PS4 has more games than Xbox One. About twice as many.

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

Lems did the same thing last gen. Just said ps3 got no games, over and over and over, until some folks started to believe it. But eventually, the truth won out, with the ps3 destroying the 360 in rated games, and number of games.

There's no reason why lems wouldn't try the same tactic again this gen...only to bed up getting burned, again.

Nah, the PS3 really did have no games in it's first year, didn't get a AAAE exclusive in it's first year whereas the 360 released with a AAAE title

and the PS3 did not win out, the 360 has more high rated games than the Ps3 and has more than 300 more games

Xbox 360=1,119 games

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_360_games

Ps3=795 games

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_3_games

You clearly don't do your research before posting because you are bang out wrong quite frankly.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
@tormentos said:

@WilliamRLBaker said:

Sheen's last gen: bububububububububububububububbubu the exclusives they are the only thing that matters.

Sheen's this gen: oh my god my stiffy at all those multiplatform games the ps4 gets oh yeah!

Note on last generation:

1119 games released 919 multiplatform, 187 exclusive, 72 console exclusive *Don't believe in console exclusivity I'm just using the terms found on wikipedia*

795 released, 635 multiplatform, exclusive 150, console exclusive 10 *again don't believe in console exclusivity just using wikipedia terms*

Note of wikipedia numbers: the ps3 list is about 6 months old and hasn't been updated but I don't believe 37 exclusives have been released in that time. So basically we have Sheen's being moron's last generation since exclusives on the 360 outnumbered exclusives on the ps3 and it doesn't matter about scores since its just exclusives that matter, and we have Sheen's now being hypocrites because the entire time last generation they claimed exclusive's only counted because the ps3 was getting its ass kicked constantly on games, and exclusives.

Note: the ps3 does have more higher scoring exclusives which is the only bragging rights Sheen's had, it took an entire generation and up to the first 2-3 months of the next generation for the ps3 to finally beat the 360 in world wide sales.

Just like the xbox got 967 when the PS2 got 3870....

But back then lemming didn't care about more games right.?

Wow you are deeply hurt that the PS4 is beating the crap out of the xbox one,you loss sales,you loss graphics and now you are losing at games to,no wonder you rarely come out of your cave..lol

@lostrib said:

@FakeMythology: ...because this is system wars

Weren't you asking me for proof that the PS4 had more games out.? hahahaha told you so lol...

why are you going back to the PS2 and xbox era? whats the point, it adds absolutely nothing to the debate and is irrelevent to this thread,lol

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#53 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

wii has more games then the 360/ps3. Don't mean they are worth playing

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@delta3074 said:

@xboxdone74 said:

Lems did the same thing last gen. Just said ps3 got no games, over and over and over, until some folks started to believe it. But eventually, the truth won out, with the ps3 destroying the 360 in rated games, and number of games.

There's no reason why lems wouldn't try the same tactic again this gen...only to bed up getting burned, again.

Nah, the PS3 really did have no games in it's first year, didn't get a AAAE exclusive in it's first year whereas the 360 released with a AAAE title

and the PS3 did not win out, the 360 has more high rated games than the Ps3 and has more than 300 more games

Xbox 360=1,119 games

Ps3=795 games

You clearly don't do your research before posting because you are bang out wrong quite frankly.

He's just going to inform you that PS3 wins because it has the games with the most GOTY awards, TLOU and UC2

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#56  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

Except 360 does have alot more games (even high rated ones) than PS3. PS4 is the new 360, when it comes to hardware design and dev support.

Thats why it's good to not be stuck to a company, and get the best console every generation ;)

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#57 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

PS4

There are currently 207 games on this list (15 of which have been confirmed as free-to-play).

Exclusive = 27 (1 of these are free-to-play)
Sony Exclusive = 17
Console exclusive and/or timed = 49 (7 of these are free-to-play)
Multiplatform = 109 (1 of these is free-to-play)
Playable = 55 available to purchase (8 of these are exclusive to PS4)

Xbone

There are currently 126 games on this list.

Exclusive = 17
Microsoft exclusive = 7
Console exclusive or timed = 6/3
Multiplatform = 91
Playable = 35 available to purchase (9 of these are exclusive to Xbox One)

INB4: a shit storm of opinions and failing to come to terms with the simple fact that PS4 has more games despite subjectivity and personal tastes.

