PS3 hardcore VS xbox 360 hardcore games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

majestixzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 majestixzero
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts

[QUOTE="kraken2109"]

360 has no games.

HaloGearsForza console.

loosingENDS

Witcher 2, ALan Wake, Mass Effect 1, Kameo, PD0, Dust, Deadlight, Crimson Dragon, Banjo 3, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, PGR etc etc dont exist then i suppose

LOL

Actually 360 is the

JRPGs console - Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Tales of Vesperia, Dark SOuls, Infinite Undiscovery, Last Remnant, Dust Elysian Tale

WRPGs console - Witcher 2, Fable 2-3-Journey, Mass Effect 1-2-3, Skyrim, Oblivion, Divinity 2, Bastion

Shooter console - Halo 3-4-Reach, Gears 1-2-3-Judgement

Racer console - PGR3-4, Forza 3-4-Horizon

Adventures console - Grey Matter, Alan Wake

Action game console - Bayonetta, Crimson Dragon, Deadlight

Strategy games console - BFME2, Halo Wars, Trenched, Clash of Heroes

etc

but in current state oh well..its a desert + oasis(Xbox Live Arcade Games + its milking exclusive)

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="kraken2109"]

360 has no games.

HaloGearsForza console.

majestixzero

Witcher 2, ALan Wake, Mass Effect 1, Kameo, PD0, Dust, Deadlight, Crimson Dragon, Banjo 3, Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, PGR etc etc dont exist then i suppose

LOL

Actually 360 is the

JRPGs console - Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Tales of Vesperia, Dark SOuls, Infinite Undiscovery, Last Remnant, Dust Elysian Tale

WRPGs console - Witcher 2, Fable 2-3-Journey, Mass Effect 1-2-3, Skyrim, Oblivion, Divinity 2, Bastion

etc

but in current state oh well..its a desert + oasis(Xbox Live Arcade Games + its milking exclusive)

Halo 4, Gears Judgment, Forza Horizon, Fable Journey, Crimson Dragon, Dust Elysian Tale, Witcher 2, Downguard, Deadlight, Alan Wake AN, Ryse, Haunt, Mass Effect 3 KINECT, Dark Souls Artorias best looking version, Battleblock Theater, Hybrid, Trials Evolution, Spelunky, FEZ, Minecraft etc

I see an ocean and then some there

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

[QUOTE="majestixzero"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

LOL

Actually 360 is the

etc

loosingENDS

Halo 4, Gears Judgment, Forza Horizon, Fable Journey, Crimson Dragon, Dust Elysian Tale, Witcher 2, Downguard, Deadlight, Alan Wake AN, Ryse, Haunt, Mass Effect 3 KINECT, Dark Souls Artorias best looking version, Battleblock Theater, Hybrid, Trials Evolution, Spelunky, FEZ, Minecraft etc

An ocean of inferior multiplats, you are drowning in mediocrity. The PS3 version of Darksouls is the best version.

Also ps3 have demon souls which is more hardcore then any 360 game.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="majestixzero"]

tenaka2

An ocean of inferior multiplats, you are drowning in mediocrity. The PS3 version of Darksouls is the best version.

Dark SOuls is 1000x bettert than Demons Souls in every way

PS3 has nothing like Witcher 2 or Halo 4 that are the most hardcore shooter and RPG around

Digital Foundry said that Dark SOuls looks and performs best on 360

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 tenaka2

PS3 has nothing like Witcher 2 or Halo 4 that are the most hardcore shooter and RPG around

loosingENDS

It doesnt matter what you think is better, its a AAA exclusive game and the 360 has nothing to match it.

Digital foundry said this, so stop being a lying muppet. I realise english isnt your mother tongue but try anyway.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-dark-souls-face-off?page=2

In the final conclusion, image quality on both platforms is ostensibly identical, while performance is an apples and pears situation. Neither the 360 or PS3 version can definitively claim to have an absolute edge here, with Sony's machine taking volumetric effects in its stride, and Microsoft's handling destructible elements more convincingly. These are minor quibbles compared to the performance hit both consoles take in the face of particle effects and multiple enemies, however.

