PS4 Pro + RDR 2 + 50 GameStop Credit. $ 399. Sony domination continues this holiday season?

rzxv04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Poll PS4 Pro + RDR 2 + 50 GameStop Credit. $ 399. Sony domination continues this holiday season? (25 votes)

likely 68%
unlikely 32%

PS4 Pro + RDR 2 + 50 GameStop Credit. $ 399. Sony domination continues this holiday season?

It's on now.

• 
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

no one cares about red dead anymore

a call of duty bundle would sell more

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

RDR 2 on a PS4 Pro?

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

RDR2 Vaseline Edition? No thanks

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@FinalFighters: lmao, you Lems are so transparent. What do you call the regular Xbox One version of the game then? You know, the version 95 percent of Lems are playing? Most people that hide behind One X doesn't even own one.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

"domination continues"

at least get the meme right..............

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@FinalFighters: lmao, you Lems are so transparent. What do you call the regular Xbox One version of the game then? You know, the version 95 percent of Lems are playing? Most people that hide behind One X doesn't even own one.

It doesn't matter if its 1% because that 1% is likely on SW making fun of you cows lol.

Enjoy your inferior PRO version LMFAO.

rzxv04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7 rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 2578 Posts

@zaryia said:

"domination continues"

at least get the meme right..............

What meme? Please post.

@i_p_daily said:
@Sagemode87 said:

It doesn't matter if its 1% because that 1% is likely on SW making fun of you cows lol.

Great pic lol.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@i_p_daily: no problem, I am enjoying it actually. The negligible difference doesn't negate the smell of failure surrounding the Xbox One though :) enjoy missing out on the great exclusives PS4 has all for a few extra pixels :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Sagemode87 said:

@i_p_daily: no problem, I am enjoying it actually. The negligible difference doesn't negate the smell of failure surrounding the Xbox One though :) enjoy missing out on the great exclusives PS4 has all for a few extra pixels :)

I'm a racing game fan, so there is no great exclusives the PS4 has that interest me :)

I'm also glad you're enjoying RDR2 on the PRO, as it sounds like its taking your mind off of this lol.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts
@i_p_daily said:

I'm a racing game fan, so there is no great exclusives the PS4 has that interest me :)

Lol keep repeating that like a mantra (since you feel the need to repeat it on almost every thread) so you can convince yourself that that's what you are and believe even though it's clear that you're butthurt by the PS4 success over the Xbox and you would like to own a PS4. But since you need to convince yourself constantly that you're fine with the worst console this gen you can't buy a PS4 because that would be betraying your made up narrative and destroy the delusional cloud castle you put yourself into. But don't worry lem! Each day more and more of your brethren are falling into the claws of the PS4, being too weak to resist its temptations and soon you'll be too, because you know you want it and you need it. You don't want to be one of the few losers who will end up missing several of the classic games from this gen and you know it. It's just a matter of time lemming until you come over to the darkside. Keep fighting it all you want, you already lost, you are just delaying the inevitable. There's a limit until what point you can ignore the fire around you. :)

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#11 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69364 Posts

PS4 vanilla + RD2 will move more units. This is a given.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:

Lol keep repeating that like a mantra (since you feel the need to repeat it on almost every thread) so you can convince yourself that that's what you are and believe even though it's clear that you're butthurt by the PS4 success over the Xbox and you would like to own a PS4. But since you need to convince yourself constantly that you're fine with the worst console this gen you can't buy a PS4 because that would be betraying your made up narrative and destroy the delusional cloud castle you put yourself into. But don't worry lem! Each day more and more of your brethren are falling into the claws of the PS4, being too weak to resist its temptations and soon you'll be too, because you know you want it and you need it. You don't want to be one of the few losers who will end up missing several of the classic games from this gen and you know it. It's just a matter of time lemming until you come over to the darkside. Keep fighting it all you want, you already lost, you are just delaying the inevitable. There's a limit until what point you can ignore the fire around you. :)

What a load of drivel.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zappat
@boycie said:
@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:

What a load of drivel.

Oh look, a member of the lemming defense force. I got to give it to you guys, you definitely stick to each other like the good lemmings you are. I have no doubt you will follow your friend down the cliff until you're about to hit bottom but you know you'll end up getting a PS4 eventually too, you can consider it a sort of parachute that will soften the fall. Don't be afraid and embrace it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@zappat said:
@boycie said:
@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:

What a load of drivel.

Oh look, a member of the lemming defense force. I got to give it to you guys, you definitely stick to each other like the good lemmings you are. I have no doubt you will follow your friend down the cliff until you're about to hit bottom but you know you'll end up getting a PS4 eventually too. Don't be afraid and embrace it.

I could have bought a PS4 last week. I had the money to spend on a console but went for a X1X and RDR2 and FH4. Not out of any allegiances you understand, it's the first MS console I've owned in near 7 years. But I have friends and family with Xboxes and playing online with them was worth more to me that GoW and Spider-Man.

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kenshiro3948
Member since 2018 • 406 Posts
@boycie said:
@zappat said:
@boycie said:
@zappat said:

What a load of drivel.

Oh look, a member of the lemming defense force. I got to give it to you guys, you definitely stick to each other like the good lemmings you are. I have no doubt you will follow your friend down the cliff until you're about to hit bottom but you know you'll end up getting a PS4 eventually too. Don't be afraid and embrace it.

I could have bought a PS4 last week. I had the money to spend on a console but went for a X1X and RDR2 and FH4. Not out of any allegiances you understand, it's the first MS console I've owned in near 7 years. But I have friends and family with Xboxes and playing online with them was worth more to me that GoW and Spider-Man.

