Phil Spencer constantly congratulating Sony is good and all...

• 83 results
Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

He's a good sport which is always good in my book but it has to rub your fan base the wrong way when the competition is consistently releasing top-tier products whereas you consistently release mediocre products and all you can do is congratulate the opposition.

Your big AAA game got 68 on Metacritic and is getting laughed at by the press. Just saying it can't be a good look.

Come on Phil, give Sony something to praise Microsoft about.

ForThaPlayaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 ForThaPlayaz
Member since 2018 • 12 Posts

Your big budget AAA got 71 on Metacritic?

If you're talking about Sea of Thieves, I just checked metacritic and it's sitting at 68.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

Phil is a stand up fellow, buuut. He spends more time congratulating the competition than actually trying to compete with them. Where's the EXCLUSIVE games, man? When the chips are down, all you can do is, say congratulations to the other winner.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44153 Posts

I can’t say that I’m really that bothered by it myself. I think that Phil is a pretty cool guy and I’m quite happy with what Microsoft are currently doing. I’ve been very satisfied with many of their offerings such as Halo 5, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, Forza Motorsport 7, and Cuphead. I also love how they have been doing the whole backwards compatibility thing. As for future stuff I’m pretty confident that they have some really good stuff coming down the line. There’s been some cool sounding rumours on some of their studios working on some games and I’m sure that they’ll have some other great games like Halo 6, Gears of War 5, and Forza Horizon 4.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@Archangel3371: you’re quite satisfied with the formulaic churning out of halo, gears, forza?? LOL.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44153 Posts

@pdogg93: I’m satisfied with good games.

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

The pressure is on him for E3.

Not sure if he'll deliver the goods or not. If the past is any indication, I'd say not.

Hope I'm wrong though, as I use my X1X as my main console now, so hopefully Phil gives me reason to keep it as such.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Phil is a class act, I think we can all agree that. If only lems on here were as gracious as he is about losing and weren't such sore losers, SW would be a better place.

He needs to step it up though. Here's hoping he can deliver some stellar games this E3.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

I think it is cool when the competition acknowledges the other team doing well. Shows what kind of person you are.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

Change takes time... I'm confident Phil knows what he's doing. He knows and has said that they need to up their game in the content department. But you can't build teams and games overnight. It takes years.

And good on him for congratulating Sony. Phil is a gamer at heart and wants a healthy industry.

BIack_Goku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BIack_Goku
Member since 2016 • 724 Posts

Lems could learn from Phil. Taking Ls like a champ all gen long.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

What you cows and hermits fail to understand for more than a decade now is that the xbox platform isn't about these type of games sony offers. It's for a reason they call xbox the bro station. If it's not a multiplayer game it's not all that interesting for the average xbox gamer.

Sure anyone likes the occassional single player experiences but I doubt this is the reason why most xbox users stayed with xbox. Not to mention most of sony titles are games that are filled with cutscenes.

I also don't understand why @Juub1990 makes every other day a new thread trying to target the xbox, apparently the xboxone x really rustled his jimmies

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Juub1990

@commander nice strawman there. Carry on please.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

Whatever happened to the rumor that Microsoft was making a new Battletoads? That would be epic.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 commander

@Juub1990 said:

you will never get it, phil spencer does exactly what xbox users want, its only a little late, they should have released a monster xboxone

the succes from the xbox comes mainly from the multiplayer platform and the splendid price/performance of the xbox 360. The exclusives were never the key features for the xbox platform or it is your talking about the very first one, then was halo a thing, but people also mainly bought it because it was a much more powerfull system than the ps2.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@commander said:

What you cows and hermits fail to understand for more than a decade now is that the xbox platform isn't about these type of games sony offers. It's for a reason they call xbox the bro station. If it's not a multiplayer game it's not all that interesting for the average xbox gamer.

Sure anyone likes the occassional single player experiences but I doubt this is the reason why most xbox users stayed with xbox. Not to mention most of sony titles are games that are filled with cutscenes.

I also don't understand why @Juub1990 makes every other day a new thread trying to target the xbox, apparently the xboxone x really rustled his jimmies

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Juub1990
@commander said:

you will never get it, phil spencer does exactly what xbox users want, its only a little late, they should have released a monster xboxone

the succes from the xbox comes mainly from the multiplayer platform and the splendid price/performance of the xbox 360. The exclusives were never the key features for the xbox platform or it is your talking about the very first one, then was halo a thing, but people also mainly bought it because it was a much more powerfull system than the ps2.

