PS+ March is HERE! ( USA/Canada )

  • 100 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for finalstar2007
#1 Edited by finalstar2007 (27919 posts) -

March's PS+ update is simply EPIC! just simply a lot of games to download and play ( a lot of games i havent played! )

  • Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (PS4)
  • Tomb Raider (PS3)
  • Thomas Was Alone (PS3)
  • Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut (PS3)
  • Unit 13 (PS Vita)
  • Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite (PS Vita)

more right here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/02/27/preview-marchs-instant-game-collection/

Avatar image for jake44
#2 Posted by jake44 (2085 posts) -

Another decent month.

Avatar image for Warlord_Irochi
#3 Edited by Warlord_Irochi (3390 posts) -

Slight differences with Europe, your is better this time in General.

I'm thankful for yet ANOTHER excuse to play Dead Nation again :D

Avatar image for mems_1224
#4 Posted by mems_1224 (56917 posts) -

Other than Tomb Raider, which I already have on PC, its a bunch of garbage. Another shitty month for PS+

Avatar image for clr84651
#6 Posted by clr84651 (5634 posts) -

More games for PS+ members. That will put it into double digits of games in 2.5 months.

Avatar image for Harisemo
#7 Edited by Harisemo (4133 posts) -

Focusing on indies was a very smart move by Sony so they could give out indie games for "free" on PS+. When Sony announced PS+ was required to play online for PS4 it didn't seem so bad knowing PS+ was great value on PS3 and cows expected same level of "free" games on PS4 but Sony, knowing they won't be able to maintain such level of "free" games, brought indies on board to give away their games for free.

Poor cows, have fun with "free" indie shovelware but don't worry you'll still get some AAA "free" games once in a while.

Avatar image for Solid_Max13
#8 Edited by Solid_Max13 (3588 posts) -

May pick up dead nation already got tomb raider on ps4 but not a bad month at all

Avatar image for lazerface216
#9 Edited by lazerface216 (7564 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

Other than Tomb Raider, which I already have on PC, its a bunch of garbage. Another shitty month for PS+

have you played lone survivor? hell, have you even googled it? coming from someone who actually owns it, it's far from "garbage".

why do you always post such trollish shit? can't you ever have honest discussion? or is this just you system war schtick? the whole "anything sony sucks" schtick?

Avatar image for charizard1605
#10 Posted by charizard1605 (82661 posts) -

Monster fucking Hunter!

**** yeah!

Avatar image for mems_1224
#11 Posted by mems_1224 (56917 posts) -

@lazerface216 said:

@mems_1224 said:

Other than Tomb Raider, which I already have on PC, its a bunch of garbage. Another shitty month for PS+

have you played lone survivor? hell, have you even googled it? coming from someone who actually owns it, it's far from "garbage".

why do you always post such trollish shit? can't you ever have honest discussion? or is this just you system war schtick? the whole "anything sony sucks" schtick?

that game goes on sale regularly on steam for like $1. Hardly something worth being featured on PS+

Avatar image for Dire_Weasel
#12 Posted by Dire_Weasel (16681 posts) -

More free games? Well thank you, don't mind if I do.

Avatar image for withe1982
#13 Edited by withe1982 (450 posts) -

UK anyone?

never mind I've found it here

Bit sad that we don't get Thomas Was Alone or Unit 13 but Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons is a game I've been looking forward to for a while.

This PS+ is absolutely killing me. Got 8 games on my backlog now. Not even had a chance to do Left Behind or Burial At Sea yet.

edit: and for anyone who has not played Lone Survivor yet you've in for a real treat. Turn the sound up and switch off the lights for some scary shit.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
#14 Edited by FreedomFreeLife (3948 posts) -

In short... free multiplatform games that are on other consoles and PC... meh list

Avatar image for coasterguy65
#15 Posted by coasterguy65 (7133 posts) -

Crappy month compared to the last few. Oh well you take the good with the bad.

