PS4: 96.8 million shipped, on track to 100 million faster than Wii / 2018FY profits +75% YoY / Best FY EVER

• 105 results
mtron32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 mtron32
Member since 2006 • 4432 Posts

I own and enjoy my ps4 and I can honestly say: "dude, who gives a fucc?" Can you play sales numbers?

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#102 That_Old_Guy
Member since 2018 • 1233 Posts

@MonsieurX: no no it was right the first time.

mtron32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 mtron32
Member since 2006 • 4432 Posts
@Pedro said:
@X_CAPCOM_X said:

... and that's also some bad news for gamers. streaming-only opens the door for some nasty practices as we've already seen with the push for digital only and games as a service. I hope the industry can go another direction.

I don't see anyone going streaming only so, I am not concern. It will be an option and that's about it.

I'm sure Blockbuster laughed in Netflix's face when they came around....

Raining51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Raining51
Member since 2016 • 1162 Posts

The Playstatino has irm improved along with sony on a lot of different metrics over the years...

1. Consumer attention/service (used to be fairly nonexistent)

2. Diversity of services (More essentially first party games than ever, more organized)

3. Fan base dedicated fan base that is...

The only area where I think they've been zig zagging is honestly the hardware itself... but even that has never fallen below a certain threshold really.

But yeah there weren't any Sony fans per se like Nintendo and Sega but now there are and honestly it's probably deserved at this point.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@mtron32 said:

I'm sure Blockbuster laughed in Netflix's face when they came around....

Actually this is not true.

Netflix did not start as you know it today,netflix was a rental of dvd's in 1997 with subscription without late fees and by mail,it was totally different to what is today.

Part of its success rely on having no fees and delivering the movie to your door by mail,and you return it the same way.