Uh-oh

:o

#1202 Posted by xantufrog (11608 posts) -

@KungfuKitten: i need to get this game

#1203 Posted by Pedro (35379 posts) -

#1204 Posted by warmblur (2753 posts) -

Mafia 2 PC

#1205 Posted by NoodleFighter (10441 posts) -

Got around to doing the DLC in Sunset Overdrive. Found the final boss pretty hilarious.

#1206 Posted by uninspiredcup (34262 posts) -

Good old product placement.

#1207 Posted by uninspiredcup (34262 posts) -

Nothing unusual here.

Avatar image for pinkribbonscars
#1208 Posted by PinkRibbonScars (72 posts) -

I love this game (Trails In The Sky: Second Chapter)

#1209 Posted by uninspiredcup (34262 posts) -

This is a 15 year old game that came out on the Gamecube.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#1210 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (5747 posts) -

#1211 Edited by uninspiredcup (34262 posts) -

Barring one or two shit sections with misguided scripted story-moment, still an utterly fantastic game. Overall my favourite is still the first game with bonus missions, but Splinter Cell 3 is a close second.

#1212 Posted by warmblur (2753 posts) -

The Division best thing about this game is easily the atmosphere.

#1213 Edited by NoodleFighter (10441 posts) -

@warmblur: I recently started The Division you can add me if you want Username: SinPunisher

#1214 Edited by uninspiredcup (34262 posts) -

Pretty game, clunky design, cheese-ball story. The decent from that mighty peak set by it's predecessor.

The opening level is pretty much Goldeneye, plane jump replacing a dam. Sitting waiting for Tina Turner to start blasting out.

#1215 Edited by BassMan (10520 posts) -

@warmblur: I love The Division. It is probably my favourite new AAA IP of this gen (followed by Horizon: Zero Dawn). I am really enjoying the sequel right now.

#1216 Posted by NoodleFighter (10441 posts) -

Started getting back into CSGO. The new Battle Royale mode is pretty fun, I got 1st place a couple of times. I can't figure out why but I perform a lot better in Danger Zone than competitive mode. Also did the game get a graphics overhaul? Because it looks a lot better than I last remember it being.

#1217 Posted by uninspiredcup (34262 posts) -

Eh's daughters dead and he's self-destructive, so let's throw him in jail and have him intermingle with terrorists. A+ writing

#1218 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (5747 posts) -

Some Doom 3 on Switch.

#1219 Posted by BassMan (10520 posts) -

The amount of detail and density of The Division 2's environments is insane...

#1220 Posted by R4gn4r0k (31402 posts) -
@princessgomez92 said:

Some Doom 3 on Switch.

Cool game. Does it include the expansions too?

@BassMan said:

The amount of detail and density of The Division 2's environments is insane...

Yes. Ubisoft keeps pushing graphics technology.

#1221 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (5747 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k:

Yup, I'll be playing through those again after I beat it. I really like Doom 3, was pretty excited to finally have it portable too. The Switch port is pretty solid, really happy with it.

#1222 Posted by R4gn4r0k (31402 posts) -

@princessgomez92: Hell yeah, this game has a really great atmosphere! I also really like the shotgun in Doom 3.

#1223 Posted by Heirren (2179 posts) -

One of my favorite PC games.

#1224 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (5747 posts) -

@R4gn4r0k:

Oh yeah, the atmosphere is amazing and it's creeped me out good a few times. I love the shotgun, and I'm amused how I'm just drowning in ammo lol. I use the shotgun all the time, but I still have over 300 shells for it. And I have like 50 grenades. It's crazy.

#1225 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (5747 posts) -

Bunch of Wolfenstein Youngblood. This game's pretty good. I could tell that wide open area in the first screenshot was pretty demanding for the Switch.

#1226 Posted by uninspiredcup (34262 posts) -

This game is basically a tech demo, all the effort went into the visuals, the gameplay is very unpolished.

#1227 Edited by uninspiredcup (34262 posts) -

GC Double Agent - (legal bough copy)

#1228 Posted by uninspiredcup (34262 posts) -

From fine wine to 6 cans of monster.

#1229 Edited by uninspiredcup (34262 posts) -

Good game, step in the right direction from the shit-show that was Conviction, it's sad this sold like shit and Conviction sold really well though, which was probably a result of people being burnt from Conviction after Ubisoft tricked them with fancy trailers and terrible game reviews from plebs.

