deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@n64dd: 3/10 for the truth huh, i'm not sorry the truth hurts you.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#52 cainetao11  Online
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@cainetao11 said:

Big fvcking whoop.

LMAO

But seriously, its an inanimate object. It doesn't want cake or women/men to jump out of a cake for it.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@i_p_daily: i own pretty much every system every made. My xbox one is a 4k blu ray player pretty much.

Your triolling is still 3/10

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@n64dd said:

@i_p_daily: i own pretty much every system every made. My xbox one is a 4k blu ray player pretty much.

Your triolling is still 3/10

What does owning just about every system have to do with me telling the truth?

Also what does Xbox have to do with this? for someone who supposedly "owns" just about everything you don't act like it, instead you're acting like a cow with a sore arse, I mean mentioning Xbox is proof lol.

Cheer up buddy and know that not everyone is willing to kiss Sony's arse and is willing to call it like it is.

I rate your butthurt 11/10 :(

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

@i_p_daily: you sound jelly

Nah its you who sounds jelly, i'm just keeping it real, for example...

When they told you to get a second job to buy a PS3, People's credit cards being compromised etc, but here's basic, 25yrs of greatness, kid you gobble anything Sony feeds you even when they are feeding you...

They didn't tell anyone to get a second job,that was bullshit make up by a shitty journalist,the interview to which that reporter was refering to was in Japanese,and what sony say was that they wanted people to feel like they need to work extra to get a PS3,which was basically their damage control for the higher than usual price,but never did sony told anyone to get a second job,that is total bullshit from a shitty journalist and that has been quoted since by angry PS haters.

People credict cards had been stolen on xbox live before the PSN outbrake,in fact what company doesn't compromise your cards this days.

Fact is sony took gaming and change it from a thing just for kids,and made it mainstream were ever your bitter self want to admit it or not.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

Also what does Xbox have to do with this? for someone who supposedly "owns" just about everything you don't act like it, instead you're acting like a cow with a sore arse, I mean mentioning Xbox is proof lol.

Cheer up buddy and know that not everyone is willing to kiss Sony's arse and is willing to call it like it is.

This coming from a dude that just play Forza.

Dude you are a MS suck up nothing more need to be say.

Stay bitter while sony keep kicking your console of choice.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#58 cainetao11  Online
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@getyeryayasout said:

I still remember playing the pack in demo disk. Destruction Derby, ESPN Xtreme Sports, NFL Gameday...I think. Good times.

Playstation really helped to legitimize gaming. Turned it from child's play to a medium aimed at adults.

It's laughable by today's standards, but a games like the original RE/Biohazard and MGS were about as mature as can be imagined when they launched on Playstation in the mid 90's.

For better or worse, gaming's never been the same.

Thank you, Sony.

Im gonna push back on that with a game on the Genesis called Starflight.

But I see your point. I switched from Sega Saturn to PS1 (ahh the days I would only own one console LOL) and played NHL mostly but I remember firing up Nightmare Creatures for the first time and loving it.

Sony has really been the one for the gaming industry in terms of raising the bar in presentation. Ive loved so many games for the PS console3s over the years.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11084 Posts

@tormentos said:

They didn't tell anyone to get a second job,that was bullshit make up by a shitty journalist,the interview to which that reporter was refering to was in Japanese,and what sony say was that they wanted people to feel like they need to work extra to get a PS3,which was basically their damage control for the higher than usual price,but never did sony told anyone to get a second job,that is total bullshit from a shitty journalist and that has been quoted since by angry PS haters.

People credict cards had been stolen on xbox live before the PSN outbrake,in fact what company doesn't compromise your cards this days.

Fact is sony took gaming and change it from a thing just for kids,and made it mainstream were ever your bitter self want to admit it or not.

I know. That was Endgadget that started that crap and fanboys ran with it. PS3 had its problems, but that was never said at least. That's why I found it hilarious when the people that always try to FUD Sony found themselves in constant damage control and trying to put out the fires for their favorite brands this gen when the shit hit the fan.

At least things got better for Nintendo, and Xbox is trying I guess. But I can't say for sure how the fruits of their labor are going to pay off for the latter. It was too late for this gen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

@i_p_daily: you sound jelly

Nah its you who sounds jelly, i'm just keeping it real, for example...

When they told you to get a second job to buy a PS3, People's credit cards being compromised etc, but here's basic, 25yrs of greatness, kid you gobble anything Sony feeds you even when they are feeding you...

Welcome back from the past PS4less gamer. This is a thread about the PlayStation and yet you guys are getting so butthurt because i'm not willing to come in here and kiss Sony's arse, so you guys are talking about Xbox.

Sony has been far from excellent for 25yrs. Arrogance, lies, security compromised, this gen has been the most anti consumer they have been etc, again this is not a thread about Xbox, and the only fact here is that you can't dispute what I've said, so instead you attack Xbox which confirms that Sony have been far from excellent over the past 25yrs.

Its funny how you say Sony made gaming mainstream and yet with all the regenerating health, and save points around every corner, games these days can be completed by kids lol.

@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:

This coming from a dude that just play Forza.

Dude you are a MS suck up nothing more need to be say.

Stay bitter while sony keep kicking your console of choice.

Again talking about Xbox in a Sony arse kissing thread, and if it were true that I only play Forza that would make it that I've played 6 current gen games to your 0, I win no matter how you want to slice it lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@cainetao11 said:
@getyeryayasout said:

I still remember playing the pack in demo disk. Destruction Derby, ESPN Xtreme Sports, NFL Gameday...I think. Good times.

Playstation really helped to legitimize gaming. Turned it from child's play to a medium aimed at adults.

It's laughable by today's standards, but a games like the original RE/Biohazard and MGS were about as mature as can be imagined when they launched on Playstation in the mid 90's.

For better or worse, gaming's never been the same.

Thank you, Sony.

Im gonna push back on that with a game on the Genesis called Starflight.

But I see your point. I switched from Sega Saturn to PS1 (ahh the days I would only own one console LOL) and played NHL mostly but I remember firing up Nightmare Creatures for the first time and loving it.

Sony has really been the one for the gaming industry in terms of raising the bar in presentation. Ive loved so many games for the PS console3s over the years.

I'd go a step further and say that while Sony may have provided the technology with its console, and it would have happened with or without Sony, it was in fact 3rd party devs that helped pushed the medium towards adults with their games as Sony was still making kids games like Ape Escape and mainly sports games for the PS1.