Poll: Who the **** takes Gamespot reviews seriously anymore?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Game13a13y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 Game13a13y
Member since 2004 • 2860 Posts

now that my F*** ban is finally over, (apparantly i've made too many anti-xbox posts and the lems fanboy mods don't really like it even though some of the lems are alot worse than me.) i can finally make a post alot how hilarious GS reviews are getting.

damn, they gave R&C 7.5?

are they out of their wack?

too many mini game, the ending is cliff hanger, too many weapons, and what the f*** is identity crisis?

the fat b**** was saying, "oh the game is really great on a system that's desperate for a great game, its a great game, but its not on the X360, so i'll slap an 7.5 on it"

what the heck?

who can respect their reveiws anymore? first they violated the sheep on Zelda:TP and Metroid 3, then now the cows with Heavenly Sword and R&C. their bias is so obviously. and itsso annoying that what they deducted points from those games, they said its okay for games on X360.

anyway, lets vote! we should raise our opinion and let this joke site know that we are not all tools!

Brmarlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Brmarlin
Member since 2006 • 2559 Posts
You're desperate, get used to it. GS isn't biased. 360 games have flopped, get over yourself.
wiwahib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 wiwahib
Member since 2004 • 404 Posts
I vote I'm a tool of Gamespot
killtactics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 killtactics
Member since 2004 • 5957 Posts
while i agree that they messed up the review... they are not biased... they were not biased last gen what on earth would make them biast now?
Sants412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Sants412
Member since 2007 • 5599 Posts

Ummm? Me.

Why wouldn't you take professional reviewers seriously.

hscream13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hscream13
Member since 2004 • 1134 Posts

now that my F*** ban is finally over, (apparantly i've made too many anti-xbox posts and the lems fanboy mods don't really like it even though some of the lems are alot worse than me.) i can finally make a post alot how hilarious GS reviews are getting.

damn, they gave R&C 7.5?

are they out of their wack?

too many mini game, the ending is cliff hanger, too many weapons, and what the f*** is identity crisis?

the fat b**** was saying, "oh the game is really great on a system that's desperate for a great game, its a great game, but its not on the X360, so i'll slap an 7.5 on it"

what the heck?

who can respect their reveiws anymore? first they violated the sheep on Zelda:TP and Metroid 3, then now the cows with Heavenly Sword and R&C. their bias is so obviously. and itsso annoying that what they deducted points from those games, they said its okay for games on X360.

anyway, lets vote! we should raise our opinion and let this joke site know that we are not all tools!

Game13a13y
thank youvery much, I hope they read this
dexter111344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dexter111344
Member since 2005 • 1578 Posts
Who feels like we're gonna get screwed over with SMG?
deavincalhoun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 deavincalhoun
Member since 2007 • 663 Posts
no ratchet and clank ps3 is essentialy the same game that came out on the psp and ps2 without multiplayer, get over it.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts
you're done. goodbye.