For the deciding vote, it's close enough for us to recommend either controller preference or the PS3 version's larger range of supported audio formats as more crucial points for consideration. It's clear From Software accepted no compromises when it set out to deliver the dark, fantastical world of Lordran, and to that end, an extreme price is paid in terms of playability at points. However, it's ultimately the same story whichever version you end up buying. In the run-up to its release much has been made of the game's promised difficulty, but it's ironic that Dark Souls is just as unforgiving towards your hardware as it is to you.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#306 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

[QUOTE="majestixzero"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

LOL

Actually 360 is the

etc

loosingENDS

still spamming the same list full of multiplats that are better on pc, xbla games which are crap, and kinect flops that will score 4 like steel batallion which you were swearing it would get a 9. Funny guy.

Sagem28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 Sagem28
Member since 2010 • 10498 Posts

Looks like the console kiddies are at it again. :lol:

reach3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 reach3
Member since 2012 • 1600 Posts

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

tenaka2

It doesnt matter what you think is better, its a AAA exclusive game and the 360 has nothing to match it.

Digital foundry said this, so stop being a lying muppet. I realise english isnt your mother tongue but try anyway.

In the final conclusion, image quality on both platforms is ostensibly identical, while performance is an apples and pears situation. Neither the 360 or PS3 version can definitively claim to have an absolute edge here, with Sony's machine taking volumetric effects in its stride, and Microsoft's handling destructible elements more convincingly. These are minor quibbles compared to the performance hit both consoles take in the face of particle effects and multiple enemies, however.

For the deciding vote, it's close enough for us to recommend either controller preference or the PS3 version's larger range of supported audio formats as more crucial points for consideration. It's clear From Software accepted no compromises when it set out to deliver the dark, fantastical world of Lordran, and to that end, an extreme price is paid in terms of playability at points. However, it's ultimately the same story whichever version you end up buying. In the run-up to its release much has been made of the game's promised difficulty, but it's ironic that Dark Souls is just as unforgiving towards your hardware as it is to you.

Dark Souls makes Demon Souls obsolete. and dark souls have light years better gameplay on 360 thanks to 360 amazing controller vs ps3's 2 decades outdated controller

HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#309 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

Wow didn't know Wonderbook was hardcore at least it will be better than Fable The Journey.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 loosingENDS

Wow didn't know Wonderbook was hardcore at least it will be better than Fable The Journey.

HaloPimp978

Sure, a garbabe non game with a stupid book will be better than a real RPG game like Journey, a spin off in one of the best seeling game series of all time

LOL LOL, cows have gone way beyond desparate

Enjoy your .... wonderbook then, LOL

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 tenaka2

Dark Souls makes Demon Souls obsolete. and dark souls have light years better gameplay on 360 thanks to 360 amazing controller vs ps3's 2 decades outdated controller

reach3

So does Halo 4 make all the previous games obsolete?

The game is an AAA exclusive and is way more hardcore then anything on 360, except its own sequel which is still better on PS3.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="reach3"]

tenaka2

The game is an AAA exclusive and is way more hardcore then anything on 360, except its own sequel which is still better on PS3.

Digital Foundry said that it looks nad performs best on 360, so who cares what a random forum user thinks ?

reach3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 reach3

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="reach3"]

loosingENDS

Digital Foundry said that it looks nad performs best on 360, so who cares what a random forum user thinks ?

+1
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
lol at people thinking Dark Souls isn't garbage.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="reach3"]

loosingENDS

For the deciding vote, it's close enough for us to recommend either controller preference or the PS3 version's larger range of supported audio formats as more crucial points for consideration.It's clear From Software accepted no compromises when it set out to deliver the dark, fantastical world of Lordran, and to that end, an extreme price is paid in terms of playability at points. However, it's ultimately the same story whichever version you end up buying. In the run-up to its release much has been made of the game's promised difficulty, but it's ironic that Dark Souls is just as unforgiving towards your hardware as it is to you.

HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 HaloPimp978

[QUOTE="HaloPimp978"]

loosingENDS

Sure, a garbabe non game with a stupid book will be better than a real RPG game like Journey, a spin off in one of the best seeling game series of all time

I have all consoles I'm just saying Fable The Journal does not looking appealing at all and there is no way in hell I would buy wonderbook. Wonderbook is something you buy if you have kids or whatever. Fable The Journey is a game that will ruin the Fable franchise which I like.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="reach3"]

loosingENDS

step 1: report for forum invasion
step 2: repeat step 1
step 3: profit (aka "finally banned")

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="HaloPimp978"]

HaloPimp978

I have all consoles I'm just saying Fable The Journal does not looking appealing at all and there is no way in hell I would buy wonderbook. Wonderbook is something you buy if you have kids or whatever. Fable The Journey is a game that will ruin the Fable franchise which I like.

