PS4 Racing fans, PS4 Pro Boost Mode: Project Cars, Assetto Corsa and F1 2016 Tested! (DF)

• 63 results
daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

This should make a lot of racing fans (including myself ) very happy.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Nice to see improvements to PCars on PS4. I'd go back to play it but I've been sucked into the world of VR racing in Driveclub VR and it's hard to go back to 2D racing. I hope PCars 2 on PS4 will implement VR.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@daredevils2k: So you're a racing game fan and you bought a PS4, that's the best self ownage i've seen in a long time lol.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

LOL nice try cows

PS4 racing games LMAO

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By QuadKnight

@i_p_daily: Why? You expected him to buy an Xbone? Biggest joke I've ever seen. Why would he do that when all Forza games are already on PC and when there are already good multiplat racers on PS4? If Xbone had some exclusive racers you'd have a point.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FLOPPAGE_50

@quadknight said:

@i_p_daily: Why? You expected him to buy an Xbone? Biggest joke I've ever seen. Why would he do that when all Forza and the like are already on PC and when there are already good multiplat racers on PS4?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight said:

@i_p_daily: Why? You expected him to buy an Xbone? Biggest joke I've ever seen. Why would he do that when all Forza games are already on PC and when there are already good multiplat racers on PS4? If Xbone had some exclusive racers you'd have a point.

Here's the kicker quacknite, cows such as yourself don't buy Xbox games on PC, so your argument falls flat on it's arse. The ONLY time you use PC is against the Xbox to argue non exclusivity. And if i'm wrong then prove it to me that you've actually bought just 1 Forza game on your PC.

Oh and now multiplats are ok lol. well they are in this case because you know that the only half decent racing games on the PS4 are not exclusive, cows and their goal post moving is hilarious.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52454 Posts

No such thing as a playstation racing fan.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 227

#9 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 18015 Posts

Better, but everybody should be playing these games on PC for the optimal experience.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

What kind of racing fan plays on shit ass low quality xbone when having much better, smoother options? No real racing fan that's for sure. I_P_Daily has been owned.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FLOPPAGE_50
@dakur said:

What kind of racing fan plays on shit ass low quality xbone when having much better, smoother options? No real racing fan that's for sure. I_P_Daily has been owned.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:

Dakurt is a sad troll, just use this gif on him without any words he loves it lol

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dakur

@i_p_daily said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@dakur said:

Dakur is awesome, just use this gif on him to show him how awesome he is, he loves it

Awwww, thanks guys!

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

What kind of racing game fan would opt for a PS4?

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Dakur

@babyjoker1221 said:

What kind of racing game fan would opt for a PS4?

The real ones.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#16 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

Impressive how even with zero work of optimization, Pro can improve na average of 10fps on games! BF4 is probably the best exemple.

Now, lets hope devs realise 4K on consoles is a 9th gen thing, and start making 1080p60 a priority.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 babyjoker1221

@dakur: For what.... Driveclub? Gran Turismo? Hahahahah. Those games are trash compared to Forza.

Xbox one has more exclusive racing games than PS4 (better ones too). Facts bro.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@babyjoker1221:

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@babyjoker1221 said:

@dakur: For what.... Driveclub? Gran Turismo? Hahahahah. Those games are trash compared to Forza.

There hasn't been a gran turismo on PS4..lol

Last one release was for PS3 and got 81% came in holiday 2013 head to head with Forza 5 which scored 79%...lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

@quadknight said:

Cows need a PC now lol.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By tormentos

@MBirdy88 said:

Cows need a PC now lol.

Is not the fact that we need a PC (which many of us own) but the fact that you don't need and xbox one...lol

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44495 Posts

Yes, yes, by all means, try this new High Test SecretSauce on your weak ass Yugo and.....

.... that baby's gonna break land speed records, you just watch lolol Poor cows. :P

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 babyjoker1221

@tormentos said:
@babyjoker1221 said:

Last one release was for PS3 and got 81% came in holiday 2013 head to head with Forza 5 which scored 79%...lol

Your goal post moving doesn't change the facts sir..

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tormentos

@babyjoker1221 said:

Your goal post moving doesn't change the facts sir..

What goal post moving last GT game was on PS3 scored higher than Forza 5 which came on a next gen console and the same year same holiday...lol

And it scored lower..hahahahaha

Forza isn't that 90 series it use to be,its spin off may have get a 90 but the main series hasn't get a 90 since Forza 4.

Just like Gears and Halo..

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 babyjoker1221

@tormentos: Xb1 has more exclusive racing games than PS4. Don't be so salty about it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 tormentos

@babyjoker1221 said:

@tormentos: Xb1 has more exclusive racing games than PS4. Don't be so salty about it.

Yes it does where did i say other wise.?

