pros and cons

This topic is locked from further discussion.

galex23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 galex23
Member since 2009 • 106 Posts

im not sure whether to get a PS3 or Xbox 360

im leaning more twords a ps3 because of the price cut, so can you tell me some pros and cons of both the PS3 and Xbox 360

FF6fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 FF6fan
Member since 2007 • 1637 Posts
Man i wouldn't really ask this in system wars cause this will probably end in a cow vs. Lemming fight but on topic.. Pros for the 360 to me are: A Variety of great exclusive games...JRPGs, Racing, WRPG, and shooter. More active community. Cons of course are: System failure Pros for the PS3 to me are: Also great exclusives but kinda lacking in the JRPG/WRPG department. Bigger bang for your buck(WiFi, Internet browser, Blu-ray) Cons: Online is pretty silent...no teamwork. Lacking variety of games when compared to the 360.
blazer224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 blazer224
Member since 2007 • 397 Posts

Man i wouldn't really ask this in system wars cause this will probably end in a cow vs. Lemming fight but on topic.. Pros for the 360 to me are: A Variety of great exclusive games...JRPGs, Racing, WRPG, and shooter. More active community. Cons of course are: System failure Pros for the PS3 to me are: Also great exclusives but kinda lacking in the JRPG/WRPG department. Bigger bang for your buck(WiFi, Internet browser, Blu-ray) Cons: Online is pretty silent...no teamwork. Lacking variety of games when compared to the 360.FF6fan
Pretty much sums it up right here TC.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Both machines are GREAT, so get whatever.

The New PS3 pricepoint is pretty good if you are a hardcore gamer and want Blu-Ray for your HDTV's too. As far as Value, the PS3 always had a great value, but the price was a lot.

The 360 is great too, but being the same price as the PS3, I don't know, I might wait. The doesn't have Blu-Ray player, WiFi, Free online, so to me, it should be a bit cheaper than a PS3.

imdawiinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 imdawiinner
Member since 2006 • 1475 Posts

Someone could post a completely neutral statement "i like fuzzy bunnies" and before the topic got locked you would already have a 20 page cow/lemming fight.

I say 360, i prefer their game library and in my opinion the controller is much better than the dualshock. But that's just me.

rcignoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rcignoni
Member since 2004 • 8863 Posts
Well, according to your sig, you already have a PS3.
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

This is SW. Asking for real opinion here is rather unwise. Especially with the PS3 price cut. Do some real research and then maybe ask, don't just ask for blind opinions.

Avatar image for EndorphinMaster
EndorphinMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 EndorphinMaster
Member since 2009 • 2118 Posts

Your trophy card tells us that you already own a PS3. :|

tenaka2

Forum Posts