And how would a spin off "ruin" the Fable franshise exactly ?

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#323 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

Now, see I dunno why mods haven't banned this guy yet.
reach3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 reach3

[QUOTE="reach3"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

having somebody misread who said what in a quote chain = me abusing my mod powers?

CaseyWegner

Its pretty well known that you liked to ban people if they posted anything you didnt like. As shown on the last page, you haven't changed. The decision was the right one by the admins thats for sure.

the moderation system is anonymous. would you like to tell everybody here how you would know who did the banning? the reasons i'm not a mod anymore had absolutely nothing to do with my performance as a mod.

Its not just me. Its common knowledge by everyone here that you liked to ban a lot. So what if its anonymous, everyone knows who was behind it. I am sure the admins knew this too, or else they would have given you your privileges back

HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 HaloPimp978

[QUOTE="HaloPimp978"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

And how would a spin off "ruin" the Fable franshise exactly ?

It's a on rails Kinect game. So you're telling me you wanna play a on rails game it sure didn't work for Steel Battalion.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="reach3"] Its pretty well known that you liked to ban people if they posted anything you didnt like. As shown on the last page, you haven't changed. The decision was the right one by the admins thats for sure.reach3

the moderation system is anonymous. would you like to tell everybody here how you would know who did the banning? the reasons i'm not a mod anymore had absolutely nothing to do with my performance as a mod.

Its not just me. Its common knowledge by everyone here that you liked to ban a lot. So what if its anonymous, everyone knows who was behind it. I am sure the admins knew this too, or else they would have given you your privileges back

common knowledge of something they would have absolutely no way of knowing? this website has a lot of mods and my weekly mod count was rarely anywhere near the top of the list. we are watched. if what you say were true, how would i have lasted 8 years and been given the rank of master moderator? how would i have won moderator of the month only one month before i stopped being a mod? if i liked to ban a lot, why would i have completely voluntarily made and updated a guide to not getting moderated instead of leaving it to the vague and draconian former terms of use?

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

looks like the user behind loosey/reach finally got lazy and started to post straight from both accounts.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#331 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="reach3"] Its pretty well known that you liked to ban people if they posted anything you didnt like. As shown on the last page, you haven't changed. The decision was the right one by the admins thats for sure.reach3

BS pure and simple,it's not common knowledge just a common ASSUMPTION and the way i see it Assumptions are the mother of all F***ups.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="reach3"]

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

delta3074

BS pure and simple,it's not common knowledge just a common ASSUMPTION and the way i see it Assumptions are the mother of all F***ups.

jody herself can attest to this.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts
[QUOTE="Tikeio"]

iy6qp.gif.

mems_1224
hahahahaha holy s*** that gif is awesome

Ya I laughed too
StatusShuffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 StatusShuffle
Member since 2012 • 1908 Posts
Well the Xbox 360 has the highest rated Exclusive Racing library, the highest rated exclusive shooting library, and the highest rated exclusive Rpg library, as wel as the highest rated Arcade Style exclusive game library, and the highest exclusive rated strategy library, and the highest rated exclusive fighting library, and the highest rated exclusive Simulation library. Probably more I have not put in. So i guess the only right choice is the 360.
StatusShuffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 StatusShuffle
Member since 2012 • 1908 Posts
Well the Xbox 360 has the highest rated Exclusive Racing library, the highest rated exclusive shooting library, and the highest rated exclusive Rpg library, as wel as the highest rated Arcade Style exclusive game library, and the highest exclusive rated strategy library, and the highest rated exclusive fighting library, and the highest rated exclusive Simulation library. Probably more I have not put in. So i guess the only right choice is the 360.
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 loosingENDS

Well the Xbox 360 has the highest rated Exclusive Racing library, the highest rated exclusive shooting library, and the highest rated exclusive Rpg library, as wel as the highest rated Arcade Style exclusive game library, and the highest exclusive rated strategy library, and the highest rated exclusive fighting library, and the highest rated exclusive Simulation library. Probably more I have not put in. So i guess the only right choice is the 360. StatusShuffle

Obviously, anything else is just a nice side console, 99% of my gaming time is on 360

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 tenaka2

[QUOTE="StatusShuffle"]Well the Xbox 360 has the highest rated Exclusive Racing library, the highest rated exclusive shooting library, and the highest rated exclusive Rpg library, as wel as the highest rated Arcade Style exclusive game library, and the highest exclusive rated strategy library, and the highest rated exclusive fighting library, and the highest rated exclusive Simulation library. Probably more I have not put in. So i guess the only right choice is the 360. loosingENDS

Obviously, anything else is just a nice side console, 99% of my gaming time is on 360

Thats because you only own a 360.

