PS3 VS 360 Game Comparrison.. FAIR comparrison.. PS3 WINS!! I own BOTH! NON BIAS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BigBoss5777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BigBoss5777
Member since 2006 • 569 Posts

Below is a list of Comparison games from the PS3 and the 360, meaning
Genre VS genre and PS3 clearly wins.

Final Fantasy VS Mass Effect- No brainer, Final Fantasy Hands down.

MGS VS SplinterCell-umm DUH! MGS ofcourse

Gran Turismo VS Forza- Gran Turismo Handsdown

Devil May Cry VS Lost Planet- Devil May Cry ofcourse. No brainer

Tekken VS DOA= again a no brainer.. Tekken

Lair VS Blue Dragon= We all know Lair will win hands down

Killzone VS Halo= Even though its too early to tell yet for either game, the Killzone CGI
                                                        Movie looks way cooler than the Halo 3 CGI movie.

MotorStorm VS MotoGP= lol what do you think?!?           

Those are just a few games to list. and Clearly PS3 has more quality titles. I didnt forget about Gears, I just cant think of a 3rd person shooter for the PS3 on top of my head to compare it with and im comparing strickly Genre VS Genre. Oh and I posted a pic of my setup with my Gamespot username written on that Paper to show I do OWN BOTH consoles and im neither a cow or lemming.  Just stating the facts and the fact is in the long run.. PS3 comes out on top as far as games. Just click on the PIC to view larger image and if thats not enough. My 360 gamertag is RagingBull2584 and PS3 gamertag is RagingBull83    

my set up

beerm_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 beerm_basic
Member since 2002 • 2488 Posts

VERY....VERY biased

i knew from the word bigboss it was gunna be a biased thread anyway

DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
Totally non bias, excellent. Everyone will think this is fair comparison.
SystemWarsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SystemWarsMan
Member since 2007 • 913 Posts

Below is a list of Comparison games from the PS3 and the 360, meaning
Genre VS genre and PS3 clearly wins.

Final Fantasy VS Mass Effect- No brainer, Final Fantasy Hands down.

MGS VS SplinterCell-umm DUH! MGS ofcourse

Gran Turismo VS Forza- Gran Turismo Handsdown

Devil May Cry VS Lost Planet- Devil May Cry ofcourse. No brainer

Tekken VS DOA= again a no brainer.. Tekken

Lair VS Blue Dragon= We all know Lair will win hands down

Killzone VS Halo= Even though its too early to tell yet for either game, the Killzone CGI
                                                        Movie looks way cooler than the Halo 3 CGI movie.

MotorStorm VS MotoGP= lol what do you think?!?           

Those are just a few games to list. and Clearly PS3 has more quality titles. I didnt forget about Gears, I just cant think of a 3rd person shooter for the PS3 on top of my head to compare it with and im comparing strickly Genre VS Genre. Oh and I posted a pic of my setup with my Gamespot username written on that Paper to show I do OWN BOTH consoles and im neither a cow or lemming.  Just stating the facts and the fact is in the long run.. PS3 comes out on top as far as games. Just click on the PIC to view larger image and if thats not enough. My 360 gamertag is RagingBull2584 and PS3 gamertag is RagingBull83    

my set up

BigBoss5777
And Marcus Fenix in Gears 2 will drop all those games.
MajinFix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MajinFix
Member since 2005 • 480 Posts
played Mass effect? played Blue dragon? "Killzone VS Halo= Even though its too early to tell yet for either game, the Killzone":lol::lol::lol:
tango90101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 tango90101
Member since 2006 • 5977 Posts

VERY....VERY biased

i knew from the word bigboss it was gunna be a biased thread anyway

beerm_basic

but he does make me laugh with his silliness....

he's  a comic genius, i tell ya... :lol:

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Fine thats just your opinions and btw "Final Fantasy VS Mass Effect" is not even same typ of games. FF i guess are turnbased and Mass Effect is like 3D shooter with RPG elements. You fail.