release. Those are objectively the 3 most important things when it comes to performance and PS5 is last in all of them. So yeah, I can't wait to see that demo (all them triangles) running on some actual nice hardware without the PS5 bottleneck holding it back.

nope it been told by third party developers the ps5 is the easiest to develop for. its the bottlenecks they got rid of in the system. Im sorry but I have the games that sony showed hzd2 and rachet and clank and project athia that looks great on system you say is weak. I believe the developers showing me great looking games than some fanboy telling me the ps5 sucks. the ps5 cu's = 54 ps4 cu's and the ps4 has only 1.2 terfalop and the ps5 is 10.2 = a leap forward. we have great looking games on the ps4 so no matter how weak you say it is we will have great looking first party games.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Fedor

@gifford38 said:
@fedor said:
@gifford38 said:

nope it been told by third party developers the ps5 is the easiest to develop for. its the bottlenecks they got rid of in the system. Im sorry but I have the games that sony showed hzd2 and rachet and clank and project athia that looks great on system you say is weak. I believe the developers showing me great looking games than some fanboy telling me the ps5 sucks. the ps5 cu's = 54 ps4 cu's and the ps4 has only 1.2 terfalop and the ps5 is 10.2 = a leap forward. we have great looking games on the ps4 so no matter how weak you say it is we will have great looking first party games.

It's objectively the weakest system, I mean 36cu? LOL!!! no 3rd party dev that Sony isn't paying has said it's the easiest to develop for, in fact the Crytek devs (who you are probably referencing) said DX12 Ultimate make the XSX and PC super easy to develop on. So yeah, PS5 is a bottleneck, can't wait to see UE5 running on some real hardware. Don't let it being the weakest (I mean it beats the Switch) get you down.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

@ermacness said:

1. Either you're trolling or is completely simple minded. We're discussing SSD, that's all. Is the SSD the entire PC? I was only talking from an SSD perspective.

2. I'm in complete belief that this is damage controlling because you know that if Sony does incorporate all of their exclusives to the PC, most of them will be only playable through PSNow, and is a VERY long ways off of having a simultaneous release with the PC counterparts. Sony still believes in exclusives, just like Nintendo, PC, mobile gaming. As a matter of fact the only platforms currently that doesn't have exclusives are the Stadia (I believe, I don't keep up with the console for "obvious" reasons), and the xbox.

3. Now you're spinning. You believe it too, but just don't want to acknowledge it. That's why you can't come to grips with it.

4. You do know that PSNow is complete crap virtually EVERYWHERE right? I'm not saying that it wasn't said, but I was here before it went to the PC and trust me, I didn't see a major uproar about it going to PC. If anything, it was a major slap in the hermits face because not only it was/is a piss poor streaming service, the ps4 games featured on it plays better on a ps4 😆. Here I thought that console players was the beggars.

6. And now since you're damage controlling/spinning, your reading comprehension have degraded. I never gave you the 2000$ limit. What I said was that "You'll more than likely won't be able to buy a PC for the price if a ps5 that can beat the ps5 throughout the ps5's lifecycle". The reason I added "more than likely" was because we don't know officially how much the ps5 will cost. Now if you have a source stating that the ps5 will be 2000$ (since you gave yourself this cash limit) please link it. By the way, how much did those "upgrades" cost? Because the Pro cost 400 bucks and the ps4 slim cost about 200.

So at the end of the day, you can call it "me being upset" or whatever you want, but in the end, IT ALL FACTS.

Keep digging the hole deeper. Let me repeat again, the cows work has been cut out for them already and you keep proving it. :D

Oh and since you asked, the upgrades cost somewhere in the range of $600 so I definitely paid less than your ilk did with PS4 and then Pro. Funny enough, that 600 also includes things like CPU and SSD upgrade which I didn't need to beat PS4 or Pro. :D Did I mention you also paid for online on top of that?

Oh and just to get it right, you're saying their wasn't an uproar about PS Now on PC by cows? LMAO.

Oh and you don't need the SSD is order to beat PS5. I remember the PS5 been beaten by an year old laptop in a UE5 demo.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 sealionact

@gifford38: Difference is Spiderman-ish is using the same city assets as the ps4 game and they're upgraded some parts of it....while xsx games will be made for xsx, and scaled back and down (or up) for pc, x1x and x1.

I can imagine the hysterics cows would have if the xsx's only AAA 1st party launch game was x1's gears 5 with the same locations, same assets with different charecter skins and story....and then cut the gameplay length in half.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Gifford38

@sealionact said:

@gifford38: Difference is Spiderman-ish is using the same city assets as the ps4 game and they're upgraded some parts of it....while xsx games will be made for xsx, and scaled back and down (or up) for pc, x1x and x1.

