Playstation 4 Dead after arrival

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TitanExtremer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TitanExtremer
Member since 2003 • 81 Posts

We are spending prolonged weekend in Berlin. And on this occasion we went into the five or six story saturn shop down town in the hopes of catching a glimpse of the new PS4 they have on Display there.

However an Expedient told us it had broken down on them and was now only showing gameplay movies until fixed. Arrgh i tought but we went over to the consolestand to check it out anyway. Hey, atleast it was supposed to be showing some PS4 gameplay.

However once we found it we were told they just had to pull the plug on it, as it went totally dead on them and they were now waiting for sony support to fix it... they apparently only had it running for two days before it died on them My First thought was

... Thank fuc* I ordered the xbox.

UPDATE: Since ths board forum mods dont seem to care for any real life "hands on" experience with the next gen consoles this thread has been locked.?????

However I did take a picture with my phone showing the console dead in the water, here it is:

http://i41.tinypic.com/29m0uw1.jpg

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

I wonder will Sony admit the hardware problem or deny it like the DRE

-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

Right b/c if my four 360s taught me anything its that you're safe picking Xbox >_>.

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

Anecdotal evidence.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

@TitanExtremer said:

We are spending prolonged weekend in Berlin, and on this occasion we went into the large five or six story saturn shop in the hopes of catching a glimpse of the new PS4 they have on Display there. However one Expedient told us it had died on them and was now only showing gameplaymovies until fixed. So I went over to the console stand to check it out showing some PS4 gameplaymovies, however once i found it i was told they just have had to pull the plug on, it as it went totally dead on them and they were now waiting for sony support to fix it... My first thought was

... Thank fuc* I ordered the xbox.

Said no one ever.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#6 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

@-RPGamer- said:

Right b/c if my four 360s taught me anything its that you're safe picking Xbox >_>.

And my 6

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

Riveting story, I was on the edge of my seat.

But should have been in your blog.