Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11053 Posts
@kingtito said:
@thatdbfan said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

I know Phil is dancing around the answers, but if the new console flops, and all the game streaming shit fizzles, this is looking like a very real scenario.

How much you hate Xbox makes me laugh, as well as makes me think you've never really owned an Xbox console xD. Seriously, no one who hates Xbox as much as you do would ever buy into it.

Reminds me of el tormented when he makes the claim he owned an Xbox 360, at launch. This from a cow that bashed the 360 to no end blasting every single feature and game. He also claimed how impossible it was to get it at launch yet he was able to purchase one? Hahaha cows are such clowns

Because you're a bunch of dumbasses. Who didn't own a 360 last gen? And that's the point, that was last gen. No one owes them any loyalty to keep buying their fucking consoles into this gen or beyond when they mess up. Only you gluttons for punishment stuck with Xbox One through the bullshit.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

@Pedro: @hrt_rulz01: What's even more sad is people entering a forum called system wars and telling people they shouldn't be fanboys of a system.

There's a limit but... well, to some people it seems.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#53 ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 939 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kingtito said:
@thatdbfan said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

I know Phil is dancing around the answers, but if the new console flops, and all the game streaming shit fizzles, this is looking like a very real scenario.

How much you hate Xbox makes me laugh, as well as makes me think you've never really owned an Xbox console xD. Seriously, no one who hates Xbox as much as you do would ever buy into it.

Reminds me of el tormented when he makes the claim he owned an Xbox 360, at launch. This from a cow that bashed the 360 to no end blasting every single feature and game. He also claimed how impossible it was to get it at launch yet he was able to purchase one? Hahaha cows are such clowns

Because you're a bunch of dumbasses. Who didn't own a 360 last gen? And that's the point, that was last gen. No one owes them any loyalty to keep buying their fucking consoles into this gen or beyond when they mess up. Only you gluttons for punishment stuck with Xbox One through the bullshit.

The point is genius, that you hate Xbox so much that it's hard to believe you ever owned one. Thus, if that's the case, (which it probably is), then you're opinion can't be taken seriously because you're hating a brand you never really bought into.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 ThatDBFan

@kingtito said:
@thatdbfan said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

ikr? I like PS, but some of the cows on here are just...

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 BenjaminBanklin
@thatdbfan said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

The point is genius, that you hate Xbox so much that it's hard to believe you ever owned one. Thus, if that's the case, (which it probably is), then you're opinion can't be taken seriously because you're hating a brand you never really bought into.

That's not how it works. Unlike you, not everyone has chosen to pledge undying fealty to the Xbox brand when it came to this gen. A lot of people hopped off. And I've played plenty of Xbox games this gen due to their being accessible on PC. I doubt I can say the same for you with Playstation games. So stop with the victim bullshit.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

@boxrekt: LMAO I didn't realize making a dumbass, un-thought-provoking post would cause someone like you to have a full meltdown. I guess that's the reason why cows are so fun to make fun of, and here you are creating your own rules in what defines a fanboy. What kind of rules will you make up next?

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
@deeph said:

Dirty xcucks already damage controlling, how sad.

If microsoft starts publishing for playstation will the lemming faction officialy disband?

They should have disbanded once all the games went to PC. They keep fighting a fight they never win, and Microsoft has put them through the wringer. It's hilarious.

Avatar image for deactivated-60cd6c3d31f6d
deactivated-60cd6c3d31f6d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-60cd6c3d31f6d
Member since 2015 • 745 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: Thats only fair, EA has no faction as well so why are xcucks still allowed to participate in system wars? They also only got more agressive and butthurt over the years like you said and the misery on display is astonishing. No one even want to hear what the losers have to say, lol.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kingtito said:
@thatdbfan said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Hahah cows bash every MS product to hell and back then claim you purchased one and we're the dumbasses? LOLOLOL C-L-O-W-N O-F S-Ws

Who didn't own a 360? El tormented. Do you remember how much he bashed the system last gen? Do you really think he owned one the way he talked about it and on launch day no less?

Cows sure seem to have blinding loyalty.

No, it's only you sad pathetic fanboys that suffer. Real gamers enjoy games from all platforms and not just 1 or 2. Each system has something we can benefit off of and ONLY someone such as yourself would say otherwise.

Clowns of SWs for a reason

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

Nobody:

IP_daily:

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ThatDBFan

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@thatdbfan said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

That's not how it works. Unlike you, not everyone has chosen to pledge undying fealty to the Xbox brand when it came to this gen. A lot of people hopped off. And I've played plenty of Xbox games this gen due to their being accessible on PC. I doubt I can say the same for you with Playstation games. So stop with the victim bullshit.

I'm not really an Xbox fanboy. I like PS, and appreciate the Switch. heck, I'm actually planning on getting a PS4 Pro and switch this year if all turns out well. Heck, I've even praised Sony and Nintendo in several of my posts. I actually didn't like the Xbox One at the start of this gen for several reason. The mandatory, always on Kinect, no game disc sharing, always online etc. But they fixed all of that, so I'm cool now.

And you've given no reason to believe you've ever enjoyed Xbox. Only when you're confronted about it. In fact, you've given every reason to think otherwise. Lol

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 ThatDBFan

@jaydan said:

@boxrekt: LMAO I didn't realize making a dumbass, un-thought-provoking post would cause someone like you to have a full meltdown. I guess that's the reason why cows are so fun to make fun of, and here you are creating your own rules in what defines a fanboy. What kind of rules will you make up next?

It's Box... Expecting anything else is pointless.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 ThatDBFan

@deeph said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Thats only fair, EA has no faction as well so why are xcucks still allowed to participate in system wars? They also only got more agressive and butthurt over the years like you said and the misery on display is astonishing. No one even want to hear what the losers have to say, lol.

