Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1502  Edited By PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6178 Posts
@IgGy621985 said:

@lundy86_4: @DragonfireXZ95:

Thanks guys, I have just started the first quest in Hearts of Stone. But I think I'm gonna call it a day. Btw, Merry Christmas lads, and to all system wars folks.

This game looks simply spectacular...

Is that modded? I don't remember the game having weather effects like that. Looks pretty great.

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1503 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5603 Posts

@PernicioEnigma: Yeah, I'm using these mods

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1504 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5603 Posts

A bit more from TW3, then I'll stop spamming lol

Loading Video...
Avatar image for pinkribbonscars
PinkRibbonScars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1505  Edited By PinkRibbonScars
Member since 2019 • 287 Posts

Metro Exodus

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1506 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 32304 Posts

Seems weird to me that RAGE 2 wasn't present in any game of the year award nominations.

Now, I'm not saying the game should've won GOTY, but it's actually not that bad of a game, just seems like everyone's forgotten about it.

DaVillain-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1508  Edited By DaVillain-  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 39999 Posts

@R4gn4r0k: I'm sorry but Rage 2 was really a letdown and when it release, it was forgotten. Glad I bought it from CDKey site and the game was short. It was a mix of Doom 2016 and Mad Max, it was an overall mediocre game, in my opinion. Others may have had a better time with it. Even I find games like Wolfenstein: Youngblood & Far Cry: New Dawn to be way more enjoyable then Rage 2.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1509  Edited By R4gn4r0k

@davillain-: It does try to go with the Far Cry style of clearing outposts.

But see what RAGE 2 does really well is the shooting and combat in general. I love all these superpowers and the way the upgrade system works: you can get really OP a few hours into the game. Shooting enemies, or turning them into mush. It starts becoming so much fun.

These are the steps I took

1. Hunt down all the arks first
2. Put the game on hard mode

and the game is just so much fun. You are super agile and mobile, one minute throwing some nades, shooting some guys in the face, using some powers, ... All of this makes the game really fun.

I can't say I've had this much fun with Youngblood or Far cry...

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1510 R4gn4r0k
@pinkribbonscars said:

I loved the original Rage and was hyped for 2, but that trailer with the generic punk music and pink haired trannies killed all my hype. And that boxart *shudders*. Seems to be aimed at the modern RetardEra audience so I gave it a pass. It sucks but I guess the original wasn't successful enough.

You know I was really like you: I'm a huge fan of the original Rage, well I wasn't the first time around. Because the PC port was crap, I couldn't play it. But I ended up really enjoying the original Rage and finishing it multiple times.

The trailer for Rage 2 was really bad, and it seemed to me like they wanted us to forget about Rage 1 and go with this pink/purple reboot.

But again, I had to give the game a chance: The combat again is excellent. The more you get into this game, the more you realise that yes: this is actually the sequel to Rage 1. It has all the same DNA, and it's made by the same producer: Tim Wiltis.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#1511 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 37052 Posts

Rage had the shootin' but the map design was like a Skyrim dungeon.

That's an insult, btw.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1512 R4gn4r0k

@uninspiredcup: All I remember from Rage's map is that I had a car that I used to drive from place to place. Rage was literally a bunch of levels with open wasteland in between.

RAGE 2's map is nothing to write home about. But it certainly outclasses Rage 1's. And it has a lot of diverse locations, which is cool.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1513 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 2888 Posts

just parkin muh blackbird

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1514 uninspiredcup

Onward COOP with some randos.

Loading Video...

PinkRibbonScars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1515 PinkRibbonScars

PinkRibbonScars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1516  Edited By PinkRibbonScars

Some more Metro Exodus

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1517 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 10703 Posts

@pinkribbonscars:Nice Metro Exodus screenshots, you got some really good shots. I keep forgetting the game has a photo mode so I try to capture while in the game is in motion. Also those JRPGs you and @uninspiredcup: play have some very interesting and funny dialogue.