</thread>

FakeMythology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58 FakeMythology
Member since 2013 • 43 Posts

@I_can_haz: Logic huzzah seriously though why can't we get along about this? Everyone has their exclusives which honestly just make me annoyed when games like The Last of Us comes out and I don't have a PS3. Last neither console has too many great games yet yeah Titanfall but if FPS isn't your cup of tea an XB1 isn't a priority just waiting for a price drop and spending alot of time with Dark Souls 2.

hoyalawya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 hoyalawya
Member since 2014 • 344 Posts

What will "games" created for Xbox with Project Spark count as Xbox games? If yes, then there will be thousands of games on the Xbox One a few months after Project Spark is released.

Cows will say that those don't count as games citing user creation nonsense, Project Spark is needed to play, etc.

Lems will say that those count as games.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#60 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@Zidaneski said:

Everyone knows the PS4 has more games, that isn't what people discuss here. They "discuss" which system has the best games. Quality over quantity.

ps3 shouldve won last gen while the wii wouldve been in last place

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#61 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Wow. I'm quite surprised that the PS4 has 55 games released. It seems like there are like 15 games in the PSN store, and at most 15 games on the retail shelves...

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By slim70
Member since 2005 • 768 Posts

@delta3074 said:

@xboxdone74 said:

Xbox 360=1,119 games

Ps3=795 games

I always said that the 360 had the most games due to it's year head-start but it always fell on deaf ears in system wars even though I must have repeated myself about a thousand times.

XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

Once again, Cows tend to take a jealous, stinky green one on Microsoft's efforts, denying Xbox innovation with games like Project Spark, Titanfall, the next Halo, Gears, Ryse, DeadRising 3 and much more. Of course, these games don't count as great games in COWland, but Knack does lol.

And Final Fantasy...lmaoo...Weaboos!!!

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@WilliamRLBaker: It took an entire generation because 360 had a year to 2 year (Europe) head start. Has nothing to do with Microsoft just being good. Sorry.

cantloginnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 cantloginnow
Member since 2013 • 381 Posts

Cows dont get it.The ps4 has a crap lineup,nothing worth buying the console for,such a waste of money.No games.

xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 xxgunslingerxx
Member since 2005 • 4275 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@I_can_haz said:

No one but hardcore lems on SW believes that the Xbone has more games to play than the PS4. It's just a myth lems here fabricated to make themselves feel better about PS4 knocking the F out of Xbone. In the real world everyone knows PS4 has more games and it's cheaper hence the reason PS4 is decimating the competition.

Sony has more them having indie games versus MS having not released one yet. Problem is 80% of PS4 indie games are already available on PC. The Sony has no games thing comes from alot of Sony fans who want more next gen core titles them people who don't care for the system. And decimating is a stretch. The PS4 is doing very well, but the One is likely at 4 million without a worldwide price drop. I see that happening sooner rather than later. But knocking MS out the box after 4 months, no that's the fantasy land Cows live in. Both consoles are doing well, with one doing better in the PS4.

then lems shouldn't be calming titanfall since its already on pc

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5859 Posts

Kindly remember the number of games is everything. Once Microsoft link up windows 8 apps with the Xbox One the Xbox One will have access to 1000's of games.

Bet the quality matters then.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@cantloginnow said:

Cows dont get it.The ps4 has a crap lineup,nothing worth buying the console for,such a waste of money.No games.

keep telling yourself that while I scroll over the facts instead of personal opinion

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

Like I said before, and will most likely say again, the games on P.S. systems just can't be matched.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@WilliamRLBaker: It took an entire generation because 360 had a year to 2 year (Europe) head start. Has nothing to do with Microsoft just being good. Sorry.

Now it's 2 years? Wow

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

@Kevlar101: my thoughts? PS4 has 2 exclusives. X1 has almost ten. No one gives a shit about indie games. Fact.

Over 90% of ps4 owners have yet to buy an indie game unless it's free. So ps4 fans don't care either.

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#73 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

@FakeMythology said:

Well why does there have to be a war over it? Personally I am going with an Xbox One why you may ask? simple I have had an Xbox, Xbox 360 and a PS2 personally I have always liked the Xbox controllers better. But lets be honest, there are so many factors going into why people buy the console they buy can we really just break it down into who had more exclusives? Why can't we just prefer the system we prefer and enjoy the fact that we all like video games? Also I am attempting to start a blog/community to discuss our community if this interests you please follow me.

because this is system wars duh.

Avatar image for highking_kallor
highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 highking_kallor
Member since 2014 • 594 Posts

@mrxboxone said:

@Kevlar101: my thoughts? PS4 has 2 exclusives. X1 has almost ten. No one gives a shit about indie games. Fact.

Over 90% of ps4 owners have yet to buy an indie game unless it's free. So ps4 fans don't care either.

Once again I ask you to list all these exclusives. Once again I expect silence.

You always disappoint me mrxboxone.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#75  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44542 Posts

So what is it? A bunch of shitty indie games?

FakeMythology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#76 FakeMythology
Member since 2013 • 43 Posts

@-Renegade: That is the second time someone has said because this is system wars. This is a community that enjoys gaming regardless of the platform they use why cant we just support the community as a whole? PS4 people and Xbox One people why do they have to be in some insignificant way superior to the other? Yes I understand this is system wars but why is it such a problem to just enjoy the industry and be mildly sad that every game isn't a multiplat?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

Common knowledge. SONY is synonymous with world class gaming. there will be no shortage of games to play, everyone knows and acknowledges that.

slim70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 slim70
Member since 2005 • 768 Posts

@Heil68 said:

Common knowledge. SONY is synonymous with world class gaming. there will be no shortage of games to play, everyone knows and acknowledges that.

Cha ching! $$$

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 PS4TrumpsXbox1
Member since 2013 • 1371 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Kevlar101: Quality over quantity. Currently, one of the top 3 PS4 games is an arcade title...

yet that "arcade shooter" is rated higher than pretty much all other xone exclusives lol and is only 2 points lower than titanfall rating (from MC) LOL

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

I'd always go for quality over quantity. I'm also a PC gamer and that has more games than the consoles combined, but more than half of them do nothing for me. So having more games doesn't necessarily mean anything, if most of them are uninteresting imo. I'll be content with Titanfall and Infamous until Watch Dogs, which will be my life when it comes out.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

Now they're switching from "it has no games" to "it has no good games"...lol

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 PS4TrumpsXbox1

@highking_kallor said:

@mrxboxone said:

Once again I ask you to list all these exclusives. Once again I expect silence.

You always disappoint me mrxboxone.

Yea I would like to know what those 10 exclusives are myself. On the top of my head I can think of only like 6 (Forza, Killer Instinct, DR3, Ryse, Power golf, Plants vs Zombies) And he is downplaying indies right and isnt power golf and Plants vs Zombies pretty much like indies? lol

Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Cubs360
Member since 2006 • 3771 Posts

@Kevlar101: It doesn't matter what system has more games to play if they're crap. I'll take the Xbox one lineup any day over ps4's right now.

Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Cubs360
Member since 2006 • 3771 Posts

@I_can_haz: huh no dude, ps4 is selling better because its $100 cheaper, that has a lot to do with it. xbox has more than just titanfall too btw. forza, killer instinct, dead rising, peggle 2 are all fun games, and then there is titanfall. sounds much better than killzone and resogun. think about it.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#85  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@Evo_nine said:

too bad they are indie trash.

Most of the Ps4 games announced are Indie Games. We know they have more then twice as many at the E3. Not sure about now though since Microsoft has been getting a lot more Indie developers over the past month. Everyone knows that Sony has a tendency of delaying their games for month or even years (GT5, The Last Guardian, etc). So we know many of these games will take years to finally get released or may even be cancelled. Having a large number of games on a list is meaningless when you don't know if they will ever be completed and actually released. At this point right now it's irrelevant unless the game is done and actually has a release date. How many of these games have a release date? LOL!!

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@Evo_nine said:

too bad they are indie trash.

u salty?

yea, i think so

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

Lemmings switch arguments like hookers switch johns. This isn't anything new.

EVERY argument that lemmings claim cows are hypocritical about is an argument lemmings used first to make it seem as if xbox360 or xbox was so great.

Let's run down the list shall we:

1. More powerful system (original xbox, xbox360 with Gears then superior multiplas) CHECK

2. Exclusives don't matter ( hyping multiplats as the best games of the generation and the main reason to get 360 over PS3) CHECK

3. Indies count (remember all the hooplah about Braid??? yeah) Check

4. Resolution means a game is better ( Red dead Redemption and Crysis 2 for xbox360) CHECK

5. Superior mutiplats ( Lemmings never shut up about Bayonetta and Skyrim) CHECK

6. Sales Sales Sales ( Remember every a lem lost an argument releated to quality games they defaulted to "PS3 third place"?) CHECK

7. and yes now MORE GAMES (when PS3 fans talked about high rated exclusives lems replied with 360 has more games, quality? quality be damned, MORE GAMEZ) CHECK

That doesn't make cows hypocrites it make lemmings damage controlling pu$$ies.