Right...Halo, Gears of War, Forza were not key to the success of the Xbox 360. Got any more bullshit to spew or are you done?

SeaofSalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SeaofSalt
Member since 2018 • 111 Posts

He seems like a genuine guy and all but I don't feel like he's the right person for the job. Xbox needs some savagery at the helm, someone with a better sense for investment and eye for good IP's to pursue. I still enjoy a lot of the games that come from them, they're unique and can't be had on any other console but at the same time I'm well aware they're not of the caliber provided elsewhere.

I hope he can do better but I lack confidence in him.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pdogg93

@Juub1990: Jesus man the way lems spin their nonsense is beyond gross. Phil Spencer has been involved with the Xbox direction looooooong before he became the boss. Xbox just doesn’t have what it takes to deliver truly polished, fresh new AAA exclusives. Sorry, but they haven’t delivered since mid 360 gen

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By commander

@Juub1990 said:
@commander said:

Right...Halo, Gears of War, Forza were not key to the success of the Xbox 360. Got any more bullshit to spew or are you done?

That' s just the proof that you don't understand it. Xbox was never a console a la sega and nintendo, playstation is like that but not xbox.

Xbox is the pc dude console, it has grown like that, and sure there were some nice exclusives, but that didn't make the system, the price/performance and the multiplayer platform made the system.

Before 2005 the pc/console landscape was totally different, no self respecting graphics whore had a console. Consoles were for people that didn't understand pc's, for couch co op games, not for 3d shooters and the like.

Avatar image for eyeboonseyebrow
EyeBoonsEyebrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 EyeBoonsEyebrow
Member since 2018 • 280 Posts

Leave Phil alone. He's just the Omega of the wolf pack and is used to getting beat down into submission. He's a nice guy though

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Juub1990
@commander said:

That' s just the proof that you don't understand it. Xbox was never a console a la sega and nintendo, playstation is like that but not xbox.

Xbox is the pc dude console, it has grown like that, and sure there were some nice exclusives, but that didn't make the system, the price/performance and the multiplayer platform made the system.

Before 2005 the pc/console landscape was totally different, no self respecting graphics whore had a console.

Holy shit you're in full damage-control mode. Microsoft has ATTEMPTED to deliver high-quality "exclusives" but miserably failed. Quantum Break, Ryse: Son of Rome, ReCore, Sunset Overdrive(which apparently is decent) are just a few that come to mind. Now you're saying they've never been about exclusives which is complete bullshit. Last gen, the Halo and Gears of War series alone sold in excess of 30 million copies. Hell, I think Halo 3 alone sold more than any Playstation exclusives to this day yet you're gonna argue they weren't key to its success and were merely "nice exclusives" lol what a farce.

Before 2005 the pc/console landscape was totally different, no self respecting graphics whore had a console.

Microsoft TRIED and FAILED. You're here saying "lol they didn't try bro".

Pathetic.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 commander

@Juub1990: even your comment about sea of thieves just show how ridiculous your view on the xbox platform is. You talk about aaa games, while most of us bought a gamepass for a couple of bucks, played it for while and moved, moved on to all the other titles in the gamepass and after that went on with our business, which for a lot of people atm is fortnite and far cry 5.

Sure playstation owners can play those games too but there's enough to do at the moment, which wasn't the case the first years of this gen and then xbox kept things interesting with timed exclusives . I had a playstation for a couple of months in 2016 and I sold it, the boringness is beyond on that system,

It's all well and good if you're an occasional gamer but that's not going to keep me interested.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Juub1990
@commander said:

@Juub1990: even your comment about sea of thieves just show how ridiculous your view on the xbox platform is. You talk about aaa games, while most of us bought a gamepass for a couple of bucks, played it for while and moved, moved on to all the other titles in the gamepass and after that went on with our business, which for a lot of people atm is fortnite and far cry 5.

Sure playstation owners can play those games too but there's enough to do at the moment, which wasn't the case the first years of this gen and then xbox kept things interesting with timed exclusives . I had a playstation for a couple of months in 2016 and I sold it, the boringness is beyond on that system,

It's all well and good if you're an occasional gamer but that's not going to keep me interested.

Lol at the damage control.

>Mentions certified flop in Sea of Thieves

>Mentions multiplats

>Takes jab at Sony's top-tier exclusives.

Like I said. Freakin' pathetic.

Also I'm happy about Game Pass. I took the 14 days trial. Played Sea of Thieves for 1hr and realized it was barebones and garbage. Dropped it. I'm only mad because I wasted my trial for that garbage game. Should have waited for Crackdown 3. Maybe it'll be halfway decent.

SeaofSalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SeaofSalt

@Juub1990 said:
@commander said:

>Mentions multiplats

Also I'm happy about Game Pass. I took the 14 days trial. Played Sea of Thieves for 1hr and realized it was barebones and garbage. Dropped it. I'm only mad because I wasted my trial for that garbage game. Should have waited for Crackdown 3. Maybe it'll be halfway decent.

Regardless of this little conversation you're having that I absolutely don't care about. If you only played for an hour you couldn't have really of done anything to justify it as being barebones or garbage because you wouldn't of had the time to actually do anything. That's enough time to somewhat get familiar with the mechanics of sailing and then possibly exploring a single island. I'm sorry but if you're going to lambaste something it should be from a quantifiable position, 1 hour of "play" if you can even call it that is not. You would need at least 5-10 hours to actually give a proper opinion on the mechanical aspects, meta game, content and emergent experiences on offer in this game.

"1hr" is not sufficient to result in any type of informed or valuable opinion.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Juub1990
@seaofsalt said:

Regardless of this little conversation you're having that I absolutely don't care about. If you only played for an hour you couldn't have really of done anything to justify it as being barebones or garbage because you wouldn't of had the time to actually do anything. That's enough time to somewhat get familiar with the mechanics of sailing and then possibly exploring a single island. I'm sorry but if you're going to lambaste something it should be from a quantifiable position, 1 hour of "play" if you can even call it that is not. You would need at least 5-10 hours to actually give a proper opinion on the mechanical aspects, meta game, content and emergent experiences on offer in this game.

Don't know how long I played but it was long enough to conclude it was garbage and barebones and that was BEFORE the reviews came in. Review came out and surprise, many had the exact same complaints I did. Crazy huh?

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By commander

@Juub1990 said:
@commander said:

Holy shit you're in full damage-control mode. Microsoft has ATTEMPTED to deliver high-quality "exclusives" but miserably failed. Quantum Break, Ryse: Son of Rome, ReCore, Sunset Overdrive(which apparently is decent) are just a few that come to mind. Now you're saying they've never been about exclusives which is complete bullshit. Last gen, the Halo and Gears of War series alone sold in excess of 30 million copies. Hell, I think Halo 3 alone sold more than any Playstation exclusives to this day yet you're gonna argue they weren't key to its success and were merely "nice exclusives" lol what a farce.

Microsoft TRIED and FAILED. You're here saying "lol they didn't try bro".

Pathetic.

why would I be in damage control mode, I couldn't care less about these type of games.

Sunset overdrive isn't decent , not if you're older than 12. recore was never priced as a full aaa game. Ryse was a launch exclusive, and pretty much a graphical showcase of the new gen. The average xbox gamer never cared for quantum break, it might have well been a playstation title.

It's not like the first years of this gen the playstation was such a funhouse, it was called the bloobornestation for a reason and in the meantime xbox catered their public with games like world of tanks, magic duels , elite dangerous and smite. Yeah sure no fancy cutscenes but those games have been played to death on the xbox.

and again, the xbox exclusives didn't make the platform, this wasn't like this gen were you have to look for creativity in every nook and cranny. Masterpieces were delivered at a steady pace, games like bioshock, oblivion, assassins creed and dead space.

Tons of games were completely reinvigorated by the new hardware as well, and it's that hardware and the multiplayer platform that made the xbox so successfull, not the exclusives. That was just the icing on the cake.

SeaofSalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SeaofSalt

@Juub1990 said:
@seaofsalt said:

Don't know how long I played but it was long enough to conclude it was garbage and barebones and that was BEFORE the reviews came in. Review came out and surprise, many had the exact same complaints I did. Crazy huh?

