PS3's Qore complaints

This topic is locked from further discussion.

caseypayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 0

#1 caseypayne69
Member since 2002 • 5395 Posts

Alright, I purchased a yearly subscription to Qore back when it first started. I figure like they said, I'd get exclusive content on beta's, demo's, and media coverage. WRONG

I have 3 PSN's, a US, European, and Japanese one. I have three mainly because the content one might have, another may not. Hence one week Europe gets demo's US doesn't get etc.

Well this week on Qore, I received the demo for

Valkyria Chronicles

Guess what, it was also on the Euro PSN store. Not very exclusive content for me the US guy.

What good are the Beta's if pre-order people get them too and sooner? LAME.

What good is telling me a Beta is available for Socom in the June issue, but I can't get it till Sept 12 and BY FREAKIN e-mail code. Does it get even more stupid?

I'm really hating Qore and everything PS3, and won't buy a 360 or Wii. So I'm slowly drifting from gaming thanks to Sony.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts
Yea I found this really dumb.
GundamGuy0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 GundamGuy0
Member since 2003 • 10970 Posts

You don't like the PS3 because of this?

You should buy a Wii also, don't believe the hate. It's not nearly as bad as it's made out to be.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23065 Posts

Alright, I purchased a yearly subscription to Qore back when it first started. I figure like they said, I'd get exclusive content on beta's, demo's, and media coverage. WRONG

I have 3 PSN's, a US, European, and Japanese one. I have three mainly because the content one might have, another may not. Hence one week Europe gets demo's US doesn't get etc.

Valkyria Chronicles

Guess what, it was also on the Euro PSN store. Not very exclusive content for me the US guy.

What good is telling me a Beta is available for Socom in the June issue, but I can't get it till Sept 12 and BY FREAKIN e-mail code. Does it get even more stupid?

I'm really hating Qore and everything PS3, and won't buy a 360 or Wii. So I'm slowly drifting from gaming thanks to Sony.

caseypayne69

Rather than just drift because you don't like Sony, perhaps you'd be better off by dropping the brand loyalty. Maybe get a 360 (or Wii) in addition to your PS3.

EVOLV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 EVOLV3
Member since 2008 • 12210 Posts
They already gave out Betas for Socom and Resistance and the demo for Motorstorm 2 amonge other things.
FirstDiscovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FirstDiscovery
Member since 2008 • 5508 Posts
Seriously, get a whole off an untested product? I mean if you wanted it that bad why didnt you just get the episodes that actually appeal to you?
WasntAvailable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 WasntAvailable
Member since 2008 • 5605 Posts
Well if you don't like it stop buying it. I'm going to stop buying live from next year, and I don't feel I'm drifting further away from gaming due to my poor experience with it, just means I can stop feeling gyped.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

Qore is silly i get it free on 360, and hell i get qore free on psn each OPM has a code in the back for the current issue so i just use that to download it. since the start i've used this method and haven't paid a dime.

whocares9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 whocares9
Member since 2004 • 5062 Posts
I bought my PS3 just for WIPEOUT and it delivered. I plan to get almost literally no other game for it. Shooters rock on the PC and I don't like racing games other than Wipeout. I can't really understand people's hate for the PS3 thus.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

I bought my PS3 just for WIPEOUT and it delivered. I plan to get almost literally no other game for it. Shooters rock on the PC and I don't like racing games other than Wipeout. I can't really understand people's hate for the PS3 thus.whocares9

so you purchased a 400+ dollar system for a remake of a ps1 game? okay whatever you say :roll:

WasntAvailable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 WasntAvailable
Member since 2008 • 5605 Posts

[QUOTE="whocares9"]I bought my PS3 just for WIPEOUT and it delivered. I plan to get almost literally no other game for it. Shooters rock on the PC and I don't like racing games other than Wipeout. I can't really understand people's hate for the PS3 thus.WilliamRLBaker

so you purchased a 400+ dollar system for a remake of a ps1 game? okay whatever you say :roll:

I think he means Wipeout HD, which is essentially a remake of two PSP games sort of. Still he bought a £250 + console just to play a small version of Wipeout, downloadable from the PSN?