Avatar image for Animal-Mother
#16 Posted by Animal-Mother (27353 posts) -

@finalstar2007 said:

March's PS+ update is simply EPIC! just simply a lot of games to download and play ( a lot of games i havent played! )

  • Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (PS4)
  • Tomb Raider (PS3)
  • Thomas Was Alone (PS3)
  • Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut (PS3)
  • Unit 13 (PS Vita)
  • Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite (PS Vita)

more right here: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/02/27/preview-marchs-instant-game-collection/

Been waiting for unit 13 and MH:FU to come out. Very exciting for vita. As far as i'm concerned last month was one of the best months ever.

Avatar image for Bren128
#17 Posted by Bren128 (2355 posts) -

Tomb Raider and Thomas was alone? NICE

Avatar image for TigerSuperman
#18 Posted by TigerSuperman (4331 posts) -

@finalstar2007: Ugh. Maybe next month will be better.

Avatar image for lazerface216
#19 Posted by lazerface216 (7564 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@lazerface216 said:

@mems_1224 said:

Other than Tomb Raider, which I already have on PC, its a bunch of garbage. Another shitty month for PS+

have you played lone survivor? hell, have you even googled it? coming from someone who actually owns it, it's far from "garbage".

why do you always post such trollish shit? can't you ever have honest discussion? or is this just you system war schtick? the whole "anything sony sucks" schtick?

that game goes on sale regularly on steam for like $1. Hardly something worth being featured on PS+

so? still a good game worth trying, hardly garbage. same thing with thomas was alone. PS+ has more than made up for itself and you damn well know that.

Avatar image for Murderstyle75
#20 Posted by Murderstyle75 (4412 posts) -

@Harisemo:

Its too early in the consoles life for AAA 's. As more games become available, the better content the PS4 will get. They aren't just going to give all their games away before they can sell them. I also just downloaded Injustice for under $25 last night. Its sure better then what Microsoft is doing for you. So fucking glad I'm done with that company.

Avatar image for mems_1224
#21 Posted by mems_1224 (56917 posts) -

@lazerface216 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@lazerface216 said:

@mems_1224 said:

Other than Tomb Raider, which I already have on PC, its a bunch of garbage. Another shitty month for PS+

have you played lone survivor? hell, have you even googled it? coming from someone who actually owns it, it's far from "garbage".

why do you always post such trollish shit? can't you ever have honest discussion? or is this just you system war schtick? the whole "anything sony sucks" schtick?

that game goes on sale regularly on steam for like $1. Hardly something worth being featured on PS+

so? still a good game worth trying, hardly garbage. same thing with thomas was alone. PS+ has more than made up for itself and you damn well know that.

crap lineup is crap bro. sorry you caught feelings.

Avatar image for Randolph
#22 Posted by Randolph (10542 posts) -

Never played Dead Nation on PS3, so that's a good deal for me. That makes five free games on my PS4 so far. Good deal.

Avatar image for vincent380
#23 Edited by vincent380 (2244 posts) -

People can complain and say PS+ isn't that great because you never really 'own' the games but its still amazing. Its sooooo worth it.

Avatar image for shellcase86
#24 Posted by shellcase86 (3449 posts) -

Nice. Never got to check out Tomb Raider.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
#25 Edited by blue_hazy_basic (30827 posts) -

A bit more for the PS4 would be nice ....

Avatar image for EPaul
#26 Posted by EPaul (9917 posts) -

Decent month

Will cop the vita offerings and the indie titles

Avatar image for Bigboi500
#27 Posted by Bigboi500 (35550 posts) -

Decent.

Avatar image for NoirLamia777
#28 Posted by NoirLamia777 (3176 posts) -

Tomb Raider was great, sucks that I already have the definitive edition though. Nothing else really interests me.

Avatar image for lostrib
#29 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

wow, that sucks

Avatar image for Murderstyle75
#30 Edited by Murderstyle75 (4412 posts) -

@vincent380:

Don't see how owning games is a good thing anymore considering games no longer hold their value. So I can't trade the plus game in for 75 cents to $5 at Gamestop. Big deal.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
#31 Posted by deactivated-59b71619573a1 (38222 posts) -

God dammit, NA gets Monster Hunter and we Europeans get pixeljunk monsters. I want some Monster hunter

Otherwise I have everything else that's worth considering. They need some more good stuff to hit PS4

Avatar image for Bren128
#32 Posted by Bren128 (2355 posts) -
@FreedomFreeLife said:

In short... free multiplatform games that are on other consoles and PC... meh list

What is Xbox getting? Arent you an Xbox fanboy? Far from a ''meh list''

Avatar image for lazerface216
#33 Posted by lazerface216 (7564 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@lazerface216 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@lazerface216 said:

@mems_1224 said:

Other than Tomb Raider, which I already have on PC, its a bunch of garbage. Another shitty month for PS+

have you played lone survivor? hell, have you even googled it? coming from someone who actually owns it, it's far from "garbage".

why do you always post such trollish shit? can't you ever have honest discussion? or is this just you system war schtick? the whole "anything sony sucks" schtick?

that game goes on sale regularly on steam for like $1. Hardly something worth being featured on PS+

so? still a good game worth trying, hardly garbage. same thing with thomas was alone. PS+ has more than made up for itself and you damn well know that.

crap lineup is crap bro. sorry you caught feelings.

lol never change mems. keep that schtick alive.

Avatar image for lostrib
#34 Edited by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@Bren128 said:
@FreedomFreeLife said:

In short... free multiplatform games that are on other consoles and PC... meh list

What is Xbox getting? Arent you an Xbox fanboy? Far from a ''meh list''

Considering previous months, this is pretty meh

Avatar image for lazerface216
#35 Edited by lazerface216 (7564 posts) -

@blue_hazy_basic said:

A bit more for the PS4 would be nice ....

@seanmcloughlin said:

God dammit, NA gets Monster Hunter and we Europeans get pixeljunk monsters. I want some Monster hunter

Otherwise I have everything else that's worth considering. They need some more good stuff to hit PS4

lol you guys got some seriously unrealistic expectations. sony's given away at least 1 ps4 game every single month it's been out, what else do you want? what other console has ever done this?

Avatar image for lostrib
#36 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@lazerface216 said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

A bit more for the PS4 would be nice ....

@seanmcloughlin said:

God dammit, NA gets Monster Hunter and we Europeans get pixeljunk monsters. I want some Monster hunter

Otherwise I have everything else that's worth considering. They need some more good stuff to hit PS4

lol you guys got some seriously unrealistic expectations. sony's given away at least 1 ps4 game every single month it's been out, what else do you want? what other console has ever done this?

I'd imagine they want better games.

Avatar image for kitty
#37 Posted by kitty (115327 posts) -

Don't really call this decent myself. This is coming from someone who has plus since the beginning. I guess it's nice for those who haven't played those titles. But compared to the last previous months, it's not in the same boat.
But in all honesty, even though it's not great month. Whatever games you didn't play from the previous months, now is your chance to catch up and hope the next month is better for you.

Avatar image for lazerface216
#38 Posted by lazerface216 (7564 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@lazerface216 said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

A bit more for the PS4 would be nice ....

@seanmcloughlin said:

God dammit, NA gets Monster Hunter and we Europeans get pixeljunk monsters. I want some Monster hunter

Otherwise I have everything else that's worth considering. They need some more good stuff to hit PS4

lol you guys got some seriously unrealistic expectations. sony's given away at least 1 ps4 game every single month it's been out, what else do you want? what other console has ever done this?

I'd imagine they want better games.

again, like what?

Avatar image for lostrib
#39 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@lazerface216 said:

@lostrib said:

@lazerface216 said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

A bit more for the PS4 would be nice ....