I can imagine the hysterics cows would have if the xsx's only AAA 1st party launch game was x1's gears 5 with the same locations, same assets with different charecter skins and story....and then cut the gameplay length in half.

no they will have the original spiderman game and its dlc ps5 version plus miles bonus content (unless you only want miles portion of the game then you can download only that part). they already said they updated the game to run on the ssd. they also added weather affects to the original spiderman. miles is said to be during winter with snow storms. they redid the city with more assets and more density of city life. so you get an updated version of the original game plus miles.

it be great if gears 5 got another chapter that is half the length of the original game plus the game it self with updated load times and assets.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Gifford38

@sealionact said:

one more thing. if it was called spiderman 2 then i would be upset. miles is not part 2. its just like infamous first light for the ps4 when it launched. it was not a full game.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@pc_rocks said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@tormentos said:

Even if it cost you $1000 cutting corners that some still is an achievement in your eyes?

This is the reason why i consider you a fake hermit,downplaying the PS5 graphics but willing to jump into a shitty 720p stream head first to rent PS4 exclusives.😂

Surely you can see the irony in a so call member of the Master Race diving head first into a 720p over the internet stream.

Sony's shitty 720p streaming service, meanwhile Microsoft are replacing there kit with Xbox Series X consoles (rack server version/equivalent).

Shhhh...don't confuse tormentos. He didn't realize he actually ended up shi*ting on Sony against Stadia, Geforce Now and xCloud. Just make a thread on Streaming services and he will come in defending the sub 720p sub 30 FPS service like he did in the past.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/20/18632374/microsoft-sony-cloud-gaming-partnership-amazon-google

https://news.microsoft.com/2019/05/16/sony-and-microsoft-to-explore-strategic-partnership/

Sony needed an infrastructure to meet its demands. Microsoft provides that infrastructure.

If you think its to work on cloud gaming together, your sadly mistaken.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 sealionact

@gifford38: You seemed excited that games were going to look like the Epic demo on ps5....i pointed out the reality.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Gifford38

@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:
@pc_rocks said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@tormentos said:

Sony needed an infrastructure to meet its demands. Microsoft provides that infrastructure.

no put i expect sony will be using something along the lines that is closer to gamepass and with less streaming. psnow will be much closer to gamepass this gen i believe.

Companies to collaborate on new cloud-based solutions for gaming experiences and AI solutions

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Gifford38

@sealionact said:

@gifford38: You seemed excited that games were going to look like the Epic demo on ps5....i pointed out the reality.

no im excited what future games will look on ue5. epic demo looked great on the ps5 and having a huge AAA dev team from sony or xbox working with the engine = great looking games. third party as well

i only quoted him because he said imagine the triangles when we don't need to imagine it we have seen what it can do with a 6 man team and 6 months of developing a tech demo on the ps5.

if the demo was running on the series x the ps5 fans would have to imagine it because it was not done on there system yet. lol not saying the series x can't run the same tech demo just the fact we have not seen it yet.that was the joke.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Gifford38
@pc_rocks said:
@ermacness said:

Keep digging the hole deeper. Let me repeat again, the cows work has been cut out for them already and you keep proving it. :D

Oh and since you asked, the upgrades cost somewhere in the range of $600 so I definitely paid less than your ilk did with PS4 and then Pro. Funny enough, that 600 also includes things like CPU and SSD upgrade which I didn't need to beat PS4 or Pro. :D Did I mention you also paid for online on top of that?

Oh and just to get it right, you're saying their wasn't an uproar about PS Now on PC by cows? LMAO.

Oh and you don't need the SSD is order to beat PS5. I remember the PS5 been beaten by an year old laptop in a UE5 demo.

running that tech demo on the old lap top just indicates how flexible the ue5 is. you think a hdd would able to boot that demo without huge load time? you also think that ue4(the old one) can render those 8k textures on that same laptop?

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 tdkmillsy

@gifford38 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:
@pc_rocks said:
@tdkmillsy said:

no put i expect sony will be using something along the lines that is closer to gamepass and with less streaming. psnow will be much closer to gamepass this gen i believe.

Companies to collaborate on new cloud-based solutions for gaming experiences and AI solutions

If 720p is all they can manage then you might be right.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Gifford38

@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:
@pc_rocks said:

so psnow will never have a update? it will never evolve? ok if you believe that.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By tdkmillsy

@gifford38 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@gifford38 said:

so psnow will never have a update? it will never evolve? ok if you believe that.

Not any time soon, or they would have announced it.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

PC(lol) gaming

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10613 Posts

@pc_rocks said:
@ermacness said:

Ok dude. By now, I'll get more progress teaching English to a chair.

Note to self: Never argue with an unreasonable poster. "They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

You win for today sir. How does it feel?

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 PC_Rocks

@ermacness said:
@pc_rocks said:

Ok dude. By now, I'll get more progress teaching English to a chair.

Note to self: Never argue with an unreasonable poster. "They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

You win for today sir. How does it feel?

Then I would feel sorry for the chair. It deserves someone who understands English better.

Feeling kind of disappointed. Didn't expect you to give up that easily. Thought you will at least write ten more posts DC'ing saying you're not DC'ing.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 PC_Rocks
@gifford38 said:
@pc_rocks said:
@ermacness said:

running that tech demo on the old lap top just indicates how flexible the ue5 is. you think a hdd would able to boot that demo without huge load time? you also think that ue4(the old one) can render those 8k textures on that same laptop?

It was the same demo on the same engine, son.