Post your currently playing video game screenshots

Avatar image for deactivated-5cab66ac558b0
#651 Posted by deactivated-5cab66ac558b0 (78 posts) -

@henrythefifth said:

Popped back into HZD. The best action adventure this gen. I feel really sorry for people who have not played this game, as its 1000 times better than the lame-o GoW.

Honestly that game took me by surprised. One of the best game I ever played in my life, it's making spiderman a bit dull to be honest

Avatar image for deactivated-5cab66ac558b0
#652 Posted by deactivated-5cab66ac558b0 (78 posts) -

speaking of spiderman:

#654 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (25245 posts) -

STALKER: Lost Alpha DC v1.4007 changed how the game is started. it starts via config window now with many options.

#655 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (25245 posts) -

Currently in a bind (bleeding to death) while stealing documents at Agroprom. Night action has been very confusing because of the darkness. The flipside is, the AI/NPCs are equally stumped in the dark. They're normally eagle-eyed during the day. Then they start bumbling in the dark because they probably don't have night-vision goggles yet. ;) I already knocked off a number of the army boys because they couldn't "see" me in the shadows.

#656 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (25245 posts) -

I managed to extricate myself from a bad situation. But, it still took a good part of the night to "get the hell out of Dodge." More like stumbled my way in the dark until dawn broke. But, it sure felt gooood. ;) Reached the map exit at first light after one last firefight. The sound of gunfire would probably bring in more army boys. But, I left alive enough mutants to hopefully keep the enemy NPCs busy while I left the place.

I like the the thicker fog in v1.4007. Stopped by the Bar to drop off the documents and buy a scoped weapon.

Back to Rookie Village for rearming and resupply.

#657 Edited by Litchie (23896 posts) -

Riding a skeleton in the Cryptic Crypt, lol.

I've never played a DQ game before. I'm digging the character and monster designs. Only complaint I have so far is that you had to play for 10 hours in order for the game to not feel like an intro anymore.

#658 Posted by DaVillain- (36574 posts) -

More Darksiders 3 and this game really get's addictive, for me that is:

#659 Posted by BassMan (10209 posts) -

@davillain- said:

Tina Turner as the protagonist. LOL

#660 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (25245 posts) -

Some overnight STALKER: Lost Alpha DC 1.4007 after working a swing shift. Another sneakathon to evade army squads and helicopter gunships on the way to a mission for the Sin at Dark Valley. The entry-level Chinese night-vision goggles really suck.

Good thing I left behind a lot of stuff on my initial entry to Darkscape because I was way past my weight limit. The Sin leader took away most of my stuff and stored them in a chest. In previous versions of Lost Alpha, I can just open the chest and get my stuff. In v1.4007, the chest is locked for the duration of the mission. The stuff I left behind earlier now comes in handy, including the night-vision goggles.

#661 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (25245 posts) -

Maybe it's just me. But, I feel the v1.4007 version of STALKER: Lost Alpha DC is harder than the previous versions which in turn are harder than Shadow of Chernobyl. Or perhaps, I'm just unlucky with the odds. But, it's been slow-going to get to Lab X18 in Dark Valley. I noticed the zombies at Darkscape and the swamp mutants in Dark Valley ganged up on my character out in the open landcape. I can usually sprint away from their turf and that's the end of it. Not so here. They were quite persistent, resulting in my ammo and medkits/bandages being exhausted early. That's the first time it happened on any of my Lost Alpha playthroughs.

I would guess those mutants that are normally territorial can now wander away from their normal turf. I don't have the Monsters are less tied to gulags mod installed. But, I'll bet a version of it is already integrated in v1.4007.

I'm also feeling a little silly right now. All this time, I didn't realize Lost Alpha has a skill system where I can earn points and assign them to different skills. He He. I found that out when I accidentally assigned a skill point to Bartering. No more complaints about the 35 kg weight limit.

Kinda like in GTA V where for a long time, I didn't realize I had a weapon wheel where I can pick a different weapon for each slot by pressing the corresponding number key to cycle through the available weapons for that slot. I normally stuck with whatever weapon was showing. I played and finished GTA V without ever cycling through each weapon slot. I found that out later. ;)

#662 Posted by phbz (4439 posts) -

Ashen

#663 Edited by AdobeArtist (25156 posts) -

Having recently accessed the Cult Hunt of the game and unlocked the Spear of Leonides upgrades, I'm getting deeper and deeper into my Assassin's Creed Odyssey addiction.

