PS3 Game Demos

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aholtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aholtz
Member since 2004 • 676 Posts

Where the heck are the game demos.  360 has had Crackdown, College 2k7, Def Jam Icon, GRAW 2 , NBA Street Home Court and thats just in the past 2 weeks.  The crappy demos have been since December.  Where the heck is VF5, College 2k7, COD3.  If why is that a company that has its own movie studio not be able to deliver its own version of movie downloads.  Sure people will say its early but didnt have a year and a 6 month delay.  Nice planning.  Darn good thing this online is free. Cause you get what you pay for.

You pay nothing you get nothing.

MoneyGa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MoneyGa
Member since 2006 • 337 Posts

PS3 IS NOT A NEXT GEN CONSLE. IM GLAD ITS FAILING =]. SONY JUST WANTS MONEY THEY DONT GIVE ANYTHING FOR FREE.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

PS3 IS NOT A NEXT GEN CONSLE. IM GLAD ITS FAILING =]. SONY JUST WANTS MONEY THEY DONT GIVE ANYTHING FOR FREE.

MoneyGa
ok :|
aholtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 aholtz
Excuse the grammar its late
tooELEET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tooELEET
Member since 2006 • 265 Posts
Wait until 2008. :P
aholtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 aholtz

Hell I bet you guys 360 has a demo version of VF5 before PS3. And that would be pathetic.

Avatar image for black_chewbacca
black_chewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#7 black_chewbacca
Member since 2006 • 1653 Posts
Is this another topic bashing the Ps3?

First off, the 360 has been out for a year, the Ps3 has been out a few months, they are obviously going to have more, second, the Ps3 has 10x better demos on it then the 360 had a few months after launch, Motorstorm anyone?
-Sir-Poof-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 -Sir-Poof-
Member since 2006 • 4544 Posts
Motorstorm, GTHD and Resistance are really good games to play and download.
aholtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 aholtz

Is this another topic bashing the Ps3?

First off, the 360 has been out for a year, the Ps3 has been out a few months, they are obviously going to have more, second, the Ps3 has 10x better demos on it then the 360 had a few months after launch, Motorstorm anyone?
black_chewbacca

Once again great math and great logic. How does 10x add up to one OK demo. And I repeat ONE ok demo. Now HD GT was a nice add-on but both of those have gotten old.

MoneyGa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MoneyGa

Hell I bet you guys 360 has a demo version of VF5 before PS3. And that would be pathetic.

aholtz
Yep. I cant wait. Playstation 3 has been in develoment for 3 years they had enough time to make a decent online service but guess wat.. THEY FAILED
aholtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 aholtz
And dont give me this 3 month crap.  Sony has had more then enough time to get this together.  The time frame thing is an excuse nothing more.  As I said they own their own fricking movie studio.  How do you not include that.  The system to me was rushed.
MoneyGa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MoneyGa
And dont give me this 3 month crap.  Sony has had more then enough time to get this together.  The time frame thing is an excuse nothing more.  As I said they own their own fricking movie studio.  How do you not include that.  The system to me was rushed.aholtz
EXACTLY EXACTLY THAN K YOU
Dr_Drooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dr_Drooom
Member since 2004 • 12640 Posts
Ken says: "You don't need game demos!!!"
coolguy1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 coolguy1111
Member since 2005 • 3991 Posts
Is there even a CoD3 demo for the 360? And guess what buddy, do some reaserch, ITS UP TO THE DEVS AND PUBLSIHERS NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT SONY!!! And you comapre the 360 with the ps3?  How many 360 games are there?
MoneyGa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MoneyGa
Ken says: "You don't need game demos!!!"Dr_Drooom
LOL all sony cares about is money. Ken said "MONEY 600 MONEY NO GAMES !"
MoneyGa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MoneyGa
Is there even a CoD3 demo for the 360? And guess what buddy, do some reaserch, ITS UP TO THE DEVS AND PUBLSIHERS NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT coolguy1111
There are at least 7 videos you can download for COD3 PS3 = NONE ZIP NOTTA
coolguy1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 coolguy1111
[QUOTE="Dr_Drooom"]Ken says: "You don't need game demos!!!"MoneyGa

Thats why there losing money?
MoneyGa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MoneyGa
[QUOTE="MoneyGa"][QUOTE="Dr_Drooom"]Ken says: "You don't need game demos!!!"coolguy1111

I KNO THEY ARE NO ONE IS BUYING THERE PRODUCT.
coolguy1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 coolguy1111
[QUOTE="coolguy1111"]Is there even a CoD3 demo for the 360? And guess what buddy, do some reaserch, ITS UP TO THE DEVS AND PUBLSIHERS NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT MoneyGa

He said demos? Now not only are lemmings so ignorant that they ignore the fact Sony doesnt make the demos, they also cant read simple english. He said demo, --->demodemodemodemodemodemodemodemodemodemo
coolguy1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 coolguy1111
[QUOTE="coolguy1111"][QUOTE="MoneyGa"][QUOTE="Dr_Drooom"]Ken says: "You don't need game demos!!!"MoneyGa

Yea noone, try over a million? Also there stills 25% of US thats sold out of ps3s, and it has NO GAMES! The ps3 is selling w/o any games, wait for FF13, wait for Ratchet and Clank, wait for MGS, wait for a reason to buy a ps3.
MoneyGa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MoneyGa
[QUOTE="MoneyGa"][QUOTE="coolguy1111"]Is there even a CoD3 demo for the 360? And guess what buddy, do some reaserch, ITS UP TO THE DEVS AND PUBLSIHERS NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT coolguy1111

He said demos? Now not only are lemmings so ignorant that they ignore the fact Sony doesnt make the demos, they also cant read simple english. He said demo, --->demodemodemodemodemodemodemodemodemodemo

MY POINT BEING EVEN WHEN THEY DONT HAVE A DOWNLOADABLE DEMO THEY ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING EXTRA
MoneyGa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MoneyGa
[QUOTE="MoneyGa"][QUOTE="coolguy1111"][QUOTE="MoneyGa"][QUOTE="Dr_Drooom"]Ken says: "You don't need game demos!!!"coolguy1111

Yea noone, try over a million? Also there stills 25% of US thats sold out of ps3s, and it has NO GAMES! The ps3 is selling w/o any games, wait for FF13, wait for Ratchet and Clank, wait for MGS, wait for a reason to buy a ps3.

WAIT FOR.. MASS EFFECT CRACKDOWN BIOSHOCK HALO 3 FABLE 2 BANJOO 3 SHADOWRUN BLUE DRAGON LOST ODDYSY
coolguy1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 coolguy1111
[QUOTE="coolguy1111"][QUOTE="MoneyGa"][QUOTE="coolguy1111"]Is there even a CoD3 demo for the 360? And guess what buddy, do some reaserch, ITS UP TO THE DEVS AND PUBLSIHERS NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT MoneyGa

MY POINT BEING EVEN WHEN THEY DONT HAVE A DOWNLOADABLE DEMO THEY ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING EXTRA

Your still avoiding the obvious truiths, Sony has nothing to do with demos, or lack there of. Lemming, get your facts straight. Wheres GeOW?
coolguy1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 coolguy1111
[QUOTE="coolguy1111"][QUOTE="MoneyGa"][QUOTE="coolguy1111"][QUOTE="MoneyGa"][QUOTE="Dr_Drooom"]Ken says: "You don't need game demos!!!"MoneyGa

WAIT FOR.. MASS EFFECT CRACKDOWN BIOSHOCK HALO 3 FABLE 2 BANJOO 3 SHADOWRUN BLUE DRAGON LOST ODDYSY

Lemming, w/e you wanna tell yourself, but every other console/pc has just as many games to match that. And blue dragon and lost oddysy wont move console, it didnt in Japan, it def wont here. Bioshock on pc, fable 2 will be shortly after if not same time on the pc.
SHADY_SMOKA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SHADY_SMOKA
Member since 2006 • 89 Posts
[QUOTE="MoneyGa"][QUOTE="coolguy1111"][QUOTE="MoneyGa"][QUOTE="Dr_Drooom"]Ken says: "You don't need game demos!!!"coolguy1111

WAIT WAIT WAIT....WAA WAA WAA. Dont you guys ever get sick of waiting?