PS3 owners should be happy that Haze flopped on ign + Microsoft doing well

This topic is locked from further discussion.

unknowndrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 unknowndrk
Member since 2006 • 694 Posts

the combination of bad exclusive deals by sony and microsoft doing well with their software library will allow sony to wake up and release better games. do people really think sony would have cared at all if they were dominating and microsoft and nintendo were sucking? sony would just be even lazier and release junk and now that the market is competitive then maybe they will make better decisions in signing exclusive deals like microsoft did by taking a step forward and getting games like gears of war, Mass Effect, Bioshock and so forth. these games may be shared between the PC and the 360 but atleast a 360 owner can say they can play those games on their console.

Of course ps3 owners like us can brag about Metal Gear Solid 4 because we know it will be a classic, but then we have to hold our breath with new IP's such as Littlebigplanet (which I think is gonna be awesome) and Resistance 2 is hopefully good. Killzone 2 is totally up in the air and final fantasy 13? maybe when they release it one of these decades. I guess this is a mini rant indicating that I am tired of sony not releasing the quality exclusives on time. Luckily they will be saved by the loyal fans of socom and metal gear this year. resistance 2 and LBP in my opinion will be accessories compared to MGS4 and Socom.

I have a ps3, 360, and wii and even though I play my ps3 the most (mostly because all my friends play online PSN) I am thinking that maybe microsoft taking the lead on ps3 was a good thing after all. sony seemed a bit too cocky coming out of the gate after the Playstation 2 dominated last gen.

Flare1721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Flare1721
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

What i dont get is IGN's ratings they always seemed Biased about the PS3 but others seem to be cool with it.

I got Haze today and i like it its not the BEST!! but ya its cool and so far i give it an 8.5 out of 10.

Quadster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#3 Quadster
Member since 2003 • 578 Posts
Cough Cough Fatal Inertia Cough TBH, sony can keep their crap, any games which flop on one console should stay from whence they came! Ok, i was wanting Fatal inertia to be better than it was, i was really disappointed
niall077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 niall077
Member since 2006 • 1729 Posts

as a ps3 fanboy (clearly look at my post history) HAZE SUCKS!!!!

keep your money for 3 weeks and get MGS4, you dont like mgs4... your problem

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
They should've woke up after Lair. I know Sony didn't publish HAZE, but they definitely had some type of exclusive deal going on.
darkmoney52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 darkmoney52
Member since 2004 • 4332 Posts

What i dont get is IGN's ratings they always seemed Biased about the PS3 but others seem to be cool with it.

I got Haze today and i like it its not the BEST!! but ya its cool and so far i give it an 8.5 out of 10.

Flare1721

Man, I've heard IGN, Gamespot, Gametrailers, and a number of magazines referred to as biased against the PS3, maybe you guys are just being defensive?

humber_matus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 humber_matus
Member since 2007 • 2101 Posts

They should've woke up after Lair. I know Sony didn't publish HAZE, but they definitely had some type of exclusive deal going on.BioShockOwnz

... link?

humber_matus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 humber_matus
[QUOTE="Flare1721"]

darkmoney52

Man, I've heard IGN, Gamespot, Gametrailers, and a number of magazines referred to as biased against the PS3, maybe you guys are just being defensive?

they are ... haze is just a reallly **** game, some cows are in denial tho.

-GhostMLD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 -GhostMLD-
Member since 2008 • 3282 Posts
this gen is a serious wake-up call to sony, and i couldnt be happier
Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#10 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]They should've woke up after Lair. I know Sony didn't publish HAZE, but they definitely had some type of exclusive deal going on.humber_matus

... link?

I don't think he was totally serious :|

humber_matus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 humber_matus

this gen is a serious wake-up call to sony, and i couldnt be happier-GhostMLD-

i sitll dont udnerstand what sony has to do with this game?

humber_matus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 humber_matus
[QUOTE="humber_matus"]

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]They should've woke up after Lair. I know Sony didn't publish HAZE, but they definitely had some type of exclusive deal going on.Lionheart08

... link?

I don't think he was totally serious :|

then why would you quess in system wars?

hellrazor06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hellrazor06
Member since 2006 • 699 Posts
fanboiys seem to look way too into things now days, do you lot actualy game? or worry about stuff that dosent effect you?
AC-360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AC-360
Member since 2008 • 542 Posts
What the hell is up with all the Haze threads??!! The game sucks, everybody knew hits after playing the demo. Damn
unknowndrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 unknowndrk
Member since 2006 • 694 Posts
the only thing haze has is the 4 player coop. too bad the game is a little boring. Sony has a lot to do with it I dont see how people think they dont. they went out of their own way to try making this game a PS3 exclusive and the game blows. Lair also wasn't great, Heavenly sword was ok, Uncharted was pretty good though. I am just tired of the waiting but Metal Gear Solid 4 is very close then PS3 will finally have its definitive exclusive.
Truth-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 Truth-slayer
Member since 2004 • 2510 Posts
[QUOTE="Flare1721"]

darkmoney52

While the Haze reviews are probably fair...if you have paid attention at all the reviews of PS3 exclusives Gamespot gave last year you would understand why people feel that way.