#664 Posted by JasonOfA36 (1270 posts) -

Trying the one-shot demo indefinitely :P

#665 Posted by xantufrog (11386 posts) -

#666 Posted by Cloud_imperium (14923 posts) -

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. Easily the best looking game I've ever played despite it being an open world title. The game is also great. Loving it so far. It's Action RPG unlike previous games including Origins, which had RPG elements but this one has dialogue options and even more RPG elements as well as much more refined combat. Not to mention, the game recommends you to play without quest markers. You have to find location of some objectives on your own by following clues.

#667 Posted by DaVillain- (36574 posts) -

Just got done playing with Darksiders 3 and I totally enjoy it too. Here's my final screenshots:

@BassMan said:

Tina Turner as the protagonist. LOL

I tried to make Tina Turner as a Super Saiyan ;)

#668 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (25245 posts) -

Getting the Sin missions done felt like it took forever. I'm finally in the thick of the Lake Yantar (Dr. Sakharov) missions.

Dusk at Army Warehouses. I made a detour to the Rostok bar. It's been a while since I last visited there.

#669 Edited by xantufrog (11386 posts) -

Hacknet. First "hacker sim" I've played - seems cool so far. Good music; gives you the vibe and gets you into the mood to violate some data :-P

#670 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (25245 posts) -

STALKER: Lost Alpha DC 1.4007

The Barkeep is proof there is an M-249 in the game. I'll have to search far and wide for it. I covet that weapon over any other.

#671 Posted by comoestas (48 posts) -

Sick gameplay tbh. I don't understand the criticism around it :(

#672 Posted by Utherellus (38 posts) -

Nice procedural animations.

#673 Posted by SecretPolice (35279 posts) -

Just showed up on my free to DL list and had a pretty good time with it this past weekend.

Just Cause 3.

#674 Posted by Litchie (23896 posts) -

Dragon Quest XI

#675 Posted by uninspiredcup (33436 posts) -

Decided to play again. Try hit Silver/Ultra-Silver if possible if I don't get burnt out again.

#676 Posted by TheEroica (18412 posts) -

Being a mod, I thought it'd be appropriate to be post 666

Avatar image for princessgomez92
#677 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (5720 posts) -

Borderlands 2 on the Vita. Loving it, it's pretty fun.

#678 Posted by PAL360 (29575 posts) -

I think i can't post Dreams beta screens.

#679 Posted by henrythefifth (2502 posts) -

Dragon Quest XI has sights to see:

#680 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (25245 posts) -

First light at the swamp. I always like walking around at dawn.

#681 Posted by DragonfireXZ95 (25255 posts) -

Booted up Witcher 3 for a bit. This game is still gorgeous.

#682 Posted by NoodleFighter (10254 posts) -

I was playing Batman Arkham Knight non stop for most of the day. Enjoying every minute of it. Game looks so good makes me sad that I couldn't get some screenshots of some good in game moments. The Firefly quest is stupid yet hilariously fun at the same time, just chasing him around the city while he tries to hit you with fire only for you to jump out of the Batmobile and punch him in the face repeatedly he breaks free and flies off like the little bitch he is. Manbat's first experience got a good scare out of me.

#683 Edited by Litchie (23896 posts) -

DQXI

#684 Posted by uninspiredcup (33436 posts) -

Legend Of Heroes: Trials In The Sky

#685 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (25245 posts) -

STALKER: Lost Alpha DC v1.4007

It's best to clear out Radar at night when the Monolith aren't as alert and eagle-eyed. They're still deadly though once they detect you....just like I am when I zero in on them. Then, mop up during the day after finishing Lab X10.

#686 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (25245 posts) -

Man, the chimeras in STALKER: Lost Alpha DC 1.4007 are really wimpy compared to vanilla Call of Pripyat.

