Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#101 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12942 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:

Switch is Gen 9, sorry. Even Nintendo confirmed that the Switch is the next gen.

ok link it were nin says its next gen to compete with the ps5.

Always glad to oblige.

next gen from wii u.

just admit Nintendo will release another system to compete with ps5 and series x.

there not going to make a switch 2 to compete against playstation 6 or xbox series super x.

Well the Switch is gen 9 with PS5 and XSX so that’s where we are. Whenever Nintendo releases a new console, that will start gen 10.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@Pedro said:
@daredevils2k said:

It breaks my heart to see millions of lems jumping ship over to the PS5

Prove it.🤭

Worlds_Apart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Worlds_Apart
Member since 2017 • 498 Posts

@daredevils2k said:
@Pedro said:
@daredevils2k said:

It breaks my heart to see millions of lems jumping ship over to the PS5

Prove it.🤭

LOL @ gif.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11082 Posts

@daredevils2k said:

🤣🤣🤣

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@Pedro said:

Series S does not have a supply issue, that shit can be found at anytime in the most frequented locations.

no, even the series S has supply issues its not so easy to find. The series X is impossible to find.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 blaznwiipspman1
@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:

Switch is Gen 9, sorry. Even Nintendo confirmed that the Switch is the next gen.

Always glad to oblige.

oofff glifford owned again.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#107 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69412 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@Pedro said:

Series S does not have a supply issue, that shit can be found at anytime in the most frequented locations.

no, even the series S has supply issues its not so easy to find. The series X is impossible to find.

No! It does not.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7145 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:

Always glad to oblige.

so the link says switch was made to compete with the ps5?

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3019 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1: well that's some bullshit. I can walk into any target or walmart and find series s sitting on the shelves. All day, everyday.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 KvallyX

@gifford38 said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:

Always glad to oblige.

so the link says switch was made to compete with the ps5?

Yup

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 blaznwiipspman1

@uitravioience said:

@blaznwiipspman1: well that's some bullshit. I can walk into any target or walmart and find series s sitting on the shelves. All day, everyday.

it depends on where you are, some places have more stock than others, but its not so easy to find in more populated areas.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@Pedro said:
@Sagemode87 said:

This place is filled with 5 year olds. 😪 To think you could be playing games instead of writing amazing posts like this. ^ Not sure how much you think you're trolling everyone but no one takes you seriously. As long as you're getting your low brow giggles. People at least tried 10 years ago here.

There is so much irony in your comment that it freaking hilarious and embarrassing.😂 I trigger you every time and I am not even addressing you when it occurs. Talk about being a snowflake🤣

You being a 🤡 and me calling you out for it doesn't mean you triggered anyone. That's not how debates work. RL must be awesome since you spend all day here trying to "trigger" others. Care to back up your words and show where the irony is on my part? Probably not, you're just going to say shit and hope it sticks like always. Stay mad, and stay owned.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Sagemode87

@kvallyx: no, it doesn't say it was competing with PS5. Nintendo even admitted they stopped competing years ago.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#114 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

September will be interesting to see whether Nintendo can repeat its UK domination in the US.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 KvallyX

@Sagemode87 said:

@kvallyx: no, it doesn't say it was competing with PS5. Nintendo even admitted they stopped competing years ago.

Actually it does. If you have an issue with it, you will have to ask Nintendo about it.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3019 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1: I live in Cincinnati. Pretty big city. I can literally drive to any of the numerous Walmarts or Targets within a 20 mile radius and easily find series s in stock. Daily.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Pedro

@Sagemode87 said:

You being a 🤡 and me calling you out for it doesn't mean you triggered anyone. That's not how debates work. RL must be awesome since you spend all day here trying to "trigger" others. Care to back up your words and show where the irony is on my part? Probably not, you're just going to say shit and hope it sticks like always. Stay mad, and stay owned.

As stated and you confirmed, that irony is lost on you.😂 Responds to me unprompted but I am the one that is mad.🤣

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Randy_Lahey
Member since 2022 • 1803 Posts

Tons of stock here in northern alberta for series s and x. Supply constrained my ass Phil Spencer

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Pedro

@randy_lahey said:

Tons of stock here in northern alberta for series s and x. Supply constrained my ass Phil Spencer

What stores have tons of them?

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Randy_Lahey

@Pedro: Walmart, the source. I'll post a pic soon as I can.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Randy_Lahey

@Pedro said:
@randy_lahey said:

What stores have tons of them?

Local Walmart. The source is the same. Tons of Xbox stock, zero ps5

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Pedro

@randy_lahey: Damn! 3 Series X and 3 Series S. Walmart sure have TONS in stock.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#123 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44137 Posts

We had to wait three days for that pic? 😅

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Pedro

@Archangel3371 said:

We had to wait three days for that pic? 😅

That explains why there aren't tons in stock.😊

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Archangel3371

@Pedro: Selling like hot cakes confirmed then. 😅

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Pedro

@Archangel3371: Now that there are tons available in stores (😉) have you upgraded?

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Archangel3371

@Pedro: Not yet. Planning on doing so by the end of this year though.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Pedro

@Archangel3371: 👍🏽

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Randy_Lahey

@Pedro said:

Well I’m in northern Alberta. Point still stands, xbox series s and x are not “supply constrained” or whatever Phil’s excuse is this time for shitty sales. Can’t say the same about ps5 though, you can’t find those anywhere! Your trillion dollar corporation defence team appreciates your efforts though young warrior

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Pedro

@randy_lahey said:
@Pedro said:

Well I’m in northern Alberta. Point still stands, xbox series s and x are not “supply constrained” or whatever Phil’s excuse is this time for shitty sales. Can’t say the same about ps5 though, you can’t find those anywhere! Your trillion dollar corporation defence team appreciates your efforts though young warrior

Finding stock available at select locations does not negate supply constraints. And how and why are we talking about Phil Spencer and where is the context for him making excuses?

It is also false that you can't find PS5 anywhere. Just last week they were available for purchase directly from Sony for days.

Your last statement is random but it falls in line with another Sony fanny that is alting in desperation. 😂🤣

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#131 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22657 Posts

My Playstation contributions this month....

I put helldivers on my wishlist on Steam. It was on sale too, but I chose to wait and see if something better comes along. I'm swamped with games atm.

I also cancelled my psn+ membership. Had over 200 games on it too, but I just don't use it or need it at the moment. It was time. I was customer for 11 years.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Randy_Lahey

@Pedro said:
@randy_lahey said:
@Pedro said:

Finding stock available at select locations does not negate supply constraints. And how and why are we talking about Phil Spencer and where is the context for him making excuses?

It is also false that you can't find PS5 anywhere. Just last week they were available for purchase directly from Sony for days.

Your last statement is random but it falls in line with another Sony fanny that is alting in desperation. 😂🤣

I just showed you how Xbox series x and s are gathering dust on the shelves while you’re dancing around the truth in your head. PS5 is nowhere to be found even with added supply it’s sold out, where as Xbox is gathering dust - and this is North America. Bu bu bu muh online stock!! Lmao. be prepared for another gen of 2:1 loss

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Sagemode87

@randy_lahey said:
@Pedro said:
@randy_lahey said:
@Pedro said:

I just showed you how Xbox series x and s are gathering dust on the shelves while you’re dancing around the truth in your head. PS5 is nowhere to be found even with added supply it’s sold out, where as Xbox is gathering dust - and this is North America. Bu bu bu muh online stock!! Lmao. be prepared for another gen of 2:1 loss

Lems feel their comments here don't have to be grounded in any kind of reality. Just say shit and see if something sticks. Especially the delusional Lem you've been replying to. Don't know why he wastes his time.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Pedro

@randy_lahey said:

You stated there are a ton in stock. Having six consoles in stock is not a ton in stock. Learn the difference. Now you are changing your tune to "collecting dust"😂

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Randy_Lahey
@Pedro said:
@randy_lahey said:

You stated there are a ton in stock. Having six consoles in stock is not a ton in stock. Learn the difference. Now you are changing your tune to "collecting dust"😂

So you have nothing. Look at those shelves bro, there‘s almost no empty spaces on them for additional stock. Learn the difference between a product that’s in actual demand vs something that collects dust (series s/x). Keep on shilling tho little warrior.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Pedro

@randy_lahey said:

So you have nothing. Look at those shelves bro, there‘s almost no empty spaces on them for additional stock. Learn the difference between a product that’s in actual demand vs something that collects dust (series s/x). Keep on shilling tho little warrior.

You claimed there are tons and showed six in stock. It is not my fault that you lied.😂

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#137  Edited By GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9726 Posts

Sony has updated their PS5 consoles. More PS5s should be available soon with more chips being made for them.

https://wccftech.com/sony-updated-ps5-console-6nm-amd-oberon-plus-soc-smaller-cooler-power-efficient/

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Randy_Lahey

@Pedro said:
@randy_lahey said:

You claimed there are tons and showed six in stock. It is not my fault that you lied.😂

You’re so rattled that there is such little demand for xbox product it‘s hilarious. Full of xbox series stock that ain’t moving here in northern Alberta, deal with it 😎

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Pedro

@randy_lahey said:

You’re so rattled that there is such little demand for xbox product it‘s hilarious. Full of xbox series stock that ain’t moving here in northern Alberta, deal with it 😎

So, you are upset that you falsely claimed that there were tons in stock but there were only six.😂

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Archangel3371

Full of Xbox Series stock! That ain’t moving!

I’d post the, “There are dozens of us! Dozens!” gif but there’s only half a dozen there. 😂

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50550 Posts

@Archangel3371: See, the way retail works is they don't put all stock on the floor, especially when space is limited like that case. Now, do they have any in the back? Who knows.

With that being said, please don't get me involved with these dumb ass quote chains (not directed at you, arch).

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3727 Posts

Sony will dominate MS again this gen.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Archangel3371

@Chutebox: Yeah I get that but like you said, they could have some in the back or they could not. It just seems kind of silly to say that they have “tons” of them and then post a pic of six. I think some get overly dramatic about these things.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 KvallyX

@randy_lahey said:
@Pedro said:
@randy_lahey said:
@Pedro said:

Not only have I and others seen PS5s on our local retail shelves, it’s available daily from PlayStation direct. I get that you like to fanboy, but at least fanboy with facts.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 robert_sparkes  Online
Member since 2018 • 7223 Posts

Noticed a lot more ps5 stock in the UK the next shipment is the FIFA 23 bundle on the 30th. The Xbox is available at most retailers.