PS4 Ghosts of Tsushima

  • 78 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for mave198
mave198

7283

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mave198
Member since 2004 • 7283 Posts

https://youtu.be/Zbq7BnsQhrw

TLHBO

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
hrt_rulz01

19909

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19909 Posts

It looks like another game using the Sony template, 3rd person action/adventure game filled with cutscenes... meh.

But hey, each to their own.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e83c14458072
deactivated-5e83c14458072

2727

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By deactivated-5e83c14458072
Member since 2006 • 2727 Posts

@hrt_rulz01: And it looks amazing, like all their other games.

BTW, I'd like to mention that you complain about other threads being full of cows yet you were one of the first to come running to this thread about a PS exclusive to talk shit. Way to go kid.

Avatar image for Archangel3371
Archangel3371

29715

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#4 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 29715 Posts

You need to put more in the OP then that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

1499

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

This is going to look great on the Playstation 5. I'll wait for the definitive version.

Avatar image for Ghost120x
Ghost120x

5559

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 5559 Posts

The small glimpses of gameplay looked pretty good. I'm hyped! This is going to be the closest thing to a Tenchu game for awhile until fromsoft gets off souls mode.

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
hrt_rulz01

19909

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19909 Posts

@Arkhalipso: Hey, I said each to their own. I think it looks like the usual Sony game, just in a Japanese setting. Not my cup of tea.

Not really "talking sh*t". But anyway...

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

15211

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#8 I_P_Daily  Online
Member since 2015 • 15211 Posts

Funny its called ghosts trailer as the gameplay is nowhere to be seen LOL

Avatar image for hitmanactual
HitmanActual

1129

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#9 HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1129 Posts

Hope it's good...not holding my breath though.

Avatar image for watercrack445
watercrack445

2385

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#10 watercrack445
Member since 2017 • 2385 Posts

The people that he is fighting against are the Mongols. I don't know about the Mongols invading Japan history but it looks they defeated the Japan's forces and now few remaining forces are scattered.

Avatar image for briguyb13
briguyb13

3618

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#11 briguyb13
Member since 2007 • 3618 Posts

The one game I'm truly excited for on PS4 still.

Avatar image for svaubel
svaubel

4205

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 133

User Lists: 0

#12 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4205 Posts

As interesting as this looks, Sony having exclusives in pretty much only one genre is the reason I sold the PS4.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

5605

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 5605 Posts

Now that looks like a real AAA product. Something Sony definitely delivers on.

Only thing is, do I buy day one, hoping there's a PS5 upgrade via b/c? Or will there be a "remastered" next gen version in the wings that makes this one a waste of time?

Avatar image for KillzoneSnake
KillzoneSnake

2757

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2757 Posts

Looks boring. Another third person movie game. Seriously looks like a flop.

Avatar image for Epak_
Epak_

10820

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#15 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 10820 Posts

Looks awesome and it's made by Sucker Punch!

Avatar image for Star67
Star67

4575

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 0

#16 Star67
Member since 2005 • 4575 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@Arkhalipso: Hey, I said each to their own. I think it looks like the usual Sony game, just in a Japanese setting. Not my cup of tea.

Not really "talking sh*t". But anyway...

Nah dude you were talking shit.

Hypocrite.

Avatar image for r-gamer
R-Gamer

1748

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#17 R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 1748 Posts

@svaubel: Sweet go get a Xbox and you can play Forza 46 or Halo 12, Gears 10..... or you get the picture.

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
hrt_rulz01

19909

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19909 Posts

@Star67 said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

@Arkhalipso: Hey, I said each to their own. I think it looks like the usual Sony game, just in a Japanese setting. Not my cup of tea.

Not really "talking sh*t". But anyway...

Nah dude you were talking shit.

Hypocrite.

Lol, ok then... if you say so :)

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

37874

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 66

User Lists: 0

#19 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 37874 Posts

Yay! More movie games.

Avatar image for Renegade_Fury
Renegade_Fury

20837

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#20 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 20837 Posts

Looks pretty cool. I'm always up for more samurai games.

Avatar image for bluestars
Bluestars

627

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#21 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 627 Posts

Day one!

Avatar image for xhawk27
xhawk27

11446

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 11446 Posts

But will it win GOTY like Sekiro did.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

33050

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#23 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 33050 Posts

@dagubot said:

This is going to look great on the Playstation 5. I'll wait for the definitive version.

Yeah, I'm not buying a PS5. Screw consoles, lol

Avatar image for jahnee
jahnee

4060

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#24 jahnee
Member since 2005 • 4060 Posts

This game looks amazing, cinematic story telling in a feudal Japan open world, nice!