#687 Posted by xantufrog (11386 posts) -

Giving Outland a go. Got it a while back for free for some reason. Runs great in Linux, and it's oddly well-paced. Has a "one more level" thing going on

#688 Posted by NoodleFighter (10254 posts) -

I finished most of Arkham Knight but didn't get to the Knightfall protocol. I'm not going after Riddler's 253 trophies throughout the city. Anyway I started playing Monster Hunter World since Humble Bundle recently had it on sale for $35 and I've been looking for a new coop grind loot game as I'm a bit burnt out on Warframe at the moment. Game looks good but not for the performance hit it's demanding. I don't know why Capcom let them use the MT Framework engine all their other teams don't even use it anymore and switched to Unreal Engine.

Most of the screenshots were in HDR so they may not look good on your screen.

#689 Posted by Litchie (23896 posts) -

@NoodleFighter: The performance in MHW got super shitty after a certain graphics card driver. There's an old driver that runs the game perfectly. You should probably downgrade to that driver if you're gonna play the game as I don't think they've fixed it.

I play the game perfectly in 60+ fps. If I update my driver, the game runs in 20-30 fps tops.

#690 Edited by NoodleFighter (10254 posts) -

@Litchie: Thanks for the heads up I started looking into drivers as I haven't updated my drivers since August. Turns out I'm using the gameready drivers Nvidia first made for MHW which is 398.82. I heard that the slightly newer driver 398.86 gives a noticeable boost.

#691 Posted by Litchie (23896 posts) -
@NoodleFighter said:

@Litchie: Thanks for the heads up I started looking into drivers as I haven't updated my drivers since August. Turns out I'm using the gameready drivers Nvidia first made for MHW which is 398.82. I heard that the slightly newer driver 398.86 gives a noticeable boost.

No problem mate. The one I used was actually 398.36. Tried a few later ones, including the one made specifically for MHW and 398.86, but they all messed up my MHW royally. 398.36 still works perfectly with MHW, so if you have any problems with the drivers you mentioned, try that one.

#692 Posted by xantufrog (11386 posts) -
Ratchet and Clank, PS2
Ratchet and Clank, PS2
Skies of Arcadia, Dreamcast
Skies of Arcadia, Dreamcast

#693 Posted by br0kenrabbit (16015 posts) -

Just like two hours in and I think I screwed up taking that optional commission too soon. Oh, well. Still trying to figure out what's what.

#694 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (25245 posts) -

Staying at a trader's bar at Army Warehouses. Too dark and dangerous outside. I can hear a bloodsucker (maybe 2) outside the fence. I heard shooting. Then it stopped. Better safe than sorry. ;) I can loot the corpse later during the day.

I haven't taken any of the pest control side missions yet for the area. So, I know there's at least 4 bloodsuckers on the map.

Edit: Oh. One more thing I noticed with v1.4007 is the disappearance of all the supernatural hocus-pocus in earlier builds. Good because I thought ghosts and stuff are out of place in STALKER.

#695 Edited by Jackamomo (2157 posts) -

Because I can't afford Codemasters F1. It's Sega's 1989 Super Monaco GP.

If career mode is anything like Super Hang On. I'm screwed.

#696 Edited by Litchie (23896 posts) -

DQXI

This game isn't hard at all (so far, I'm about 25 hours in), and it's very slow. It's pretty nice to play when you just want to chill.

#697 Posted by Epak_ (10663 posts) -

@blackthundajaw: Horizon was a severe disappointment after TW3 and Zelda. Took me 13 months to finish.

#698 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (25245 posts) -

Feels like home.

#699 Edited by KBFloYd (21821 posts) -

@Litchie said:

DQXI

This game isn't hard at all (so far, I'm about 25 hours in), and it's very slow. It's pretty nice to play when you just want to chill.

clearly was made for the 3DS then ported to ps4. graphics are a cross between the wii and the ps3.

I feel sorry for ps4 owners getting shafted like this.

looking forward to the switch version with the added content.

#700 Posted by Litchie (23896 posts) -
@KBFloYd said:
@Litchie said:

DQXI

clearly was made for the 3DS then ported to ps4. graphics are a cross between the wii and the ps3.

I feel sorry for ps4 owners getting shafted like this.

looking forward to the switch version with the added content.

Eh, more like Switch owners getting shafted who have to wait forever to play the game. By the time this game comes to Switch, game is old news. Switch owners will also not be able to fix the really annoying midi music, so I'm glad I got the PC version.