PS+ for November

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RedentSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RedentSC
Member since 2013 • 1243 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/metal-gear-rising-and-remember-me-coming-to-eu-playstation-plus-in-november/1100-6415537/

MG Rising and Remember Me

TLHBO yet again...... who can argue that this is a poor service?!

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

hm.... nothing to brag about, but i'll take em

aaronmullan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3  Edited By aaronmullan
Member since 2004 • 33426 Posts

and I was just thinking about buying Rising too. Lucky.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

Well ****, I bought MGR last week :/

Remember me is pretty cool though.

Wait, EU. Well sh*t.

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6  Edited By AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16714 Posts

What about North America/Latin America? Damn. It's us getting shafted this time around LOL.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

TLHBO? lol you guys have to start paying for online multiplayer no matter the games Sony brings to the table they did something you said they'd never do.

Ownage over ps+ is forever nullified for that fact, and I have ps+ till 2016 so I know what I'm talking about.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Of course not the North American store.. why am i not surprised -_-

GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

not bad.... beats getting 5 year old games no one wants to play.

mrintro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10  Edited By mrintro
Member since 2004 • 1354 Posts

you need to specify that it's for EU. and my response to that: lame!

Mehfuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Mehfuz
Member since 2005 • 10290 Posts

I have an eye on remember me, wish it was for NA. Overall pretty good deal of EU.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#12 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38040 Posts

@WilliamRLBaker said:

TLHBO? lol you guys have to start paying for online multiplayer no matter the games Sony brings to the table they did something you said they'd never do.

Ownage over ps+ is forever nullified for that fact, and I have ps+ till 2016 so I know what I'm talking about.

Its something that they all said "should be free". Now they say "I don't care because of the games". That doesn't answer my question, that I have asked many times since E3. I don't want to hear how cows feel, I want to know why it SHOULDNT be free now that the almighty Sony is charging for it? None have answered.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

PS + sucks Baw Saq.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

Great wanted to play those for a while.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

Wouldn't buy them but i'll sure try them now.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By finalstar2007

@cainetao11 said:

@WilliamRLBaker said:

Its something that they all said "should be free". Now they say "I don't care because of the games". That doesn't answer my question, that I have asked many times since E3. I don't want to hear how cows feel, I want to know why it SHOULDNT be free now that the almighty Sony is charging for it? None have answered.

What exactly are you asking? are you saying why the games Sony offering with PS+ not free for everyone? or are you asking why is Sony not allowing online gameplay free on the PS4 like how it is currently on the PS3? if its the later then its pretty simple i dont exactly understand why you want someone to explain it for you :/ .. pretty sure Sony even answered that question multiple times before but guess i'll answer both questions anyways.

As you know PS+ was announced for the PS3 as an optional service, a service that offers a lot of services within the service such as giving select games for those who are using it AKA renting the games and it went on to become a big thing for Sony, of course it was optional from the start while online gameplay been free for the entire generation BUT now comes in the second part on why did Sony force online gameplay on the PS4 to PS+??

Pretty positive you know that during this entire generation xbox fans been going around saying words from teh xbox online is so superior to you get what you for to cross chat is only on xbox to how online gameplay on xbox is better, etc etc and that was because Microsoft chaged people for it ( $60 ) for what? 6 or 7 years now? that made microsoft gaming department pretty big and rich and because it was a paid service ( renting online gameplay ) it forced microsoft to make the service top/solid/superior.. Now lets go back to PSN a little, despite it being a free service Sony improved it big time because PSN from 2007 is NOT the same as it is right now 2013, its much better from chatting department to PSN store to comparing trophies to basically everything and now with the PS4 coming very soon i'd say they are now going to do EXACTLY what everyone wanted which is a superior service hence online gameplay included in PS+ BUT unlike MS PS+ is NOT just renting online gameplay but its more than that its games, cloud storage, beta testing first for all systems ( PS4, PS3 and Vita ) all for ( $50 ).

now im not saying they should have done it like they did with the PS3 but hey now that online gameplay is included with PS+ now Sony will be able to use that money to improve PSN even further in no time Sony will also be able to bring dedicated servers and tons more.. you actually think MS is just doign dedicated servers for the love to their fans? LOL no after all those years and people paying them $60 a year just to play online they are now using that cash to improve the service and its exactly what Sony is going to do with the PS4.. shouldnt this be a good thing? xbox fans been saying "you get what you pay for" well Sony is doing that with the PS4.