Avatar image for valgaav_219
Valgaav_219

2598

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By Valgaav_219
Member since 2017 • 2598 Posts

That Xbot hate is so hilarious! Have fun with 6/10 exclusives like Sea of Trash & State of Decline lol

Avatar image for lundy86_4
lundy86_4

55162

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#26 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 55162 Posts

Your OP is lacking, TC.

Avatar image for pc_rocks
PC_Rocks

3230

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#27 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 3230 Posts

Please be excited for AC: Japan!

Avatar image for MirkoS77
MirkoS77

14975

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#28 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 14975 Posts

Looking promising.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

1499

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#29 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@dagubot said:

This is going to look great on the Playstation 5. I'll wait for the definitive version.

Yeah, I'm not buying a PS5. Screw consoles, lol

Only way I can play Horizon 2 and God of War II :(

lol...

Avatar image for vfighter
VFighter

6263

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30 VFighter  Online
Member since 2016 • 6263 Posts

@KillzoneSnake: @Pedro: @pc_rocks: @hrt_rulz01: Do you trolls honestly try to look stupid or does it just come naturally?

Avatar image for hrt_rulz01
hrt_rulz01

19909

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#31  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 19909 Posts

@vfighter said:

@KillzoneSnake: @Pedro: @pc_rocks: @hrt_rulz01: Do you trolls honestly try to look stupid or does it just come naturally?

Lol, you mean like the rabid cows in the Series X thread? Gtfo.

I didn't say anything derogatory about it, I just said it looks like another game using the Sony template. Not my thing, but others will like it I'm sure.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

15211

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#32 I_P_Daily  Online
Member since 2015 • 15211 Posts

@valgaav_219 said:

That Xbot hate is so hilarious! Have fun with 6/10 exclusives like Sea of Trash & State of Decline lol

Ah I see your going for the low hanging fruit, I give your trolling a 5/10 like Days Gone oops lol.

Why do you cows get so upset so easily, its like picking on children most of the time lol.

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

41127

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#33 DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 41127 Posts

This is the only PS4 game I'm hype the most and not even TLOU2 couldn't get me more excited then Ghost of Tsushima. Since I have no intention of buying PS5 for the next 3/4 years, PS4 it is for me.

Avatar image for Jendeh
Jendeh

234

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#34 Jendeh
Member since 2004 • 234 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

But will it win GOTY like Sekiro did.

No, I think that will probably be Cyberpunk or TLOU2. Of course, time will only tell, but 2020 is looking like a stellar year in gaming. Better than 2019, for sure.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

33050

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#35 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 33050 Posts

@dagubot: Yeah I wanna play those too :(

But I definitely am not buying any consoles at launch. Perhaps years down the line :)

Avatar image for jg4xchamp
jg4xchamp

62390

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#36 jg4xchamp  Online
Member since 2006 • 62390 Posts

Looks pretty trash. Going to be the type of one button combat trash you get from western game melee combat.

I’ll play Nioh 2 instead.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

15211

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#37 I_P_Daily  Online
Member since 2015 • 15211 Posts

@mave198 said:

https://youtu.be/Zbq7BnsQhrw

TLHBO

The only one owned here is you for not knowing what this movie game is actually called lol.

TCHBO.

Avatar image for blueinheaven
blueinheaven

4820

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#38 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 4820 Posts

I really can't get into these ninja style games. I love the Souls games but passed on Sekiro because it's just not my thing. Same thing with Nioh, though that was pretty good for a while but just got too repetitive and I dropped it.

I don't really see what Ghost has that's different to Sekiro and Nioh except better graphics and a more open world. That's not enough for me, just not my style of game.

Have to say though LOL @ the morons claiming 'movie' game while knowing literally nothing about it and the huge MS non-exclusive just announced (Hellblade 2) being literally a movie.

Staggering butthurt hypocrisy on display just because Sony have something in the works that actually is an exclusive.

Avatar image for getyeryayasout
getyeryayasout

13084

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#39 getyeryayasout
Member since 2005 • 13084 Posts

Make-a me cream-a.

Avatar image for KBFloYd
KBFloYd

22044

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#40 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22044 Posts

can i buy a family ticket so my mom could see it too?

Avatar image for pc_rocks
PC_Rocks

3230

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#41  Edited By PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 3230 Posts

@vfighter said:

@KillzoneSnake: @Pedro: @pc_rocks: @hrt_rulz01: Do you trolls honestly try to look stupid or does it just come naturally?

Did you say this while looking in the mirror?

Nevertheless, leavesonyalone.gif

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

15211

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#42 I_P_Daily  Online
Member since 2015 • 15211 Posts

@blueinheaven said:

I really can't get into these ninja style games. I love the Souls games but passed on Sekiro because it's just not my thing. Same thing with Nioh, though that was pretty good for a while but just got too repetitive and I dropped it.