For whatever reason they changed the control scheme of the original games and it controls worse, while being simpler. They had perfection to begin with.

#1230 Posted by DaVillain- (37412 posts) -

It's been a long time since I post any gaming pics here but anyways, finally installed Shadow of the Tomb Raider PC version and wow, this game is really engaging! I'm really loving what I'm seeing and gameplay still the same from previous Tomb Raider reboots and glad it stayed the same but anyways, here are some screenshots: (RT on)

#1231 Posted by NoodleFighter (10441 posts) -

Getting back into Monster Hunter World, seriously trying to learn all the game mechanics like weaknesses, buffs, harvesting to craft items. Deviljho really lives up to its name, it has a very fitting soundtrack and the fact it kept trying to kill me by swinging around another monster in it's jaws really made the thing a monster among monsters.

#1232 Posted by uninspiredcup (34262 posts) -

Gun - Linear as hell GTA style missions and not much of open-world, but still kinda fun. No wall-cover garbage.

#1233 Edited by uninspiredcup (34262 posts) -

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - Not feeling it, run about hobbled like you've been knee-capped, constantly grabbing control from the player, really boring Call Of Duty level design of "go in line". Compared to something like Lucas Outlaws, sucks.

#1234 Posted by warmblur (2753 posts) -

Alan Wake

#1235 Edited by Gatygun (1557 posts) -

ac origin

Almost done with the game, but god the game is so beautiful. never saw such a good looking game in my life. Main game 100% done, dlc 1 100% completed hidden onces, and dlc 2 2/3 done and i must say this game could go into the history as one of the best and most beautiful open world games i ever experienced. It looks like CGI at some times on scenario on ultra settings even at 1080p, it's insane we got to this point visually in a huge open world. It really makes you think how far we have come.

#1236 Posted by NoodleFighter (10441 posts) -

Finished the main story of Monster Hunter World, a lot shorter than I expected. What is there to do now?

#1237 Posted by gameofthering (11275 posts) -

Just been jumping between Dragonball FighterZ, Sonic Adventure and Doom 3.

#1238 Posted by uninspiredcup (34262 posts) -

Gothic, the game BOTW could have been.

#1239 Posted by Heirren (2179 posts) -

@uninspiredcup:

Looks like junk

Avatar image for pinkribbonscars
#1240 Posted by PinkRibbonScars (72 posts) -

Trails In The Sky Second Chapter. I'm at Chapter 7. God, this game is incredible

I love every scene between Olivier and Aina (hell I love every scene with Olivier)

#1241 Edited by uninspiredcup (34262 posts) -

@pinkribbonscars: I'm really surprised these games went so under the radar. Perfect stuff for Switch as well, plunk that shit on the Eshop.

Gothic cooking, which BOTW stole.

#1242 Edited by warmblur (2753 posts) -

I was playing GTAV today and never noticed that I could go into this Bank sure this is for GTAO missions.

#1243 Posted by DaVillain- (37412 posts) -

Tomb Raider and the Temple of Doom: (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

#1244 Edited by DragonfireXZ95 (25449 posts) -
@uninspiredcup said:

Gothic, the game BOTW could have been.

Gothic was amazing for its time. I loved those games.

Began The Witcher 3 all over again with the new HD reworked texture pack + a new ENB and a combat mod which makes it much harder.

#1245 Edited by uninspiredcup (34262 posts) -

@DragonfireXZ95: It went from a fairly intense transition of a game I detest, to a game I love. It still has some major issues, but it does alot of stuff better than the Elder Scrolls.

Simple stuff, like... not being attacked every 20 seconds with wild-life that acts like wild-life. Or not being the thy choseny one, who takes down a dragon in 2 minutes with ease that suppose to be a massive threat. Or towns that feel like towns than a theme park where you're the centre of attention.

#1246 Posted by NoodleFighter (10441 posts) -

Haven't played Street Fighter V in a long time. I'm really rusty and forgot how rich this game is with "fighting game core values" that it distracted me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). So yeah basically starting from the beginning.

#1247 Posted by Ithrewupfire (98 posts) -

Long time since I played this game

#1248 Posted by WannabeGG (7 posts) -

Apex Legends

#1249 Posted by xantufrog (11608 posts) -

@Ithrewupfire: good times!

#1250 Posted by Ithrewupfire (98 posts) -

@xantufrog: Definitely, great game. Shame there's been no Simpsons' games this gen, only on mobile which I find them terrible.