Cows have always claimed that high quality exclusives is what made the best system, and no matter what other arguments cows made, that main argument has never changed. While lems, on the other hand, have been flip flopping all over the place.

So lems, now suddenly quality means everything to you guys? It didn't mean shit to them last gen. The more games and more sales replies were all lems reverted to last gen when your arguments failed...mainly because they were two arguments for xbox360 that lemmings knew had almost no chance of failing, with 360 releasing a year before PS3.

This is a repeat of last gen with lems running back the original, "if it ain't an AAAE it don't count" argument, and thus the "the PS3 has no games" claims--apparently multiplats don't matter AGAIN...except for Titanfall for some reason. The only difference this this gen and last gen is lems don't have the 1-7 bullet point arguments to fall back on if their AAAE argument fails to be an advantage for Xbox one this time.

So I will predict lems next pu$$y out argument if PS4 beats x1 in AAAEs..."Reviews don't matter, only idiots let other people decide their opinion, xbone games are better because I say so" This is why I don't take lems serious in arguments because they don't have any standards and would say that a steaming pile of feces makes xbox better if it was something Playstation didn't have.

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts

@Midnightshade29 said:

@Zidaneski said:

Everyone knows the PS4 has more games, that isn't what people discuss here. They "discuss" which system has the best games. Quality over quantity.

And ps4 games are quality, it's all subjective. You may prefer dead rising 720p-3 edtion, or forza microtransaction edition, or ryse son of grind... and I may prefer to play Killzone, Infmaous and superior multiplats of every 3rd party game, plus indie games like outlast, don't starve, dead nation, rouge legacy etc.. We are all entitled to our opinion, and if going off scores both have games rated similarly, but that is again someone else's opinion. The ps4 has more games that is fact, and the only fact that counts objectively. You can deny it all you want but it doesn't make your thoughts true. And no, most lemmings here say "Ps4 has no games, or indie station 4...." bah I say, they spew nonsense! The same people raved over indie games like shadow complex, castle crashers and limbo last gen. Now they don't like them...haha. so ironic.

Yeah, same reason why the PS3 has no games

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@treedoor said:

Yes, just like how the Xbox 360 had tons more games than the PS3. In fact the 360 had over 3000 indie games on top of having a few hundred more retail titles than PS3.

But that's not what people argue about here. People argue quality, and exclusivity. It doesn't really matter if a system has tons of games that can be found elsewhere, or aren't that great anyways.

@Zidaneski said:

People argue here because they have an inferiority complex with their consoles. The numbers don't lie though. PS4 has the games.

The numbers might not lie, thats the very nature of data....but equally they do not tell the full story either. Who is to say the unreleased but announced game will not get canned. Or that they will be worth playing in the first place. Sure its nice to have numbers for ammo, just like sales figure wars, but ultimately when it comes to enjoyment and the quality of titles, data loses relevance. I didnt buy a 360 based on data, I bought it for the Halo.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

Last generation, I considered the PS3 vs 360 debate to be pretty easy and a clear one sided victory for the PS3. It was never a problem owning Lems because ps3 just had so much ammo.

This time around, ps4 is like 100x even more superior to the Xbone than even the ps3 was over the 360. It's honestly so much fun coming here this gen because it's so one sided. Ps4 wins in everything, sales, power, price, performance, games, multiplats, online, controller, potential, it's just ridiculous.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

Funny thing, knowing that it has more games on paper does **** all for me and my poor vacant PS4, this friday is the first time since launch that the console will have a game i could want and can't get elsewhere.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@rilpas said:

@Midnightshade29 said:

@Zidaneski said:

And ps4 games are quality, it's all subjective. You may prefer dead rising 720p-3 edtion, or forza microtransaction edition, or ryse son of grind... and I may prefer to play Killzone, Infmaous and superior multiplats of every 3rd party game, plus indie games like outlast, don't starve, dead nation, rouge legacy etc.. We are all entitled to our opinion, and if going off scores both have games rated similarly, but that is again someone else's opinion. The ps4 has more games that is fact, and the only fact that counts objectively. You can deny it all you want but it doesn't make your thoughts true. And no, most lemmings here say "Ps4 has no games, or indie station 4...." bah I say, they spew nonsense! The same people raved over indie games like shadow complex, castle crashers and limbo last gen. Now they don't like them...haha. so ironic.