My deepest condolences.

I'm joking, whatever makes you happy. It's your money after all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@kenshiro3948 said:
@boycie said:
@zappat said:
@boycie said:
@zappat said:

What a load of drivel.

My deepest condolences.

I'm joking, whatever makes you happy. It's your money after all.

I've been considering it for months now and I was left some money after my mum passed away earlier this year so treated my daughter to a modest gaming PC so she can play Minecraft and her game and me a X1X and RDR2 with gamepass.

Sure I will miss not having GoW as it looks just as good as RDR2 in my opinion.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Zappat
@boycie said:
@zappat said:
@boycie said:
@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:

What a load of drivel.

It's clear on this boards that you have a preference for the Xbox so I'm sure that weighted on your decision. But even then, you're probably going to end up getting a PS4 eventually. It is hard to pass on several of the classic games this generation has to offer. Meanwhile, there's really no classic you'll miss if you skip the Xbox, specially with a PC.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@boycie said:
@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:

What a load of drivel.

I didn't read it as I saw who the poster is, You will never get that minute back :(

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Zappat
@i_p_daily said:
@boycie said:
@zappat said:
@i_p_daily said:

What a load of drivel.

I didn't read it as I saw who the poster is, You will never get that minute back :(

Lol your typical childish coping mechanism: try to avoid anything that makes you butthurt even if it's telling the truth. But that won't change anything, I'll see you on the PS4 side eventually probably crying yourself through masterpieces like GOW and HZD because you hate yourself so much for buying into it lol :)

Im_indenial_daily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@zappat: Still didn't read it zappy lol.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Zappat

@i_p_daily: I know, this is not for you. I just enjoy watching you cover your ears like a little child because you can't handle what I say :)

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

Sony wins November, Nintendo wins December. Everyone does well overall.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7701 Posts

Pro was sub 300 last black friday already

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

Funny how PS4 people are incapable of being happy for success without having to compare to Xbox. It's like saying I hate my neighbor's wife so much, its why I love my wife...

I guess with over last decade of Xbox being the bar you can't help yourselves cause so use to Xbox being the stick you measure your PlayStations with. Maybe one day when PS4 is actually dominating, their YouTube channel won't be filled with unprovoked comments about how much they hate Xbox.

I get it, you hate Xbox so much its only reason you bother with PS4...maybe actually try a Xbox, then talk shit if you aren't 100% satisfied.

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts
@Sagemode87 said:

lol You're right, i dont own one. Because im a PC GAMER, Not a lem.

i'll be playing the superior version (21:9 Ultrawide / 60FPS) when this hits PC

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Zappat
@saltslasher said:

Funny how PS4 people are incapable of being happy for success without having to compare to Xbox. It's like saying I hate my neighbor's wife so much, its why I love my wife...

I guess with over last decade of Xbox being the bar you can't help yourselves cause so use to Xbox being the stick you measure your PlayStations with. Maybe one day when PS4 is actually dominating, their YouTube channel won't be filled with unprovoked comments about how much they hate Xbox.

I get it, you hate Xbox so much its only reason you bother with PS4...maybe actually try a Xbox, then talk shit if you aren't 100% satisfied.

The Xbox has been last on every generation it has been in the market so if they are a stick to measure something it is on how to fail lol. And you are in SW, this board was made specifically to shit on the competition so if you don't like it don't come here. It is like jumping on a pool and then complaining you got wet lmao, don't blame others because Xbox sucks and it's easy to make fun of.

Also the first attack on this thread came from someone calling the PS4 version of RDR2 the vaseline edition so you people whine about cows yet many times your own throw the first stone.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:

RDR 2 on a PS4 Pro?

@i_p_daily said:
@Sagemode87 said:

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

@zappat: you're a sad little man

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Zappat

@thedork_knight said:

@zappat: you're a sad little man

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 thedork_knight

@zappat: hurt what exactly? I only own a ps4 pro.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Zappat
@thedork_knight said:

@zappat: hurt what exactly? I only own a ps4 pro.

So what exactly did I say that wasn't true? The OP didn't attack the Xbox, people started attacking the PS4 in this thread including lemmings and yet saltyslasher is whining that cows are attacking the Xbox lol.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By thedork_knight

@zappat:

Its a plastic box, it doesnt have feelings, you dont need to defend its honour.

Reading your posts in this and other threads in makes me cringe.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Zappat
@thedork_knight said:

@zappat:

Its a plastic box, it doesnt have feelings, you dont need to defend its honour.

Reading your posts in this and other threads in makes me cringe.

I wasn't defending the PS4 honor lol. I was calling salty on his BS. Why cry about cows if lemmings are the ones starting the trolling. I don't care if someone trolls the PS4 but to start crying about cows when you do the same is lolworthy.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

You forgot the price of earplugs. ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@zappat:

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56040 Posts

@FinalFighters said:
@Sagemode87 said:

lol You're right, i dont own one. Because im a PC GAMER, Not a lem.

i'll be playing the superior version (21:9 Ultrawide / 60FPS) when this hits PC

Same here as well. I did consider buying RDR2 on PC but if I do that on the console, I'll never get that WOW factor back if I play it now. I learned my lesson from GTAV on PS3 and when it came to PC, that flavor never rise out of me again after I bought the PC version lol. 1440p/144Hz will be delicious!

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#37 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44548 Posts

My brother-in-law picked up an X with RDR2 and BF5 for $400, pretty good deal there. But Pro will likely sell better.