Wall of text i know but overall Sony is still doing it better than MS, paying to play online on PS4 has more advantages on PS4 than it is on xbox, you get to play select games while paying that $50 a year and at the same time improving PSN which is what everyone been wanting for ages.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

Why the **** did I get NA PS+ again

2mrw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#18 2mrw
Member since 2008 • 6205 Posts

God .... Sony is doing very well with the service that ppl will beg sony to take their money.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 cainetao11

@finalstar2007 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@WilliamRLBaker said:

What exactly are you asking? are you saying why the games Sony offering with PS+ not free for everyone? or are you asking why is Sony not allowing online gameplay free on the PS4 like how it is currently on the PS3? if its the later then its pretty simple i dont exactly understand why you want someone to explain it for you :/ .. pretty sure Sony even answered that question multiple times before but guess i'll answer both questions anyways.

As you know PS+ was announced for the PS3 as an optional service, a service that offers a lot of services within the service such as giving select games for those who are using it AKA renting the games and it went on to become a big thing for Sony, of course it was optional from the start while online gameplay been free for the entire generation BUT now comes in the second part on why did Sony force online gameplay on the PS4 to PS+??

Pretty positive you know that during this entire generation xbox fans been going around saying words from teh xbox online is so superior to you get what you for to cross chat is only on xbox to how online gameplay on xbox is better, etc etc and that was because Microsoft chaged people for it ( $60 ) for what? 6 or 7 years now? that made microsoft gaming department pretty big and rich and because it was a paid service ( renting online gameplay ) it forced microsoft to make the service top/solid/superior.. Now lets go back to PSN a little, despite it being a free service Sony improved it big time because PSN from 2007 is NOT the same as it is right now 2013, its much better from chatting department to PSN store to comparing trophies to basically everything and now with the PS4 coming very soon i'd say they are now going to do EXACTLY what everyone wanted which is a superior service hence online gameplay included in PS+ BUT unlike MS PS+ is NOT just renting online gameplay but its more than that its games, cloud storage, beta testing first for all systems ( PS4, PS3 and Vita ) all for ( $50 ).

now im not saying they should have done it like they did with the PS3 but hey now that online gameplay is included with PS+ now Sony will be able to use that money to improve PSN even further in no time Sony will also be able to bring dedicated servers and tons more.. you actually think MS is just doign dedicated servers for the love to their fans? LOL no after all those years and people paying them $60 a year just to play online they are now using that cash to improve the service and its exactly what Sony is going to do with the PS4.. shouldnt this be a good thing? xbox fans been saying "you get what you pay for" well Sony is doing that with the PS4.

Wall of text i know but overall Sony is still doing it better than MS, paying to play online on PS4 has more advantages on PS4 than it is on xbox, you get to play select games while paying that $50 a year and at the same time improving PSN which is what everyone been wanting for ages.

No, finalstar, the question is obvious. For years the cry was "mp should be free". The question, that I have asked many times is: Now that Sony is also charging for mp, why SHOULDNT it be free? If it was it should be free, why are no cows crying the same mantra to Sony? Getting games with plus doesn't answer this. It is about principle, at least that's what I was told 1000's of times over the years regarding Gold. So, why no crying to Sony that it should be free? And no, the games aren't free. I've been a plus member for 2 years, and once I don't PAY SONY MONEY, I have over 100 gigs of uselessness on my PS3 HDD.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By finalstar2007

@cainetao11 said:

@finalstar2007 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@WilliamRLBaker said:

No, finalstar, the question is obvious. For years the cry was "mp should be free". The question, that I have asked many times is: Now that Sony is also charging for mp, why SHOULDNT it be free? If it was it should be free, why are no cows crying the same mantra to Sony? Getting games with plus doesn't answer this. It is about principle, at least that's what I was told 1000's of times over the years regarding Gold. So, why no crying to Sony that it should be free? And no, the games aren't free. I've been a plus member for 2 years, and once I don't PAY SONY MONEY, I have over 100 gigs of uselessness on my PS3 HDD.

So you just want people to complained about it? have you missed the first month or so of when Sony announced online gameplay included with PS+? a lot of people complained about it and if i remember correctly Sony kept saying its a way to improve PSN, a way to make PSN a superior service which what xbox fans claim they been having for years because they paid $60 a year.. as i mentioned earlier in my big post PS+ game offerings are more like game rental at your own home which is pretty nice, i been a PS+ member since the day they announced it and because the service saved me a lot of money by giving me games i havent played and saving me from actually purchasing them i personally decided to always stay as a Plus member so PS4 online gameplay charges feel like they never happened to me since i been a PS+ user from the start while those who never been PS+ members and been used to the free service on PSN will surely be disappointed but hey some things we cant change though its pretty understandable from Sony's position they want to bring the best service to their customers and you gotta admit in return they are selling the PS4 $100 cheaper than the competition and the service itself with its renting feature is $10 cheaper than the competition.

