PS4 tops Wii U Lifetime Sales in US

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

User Lists: 5

#51 PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@princessgomez92 said:

People obviously don't care about gaming.

Or they are over last gen and are ready to move on.

Wow, you're so funny.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Blabadon said:

Tormentos, one day you will grow up and see how sad you really are.

Maybe you should do just that grow up,and stop been such a blind fan,he single out the PS4 on something the xbox one is even worse at,also we know his angle so yeah you are just losing your damn time defending him.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#53 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Blabadon said:

Tormentos, one day you will grow up and see how sad you really are.

Maybe you should do just that grow up,and stop been such a blind fan,he single out the PS4 on something the xbox one is even worse at,also we know his angle so yeah you are just losing your damn time defending him.

Get your damn penis out of a piece of plastic, learn that I am not defending him but that I am properly comprehending English.

You don't "know" anyone's angle, you're scared your plastic baby might get persecuted on an internet forum. Again, grow up.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

Its official. The Wii U is irrelevant and it will be lucky to hit Gamecube level sales.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

PS4 proves that hype and marketing can sell anything regardless of how many good pieces of software it has.

The Wii U proves that most gamers these days don't want high-quality, fun games... they want cinematic, high-production value movies that play themselves between set-pieces.

Count me as one of those gamers that prefers high production cinematic experiences. I'm 30, not 7. I've already played by fair share of Mario.

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

@W1NGMAN- said:

Ummm Wii proved that last gen. Been living under a rock much.

The Wii had good games. Not any good third party offerings, but a lot of excellent first party. Haven't been living under a rock at all.

Funny back in 2007, and 2008 when the 360 was dominating when it came to releasing stellar titles the Wii had nothing but extensive droughts one after another yet was killing the sell charts those years.

You might not be living under a rock, but you sure as hell don't follow the gaming industry very much.

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts

Quoting VGchartz should be a baneable offense just like in NeoGaf.

@DarkLink77 said:

Sad, considering the Wii U's lineup absolutely shits on the PS4's at the moment.

This was bound to happen.

The core gamers are buying the PS4 right now, and people buy it as an 5 year+ console investment. They are aware about future lineups and 3rd party support.

Cant blame them.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

The tortoise and the hare.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

TC,

Do you want Nintendo to fail, or just the Wii U? As poorly as they're doing currently, this industry would really take a downturn without Nintendo. I hope you don't wish for their demise, that's pretty stupid and immature.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts

lol vgchartz.

will you guys never learn.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#61 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Well that didnt take long

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

Vgchartz!

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#63 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

I think I'm living in Bizarre o world. I thought sales don't matter? When the Wii was outselliing the competition early in its life, all of a sudden sales didn't matter. When did we switch back to sales?

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13663 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

PS4 proves that hype and marketing can sell anything regardless of how many good pieces of software it has.

The Wii U proves that most gamers these days don't want high-quality, fun games... they want cinematic, high-production value movies that play themselves between set-pieces.

The out of date nostalgic idea that only Nintendo make high quality fun games. Truth is, there are so many developers of all sizes making fantastic games, some even better than Nintendo. The problem is, none of them are releasing those games on the Wii U.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Blabadon said:

Get your damn penis out of a piece of plastic, learn that I am not defending him but that I am properly comprehending English.

You don't "know" anyone's angle, you're scared your plastic baby might get persecuted on an internet forum. Again, grow up.

Sorry you rally most have me confuse with some one who gives a fu** about what you think..

Sad true is he single out the PS4,and he is a PS4 hater period basically all he does is go defend the 360 from time to time in thread or just troll the PS4 like he did now period,and you well you are sad.

V3rciS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 V3rciS
Member since 2011 • 2241 Posts

I am a big PS fan... but I will not buy a PS4, just not yet. Buying a system at launch is stupid imho. First of all you pay higher price, secondly first batch might be problematic (most of the time it is) and thirdly there's almost nothing to play at the moment. Wait for a year at least before buying. I wanted a Wii U as a secondary console and only now I am willing to go and buy one.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5557 Posts

That list of top 5 selling games makes me sad

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#68  Edited By DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

@Giancar said:

@DarkLink77 said:

Sad, considering the Wii U's lineup absolutely shits on the PS4's at the moment.

The core gamers are buying the PS4 right now, and people buy it as an 5 year+ console investment. They are aware about future lineups and 3rd party support.

Cant blame them.

Oh, sure. It's just sad that people are buying a console with nothing to play.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#69 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Wow, that took about 11 minutes.

Yes, VGChartz rabble rabble and all that

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#70 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@emgesp said:

@foxhound_fox said:

Count me as one of those gamers that prefers high production cinematic experiences. I'm 30, not 7. I've already played by fair share of Mario.

Yeah, because thinking and using your hand-eye coordination isn't something you do when you "grow up". Many people prefer interactive experiences that focus on the interaction, and less on the way the (usually shitty) story is told.

tubbyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 tubbyc
Member since 2005 • 4004 Posts

@DarkLink77 said:

@Giancar said:

@DarkLink77 said:

Cant blame them.

???

Many of us are finding plenty to play and enjoying it. The PS4 has a lot going for it and I don't see anything sad about it doing well. It's actually good to see. Some people won't feel that it's worth getting yet, depending on their preference and situation, but that's to be expected.

lazerface216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By lazerface216
Member since 2008 • 7564 Posts

@DarkLink77 said:

@Giancar said:

@DarkLink77 said:

Cant blame them.

it's sad? what a idiotic thing to say. it hasn't even been on the market for 2 fucking months yet. what did the wii u have to play at launch? nintendo land? were they sad for buying it?