@seanmcloughlin said:

God dammit, NA gets Monster Hunter and we Europeans get pixeljunk monsters. I want some Monster hunter

Otherwise I have everything else that's worth considering. They need some more good stuff to hit PS4

lol you guys got some seriously unrealistic expectations. sony's given away at least 1 ps4 game every single month it's been out, what else do you want? what other console has ever done this?

I'd imagine they want better games.

again, like what?

No idea, I don't own a PS4

Avatar image for hoosier7
#40 Posted by hoosier7 (4166 posts) -

Good stuff, seems it's the same for Europe, at least i didn't pick up Tomb Raider, finally going to play that now i reckon.

Avatar image for Heil68
#41 Posted by Heil68 (57860 posts) -

More world class gaming for free, thanks to PSN+ and SONY!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
#42 Posted by deactivated-59b71619573a1 (38222 posts) -

@lazerface216 said:

lol you guys got some seriously unrealistic expectations. sony's given away at least 1 ps4 game every single month it's been out, what else do you want? what other console has ever done this?

It's not about "what other console did this". it's about Sony having a premium service that's supposed to be delivering premium content and so far the only good thing they had up was Outlast.

Avatar image for WilliamRLBaker
#43 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28915 posts) -

Played most of those games....

Avatar image for lazerface216
#44 Edited by lazerface216 (7564 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

@lazerface216 said:

lol you guys got some seriously unrealistic expectations. sony's given away at least 1 ps4 game every single month it's been out, what else do you want? what other console has ever done this?

It's not about "what other console did this". it's about Sony having a premium service that's supposed to be delivering premium content and so far the only good thing they had up was Outlast.

the console's been out for 3 months, how much content were you expecting? you have a ps3, so you get plenty of content. for ps4 only owners, they're lucky they're getting a game or two a month. also, you didn't like resogun? or don't starve?

Avatar image for Truth_Hurts_U
#45 Posted by Truth_Hurts_U (9703 posts) -

Gonna have to buy another PS4 controller... Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition... Here I come!

Avatar image for zassimick
#46 Edited by zassimick (10412 posts) -

I've either played the games on the list that I'm interested in or don't have much interest in the others, so not the best month for me. But that's okay since last month was so great I'm still playing catch up. And not including the PS+ games I'm still trying to beat, I've got my own backlog of games plus South Park to keep me busy this month.

Next month could be worse or it could be better, but with how many great experiences I've been given so far at the affordable price the service has paid for itself.

Avatar image for GTSaiyanjin2
#47 Edited by GTSaiyanjin2 (6018 posts) -

I like it, more games for my PS4. my back log for my PS3, and Vita is massive now. Its like steam all over again, I doubt I'll ever get to all of the games.

Avatar image for clyde46
#48 Posted by clyde46 (49050 posts) -

@seanmcloughlin said:

@lazerface216 said:

lol you guys got some seriously unrealistic expectations. sony's given away at least 1 ps4 game every single month it's been out, what else do you want? what other console has ever done this?

It's not about "what other console did this". it's about Sony having a premium service that's supposed to be delivering premium content and so far the only good thing they had up was Outlast.

This. This month for the PS3 is crap too.

Avatar image for ninjapirate2000
#49 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (3347 posts) -

Looks like a meh month. I'll DL Thomas was alone and Lone survivor. Will probably never play them. I still havent even played Outlast on PS4.

Avatar image for lazerface216
#50 Posted by lazerface216 (7564 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@lazerface216 said:

lol you guys got some seriously unrealistic expectations. sony's given away at least 1 ps4 game every single month it's been out, what else do you want? what other console has ever done this?

It's not about "what other console did this". it's about Sony having a premium service that's supposed to be delivering premium content and so far the only good thing they had up was Outlast.

This. This month for the PS3 is crap too.

opinions, how do they work? the majority would agree that TR is far from crap, but of course hyperbole is king on the interweb...