I don't really see what Ghost has that's different to Sekiro and Nioh except better graphics and a more open world. That's not enough for me, just not my style of game.

Have to say though LOL @ the morons claiming 'movie' game while knowing literally nothing about it and the huge MS non-exclusive just announced (Hellblade 2) being literally a movie.

Staggering butthurt hypocrisy on display just because Sony have something in the works that actually is an exclusive.

Go look in the Hellblade 2 thread for my comments where you will see that I said I never bought the first and won't be buying the second game.

2yrs on since its initial announcement and still no gameplay videos, so for now movie game is a good description as calling it an action game, no need to get butthurt over it :(

It seems the one butthurt here is you, and you don't even have the balls to name people, you just try to stealth bash them, well to you I say...

Have a nice day :)

Avatar image for blueinheaven
blueinheaven

4820

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#43 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 4820 Posts

Oh you think I was talking directly to you? No idea where you got that from I am so used to your MS fanboy garbage appearing on every Sony related thread it just goes right over my head. My point was very simple, nobody has the faintest clue what kind of a game Ghost will be or how cut scene heavy it will be so to call it a movie game at this point is just pure fanboy butthurt drivel that's not an opinion kiddo that's stone cold fact. Oh and there's gameplay in the trailers. The clips are the engine in action not cut scenes. Not very bright are you?

Hilarious that I wasn't addressing or acknowledging you in any way but you still saw fit to call yourself out as a fanboy clown. Eh..... congrats?

@i_p_daily said:
@blueinheaven said:

I really can't get into these ninja style games. I love the Souls games but passed on Sekiro because it's just not my thing. Same thing with Nioh, though that was pretty good for a while but just got too repetitive and I dropped it.

I don't really see what Ghost has that's different to Sekiro and Nioh except better graphics and a more open world. That's not enough for me, just not my style of game.

Have to say though LOL @ the morons claiming 'movie' game while knowing literally nothing about it and the huge MS non-exclusive just announced (Hellblade 2) being literally a movie.

Staggering butthurt hypocrisy on display just because Sony have something in the works that actually is an exclusive.

Go look in the Hellblade 2 thread for my comments where you will see that I said I never bought the first and won't be buying the second game.

2yrs on since its initial announcement and still no gameplay videos, so for now movie game is a good description as calling it an action game, no need to get butthurt over it :(

It seems the one butthurt here is you, and you don't even have the balls to name people, you just try to stealth bash them, well to you I say...

Have a nice day :)

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

15211

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#44 I_P_Daily  Online
Member since 2015 • 15211 Posts

@blueinheaven said:

Oh you think I was talking directly to you? No idea where you got that from I am so used to your MS fanboy garbage appearing on every Sony related thread it just goes right over my head. My point was very simple, nobody has the faintest clue what kind of a game Ghost will be or how cut scene heavy it will be so to call it a movie game at this point is just pure fanboy butthurt drivel that's not an opinion kiddo that's stone cold fact. Oh and there's gameplay in the trailers. The clips are the engine in action not cut scenes. Not very bright are you?

Hilarious that I wasn't addressing or acknowledging you in any way but you still saw fit to call yourself out as a fanboy clown. Eh..... congrats?

@i_p_daily said:
@blueinheaven said:

I really can't get into these ninja style games. I love the Souls games but passed on Sekiro because it's just not my thing. Same thing with Nioh, though that was pretty good for a while but just got too repetitive and I dropped it.

I don't really see what Ghost has that's different to Sekiro and Nioh except better graphics and a more open world. That's not enough for me, just not my style of game.

Have to say though LOL @ the morons claiming 'movie' game while knowing literally nothing about it and the huge MS non-exclusive just announced (Hellblade 2) being literally a movie.

Staggering butthurt hypocrisy on display just because Sony have something in the works that actually is an exclusive.

Go look in the Hellblade 2 thread for my comments where you will see that I said I never bought the first and won't be buying the second game.

2yrs on since its initial announcement and still no gameplay videos, so for now movie game is a good description as calling it an action game, no need to get butthurt over it :(

It seems the one butthurt here is you, and you don't even have the balls to name people, you just try to stealth bash them, well to you I say...

Have a nice day :)

Nah you just didn't have the balls, yeah there's a tiny bit of when he's standing for like a second and the part where's he's on horseback, so yeah so much gameplay lol.

Re-read the bold part and tell me how calling it a movie game is butthurt fanboy drivel when you yourself said no one knows what it is lol.