Simply because you're just too much of a fanboy to listen perhaps?

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ThatDBFan

@deeph said:
@thatdbfan said:
@deeph said:

Simply because you're just too much of a fanboy to listen perhaps?

I dont have a habit to listen to losers.

Yet here you are apparently :).

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#67 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44098 Posts

@deeph: I’m pretty sure that it’s inappropriate to use the term “cucks” here.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 BenjaminBanklin
@kingtito said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Hahah cows bash every MS product to hell and back then claim you purchased one and we're the dumbasses? LOLOLOL C-L-O-W-N O-F S-Ws

Who didn't own a 360? El tormented. Do you remember how much he bashed the system last gen? Do you really think he owned one the way he talked about it and on launch day no less?

No, it's only you sad pathetic fanboys that suffer. Real gamers enjoy games from all platforms and not just 1 or 2. Each system has something we can benefit off of and ONLY someone such as yourself would say otherwise.

Who the hell are you even talking to? No I don't remember what anyone did last gen, I wasn't posting on the forums then. That's your fault for holding all these deep-seated grudges anyway. I went with PS4 this gen for consoles because it was the most obvious choice, especially going further into the lifecycle. I don't owe Sony ANY loyalty, nor any company. They have to earn that shit. I'm not an undying corporate patriot.

I like giving Xbox shit because they asked for it. All the garbage they pulled got me right off the wagon, and watching them constantly trying to right the ship has been a circus. It has the hilarious bonus of pissing the loyalists off when I call it out. So dry your eyes, buckaroo. I wouldn't be quick to call someone fanboy when they see one in the mirror everyday.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10601 Posts

@SecretPolice:

Funny that as it sits right now from GS, MC, and other reviews it's more worth it to watch the ps4's movies than to play MS's games.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#70 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

LOL at people comparing Gears of War and Uncharted?‍♂️

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#71 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69353 Posts
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Awww. Look at him gettin' all scared. You know there's only been one successful Xbox console, right?

Why are you scared?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kingtito said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Who the hell are you even talking to? No I don't remember what anyone did last gen, I wasn't posting on the forums then. That's your fault for holding all these deep-seated grudges anyway. I went with PS4 this gen for consoles because it was the most obvious choice, especially going further into the lifecycle. I don't owe Sony ANY loyalty, nor any company. They have to earn that shit. I'm not an undying corporate patriot.

I like giving Xbox shit because they asked for it. All the garbage they pulled got me right off the wagon, and watching them constantly trying to right the ship has been a circus. It has the hilarious bonus of pissing the loyalists off when I call it out. So dry your eyes, buckaroo. I wouldn't be quick to call someone fanboy when they see one in the mirror everyday.

Well I quoted you cow, so......you.

Yes you do. You don't have to lie to kick it cow. You may not have been posting but you've been a member since 2004 so you were lurking but probably scared to post. Yes, you know.

Yet you bash the X1 like it came over to your house, took a shit but didn't flush the toilet and got your cat pregnant. That doesn't sound like someone that picked 1 particular console because it was the "obvious" choice. The true "obvious" choice for real gamers is to get all the consoles. You chose your console based purely on fanoyism, your hate and vial comments towards the X1 prove this.

Perhaps they did, at the beginning of the gen. Since then they'd done everything they can to reverse their errors. You bash them because they're MS and you, like your fellow bovine friends, live by the cow motto "we don't love our console, we just hate yours".

Trying to "right the ship" is a negative? Haha only in cow land son

You mat continue to be the clown of SWs we know you to be

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts
@thatdbfan said:
@jaydan said:

It's Box... Expecting anything else is pointless.

Oh, I'm well aware of this one. But hey, we're not the ones that set up Boxboy for ownage. ;)

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#74 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Sony doesn't need Gears, they have Inversion xD

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60702 Posts
@subspecies said:

Gears sucks.

That is all.

Be just like Gears 4....AAA on LOCK only to garner a 7.0 A FLOP.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#76  Edited By jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

Gears on Playstation would be stupid and make no sense. The consoles need their own games for a healthy competitive atmosphere in the industry. This better not happen.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#77 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@thatdbfan said:
@kingtito said:
@thatdbfan said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

How are these posts even answers to what he was saying here? Where do you get "I hate Xbox" from that excerpt there?

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By ThatDBFan

@X_CAPCOM_X said:
@thatdbfan said:
@kingtito said:
@thatdbfan said:

How are these posts even answers to what he was saying here? Where do you get "I hate Xbox" from that excerpt there?

It's how he implied it. Plus, if you knew his post history, then yeah. I'll admit, maybe I shouldn't have responded with that, but yeah.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@watercrack445 said:

Nobody:

IP_daily:

Oh poor water, I don't even like gears as stated by me on this site before lol, the crying is all you buddy, i'll be here just

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@scatteh316 said:
@i_p_daily said:

Come on now cows don't want Xbox games as it would mean they will have to play them which means they would have less time to jump on here and defend the PS4 games that don't play because they spend too much time here lol.

You spend just as much time on here as cows do sooooo...........

Oh look an old cow reappears, how's the sessions on the couch going???

@vfighter said:

@scatteh316: IP doesn't play games, he's stated that a few times now. He's just a worthless troll.

I know I have beaten you with every exchange we've had here, but resorting to lies, man that's a new low for you, sad, pathetic & a liar, you just got awarded the SW trifecta award, or as the rest of us like to call it the cow award lol.

@calvincfb said:

It seems more and more.likely that Xbox will have their console and their games will be available everywhere.

I_salty_daily will be on suicide watch.

My favourite in Forza is already on PC and it doesn't bother me as I can still play it. I see you're still s-alt-y over me you poor bugger, I have that effect on cows :)