Post your currently playing video game screenshots

#901 Posted by rulzgamers (6 posts) -

Fifa 19 ultimate team (PS4 PRO)

Fortnite (default skin) PS4 pro

Assassin's creed Odyssey: (PS 4 pro)

#902 Posted by BassMan (10029 posts) -

@NoodleFighter: I have been playing some more and I got to say that I am not all that impressed. The game is very simple and kind of lame. It reminds me of how shallow Ryse: Son of Rome was. I would give it a 6/10 so far.

Avatar image for pinkribbonscars
#903 Edited by PinkRibbonScars (49 posts) -

Metro Exodus

#904 Posted by NoodleFighter (10164 posts) -

@BassMan: Hmm guess I'll pick up the game when it's below $10.

#905 Posted by NoodleFighter (10164 posts) -

I defeated King De- I mean DJ Grooves. The train bomb level was really fun.

#906 Posted by IgGy621985 (5487 posts) -

Enjoying Metro Exodus. Apart from some AI issues, the game is fantastic.

#907 Edited by xantufrog (11161 posts) -

Avatar image for pinkribbonscars
#908 Edited by PinkRibbonScars (49 posts) -

#909 Posted by NoodleFighter (10164 posts) -

Haven't played Monster Hunter in a while. I decided to be brave and solo a Anjanath and it was going out pretty well that I felt a bit annoyed by someone joining my expedition. We were on the verge of killing but my teammate went up ahead of me to try and finish it only to die making the Anjanath run away again this time leave for good. Took my anger out on a nearby Pukei-pukei to compensate for my time wasted. I want to get myself an Anjanath armor and gunlance set. Funny how when I was lower ranked I'd run away like a baby if I didn't have a team but now that I can take one on I struggle to find them when before I'd run into them by accident a lot.

#910 Posted by Alucard_Prime (10086 posts) -

Really enjoying this so far, seems like an improvement in all areas compared to the first game, gameplay feels tight and responsive and it looks incredible on the X with HDR and very detailed environments and lighting.

#911 Edited by DragonfireXZ95 (25195 posts) -

Took some fun ones while playing Metro.

#912 Edited by Litchie (23695 posts) -

Played some Sea of Thieves with my brother and a friend yesterday. Currently subscribing to Game Pass as there recently was a deal to get 2 months for 2 bucks.

And here we imprisoned my brother for being lazy.

And here is a bug making players look like a weird green skeleton.

#914 Posted by carljohnsonCJ (386 posts) -

#915 Posted by lundy86_4 (52639 posts) -

Been playing DMC5 and this happened today... Took it with my phone because I was sending it to my brother. This game is amazing so far... Finished Devil Hunter and i'm on Human ATM. I'll be going to Dante Must Die next.

#916 Posted by uninspiredcup (32750 posts) -

@NoodleFighter: Played a few hours of Vagrant, opening section is boring, but gets pretty good later on one you get to the castle. Recommend, deffo on a sale.

#917 Posted by uninspiredcup (32750 posts) -

Vagrant bla bla

#918 Edited by br0kenrabbit (15940 posts) -

Finally got my Capital Ship. Great color scheme, too.

Now that I have something to park my smaller ships in I can start collecting them.

This game is lazy, meandering fun.

#919 Posted by Cloud_imperium (14922 posts) -

#920 Posted by NoodleFighter (10164 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium:It's about time that people started uploading DMC V screenshots.

@uninspiredcup:Glad you're enjoying the game I plan on getting around to playing it eventually.

Anyway was playing some Hunt: Showdown.

#921 Posted by Cloud_imperium (14922 posts) -

More DMC 5 on max settings.

#922 Posted by xantufrog (11161 posts) -

Mankind Divided

#923 Posted by lundy86_4 (52639 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium: The game looks amazing at max, and man does it perform stupidly well. Capcom's engine is pretty damn good. I'm at 1080p ATM, but stepping up to 1440p tomorrow (new TV) and grabbing a 2080 this week or next, so then i'll try 4K. Probably gonna stay at 1440p for that up-to 120hz goodness.

#924 Posted by NoodleFighter (10164 posts) -

@lundy86_4: Devil May Cry V and Resident Evil 2 Remake are very linear games so they should perform very well. I'd be more impressed if something like Monster Hunter World ran on that engine and had the former games level of graphical fidelity.

#925 Edited by lundy86_4 (52639 posts) -

@NoodleFighter: Well, yeah, that's fairly obvious. There's no denying that so far the engine is pretty rock-solid. It looks good, and gives a plethora of options (which for a console-centric dev is good,) and best of all, it performs very well. I'll wait to see the engine at 1440p on a 1070 tomorrow, and at 4K for shits and giggles, but I expect between 40-60fps.

Like you say though, i'd love to see the engine tackle something open-world.

#926 Edited by PAL360 (29537 posts) -

I just bought Yoku's Island Express. Such a great game!