Yeah, same reason why the PS3 has no games

Look at this idiot, so used to replying with damage control defense for 360 from last gen that he is stuck in the past. It's 4 pu$$y. And how long will that argument stay relevant?

PS4 has better indies, superior multiplats, more games, and better graphics. All these arguments that lems defected to when PS3 whooped xbox360 in high quality AAAs belong to PS4. If PS4 has no games (apparently mutiplats don't count again) then going by that same logic xbox one only has one game....ONE!

That is not really something you should be hanging your hat on or doing a victory dance over, when idiots like you did use it against PS3 last gen it still came out on top despite 360 having more AAAEs to start and PS3 being a year behind, so you are gloating over one game? lol what a dumbass.

If you want to be even more critical, going by MC both systems have no games.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#94 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@Grey_Eyed_Elf:

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

@D4RKL1NG said:

@WilliamRLBaker said:

Sheen's last gen: bububububububububububububububbubu the exclusives they are the only thing that matters.

Sheen's this gen: oh my god my stiffy at all those multiplatform games the ps4 gets oh yeah!

Note on last generation:

1119 games released 919 multiplatform, 187 exclusive, 72 console exclusive *Don't believe in console exclusivity I'm just using the terms found on wikipedia*

795 released, 635 multiplatform, exclusive 150, console exclusive 10 *again don't believe in console exclusivity just using wikipedia terms*

Note of wikipedia numbers: the ps3 list is about 6 months old and hasn't been updated but I don't believe 37 exclusives have been released in that time. So basically we have Sheen's being moron's last generation since exclusives on the 360 outnumbered exclusives on the ps3 and it doesn't matter about scores since its just exclusives that matter, and we have Sheen's now being hypocrites because the entire time last generation they claimed exclusive's only counted because the ps3 was getting its ass kicked constantly on games, and exclusives.

Note: the ps3 does have more higher scoring exclusives which is the only bragging rights Sheen's had, it took an entire generation and up to the first 2-3 months of the next generation for the ps3 to finally beat the 360 in world wide sales.

The only 'Sheen' is that thing on your chin

LMFAO

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Kevlar101: Quality over quantity. Currently, one of the top 3 PS4 games is an arcade title...

yet that "arcade shooter" is rated higher than pretty much all other xone exclusives lol and is only 2 points lower than titanfall rating (from MC) LOL

Gotcha. You go play your Resogun, and I will play TitanFall.

Great argument you have there... LOLAY!!! (what does LOLAY mean? Laughing Out Lout At You. Yes, I am laughing at you).

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#96  Edited By speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

PS4 has more "Games"

Or is it dust?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#97  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@Kevlar101:

And yet the only ones I'm interested in playing are KZSF and infamous ss. That's enough to have me buying a PS4. The 360 has a larger library than the PS3. So what? I buy both.

Bren128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Bren128
Member since 2003 • 2358 Posts

Last gen the 360 had 'more games' because of the year head start. If you actually look at the games ( which nobody ever does) youll see games like Gun'' and sports titles that I could play on my PS2. PS4 should have the quantity and QUALITY this gen.

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

And yet cows have been sitting around with their heads shoved up their rears because there hasn't been anything to play until Infamous drops.

Lol give me a break, pretty much all the games that make up that difference are Indie titles and I can bet your average cow isn't going to buy them. Not to mention once Indie Developer support increases as Microsoft said it will the balance will be normal again.

Microsoft on the other hand has launched a ton more exclusives and has an overall better quality of games.

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 PS4TrumpsXbox1

@StormyJoe said:

@PS4TrumpsXbox1 sai

@StormyJoe said:

Gotcha. You go play your Resogun, and I will play TitanFall.

Great argument you have there... LOLAY!!! (what does LOLAY mean? Laughing Out Lout At You. Yes, I am laughing at you).

It is a great argument cuz its backed by facts lol

Resogun -84

Killer Instinct - 73

Dead Rising 3 - 78

Ryse - 60

Forza - 80

looks like the industry's majority of professional game writer/reviewers or whatever enjoyed that "arcade shooter" more than the main launch exclusives xone had to offer

lolayb (laughing out loud at your butthurt, yep im laughing at that) See I can make up acronyms too lol