But that is because Forza is the COD of racers and i am not talking about popularity,there have being 4 Forza games release in 3 years of life of the xbox one,5 if this year they release another one.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

Think cows need to start proving their "gaming pc". All this......

@tormentos said:
@MBirdy88 said:

Cows need a PC now lol.

Is not the fact that we need a PC (which many of us own) but the fact that you don't need and xbox one...lol

is BS.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By babyjoker1221

@tormentos said:
@babyjoker1221 said:

Yes it does where did i say other wise.?

But that is because Forza is the COD of racers and i am not talking about popularity,there have being 4 Forza games release in 3 years of life of the xbox one,5 if this year they release another one.

Glad we cleared that up. Good to see that we both agree that XB1 has more (and better) racing games than PS4.

You're getting there champ... Keep up the good work!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 tormentos

@babyjoker1221 said:

Glad we cleared that up. Good to see that we both agree that XB1 has more (and better) racing games than PS4.

You're getting there champ... Keep up the good work!

Yes it does sadly is if the only thing it has going for it and the only 90 Forza game doesn't require and xbox is also on PC in superior form even to scorpio.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 babyjoker1221

@tormentos: I'm kinda impressed tormentos! Maybe there's a bit of unbiased truth in you yet.

Let's continue the lesson. Shall we?

Between the XB1, and PS4... Which one has the most first person shooters?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 tormentos

@babyjoker1221 said:

@tormentos: I'm kinda impressed tormentos! Maybe there's a bit of unbiased truth in you yet.

Let's continue the lesson. Shall we?

Between the XB1, and PS4... Which one has the most first person shooters?

The most or the best because the PS4 has several as well,like Killzone..

If the argument is quality even with 84 Halo is higher rated than Killzone,alto for a game of the caliber of Halo 84 is something not worth bragging about.

Now...

Who has more and best RPG?

Who the most and best indies.

Who has the most and best 3rd person shooter.

Who has the most and best platformer.

Who has the most and best adventure games.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 babyjoker1221

Slow down there cowboy. We'll get to all that.

So far we have established that XB1 has the best racers and FPS.

Now lets move on to your points.

RPG's. Sony wins that hands down. No argument here.

Indies. Sony has more indies. Best indies? I'd call it a tie honestly, but I haven't played all of them either.

Platformers. Sony has more, but Ori is superior to anything the PS4 has.

Adventure. I'm not sure on this one tbh. UC4 is certainly an adventure game. Does Sunset Overdrive count as adventure? QB? Dead Rising? Not saying PS4 doesn't have the XB1 beat, it's just a broad term.

Third person shooter?

Space Sim?

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

@daredevils2k: So you're a racing game fan and you bought a PS4, that's the best self ownage i've seen in a long time lol.

I want to say that @i_p_daily is in love with me. All he talks about is owning me, that I'm starting to feel very flattered, but sorry that I don't run that way. I understand that MS has been owning you with no vaseline for quite sometime now, that you're use to playing racing games in 900p, but a lot of us prefer 1080+.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 FLOPPAGE_50

COWS ITT:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:

I want to say that @i_p_daily is in love with me. All he talks about is owning me, that I'm starting to feel very flattered, but sorry that I don't run that way. I understand that MS has been owning you with no vaseline for quite sometime now, that you're use to playing racing games in 900p, but a lot of us prefer 1080+.

Um hate to tell you this, but all 4 Forza games run at 1080p. So let's recap you owned yourself with your first comment, and i just owned you again with your second comment, you make this way too easy.

As for being rammed with no vaseline, well you're a racing game fan and you play on the PS4, we all know who's being rammed while missing the vaso here. Have fun with that.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#37  Edited By GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9761 Posts

Speaking of Project Cars.

Loading Video...

https://youtu.be/N00bbKltIsc

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#38  Edited By oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

Cows in this forum are seriously some of the most disingenuous gamers I've ever seen. Just concede that Xbox is the goto console for racing games is it really that hard?

They spend the entire gen bashing racing games, admit they don't even play them, now are suddenly experts on racing games.

'Derp derp, some of us like our games above 900p'

'Derp derp, there's much better smoother racing games'

Forza 6 runs 1080/60 with 24 cars in MP and cloud supported drivatar AI.

'Derp derp DriveClub is a better game'

lol no. DriveClub is a mediocre arcade racer that looks shiny. You can't even drive off the road in DriveClub. It has no clutch support. Customization non existent. No real tracks. Small variety of cars. Handling is garbage, can't even drift right on it. It got a 5 for a reason. VR support doesn't make a bad game good.

Seriously, I get cows hate Xbox, but you morons need to stick to talking about stuff you know about. Forza is the undisputed racing king on consoles and it's only going to further the bar when Scorpio comes out. 4K Forza 7 with VR support will make you want to throw that DriveClub in the trash.