It must be hard being a fake hermit cow hiding in the closet :(

Avatar image for mazuiface
mazuiface

972

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#45 mazuiface
Member since 2016 • 972 Posts

Honestly the game looks and sounds incredibly beautiful. I'm impressed with the technical side of it, but I still want to see more gameplay and how the game actually works.

I'll still be playing Nioh 2 on my PS4 though - add me on PSN when it releases!

Avatar image for blueinheaven
blueinheaven

4820

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#46 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 4820 Posts

The gameplay is abundantly clear in the latest trailer. You can see how the combat works and how reacting to enemies can be more beneficial than just attacking them not entirely dissimilar to games that have Souls in their names. Calling it a movie game when you have NO CLUE how the final game will be is pure butthurt fanboy drivel and more than a little desperate.

You know nothing about the game and here you are hating on it like a good little Lem should.

Halo Infinite will have lots of cut scenes by the way you better get yourself all prepared to hate the shit out of it. Personally I will be playing it because I love Halo I am not bound by fanboy allegiances like you, fanboy clown that you are.

You're so desperate for fanboy hate activity you respond to a post that wasn't even addressing you. Please don't flatter yourself that anyone even for a fleeting nanosecond gives you a moment's thought unless like me, they are plagued with your incoherent fanboy mutterings and feel obliged to respond.

@i_p_daily said:
@blueinheaven said:

Oh you think I was talking directly to you? No idea where you got that from I am so used to your MS fanboy garbage appearing on every Sony related thread it just goes right over my head. My point was very simple, nobody has the faintest clue what kind of a game Ghost will be or how cut scene heavy it will be so to call it a movie game at this point is just pure fanboy butthurt drivel that's not an opinion kiddo that's stone cold fact. Oh and there's gameplay in the trailers. The clips are the engine in action not cut scenes. Not very bright are you?

Hilarious that I wasn't addressing or acknowledging you in any way but you still saw fit to call yourself out as a fanboy clown. Eh..... congrats?

@i_p_daily said:
@blueinheaven said:

I really can't get into these ninja style games. I love the Souls games but passed on Sekiro because it's just not my thing. Same thing with Nioh, though that was pretty good for a while but just got too repetitive and I dropped it.

I don't really see what Ghost has that's different to Sekiro and Nioh except better graphics and a more open world. That's not enough for me, just not my style of game.

Have to say though LOL @ the morons claiming 'movie' game while knowing literally nothing about it and the huge MS non-exclusive just announced (Hellblade 2) being literally a movie.

Staggering butthurt hypocrisy on display just because Sony have something in the works that actually is an exclusive.

Go look in the Hellblade 2 thread for my comments where you will see that I said I never bought the first and won't be buying the second game.

2yrs on since its initial announcement and still no gameplay videos, so for now movie game is a good description as calling it an action game, no need to get butthurt over it :(

It seems the one butthurt here is you, and you don't even have the balls to name people, you just try to stealth bash them, well to you I say...

Have a nice day :)

Nah you just didn't have the balls, yeah there's a tiny bit of when he's standing for like a second and the part where's he's on horseback, so yeah so much gameplay lol.

Re-read the bold part and tell me how calling it a movie game is butthurt fanboy drivel when you yourself said no one knows what it is lol.

It must be hard being a fake hermit cow hiding in the closet :(

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

15211

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#47  Edited By I_P_Daily  Online
Member since 2015 • 15211 Posts

@blueinheaven: There was only 2 of us calling it a movie game, so you were directing your post at the both of us so cut the BS.

As for Halo well i don't like halo (oh no how very unlem of me) after playing and finishing the first game it just became a slog three quarters of the way through the game, and never played a Halo since, actually that's a lie as I played a MP match in Halo 5, so spare me with your bs.

I don't care for movie games no matter who makes them, that's why i didn't play the first Hellblade and won't be playing the second, but, but fanboy pfft.

Sony's games are full of cutscenes which is why i've never even considered a PS4, and never will. They're games are made for casuals that when done you walk away and never touch again, they are left for people like you to fight for them on forums which ends up taking more time than the time you spent with the actual games lol, and this game will be no different.

run & done movie games.

Avatar image for davillain-
DaVillain-

41127

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#48  Edited By DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 41127 Posts

@i_p_daily: Hellblade is a walking simulator, not a movie/cinematic game. Recommend it playing if given the chance and use Headphones as well.

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

15211

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#49 I_P_Daily  Online
Member since 2015 • 15211 Posts

@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: Hellblade is a walking simulator, not a movie/cinematic game. Recommend it playing if given the chance and use Headphones as well.

Movie game/walking simulator not much difference to me, and I don't want to "play" either.

Avatar image for r-gamer
R-Gamer

1748

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#50  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 1748 Posts

This will be Day one for me, looks amazing.