@lundy86_4: I finally got my Samsung Q6FN!!!! I'm glad my TCL broke I wouldn't have even been made aware of this baby sooner if it hadn't. I thought my TCL 4S05 was great but this Samsung takes a dump on almost everything I've seen. It has completely ruined viewing things on lower end screens now. Seriously this screen is so good it is practically a graphical upgrade but the best part being it has no performance cost! Choosing the black levels on this TV is like choosing your shadow quality in game! 120fps is way better than I thought, it pains me on having to choose between high refresh rates or 4k resolution on this thing in each game. The video comparisons on youtube don't do 120hz/120fps justice. Seriously everything looks like it is on fast forward 1.50x speed and is much more responsive than 60fps. Even at lower framerates such as 75 and 90 it is noticeably better than 60fps!

I spent all day playing and looking at a bunch of different games to see how they look on it. This TV has given me the urge to play and replay everything in my library! Just looking at the screenshots in this thread from other users just gives me a huge wow in how much of difference I'm seeing.

Anyway here is several screenshots of all the stuff I've been playing to test this baby out! I especially love how Warframe looks on this TV. The game is already very colorful since you can customize everything and everyone else runs in with their own colors. The game recently updated it's particle systems so now its almost like my screen is being bombarded with rainbow droplets all over the screen from players abilities and weapons.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1518 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 25852 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

@davillain-: It does try to go with the Far Cry style of clearing outposts.

But see what RAGE 2 does really well is the shooting and combat in general. I love all these superpowers and the way the upgrade system works: you can get really OP a few hours into the game. Shooting enemies, or turning them into mush. It starts becoming so much fun.

These are the steps I took

1. Hunt down all the arks first

2. Put the game on hard mode

and the game is just so much fun. You are super agile and mobile, one minute throwing some nades, shooting some guys in the face, using some powers, ... All of this makes the game really fun.

I can't say I've had this much fun with Youngblood or Far cry...

I actually started up Rage 2 again recently as well, and am enjoying it. I played the first level of Youngblood and kind of hated it. Going to try it again once they get ray tracing in, or maybe IF they ever get ray tracing in. Seems like that update is never going to come out.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1519  Edited By DragonfireXZ95

@NoodleFighter: Isn't the QLED aspect insane? That's the only reason I got this Samsung C34F791. It's only 100 Hz, but the QLED colors and black levels sold it for me. I also have the Q6FN as well, but don't really use that for gaming, although I will if I pick up a PS5.

Amid Evil with the new beta RTX patch.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1520 R4gn4r0k
@DragonfireXZ95 said:

I actually started up Rage 2 again recently as well, and am enjoying it. I played the first level of Youngblood and kind of hated it. Going to try it again once they get ray tracing in, or maybe IF they ever get ray tracing in. Seems like that update is never going to come out.

I bought Rage 2 and Youngblood at practically the same time. I'm playing Youngblood with the buddy pass, I don't expect the game to be any fun solo because it seems made for coop. Rage 2 on the other hand offers freedom and is made for solo play first and foremost.

I'm divided on Youngblood, it does a lot right, and it does a lot wrong. I had a ton of fun playing it with my mate (who I gave it through buddy pass) and tackling all these really hard objectives. We defeated the end boss, eventhough he was way above our level. But the game has these weird difficulty spikes.

Now, you can get to know what enemy levels are. But frankly I hate healthbars on top of enemies (in FPS games) so I turned that stuff off right away.

Rage 2 on the other hand: it's glorious. It had a bit of a rough start, but honestly I'm now playing the game for 2-3hrs a day for the past weeks and it's been a while I've been into a game this much.