That one game will be worth buying a Scorpio for if you are a racing fan and there's plenty of people like that. I know plenty of people that bought an Xbox just for Forza.

Like these people:

https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/3yfjvm/should_i_buy_an_xbox_one_just_because_it_has_forza/

And no GT Sport won't help you. I played it at E3 it's the NBA Live of racing games. Looked like a PS3 game. They should have left the series dead. There's a reason they didn't even mention it in their stage presentation at last years E3 even though they had an actual huge demo booth set up for it on the show floor. It looked lol next to FH3.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 FLOPPAGE_50

@oflow said:

Cows in this forum are seriously some of the most disingenuous gamers I've ever seen. Just concede that Xbox is the goto console for racing games is it really that hard?

They spend the entire gen bashing racing games, admit they don't even play them, now are suddenly experts on racing games.

'Derp derp, some of us like our games above 900p'

'Derp derp, there's much better smoother racing games'

Forza 6 runs 1080/60 with 24 cars in MP and cloud supported drivatar AI.

'Derp derp DriveClub is a better game'

lol no. DriveClub is a mediocre arcade racer that looks shiny. You can't even drive off the road in DriveClub. It has no clutch support. Customization non existent. No real tracks. Small variety of cars. Handling is garbage, can't even drift right on it. It got a 5 for a reason. VR support doesn't make a bad game good.

Seriously, I get cows hate Xbox, but you morons need to stick to talking about stuff you know about. Forza is the undisputed racing king on consoles and it's only going to further the bar when Scorpio comes out. 4K Forza 7 with VR support will make you want to throw that DriveClub in the trash.

That one game will be worth buying a Scorpio for if you are a racing fan and there's plenty of people like that. I know plenty of people that bought an Xbox just for Forza.

Like these people:

https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/3yfjvm/should_i_buy_an_xbox_one_just_because_it_has_forza/

And no GT Sport won't help you. I played it at E3 it's the NBA Live of racing games. Looked like a PS3 game. They should have left the series dead. There's a reason they didn't even mention it in their stage presentation at last years E3 even though they had an actual huge demo booth set up for it on the show floor. It looked lol next to FH3.

TCHBO.

"bbbut we dun care about racin games!111one"

Masenkoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#40 Masenkoe
Member since 2007 • 4897 Posts

consoles.

for racing games.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#41 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 71194 Posts

Talk about a major sidetrack in this thread. At the end of the day, the people who own a PS4 Pro and Project Cars are in for a better gaming experience.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 FLOPPAGE_50

@Pedro said:

Talk about a major sidetrack in this thread. At the end of the day, the people who own a PS4 Pro and Project Cars are in for a better gaming experience.

With all the shitposting cows do in legitimate threads, I'm surprised they didn't see this coming.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By QuadKnight

LOL, lems got destroyed in this thread.

"??? B...b. but muh Flopza!!!1"

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#44  Edited By kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@quadknight said:

@i_p_daily: all Forza games are already on PC

Are you serious?

@tormentos said:
@babyjoker1221 said:

Not having a Gran Turismo on the PS4 after *4 years* isn't something I would brag about.

The latest and greatest Gran Turismo, GT6, scored an 81. The latest and greatest Forza Motorsport, FM6, scored an 87.

Luckily I am a manticore, otherwise if I was a PS4 only owner, the only exclusive racing game I would have been able to play is DriveClub, which was released broken as **** online (I bought it day one), missing a ton of content and features...even things like replays and photo modes, lol, had the FREE version delayed MONTHS, only to be released and pulled from the server to never be seen again, had an MC rating of 71, and then Sony closed up their studio like yesterdays news.

Luckily, with Xbox in those 4 years I have had Forza 5, Forza 6, Horizon 2 and Horizon 3, with close to 1000 hours in them combined of pure racing bliss spreadout through the years.

Yeah....get the ^%$ outta here. You have no clue.

GREATNESS FUCKING AWAITS

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@daredevils2k said:
Loading Video...

This should make a lot of racing fans (including myself ) very happy.

PS4 Pro has 30 percent boost in CPU hence similar ~38 percent frame rate boost range.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

LOL nice try cows

PS4 racing games LMAO

Gran Turismo

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50

@quadknight said:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@quadknight said:

Destroyed? you haven't even replied to my post.

They only people that got destroyed in here was you & deflection2k, oh and that other guy, i can't remember his name, not that he matters anyway lol.

So provide proof or be forever be

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Dakur

@quadknight said:

REKT!

lrdfancypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#50 lrdfancypants
Member since 2014 • 3850 Posts

This thread is boringly going around in circles just like the genre it's about.