I dont know what more there is to say but heres hoping that someday they will bring back that free to play they had on PS3 for those who been used to it all these years long but hey i'd personally blame Microsoft, they bragged about the XBLA sales for years and years its no surprise it went to PlayStation... those who are going to jump ship to PS4 from Xbox360 will see no change but merely saving $10 a year by paying $50 instead of the usual $60 at Xbox besides i think Sony also said PS+ will help make every console sold profitable ( since every PS4 is going to be sold at a loss ).. i think more people need to complain about Microsoft for charging $500 for a console with $60 a year for XBL.

Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts

EU gets everything good and the rare time NA gets something decent, EU got it months in advance.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

Yeah.....I can't bring myself to care wtf europe gets. Let me know when you know what America gets, then I will care.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Impressive. Too bad US PS+ isn't half as good. I'll keep my eye out for PS+ November here in the US.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

Meanwhile NA will get something like Q*Bert or Frogger.

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts

TLHBO

William is buttthurt

Thank you Kaz

Bren128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Bren128
Member since 2003 • 2358 Posts

@WilliamRLBaker said:

Uh, Im already paying for PLUS. If sony continues to give us great games during the PS4 era itll still be great Its not like plus members will have to pay any more.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52452 Posts

Already have those.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 cainetao11

@finalstar2007 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@finalstar2007 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@WilliamRLBaker said:

So you just want people to complained about it? have you missed the first month or so of when Sony announced online gameplay included with PS+? a lot of people complained about it and if i remember correctly Sony kept saying its a way to improve PSN, a way to make PSN a superior service which what xbox fans claim they been having for years because they paid $60 a year.. as i mentioned earlier in my big post PS+ game offerings are more like game rental at your own home which is pretty nice, i been a PS+ member since the day they announced it and because the service saved me a lot of money by giving me games i havent played and saving me from actually purchasing them i personally decided to always stay as a Plus member so PS4 online gameplay charges feel like they never happened to me since i been a PS+ user from the start while those who never been PS+ members and been used to the free service on PSN will surely be disappointed but hey some things we cant change though its pretty understandable from Sony's position they want to bring the best service to their customers and you gotta admit in return they are selling the PS4 $100 cheaper than the competition and the service itself with its renting feature is $10 cheaper than the competition.

I dont know what more there is to say but heres hoping that someday they will bring back that free to play they had on PS3 for those who been used to it all these years long but hey i'd personally blame Microsoft, they bragged about the XBLA sales for years and years its no surprise it went to PlayStation... those who are going to jump ship to PS4 from Xbox360 will see no change but merely saving $10 a year by paying $50 instead of the usual $60 at Xbox besides i think Sony also said PS+ will help make every console sold profitable ( since every PS4 is going to be sold at a loss ).. i think more people need to complain about Microsoft for charging $500 for a console with $60 a year for XBL.

No I don't want people to complain. I want cows to just flat out admit to the hypocrisy. And the fee will make PSN better? Well what were they doing with the money from plus this past gen? Because PSN sure didn't improve. Do you guys really believe every piece of PR this company tells you? The funds will try to pull this company into the black again, pal.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

hey dont be like that, lems got an outdated $4 game just 2 months ago.

SonofK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SonofK
Member since 2013 • 1088 Posts

@RedentSC said:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/metal-gear-rising-and-remember-me-coming-to-eu-playstation-plus-in-november/1100-6415537/

MG Rising and Remember Me

TLHBO yet again...... who can argue that this is a poor service?!

The value in PSN is there but the functionality and interface are why PSN sucks so badly. All the games in the world mean nothing if we have retarded long download times, installs and patches on a frequent basis.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#31 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/10/11/playstation-plus-in-november-metal-gear-rising-remember-me-more/#comment-430637

So at least two of these series/titles (corpse party, persona titles, escape plan, guacamelee, sound shapes, super stardust) are planned for the EU IGC.

Bren128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Bren128
Member since 2003 • 2358 Posts

Honestly, Eu gets screwed on everything else so they deserve it. Im just jealous.

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115436 Posts

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

Yeah.....I can't bring myself to care wtf europe gets. Let me know when you know what America gets, then I will care.

you probably won't even care about what NA gets after seeing the EU list. It doesn't come close :P

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115436 Posts

@Bren128 said:

Honestly, Eu gets screwed on everything else so they deserve it. Im just jealous.