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts
Yeah you can't get things on Qore that you wouldn't be able to get other places for free (like the internet). But the same thing goes for any magazine.
whocares9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 whocares9

[QUOTE="whocares9"]I bought my PS3 just for WIPEOUT and it delivered. I plan to get almost literally no other game for it. Shooters rock on the PC and I don't like racing games other than Wipeout. I can't really understand people's hate for the PS3 thus.WilliamRLBaker

No, I purchased a 400+ dollar system for Wipeout HD. Money is not an issue for me when it comes to Wipeout games, I love them that much. If you have been playing Wipeout 3 and Wipeout XL as long as me you would too.

My point is simple, everyone has their own reasons for liking and getting a certain thing and sometimes thinks that you think suck others may not even notice.

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts
then get a gaming pc, since qore seems to be destroying your life
caseypayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 caseypayne69

then get a gaming pc, since qore seems to be destroying your lifeVendettaRed07

I've seriously thought about becoming a PC gamer. My next big purchase will probably be a high end PC. That or car, or new home.

Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#16 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts

My main complaint with Qore is the advertisments! You have to set through 10 second Burger King commercials! It's ridiculous considering you are paying for it.

leadernator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 leadernator
Member since 2003 • 9064 Posts

I love Qore, but I have to agree that they were a bit late this month.

I was happy to play the early build of motorstorm though.

I want to have sex with Veronica Belmont.

Nintendo_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 Nintendo_Man
Member since 2003 • 19733 Posts
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

[QUOTE="whocares9"]I bought my PS3 just for WIPEOUT and it delivered. I plan to get almost literally no other game for it. Shooters rock on the PC and I don't like racing games other than Wipeout. I can't really understand people's hate for the PS3 thus.whocares9

No, I purchased a 400+ dollar system for Wipeout HD. Money is not an issue for me when it comes to Wipeout games, I love them that much. If you have been playing Wipeout 3 and Wipeout XL as long as me you would too.

My point is simple, everyone has their own reasons for liking and getting a certain thing and sometimes thinks that you think suck others may not even notice.

You should get a Wii and play all the F-Zero games.

Avatar image for ReverseCycology
ReverseCycology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ReverseCycology
Member since 2006 • 9717 Posts

Yep. Expect it to get worse.

whocares9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 whocares9
Hell no. F-zero games lol. ...LOL!...LLLLOOOOLLL!
sam280992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 sam280992
Member since 2007 • 3754 Posts
Your going to quit console gaming beause of.... Qore?! :lol:
GundamGuy0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 GundamGuy0
Member since 2003 • 10970 Posts

Hell no. F-zero games lol. ...LOL!...LLLLOOOOLLL!whocares9

Have you tried them, or do you just have this intense hate for no reason?

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8434 Posts

Valkyria Chronicles

caseypayne69

i mainly bought into Qore for the exclusive high definition interviews and video content for upcomng games that i'm interested in.. and for only a little more than $2.00 an episode (for the yearly subscription), i feel it's justified.. additional beta codes, demos, and themes are an added bonus..

i think u were maybe expecting too much.. Qore is nothing more than an online HD gaming "magazine".. either you're interested or you're not.. it's not that big of a deal...

sargentbotk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sargentbotk
Member since 2007 • 4224 Posts

They already gave out Betas for Socom and Resistance and the demo for Motorstorm 2 amonge other things.EVOLV3

The Resistance beta for qore episode 3 and annual members since qore episode 3 haven't been distributed yet, I think.

Avatar image for Disturbed_One98
Disturbed_One98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Disturbed_One98
Member since 2006 • 1171 Posts

[QUOTE="whocares9"]Hell no. F-zero games lol. ...LOL!...LLLLOOOOLLL!GundamGuy0

F-zero would own him so bad lol.

whocares9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 whocares9

I played F-zero , F-zero X. I only like the SNES one. The others suck and the rocky music is painful to listen too. Wipeout is Faster on Phantom than F-zero ever was for me. Who here actually that commented on me owns Wipeout HD? ........exactly.

