Playstation 3 enjoys record pre-orders in Europe

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

chrisoff_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 chrisoff_1
Member since 2003 • 4138 Posts
[QUOTE="chrisoff_1"]

[QUOTE="LanceUppercut77"]The PS3 was hard to find at launch here too. The hype will pass as soon as everyone sees the lineup. cakeorrdeath

the lineup is great for europe that definately isnt a problem

Unless you own a 360.

why would you want a 360 if you actually waited for a PS3??

DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts
[QUOTE="Newsboy"]They just want to hock them on whatever Europe's version of E-bay is.cakeorrdeath

Ebay is an international site. We have the same internets as you!:wink:

OMG your sig PWNS. why didnt I think of that!?
xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 xxThyLordxx
Member since 2007 • 3200 Posts
[QUOTE="cakeorrdeath"][QUOTE="chrisoff_1"]

[QUOTE="LanceUppercut77"]The PS3 was hard to find at launch here too. The hype will pass as soon as everyone sees the lineup. chrisoff_1

the lineup is great for europe that definately isnt a problem

Unless you own a 360.

why would you want a 360 if you actually waited for a PS3??

good question.

people here actually think 360 is greatest console of all time. its been out for more 15 months and it has only 1 AAA exclusive. I'm not saying 360 is crap, hell no, nothing like that. but come on, you guys on SW overrate it.
Leejjohno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 Leejjohno
Member since 2005 • 13897 Posts
And that people, is why I know Sony will at least come second this generation. I keep hearing people from America and the like on this forum saying how Europeans wont make that much difference. Your average casual here doesn't know about Sony's E3 debacle, about the "not sold with output leads" issue, and most likely still think that GTA is a Sony exclusive. In Sony's eyes, ignorance..... is truly bliss. Why else do you think they are so confident?
X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts
[QUOTE="XtinctionAgenda"]

I wouldn't read too much into it. They always come out with these nonsense statements prior to the launch of a product. Truth is there's no anticipation for the PS3 here in Europe and any retailer can say whatever they want about presales because pre-sale orders don't get audited.

The real deal is on what sales they declare as they need to front their books to the tax man.

So take this nonsense with a pinch of salt.

PS3 is down in the dumps here in Europe too.

chrisoff_1

hmm now then do i believe woolworths or some random system wars poster?...............system wars everytime!!! PS3 is dead in europe nobody cares 100% fact!!!

It's not going to be true just because you said "100% fact!!!". If a company makes a report, then they are more credible than some angry fanboy who spends his time hating consoles instead of playing them.
beyondgamez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 beyondgamez
Member since 2006 • 1335 Posts
Only the haters will get owned..ps3 is goin to sell out thats just a fact..they have 30 titles available for the ps3..they will get the best great games during launch..
Avatar image for XtinctionAgenda
XtinctionAgenda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 XtinctionAgenda
Member since 2007 • 628 Posts
[QUOTE="XtinctionAgenda"]

I wouldn't read too much into it. They always come out with these nonsense statements prior to the launch of a product. Truth is there's no anticipation for the PS3 here in Europe and any retailer can say whatever they want about presales because pre-sale orders don't get audited.

The real deal is on what sales they declare as they need to front their books to the tax man.

So take this nonsense with a pinch of salt.

PS3 is down in the dumps here in Europe too. 

chrisoff_1

hmm now then do i believe woolworths or some random system wars poster?...............system wars everytime!!! PS3 is dead in europe nobody cares 100% fact!!!

I can't even remember the last time I saw a Woolworth's... wait a sec... there's one on the high street. It has a huge wide screen displaying Xbox360 games right as you come in the door. :lol: