Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34468 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:
@Pedro said:

Don't worry it gets worse. The tedium ranks up with bosses doing the traditional 1-3 hit kill combo while you slow chip away at there hit health in between the 20 blocked attacks..

Yeah, the ape is driving me up the wall at the moment. I can get through his first phase easily, but getting in close to spear-pull the worm or whatever it is, is proving tricky. It made me pick up Horizon and start again and see it in HDR glory.

....you can spear-pull the worm? That's cool, I had no idea.. Killed the ape on my 2nd try just using deflects and a few shurikens.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#202 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34468 Posts

@Pedro said:
@lundy86_4 said:

Finally got through Genichiro Ashina and have progressed and grabbed the Shelter Stone, as well as killing the Folding Screen Monkeys and grabbing the Mortal Blade. That fight difficulty really broke the momentum for me, but getting through it, i'm finally starting to pick it up again.

Don't worry it gets worse. The tedium ranks up with bosses doing the traditional 1-3 hit kill combo while you slow chip away at there hit health in between the 20 blocked attacks..

If you think Bloodborne was cheesed this game is the mother of cheese. :)

Nah, it doesn't get much worse. Imo, if you can take Genichiro Ashina, you can take the whole game.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#203 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61423 Posts

@Litchie: Yeah, it deals heavy posture damage. Not that i've actually done it yet.