EU is now getting games a week before us NA'ers.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#35 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49616 Posts

Two very good games from what I hear.

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts

I really really hope they bring MGS Rising to the NA store. Would be awesome since I haven't gotten a chance to pick it up yet.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

EU PS+ representing as always. You NA guys get massively dicked over all the time.

On a note about those two games though MGR is a really cool game to have there and if it weren't for my crappy internet always in use I'd actually download it.

Remember me is just hilarious being there. I've always said it has the most ironic name in gaming,

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#38 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17472 Posts

Sucks that its for EU

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#39  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@WilliamRLBaker said:

@finalstar2007 Nailed it.

So please, will you Xbox fanatics please stfu about what cows argued in the past. Things change, opinions change. Sony wants their service to be competitive just as much as Microsoft. They've explained this several times. Just because cows argued that PSN was better because it was "free" (Which in my opinion was false. XBL was better), and now they are content with them charging for multiplayer is fine. The incentives that come with it are appeals to them as a consumer. So whats the problem? You guys keep holding stupid grudges against them over dumbest/most obvious reason because you want to argue for the sake of "arguing" , which is quite frankly...pathetic.

I've been and XBL member for 10 years, and only NOW, Microsoft has competitive incentives (besides cross game chat) like free games, because they wanted to compete with Sony. So what did paying all that money just to play multiplayer for all these years get me? Not much else, honestly. But I did enjoy the games I played online.

RIP Logic & Reasoning in SW's

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 remiks00

@cainetao11 said:

@finalstar2007 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@finalstar2007 said:

@cainetao11 said:

@WilliamRLBaker said:

No I don't want people to complain. I want cows to just flat out admit to the hypocrisy. And the fee will make PSN better? Well what were they doing with the money from plus this past gen? Because PSN sure didn't improve. Do you guys really believe every piece of PR this company tells you? The funds will try to pull this company into the black again, pal.

@cainetao11 I can ask you the same thing about Microsoft, do you really believe every peice of PR this company tells you?

Also, you're totally right that the funds will try to pull the company into the black again, why wouldn't it? Wouldn't that be the same thing as making the company better so that they can "potentially" provide better experiences? Is this not a good thing? >_>

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#41 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:

Of course not the North American store.. why am i not surprised -_-

Not you too jumping on the "not in north america" crap... NA and EU are two different territories.. We got stuff that Eu didn't get and vice versa. Eventually we get the stuff that Eu got and they get what we got. Remember when everyone wanted Dues ex, sleeping dogs, and Kingdoms of Amalar? I do. And guess what we got all those games eventually. So just know if Eu gets something, we most likely will too... eventually.

I bet if NA had supported PS3 more this gen we would have those games sooner, but this Nation, as always, follows the media and trends and fell for the 360 instead... Things will be different next gen for this nation, I can feel it.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By remiks00

@Midnightshade29: hopefully lol.

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts

Some of the XBL dumbasses continue to clown PSN as an "inferior service" (because it's free and gimped), and then clown PSN when it attempts to upgrade their service in every respect by charging to improve the service? Don't be dumb on purpose folks, sony lost money on their online PSN service, if they wanted to improve it I suppose this is what has to be done.

Soon enough the PS4's PS+ will likely better the XBL service since it's already been doing it in most respects for a while now on PS3.

If you want that "XBL quality" service then im sure you'd have to pay a few dollars. Not that I'm thrilled about having to pay to play online (especially since I do it now for free on PC which is better than both services).

If you want a better service with these consoles apparently you have to pay.

CRUSHER88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 3

#44 CRUSHER88
Member since 2003 • 2037 Posts

Was pretty happy when I read MGR.....then I realized it was for EU+ aha.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#45 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

Didn't take long for Remember Me to get put on.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

Been busy so still haven't even got through the last couple of months, still got Far Cry 3, Spec Ops The Line and AC3 to play through. Will probably give both of November;s games a go.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

not bad but not good either.

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#48 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

@WilliamRLBaker said:

Key word. You have to continue paying. :P Slly lems.

Serial_Killa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Serial_Killa
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Awesome. PS+ shits over anything MS has to offer. Lems be crying themselves to sleep each night.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61554 Posts

@Serial_Killa said:

Awesome. PS+ shits over anything MS has to offer. Lems be crying themselves to sleep each night.

Thank God. PS+ is great, but it took them forever to get there. Live will hopefully match it, for next-gen.