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 loosingENDS

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="StatusShuffle"]Well the Xbox 360 has the highest rated Exclusive Racing library, the highest rated exclusive shooting library, and the highest rated exclusive Rpg library, as wel as the highest rated Arcade Style exclusive game library, and the highest exclusive rated strategy library, and the highest rated exclusive fighting library, and the highest rated exclusive Simulation library. Probably more I have not put in. So i guess the only right choice is the 360. tenaka2

LOL, i have posted pics of my PS3 and games a million times, dont you think that everyone would laugh at your post after that ? LOL

reach3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 reach3
Thats what they do, accuse you of not owning anything but 360. I own every system and they call be biased. Most people here dont own every system, if anything, me and loosing are the least biased because we own each system. But of course, people love to attack and make themselves look stupid.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

LOL, i have posted pics of my PS3 and games a million times, dont you think that everyone would laugh at your post after that ? LOL

It isn't your PS3, I am guessing that another patient in your institution has one, or a relative lol.

reach3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 reach3

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="reach3"] Its not just me. Its common knowledge by everyone here that you liked to ban a lot. So what if its anonymous, everyone knows who was behind it. I am sure the admins knew this too, or else they would have given you your privileges back

CaseyWegner

if you were a good and fair mod, you would have your mod privileges back, period.
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 loosingENDS

Thats what they do, accuse you of not owning anything but 360. I own every system and they call be biased. Most people here dont own every system, if anything, me and loosing are the least biased because we own each system. But of course, people love to attack and make themselves look stupid.reach3

Indeed, cows that only own PS3 try to suggest we are the most biased and to cover for their nonsense they try to hide behind the childish "you dont have a PS3" joke

LOL

The funny stuff is that they will go to complete humiliation by trying to suggest i dont own a PS3 even after having posted a huge number of pics with it and my games LOL

I have never seen human beeings falling down so much LOL, PS3, it only does desparate cows LOL

reach3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 reach3

[QUOTE="reach3"]Thats what they do, accuse you of not owning anything but 360. I own every system and they call be biased. Most people here dont own every system, if anything, me and loosing are the least biased because we own each system. But of course, people love to attack and make themselves look stupid.loosingENDS

Indeed, cows that only own PS3 try to suggest we are the most biased and to cover for their nonsense they try to hide behind the childish "you dont have a PS3" joke

LOL

The funny stuff is that they will go to complete humiliation by trying to suh=ggest i dont own a PS3 even after having posted 10 pics with it and my games LOL

I have never seen human beeings falling down so much LOL, PS3, it only does desparate cows LOL

:lol:
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]BS pure and simple,it's not common knowledge just a common ASSUMPTION and the way i see it Assumptions are the mother of all F***ups.reach3

if you were a good and fair mod, you would have your mod privileges back, period.

no. if i wasn't a good and fair mod i would not have been a mod for 8 years, been a master mod, and wouldn't have won mod of the month one month prior to having my mod status removed. again, my mod status being removed had nothing to do with my performance as a mod. you don't know everything that happened so why are you speculating?

reach3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 reach3

CaseyWegner

no. if i wasn't a good and fair mod i would not have been a mod for 8 years, been a master mod, and wouldn't have won mod of the month one month prior to having my mod status removed. again, my mod status being removed had nothing to do with my performance as a mod. you don't know everything that happened so why are you speculating?

It had to do with your performance. They dont take away mod privileges for nothing....
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 tenaka2

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="reach3"] if you were a good and fair mod, you would have your mod privileges back, period. reach3

It had to do with your performance. They dont take away mod privileges for nothing....

Casey don't bother man, he is just trolling you.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 CaseyWegner

tenaka2

Casey don't bother man, he is just trolling you.

i suppose. he'll find out soon enough as it is.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]BS pure and simple,it's not common knowledge just a common ASSUMPTION and the way i see it Assumptions are the mother of all F***ups.reach3

Wow, you seem really butthurt over something that has nothing to do with you. Unless, of course, you've been banned before and this is an alt. But of course that wouldn't be the case, now would it?