#927 Posted by Cloud_imperium (14922 posts) -
@lundy86_4 said:

@Cloud_imperium: The game looks amazing at max, and man does it perform stupidly well. Capcom's engine is pretty damn good. I'm at 1080p ATM, but stepping up to 1440p tomorrow (new TV) and grabbing a 2080 this week or next, so then i'll try 4K. Probably gonna stay at 1440p for that up-to 120hz goodness.

Runs at consistent 60fps. Never drops below it. Very well polished engine. RE engine is getting better. With each iteration it's getting more and more optimized.

#928 Posted by Cloud_imperium (14922 posts) -

More DMC 5. Finished yesterday. Tried it with controller on PC but couldn't get into it. Felt more comfortable with Mouse and Keyboard. Will start second walkthrough on higher difficulty after a few days. 10/10.

Right now playing Condemned: Criminal Origins by Monolith.

#929 Posted by xantufrog (11161 posts) -

Time fore some more Grimrock in my life

#930 Posted by SecretPolice (35081 posts) -

Playing through MCC and just started...

Halo 3. Coincidently, mah avatar. :P

#931 Posted by xantufrog (11161 posts) -

Ancestors Legacy

#932 Posted by Raining51 (804 posts) -

I never took pics in game I guess because of unf functionality but occasionally now on the PS4... dont know how to easily get them ehre though maybe one day I can figure it out...

#933 Posted by Yams1980 (3421 posts) -

Playing some DOA 6 and My Time At Portia which is some kind of farming/building with some rpg stuff I guess.

#934 Posted by uninspiredcup (32750 posts) -

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight

#935 Edited by DragonfireXZ95 (25195 posts) -

@Cloud_imperium: DMC5 feels good with a mouse and keyboard? Interesting. They must have done a bang up job on the controls. I highly prefer mouse and keyboard on most games, but I'm surprised a hack and slash works so well with it. I was planning on picking it up eventually, and I may enjoy it a lot more with mouse and keyboard versus controller. I tried a controller on Witcher 3 and couldn't stand it; went back to M&K almost instantly.

Back onto pics, I took some ray tracing screenshots with my Nvidia Freestyle filter applied in Tomb Raider.

And some with Metro with the new freestyle filter I created.

#936 Edited by Cloud_imperium (14922 posts) -

@DragonfireXZ95: How much demanding is ray tracing?

#937 Posted by DragonfireXZ95 (25195 posts) -
@Cloud_imperium said:

@DragonfireXZ95: How much demanding is ray tracing?

It's pretty demanding in Tomb Raider. Ultra RT brings my FPS to ~50ish, normally the game is running at ~80 fps. Much less so if you use DLSS, though, and I get almost 75 fps with DLSS on. This is with a 2080 Ti in 1440p ultrawide. I'd probably get nearly 60 fps at regular 1440p.

It's not so bad in Metro; I get an average of 70 fps in most areas on ultra settings with RT on and DLSS off. Normally, I think the game goes above 100 fps, though. It's a pretty well optimized game.

#938 Posted by carljohnsonCJ (386 posts) -

Unlocked everything in DEVIL MAY CRY 5 ( Every costumes including infinite devil trigger super costumes for all 3 chars, MAX Vitality and Purple orbs bar, secret weapons and many more every unlockables ).

#939 Posted by xantufrog (11161 posts) -

#940 Edited by NoodleFighter (10164 posts) -

Just completed the main game of A Hat In Time. I got a little teary eyed with the ending too damn cute and touching. Mafia are real bros! Once again thanks @mrbojangles25: for giving me this code of A Hat In Time.

Smug Hat Kid
Smug Hat Kid
I csn't stay mad at mustache girl all she really wanted was a friend
I csn't stay mad at mustache girl all she really wanted was a friend
No Caption Provided
I ain't crying
I ain't crying

I hope this whole game wasn't just a dream.

#941 Posted by Raining51 (804 posts) -

Nice to see some more DMC5 pics I think...

#942 Posted by DaVillain- (36003 posts) -

I'm playing Child of Light for the first time and woah! This game is so fucking beautiful! Child of Light is going to my favorite Indie game list:

#943 Posted by lundy86_4 (52639 posts) -

Been getting into Sekiro a little... Really good game.

#944 Posted by NoodleFighter (10164 posts) -

Started playing Gears Of War 4. My first Gears Of War experience. I've only ever watched let's plays of the game series before. The gameplay is alright but what pulls me into Gears is the lore which most of it is unfortunately only shown in comics and novels. I'll pick up Gears Of War 5 when it's on sale for at least $40.

Avatar image for superfluousreal
#945 Posted by SuperfluousReal (224 posts) -

Avatar image for superfluousreal
#946 Posted by SuperfluousReal (224 posts) -

Last image of me playing a video game.

Selling up.

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#947 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (5696 posts) -

Lots of Dead by Daylight.

#948 Posted by NoodleFighter (10164 posts) -

Hunting Zorah again. I don't think I'm ever gonna destroy all it's magma cores.

#949 Edited by Cloud_imperium (14922 posts) -

Screens of The Evil Within 2 incoming.

#950 Posted by Cloud_imperium (14922 posts) -

More DMC5