Take a screen shot of your achievements, it should look like this. We can figure out exactly what you did or did not experience in the game in about 5 seconds.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By commander

@Juub1990 said:
@commander said:

>Mentions multiplats

but that's because you expected way too much from this game, this was an arcade game from the get go, the graphics are pretty much a dead giveaway. It just got hyped by fans that were playing alphas and betas.

Even if you considered paying full price for the game you were cheaper off buying the gamepass first and then buying it because you got a discount. Heck what are complaining about, that you waisted your free trial? there are other games on the gamepass too.

and I did mention multiplats, multiplats that weren't there in the beginning of this gen at least now there is some content, but when this gen was still game starved, there was at least something to play on the xbox.

What was there on the playstation before horizon zero dawn, 8 hours of uncharted? what a time to be a gamer lmao.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
deactivated-5d1e44cf96229

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
Member since 2015 • 2814 Posts

I don't think that the way that he acts towards the competition is good. There are some things that I like about Phil, but I think that he needs to stop being so friendly and show more ruthless aggression. When companies are ruthless in competing with each other, it tends to raise the quality of their entire industry and us consumers then reap the benefits of their competition.

I think that poor Phil is just too much of a nice guy for this job. We need somebody with more ruthless aggression.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Sony better congratulate MS when Halo 6 is released because I have a feeling it is going to be the Best Halo Ever from 343i.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By commander

@storm_of_swords said:

I don't think that the way that he acts towards the competition is good. There are some things that I like about Phil, but I think that he needs to stop being so friendly and show more ruthless aggression. When companies are ruthless in competing with each other, it tends to raise the quality of their entire industry and us consumers then reap the benefits of their competition.

It think the xbox one x is pretty ruthless, if they manage to install bitcoin miners on it, the xboxone x will become hard to find.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#33 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69451 Posts

When gamers are detached from reality they look at actions like this as shocking and noteworthy of discussion. These are signs of taking the SW too seriously to the point where you believe its a reflection of the real world.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Juub1990
@seaofsalt said:

Take a screen shot of your achievements, it should look like this. We can figure out exactly what you did or did not experience in the game in about 5 seconds.

I'm not overly familiar with the Xbox app so I went to the Xbox Live website and took a screenshot. I play on PC.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By commander

@seaofsalt said:
@Juub1990 said:

>Mentions multiplats

Well I didn't play it much longer either, and I don't see many people playing it anymore as well. Some are into it, but not many. It was interesting when they announced it, now we're three years later, things have changed for many.

But I can understand people loving this game, I'm sure you will have epic battles with people pushing and exploiting the game mechanics, and then mocking the opponnent when they sink their ships, but it's not my forte.

For 5 bucks I'm not complaining, I installed a bunch of other titles that I had some fun with from the gamepass, and the day after tomorrow ac syndicate is free.

SeaofSalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SeaofSalt

@Pedro said:

When gamers are detached from reality they look at actions like this as shocking and noteworthy of discussion. These are signs of taking the SW too seriously to the point where you believe its a reflection of the real world.

I agree, there's nothing wrong with internally weighing these things but externally making it a point of note or a big deal is a sign of negative attachment.

SeaofSalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SeaofSalt

@Juub1990 said:
@seaofsalt said:

I'm not overly familiar with the Xbox app so I went to the Xbox Live website and took a screenshot. I play on PC.

To get that many achievement you would have to of put in over a dozen hours and specifically sought things out, this isn't lining up.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Juub1990
@seaofsalt said:

To get that many achievement you would have to of put in over a dozen hours and specifically sought things out, this isn't lining up.

I put nowhere near a dozen of hours. Can't remember how many I put. A couple at most(maybe 3-4?). I sailed with a full crew and chose a Galleon as my starting ship. We were a large group(can't remember how many) and the achievements came pretty quickly. Don't remember which ones I got though.

ForThaPlayaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ForThaPlayaz

@hrt_rulz01 said:

Change takes time...

It's been 5 years. In a year and a half we'll be looking at a new generation

SeaofSalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SeaofSalt

@Juub1990 said:
@seaofsalt said:

I put nowhere near a dozen of hours. Can't remember how many I put. A couple at most(maybe 3-4?). I sailed with a full crew and chose a Galleon as my starting ship. We were a large group(can't remember how many) and the achievements came pretty quickly. Don't remember which ones I got though.