My advice for getting the most out of this game: go to about 80% of the arks right away, you'll want the abilities and weapons asap. Next step: go to Doctor Kvasir pretty soon, because you'll need his projects for finding chests and ark chests. Which are really important for clearing camps. Also, once you start getting more arks powers and weapons, as well as other necessary upgrades: put the game on hard for sure.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1521 DragonfireXZ95

@R4gn4r0k: I was playing on hard, and have all the powers unlocked and my shotgun/assault rifle max level, but found it too easy. I moved it up to nightmare, then went into the DLC with the skeletons and sword, and it was pretty damn hard. Lol Moved it back to hard, but will probably move it back to nightmare once I get out of this skeleton world. Only one more bone tower left.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1522 R4gn4r0k
@pinkribbonscars said:

Some more Metro Exodus

Most of your shots look amazing, but this one: this one is gold right here!

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1523 R4gn4r0k
@DragonfireXZ95 said:

@R4gn4r0k: I was playing on hard, and have all the powers unlocked and my shotgun/assault rifle max level, but found it too easy. I moved it up to nightmare, then went into the DLC with the skeletons and sword, and it was pretty damn hard. Lol Moved it back to hard, but will probably move it back to nightmare once I get out of this skeleton world. Only one more bone tower left.

How's that final DLC? I'm clearing the main game now and then I'll make my way to the Ghosts expansion.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1524 DragonfireXZ95

@R4gn4r0k said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:

How's that final DLC? I'm clearing the main game now and then I'll make my way to the Ghosts expansion.

It's pretty damn short, and I honestly wouldn't pay more than 5 bucks for it. Don't remember how much I paid. I think I picked up all the DLC for 20 bucks? Those stupid rage coins they make you buy are dumb as hell.

The sword might be good, but I don't have it fully upgraded yet and I haven't used it outside the world. It kind of sucks if you try to use it against the skeletons in the world, however.

In short, it's okay. Nothing that I would go nuts over unless you really want a melee weapon to use.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1525 R4gn4r0k

@DragonfireXZ95: I bought the deluxe because I really wanted the BFG and it also came with the Ghosts expansion.

But yeah, currently the only way of buying the second expansion is by first purchasing X amount of in game coins. A bit weird...

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1526 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 54620 Posts

@NoodleFighter: Congrats man! I do love Sammy TVs. Yeah the 120fps is lovely... I'm rocking TW3 at 1440p maxed at between 80 and 110fps (120 very rarely.) I wouldn't mind something like a Q6 for my bedroom (just for streaming,) but purse-strings are tight right now... Wanted an OLED, but that was far too unreasonable.

Enjoy the TV!

Ezekiel43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1527 Ezekiel43
Member since 2017 • 2129 Posts

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1528  Edited By NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 10703 Posts

@DragonfireXZ95: @lundy86_4: Yeah QLEDs color aspect and black levels are ridiculous. There is so much detail on this screen is giving me that I wouldn't have gotten on my old one. It's as if I just modded in some high res textures. I can't wait to get an RTX 3000 series card and play games such as Control and Metro Exodus on it, just looking at compressed youtube videos of RTX gameplay already has me hyped. I wish devs would realize that by now a lot of PC gamers have their PCs hooked up to TVs and they should just use the same implementation they do on console especially since monitors simply won't be able to do HDR as well as TVs due to lack of brightness. Heck looking up your monitor DragonfireXZ95 it feels like a rip off in comparison to my Q6FN. The prices appear to range from $750-$900 yet it is only 34 inches with 100hz but for $700 you can get a Q60R 55" with 120hz at 1440p although the monitor has a bigger horizontal resolution. While the input delay/response time is faster it isn't that much faster since the QFN and QR TVs range around 6-15ms in game mode or Freesync and your monitor is 4ms. Seriously what is up with that? At this point the differences between monitors and TVs in tech has gotten really small but with TVs having the advantage in producing better picture since they don't have the same limitations of size.

I got my Q6FN set up in my bedroom on my desk. I was originally thinking of getting an LG OLED because they were the only TVs I knew of at the time that had 120hz refresh rates and were getting Gsync but they're way too expensive plus the risk of burn in is too great especially if being used as a PC display. Any settings you guys recommend? I kept everything at default except color which I turned up to 33 and I adjust black levels depending on the game.