F-zero would own me lol, F-zero racers won't get past zone 30 on any track before their little sheep bains explode.

whocares9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 whocares9

[QUOTE="whocares9"]Hell no. F-zero games lol. ...LOL!...LLLLOOOOLLL!GundamGuy0

I don't think they are bad, I still have my copy of F-zero X somewhere laying around. Though being a sci-fi racer fan myslef the Fzero saga doesn't even come close to the Wipeout series at all. It is easier to master as well. I laugh because it is such a silly comparison since F-zero in my opinion won't beat XG3 even. Sorry. Most F-zero fans actually didn't give the others more a chance, and I love how compatative Wipeout is with online leader boards.

Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Gh0st_Of_0nyx
Member since 2007 • 8992 Posts
Qore is the milkage version of a gold XBL subscription.
thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts
I thought Qore was a waste of money since the beginning. Most of the beta's and demo's aren't really exclusive either. If you preorder the game, you always get into the beta first.
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#30 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Qore is crap.It's just a bunch of fluff pieces with demos and betas that aren't ever available at the time you buy it.

It's pure rubbish.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#31 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

[QUOTE="EVOLV3"]They already gave out Betas for Socom and Resistance and the demo for Motorstorm 2 amonge other things.sargentbotk

The Resistance beta for qore episode 3 and annual members since qore episode 3 haven't been distributed yet, I think.

They said late September, but nothing yet.Hopefully the beta for Resistance isn't only for annual subs, because that would SUCK. Especially since it's not mentioned in the single issue AT ALL.
Avatar image for PrinceofSarcasm
PrinceofSarcasm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 PrinceofSarcasm
Member since 2008 • 1743 Posts
Its a digintal mag WHAT DO YOU EXPECT JUST DONT BUY IT
caseypayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 caseypayne69
[QUOTE="sargentbotk"]

[QUOTE="EVOLV3"]They already gave out Betas for Socom and Resistance and the demo for Motorstorm 2 amonge other things.heretrix

They said late September, but nothing yet.Hopefully the beta for Resistance isn't only for annual subs, because that would SUCK. Especially since it's not mentioned in the single issue AT ALL.

I'm an annual subscriber to Qore, and my Resistance beta link says available late Sept, yet I don't have anything Oct 12

Avatar image for Disturbed_One98
Disturbed_One98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Disturbed_One98
Member since 2006 • 1171 Posts
[QUOTE="GundamGuy0"]

[QUOTE="whocares9"]Hell no. F-zero games lol. ...LOL!...LLLLOOOOLLL!whocares9

I don't think they are bad, I still have my copy of F-zero X somewhere laying around. Though being a sci-fi racer fan myslef the Fzero saga doesn't even come close to the Wipeout series at all. It is easier to master as well. I laugh because it is such a silly comparison since F-zero in my opinion won't beat XG3 even. Sorry. Most F-zero fans actually didn't give the others more a chance, and I love how compatative Wipeout is with online leader boards.

You lost all of your credibility after that statement. I can't take you serious ever again.

whocares9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 whocares9
Why? because it is true? Wipeout always was the more advanced Sci-FI racer of the two.
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#36 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

[QUOTE="whocares9"]I bought my PS3 just for WIPEOUT and it delivered. I plan to get almost literally no other game for it. Shooters rock on the PC and I don't like racing games other than Wipeout. I can't really understand people's hate for the PS3 thus.whocares9

That's true. I got mine just for MGS4, and plan to sell it now.

edo-tensei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 edo-tensei
Member since 2007 • 4581 Posts

hey look at wii owners the they bought their system with the hopes of playing the same nintendo games they've been playing from the n64 days

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45601 Posts
:lol:
odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#39 odin2019
Member since 2006 • 4677 Posts
well first off you shouldn't buy a year subscription of something without having experienced a few months of it before hand and find out what people are saying about qore and what is actually being released on qore.
caseypayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 caseypayne69
Got my Resistance 2 Email yesterday.