Playstation fanboys = ignorance at it's finest

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Toyeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 Toyeboy
Member since 2005 • 1133 Posts

I was in a conversation about video games yesterday with a few friends...I mentioned my 360....this conversation turned ugly fast as they all started saying the Xbox (& the 360) are garbage and no one should buy it...this same kid says in the next breath "I still don't have any games for my PS3"! I aked him why he bought it then and why he was sticking up for it? He said b/c I wanted to buy one and it will get better and Xbox sucks (great logic huh?).  Then the other "cow" sitting there calmly says "My PS3 is still dead.."  What would it take for these guys to realize that the 360 has some VERY fun games... Honestly I don't care what system they have or I have, but I do not like it when people are so brain wash not to give something different a chance, hey it's their loss though, b/c currently 360 is superior to the PS3. I'm not a fanboy just sticking up for the facts. 

Oddly enough none of them have even played the 360, GEARS included.

OpticalCanine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 OpticalCanine
Member since 2006 • 1938 Posts
its true . they beleive that theyre speculation is fact.
mr_pops238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mr_pops238
Member since 2006 • 3980 Posts
When will lemmings just accept that the PS3 has better games than the 360?
-Sir-Poof-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 -Sir-Poof-
Member since 2006 • 4544 Posts

Theyre called fanboys.

Coyo7e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Coyo7e
Member since 2005 • 3672 Posts

I was in a conversation about video games yesterday with a few friends...I mentioned my 360....this conversation turned ugly fast as they all started saying the Xbox (& the 360) are garbage and no one should buy it...this same kid says in the next breath "I still don't have any games for my PS3"! I aked him why he bought it then and why he was sticking up for it? He said b/c I wanted to buy one and it will get better and Xbox sucks (great logic huh?).  Then the other "cow" sitting there calmly says "My PS3 is still dead.."  What would it take for these guys to realize that the 360 has some VERY fun games... Honestly I don't care what system they have or I have, but I do not like it when people are so brain wash not to give something different a chance, hey it's their loss though, b/c currently 360 is superior to the PS3. I'm not a fanboy just sticking up for the facts. 

Toyeboy

Its bizzare isnt it.  Its a little scary when we consider that these same people probably blindly follow certain beliefs that are a lot more important then the very recreational past time of video games..... like religion.

web966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 web966
Member since 2005 • 11654 Posts
When will lemmings just accept that the PS3 has better games than the 360?mr_pops238
When its true.
jack244

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jack244
Member since 2003 • 282 Posts

When will lemmings just accept that the PS3 has better games than the 360?mr_pops238

Rofl what games?

ZeLeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ZeLeam
Member since 2006 • 726 Posts
all kind of fanboys are equaly bad i'd say...
Templar1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Templar1991
Member since 2005 • 1145 Posts

Maybe when the PS3 has better games than the 360?

Toyeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Toyeboy
How could you actually believe what you just said? What games does PS3 have? Resistance? okay what else....none.
ithilgore2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 ithilgore2006
Member since 2006 • 10494 Posts
When it actually does.
-DarthVader-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 -DarthVader-
Member since 2003 • 12590 Posts

good games? ROFFLE more like good game, resistance is the only thing worth playing that you can't get on another console right now.

Toyeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Toyeboy
all kind of fanboys are equaly bad i'd say...ZeLeam
Yes, I agree with you there. But it just seems like cows are worse.
curono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#14 curono
Member since 2005 • 7722 Posts

Theyre called fanboys.

-Sir-Poof-

´

And just like candies, they have no logic.

Javy03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Javy03
Member since 2006 • 6886 Posts

I was in a conversation about video games yesterday with a few friends...I mentioned my 360....this conversation turned ugly fast as they all started saying the Xbox (& the 360) are garbage and no one should buy it...this same kid says in the next breath "I still don't have any games for my PS3"! I aked him why he bought it then and why he was sticking up for it? He said b/c I wanted to buy one and it will get better and Xbox sucks (great logic huh?). Then the other "cow" sitting there calmly says "My PS3 is still dead.." What would it take for these guys to realize that the 360 has some VERY fun games... Honestly I don't care what system they have or I have, but I do not like it when people are so brain wash not to give something different a chance, hey it's their loss though, b/c currently 360 is superior to the PS3. I'm not a fanboy just sticking up for the facts.

Toyeboy
This is a typical fanboy, if you havnt noticed there are lots of them and all of them are bad, not just "cows". There are plenty of MS fanboys that believe the Xbox was a better console and truly won the console race last gen because of their love for Halo. It doesnt matter that the PS2 had quality and quantity. Your comment about the 360 being "superior" to the PS3 is just as bad as what they are saying. The PS3 just came out and has a bunch of great games coming out next month and the end of this month. The 360 currently has more games currently which is why it has the advantage. In a few months the games that made the 360 a "better" system are gonna be on the PS3 as well except for Geow.
Moonlight-AB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Moonlight-AB
Member since 2006 • 648 Posts

all fanboys are the worst, I have seen some 360 fanboys say some ridiculous stuff, like:

- "Buy 360 because its Amercan, We rule"

- "The reason 360 is not successful in Japan is because they hate America"

- "Why is Japan still sour about the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki"

- "Support America and buy a 360"

- "Who cares about Japan, its full otakus and hentai freaks etc thats why 360 doesn't sell there"

its not exactly in the same words but this is what I have heard some 360 fanboys say to defend their console.

I know 360 is a fantastic machine but if its not doing well in a particular country that doesn't mean you have the right to talk complete trash about that country i.e Japan.

Toyeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Toyeboy
It's quite sad really that none of them have even played the 360 to see if it's good or not before they consider it garbage. I can tell you one thing, if I was in a debate with a cow I would win so good that the cow would be laughed out of the room. All i'd have to do is show them gears of war and the huge list of games on the 360.
TobyA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TobyA
Member since 2005 • 473 Posts
i think if u havent played gears of war then u should make no judgements of the xbox 360. play it then decide if u hate it or not :P
Avatar image for blackpretttyboy
blackpretttyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 blackpretttyboy
Member since 2006 • 1275 Posts
all fanboys are bad no matter what system they like
Javy03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Javy03
Member since 2006 • 6886 Posts
It's quite sad really that none of them have even played the 360 to see if it's good or not before they consider it garbage. I can tell you one thing, if I was in a debate with a cow I would win so good that the cow would be laughed out of the room. All i'd have to do is show them gears of war and the huge list of games on the 360.Toyeboy
I almost dont believe that part. Maybe they havnt played gears but the 360 has been in every best buy and video game store for a year and a half almost. your telling me these people never even touched a demo out of bordem. I doubt that.
Toyeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Toyeboy
[QUOTE="Toyeboy"]

I was in a conversation about video games yesterday with a few friends...I mentioned my 360....this conversation turned ugly fast as they all started saying the Xbox (& the 360) are garbage and no one should buy it...this same kid says in the next breath "I still don't have any games for my PS3"! I aked him why he bought it then and why he was sticking up for it? He said b/c I wanted to buy one and it will get better and Xbox sucks (great logic huh?). Then the other "cow" sitting there calmly says "My PS3 is still dead.." What would it take for these guys to realize that the 360 has some VERY fun games... Honestly I don't care what system they have or I have, but I do not like it when people are so brain wash not to give something different a chance, hey it's their loss though, b/c currently 360 is superior to the PS3. I'm not a fanboy just sticking up for the facts.

Javy03
This is a typical fanboy, if you havnt noticed there are lots of them and all of them are bad, not just "cows". There are plenty of MS fanboys that believe the Xbox was a better console and truly won the console race last gen because of their love for Halo. It doesnt matter that the PS2 had quality and quantity. Your comment about the 360 being "superior" to the PS3 is just as bad as what they are saying. The PS3 just came out and has a bunch of great games coming out next month and the end of this month. The 360 currently has more games currently which is why it has the advantage. In a few months the games that made the 360 a "better" system are gonna be on the PS3 as well except for Geow.

The key word you missed is CURRENTLY. I didn't say the 360 will always be a better system, but it is currently b/c of the overwhelming selection of great games.
Coyo7e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Coyo7e
Member since 2005 • 3672 Posts

all fanboys are the worst, I have seen some 360 fanboys say some ridiculous stuff, like:

- "Buy 360 because its Amercan, We rule"

- "The reason 360 is not successful in Japan is because they hate America"

- "Why is Japan still sour about the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki"

- "Support America and buy a 360"

- "Who cares about Japan, its full otakus and hentai freaks etc thats why 360 doesn't sell there"

its not exactly in the same words but this is what I have heard some 360 fanboys say to defend their console.

I know 360 is a fantastic machine but if its not doing well in a particular country that doesn't mean you have the right to talk complete trash about that country i.e Japan.

Moonlight-AB

I wont support any of the above statements that you sighted, but its common knowledge that the Japanese have a traditionaly very xenophpobic culture.  And I do think that contributes to the lack of succes of american consoles in Japan.

I for one am facinated with the Japanese culture and both respect and question it.  I enjoy visiting the country and the art and music and culture they produce, but its is very xenophpobic.  Weather or not that contributes to the sales of things like american made consoles is debatable, I however believe it does.

rabbidcrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 rabbidcrazy
Member since 2006 • 371 Posts

Toyeboy

Playstation fans arn't the only ones that make no sense.

Xbox Fanboys = Highest percentage of jerks:
Xbox fans love to make crap up when there is no crap do dig up. If there is crap to dig up then they just love to post, repost and post about it again. They love to shove their opinion down the throats of others with a recently used plunger just to get that gag effect.

Nintendo Fanboys = Most defensive:
Nintendo fans have been on the defensive since the N64 days. Sure, both N64 and GC had some great games, but they were few and far between and got A LOT of crap about it from other fanboys. Frankly... I dont blame them.

Playstation Fanboys = Most blind followers:
Playstation fans are by far some of the more loyal gamers I've seen in quite a bit. Loyalty isn't always a good thing. Yes, Sony lied about many things just like every other company, however Sony fans usually take the lies (even after they've been proven to be a lie) and throw it on the table as fact. Not very smart.

Now, these of course are percentages... meaning this doesn't apply to all fanboys in those categories. Just many of them. It's a steriotype and steriotypes come from somewhere.

ZeLeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ZeLeam
Member since 2006 • 726 Posts
[QUOTE="ZeLeam"]all kind of fanboys are equaly bad i'd say...Toyeboy
Yes, I agree with you there. But it just seems like cows are worse.

It seems like cows are worse cause i guess that you're on the 360 side (even not being a fanboy). I own a 360, but i'm eagerly waiting for the ps3 launch in europe (that's how i ended dragged in this forum, looking for info about the ps3, didnt use to come before), and from my point of view lemmings are just as bad lol.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
....when it actually does :|
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts
wrong forum.