If you go to the Xbox App and click on Sea of Thieves you'll see an Achievement header, if you click that it brings up the breakdown. I've put like 60 hours into the game, at least and you have more achievements than me. I know the first few come on quick but they taper off sharply so it seems odd.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#41 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Pff who needs good games when xbox has PUGB!! Bruh doing the same thing over and over again so fun! Xbox all day everyday!

O forgot backwards compatibility! Playing last gen games like omg!

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@seaofsalt said:
@Juub1990 said:
@seaofsalt said:

If you go to the Xbox App and click on Sea of Thieves you'll see an Achievement header, if you click that it brings up the breakdown. I've put like 60 hours into the game, at least and you have more achievements than me. I know the first few come on quick but they taper off sharply so it seems odd.

That's a clever name. You do know that the Seas are made out of saltwater right?

ForThaPlayaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ForThaPlayaz

@commander said:

Who said it had to be single player?

So where is the triple A multiplayer Halo or Gears type experience for xbox this generation?

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11084 Posts

@commander said:
@Juub1990 said:

This is exactly the kind of damage control that everyone talks about when it comes to Xbox gamers. People who argue against having games because they think it's Daddy Spencer's great wisdom that they don't have any, and defend the bullshit they get. You think MS came into this gen wanting to give their first-party games away behind a $10 subscription service? Or wanting to put them on PC? Xbox gamers aren't demanding better, so they cancel the releases they have, and half-ass the rest. And talk you into buying a more expensive version the current console instead of giving you games.

You're making excuses for other Xbox gamers' buying habits, when the truth is, so much of the product hasn't been worth buying lately. I seriously doubt they're are Xbox gamers that don't want a GoW-calibur game to play for their platform. Or even a great AAA SP game, or one with a good SP campaign. The last decent release they saw of that nature was, what, Gears 4? 360 started out with great exclusives, so much so, MS is trying to get you to play them again because they don't have any new content to give you.

Demand better!

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Juub1990
@seaofsalt said:

I do share the account with my older brother but I don't think he's played it. I can't figure out where to find hrs played though.

JtoThaMtoThaP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 JtoThaMtoThaP
Member since 2016 • 1016 Posts

Yeah I'm sick of his nice guy great job Sony for making great exclusives BS.....make some great exclusives yourself and give yourself some congrats.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By commander

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@commander said:
@Juub1990 said:

This is exactly the kind of damage control that everyone talks about when it comes to Xbox gamers. People who argue against having games because they think it's Daddy Spencer's great wisdom that they don't have any, and defend the bullshit they get. You think MS came into this gen wanting to give their first-party games away behind a $10 subscription service? Or wanting to put them on PC? Xbox gamers aren't demanding better, so they cancel the releases they have, and half-ass the rest. And talk you into buying a more expensive version the current console instead of giving you games.

You're making excuses for other Xbox gamers' buying habits, when the truth is, so much of the product hasn't been worth buying lately. I seriously doubt they're are Xbox gamers that don't want a GoW-calibur game to play for their platform. Or even a great AAA SP game, or one with a good SP campaign. The last decent release they saw of that nature was, what, Gears 4? 360 started out with great exclusives, so much so, MS is trying to get you to play them again because they don't have any new content to give you.

Demand better!

demand what better? I got exactly what I wanted from the xboxone. While people are whining here about god of war and spiderman, most people on the xbox are playing fortnite and battlegrounds. No one on the xbox is talking about these type of games because no one cares.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 pdogg93

@xhawk27: I’m pretty sure anything Xbox releases will satisfy your mediocre taste man. Sony will pay respects when they are due.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

I like Phil. Will Xbox ever get exclusives? No, I highly doubt it since they're unified around PC and legit everything 1st party from them will also be on PC, not sure why people keep expecting or hoping "exclusives" will land unless we're talking about "console exclusives". And I for one am glad since I can pick up the next Forza on PC.

Also, some of you hardcore cow fangirls need to the shut the hell up and not act like cows do no wrong.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#50 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

The only way he has a real shot at correcting the ship is when they make an Xbox Two that he can claim was his vision from the start. The thing is, if they don't start pumping out exclusives now, gamers will not have a lot of faith in the brand outside the die-hard brand loyalists.