Anyway I was playing Empyrean on Warframe all night!! Even though it is very glitchy I still had a ton of fun.

PinkRibbonScars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1529  Edited By PinkRibbonScars

Finished Metro Exodus. One of the worst games I've ever played. The first 3 areas play like a crappy stalker, and the last chapter plays like a crappy Metro 2033. It's basically a rehashed Library level (the music was great tho). The world doesn't feel threatening, all the survival horror elements of 2033 and Last Light are gone, humans and mutants seem to now peacefully coexist... And the story lol, jesus. Can't believe this is by the same team who made 2033 and Last Light.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1530 lundy86_4

Don't have too many, but i'm finally up to Skellige in TW3.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#1531 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 11462 Posts

@pinkribbonscars: why you are keep playing it since you are hating it since day one? come on PRS.

Metro Exodus is bascially Crysis 1 with more depth.

PinkRibbonScars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1532 PinkRibbonScars

@ghosts4ever said:

@pinkribbonscars: why you are keep playing it since you are hating it since day one? come on PRS.

Because 1, I paid $50 for this abomination, 2, I wanted to benchmark my 2060 super, and 3, I wanted to give it a fair critique. And you're out of you god damn mind if you think it's comparable to Crysis 1

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#1533 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 11462 Posts

@pinkribbonscars said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Because 1, I paid $50 for this abomination, 2, I wanted to benchmark my 2060 super, and 3, I wanted to give it a fair critique. And you're out of you god damn mind if you think it's comparable to Crysis 1

Yes it is. or it have far more depth than Crysis 1 ever had. only thing Crysis 1 did better was unique nanosuit style gameplay.

its world is bigger, more dense, more atmospheric, better story, and especially since you complete the game. I found finale as one of the best final level ever. it was so damn atmospheric my goodness.

Metro Exodus have flaws but its easily one of the best game of 2019.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1534 R4gn4r0k

Red Dead Redemption 2

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#1535 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 25018 Posts

Playing Witcher 3 for the first time. It's fun.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#1536 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 25018 Posts

@NoodleFighter: Oooh, you play Hunt: Showdown? Awesome.. Love that game.

PinkRibbonScars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1537  Edited By PinkRibbonScars

From one of the worse games I've ever played (Metro Exodus), to one of the best. Resident Evil 7 is a bodyhorror masterpiece. Better than REmake 2 imo

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1538 flashn00b
Member since 2006 • 3671 Posts

The real RollerCoaster Tycoon 4

PinkRibbonScars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1539 PinkRibbonScars

Trails Of Cold Steel 2

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1540 uninspiredcup

Some Onward with Americanos on my favorite map.

Loading Video...

PinkRibbonScars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1541  Edited By PinkRibbonScars

@uninspiredcup Are you playing roomscale or with smooth turning? I can't play standing or with smooth turning without vomitting...

Playing some Asgards Wrath. It's basically God Of War but with good gameplay

Loading Video...

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1542 uninspiredcup

@pinkribbonscars: I barely played this, is the combat any good?

Kruugh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1543 Kruugh
Member since 2017 • 112 Posts

did'nt play this last couple of days...was busy to build and test my new rig^^

Yeah..i know...lots of leds….

Now, it's time to start playing!

PinkRibbonScars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1544 PinkRibbonScars

@uninspiredcup said:

@pinkribbonscars: I barely played this, is the combat any good?

Combat gets great (and really difficult) when it introduces the parry and dodge mechanics

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1545 lundy86_4

@kruugh: Not a fan of heavy LEDs myself, but that is one clean-looking setup. What did you pop in there?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1546 uninspiredcup

@pinkribbonscars: Have you played Onward? It has PVP but practically everyone plays COOP. AI can be abit janky but reminds me of the glory days of Ghost Recon before it turned to wank.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1547 DragonfireXZ95

Wolfenstein Young Blood with ray tracing. Too bad the game is garbage.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 102

User Lists: 8

#1548 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15105 Posts

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers