Project Spark is AMAZING

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

So, if Sony wants to have Spark killer, then you better make LittleBigPlanet 3D, open world or it´s over for Sony.

I played LittleBigPlanet, i loved it but it had so much problems. All this lag, frame rate and limit. But still, LittleBigPlanet was great game. It was best to play with other players. I hope they improve this and stop milking with DLC packs.

Project Spark looks amazing and will be great on Xbox One.

You can create games with Project Spark. Take a look:

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Create crappy games with my game?

Sweenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Sweenix
Member since 2013 • 5957 Posts

looks like a masterpiece

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

If it was your favorite platform exclusive you would said: "Create amazing games with my game"

But because you hater, of cause you say crappy. If this is crappy, then LittleBigPlanet/Minecraft was worst game of all time (BY YOUR LOGICS AND WORDS). Again, hater is hater.

D4RKL1NG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 D4RKL1NG
Member since 2012 • 290 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife:

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@MonsieurX said:

If it was your favorite platform exclusive you would said: "Create amazing games with my game"

But because you hater, of cause you say crappy. If this is crappy, then LittleBigPlanet/Minecraft was worst game of all time (BY YOUR LOGICS AND WORDS). Again, hater is hater.

Minecraft is a whole different story,you shouldn't drag it along.

But LBP platforming elements were already bad. I'm aware that the stuff\games you can create is cool but playing them is another story.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

Multiplat

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

Yes but what will the resolution be? That's the real question!

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

I caught some YouTube vids on Project Spark and it is a much bigger game than the reveal video showed. There are even people making their own MineCraft games in it.

Seems like a good game to flex your imagination a bit.

123pazu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 123pazu
Member since 2012 • 56 Posts

So TC, you complain about Little Big Planet milking with DLCs... Oh boy, you are in for a rude awakening...

HINT: Project Spark is F2P

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@MonsieurX said:

But LBP platforming elements were already bad. I'm aware that the stuff\games you can create is cool but playing them is another story.

here's a Project Sparks remake of MineCraft. the game, is impressive. if it can remake MineCraft, Fable, and all these other types of games as well then there's a lot of possibilities with this. and it gives it a chance at becoming a great new ip.

Loading Video...

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

Love the great new IPs coming from MSoft early and often this gen. Not really into game creators but hopefully some creative folks will have some must haves to play on it.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14  Edited By k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

not too big on creative games, but i will say project spark as sparked my brain to look more into it when released

just hope this game don't become a microfest. I think i heard there is might be option for creators to sell their creation which is fine if it happens, but i don't want to see "buy this dragon for $3.99!"

StriateEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 StriateEnd
Member since 2013 • 521 Posts

Can't wait to play this on PC!!

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

i couldn't possibly care less

gameofthering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 gameofthering
Member since 2004 • 11286 Posts

@StriateEnd said:

Can't wait to play this on PC!!

I never knew it was a multi-plat. I'll keep my eye on it.

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4862 Posts

I'll give it a test. I have a beta key for the PC, but haven't tried it out yet. I enjoyed LBP for a lil bit. But no matter how elaborate the maps where for LBP, they all played and felt the same. So the idea creating new and innovative playing experiences never really stuck with me. I'm hoping this game allows you to create experiences that feel different. I haven't cared enough about the game to even look at the videos to see.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#19 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

Has me interested. I tried LBP, and while cute, the gameplay got boring for me. I'll check this out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#20  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

So... The Order is announced, lems call it a "Gears clone"

Project Spark is announced, no one call it a "LBP clone"... ok, then

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

It requires me to use a windows live account to access it therefore it's the shittiest thing created ever.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

I'll play other peoples content, but have no desire to create any.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

Lol! This is cute. Lems dog LBP all last gen, now suddenly they embrace Play, Create, Share. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Tlgersuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24 Tlgersuperman
Member since 2014 • 88 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@MonsieurX said:

By different story I hope you mean that the game is soo bad that you don't want to talk about it.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#25 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

I think people can make actual fun games with it. That's the thing about it people like to create their own game, their own idea. But most people don't even get that chance in their life since it's hard to make a game. (For a casual player.)

This games just makes it easier to make other games.. Duh

Inception.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@juarbles said:

The game's potential will be wasted due to Xboners' intrinsic mental limitations.

well in all fairness PC players can make games which then can be played for free on the X1 and 360. and PC players have done some amazing things with games like skyrim and such

Deevoshun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28  Edited By Deevoshun
Member since 2003 • 868 Posts

@Vatusus said:

No sure if you have noticed but this looks nothing like that side-scrolling game.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@Deevoshun said:

@Vatusus said:

No sure if you have noticed but this looks nothing like that side-scrolling game.

it doesn't have to be side-scrolling. 2nd one had several genres to pick from.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 darkangel115

@juarbles said:

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

The game's potential will be wasted due to Xboners' intrinsic mental limitations.

well in all fairness PC players can make games which then can be played for free on the X1 and 360. and PC players have done some amazing things with games like skyrim and such

Yeah but xboners won't understand them either way.

And its idiots like you that make me avoid PC gaming online.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

He's a cow, don't let his stupidity deter you from joining the master race as he's not part of it and never could be.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 darkangel115

@Snugenz said:

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

He's a cow, don't let his stupidity deter you from joining the master race as he's not part of it and never could be.

I already have a gaming PC, i just don't play online. too many cheaters and its just not for me. I only use it on games that get enhanced by the community like skyrim and such. I use my PS4 for sony exclusives only (which means it's collecting dust right now) and my X1 for everything else. And yes cows are by far the worse all of a sudden. Much worse then hermits or lems. I swear the avg age of cows here has do be under 12, even with tormentos who claims to be in his 40s but has the mind of a 5 year old

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 darkangel115

@juarbles said:

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

I'm a real gamer so you'll find me and the likes of me on any system where real gamers can show their abilities. That automatically cancels the xbone though. xboners are either anti-gamers or non-gamers.

any real gamer wouldn't care about platform, they would be busy having fun playing games ;)

also the term "real gamer" is the dumbest thing anyone has come up with. Its like saying a tennis player telling someone in the NFL they aren't a real athlete. Being a gamer isn't some exclusive club. its just having gaming as a hobby

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@juarbles said:

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

I'm a real gamer so you'll find me and the likes of me on any system where real gamers can show their abilities. That automatically cancels the xbone though. xboners are either anti-gamers or non-gamers.

lol, "real gamer"

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

@Snugenz said:

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

I already have a gaming PC, i just don't play online. too many cheaters and its just not for me. I only use it on games that get enhanced by the community like skyrim and such. I use my PS4 for sony exclusives only (which means it's collecting dust right now) and my X1 for everything else. And yes cows are by far the worse all of a sudden. Much worse then hermits or lems. I swear the avg age of cows here has do be under 12, even with tormentos who claims to be in his 40s but has the mind of a 5 year old

I disagree. I don't see that particular faction creating numerous accounts to create at least 5 shitty topics daily that are just straight up trolling. the PS faction is full of assholes, but they haven't been THAT bad as of late.

Now I could go on about how stupid I feel that PC comment was and the notion of buying an Xbox One, but soley for multiplats were, but in all fairness I could completely understand that for a variety of situations. Hell, I'd probably have one too if all of my personal friends didn't jump ship after deciding to be unforgiving to MS after the e3 showing.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 darkangel115

@handssss said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Snugenz said:

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

I disagree. I don't see that particular faction creating numerous accounts to create at least 5 shitty topics daily that are just straight up trolling. the PS faction is full of assholes, but they haven't been THAT bad as of late.

Now I could go on about how stupid I feel that PC comment was and the notion of buying an Xbox One, but soley for multiplats were, but in all fairness I could completely understand that for a variety of situations. Hell, I'd probably have one too if all of my personal friends didn't jump ship after deciding to be unforgiving to MS after the e3 showing.

well mex12 is the biggest lem idiot, tormentos and mr kutagari are the biggest cow idiots. who is the biggest hermit idiot here?

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#39 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

MS's answer to LBP.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By lostrib

@darkangel115 said:

@handssss said:

@darkangel115 said:

@Snugenz said:

well mex12 is the biggest lem idiot, tormentos and mr kutagari are the biggest cow idiots. who is the biggest hermit idiot here?

Jankar

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By lostrib

@juarbles said:

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

any real gamer wouldn't care about platform, they would be busy having fun playing games ;)

also the term "real gamer" is the dumbest thing anyone has come up with. Its like saying a tennis player telling someone in the NFL they aren't a real athlete. Being a gamer isn't some exclusive club. its just having gaming as a hobby

Any real gamer should care specially if the console they're supporting supports an anti-gaming agenda and the dumbed down of gaming. The only ones who don't care about that are xboners because they're anti-gaming themselves or just ignorant about gaming.

Yeah, because sony never does anything that is anti gaming or anti consumer, right?

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@ShepardCommandr said:

i couldn't possibly care less

So much so you felt the need to post. Interesting.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lostrib

@juarbles said:

@lostrib said:

@juarbles said:

@darkangel115 said:

Any real gamer should care specially if the console they're supporting supports an anti-gaming agenda and the dumbed down of gaming. The only ones who don't care about that are xboners because they're anti-gaming themselves or just ignorant about gaming.

Yeah, because sony never does anything that is anti gaming or anti consumer, right?

Could be but it's definitely not their main focus.

Their main focus is the same as Microsofts, making money.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 darkangel115

@juarbles said:

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

@darkangel115 said:

@juarbles said:

I hate to break it to you but nobody is "supporting" anyone. we are buying a device to entertain ourselves with. nothing more. Buying a car isn't supporting ford or honda or whatever, Buying a TV isn't supporting samsung, buying a phone isn't supporting apple. And you being a PC gamer, are giving money to MS anyway. what is your OS? i bet it is windows. Every PC you buy that has windows on it, gives money MS.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By darkangel115

@juarbles said:

@lostrib said:

@juarbles said:

@lostrib said:

@juarbles said:

@darkangel115 said:

Could be but it's definitely not their main focus.

Their main focus is the same as Microsofts, making money.

Yes but not by destroying gaming like Microsoft.

And how exactly are they "destroying gaming" MS started the whole console online and social gaming experience for consoles, MS is the one that started making consoles like computers (the original xbox had a built in hard drive, an nVidea GPU, and a built in Ethernet adapter. all 1sts for consoles. MS keeps investing billions into its online network to give players the best online experience. All there games use dedicated servers now. So again, how are they ruining gaming?