People continue to leave Sony as fast as possible.

• 90 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@Heil68: I think I throw up in my mouth a little every time you post. No one person should be able to spew the amount of cheese that you do. And you almost have 40,000 posts! Incredible/sickening!

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

#Dealwithit

#AdamOrth

Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Cubs360
Member since 2006 • 3771 Posts

@mems_1224: watch, this guy went to microsoft to work on KI.

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54  Edited By outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4223 Posts

Eh, we need to consolidate consoles. Way too many on the market....

glimpus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#55  Edited By glimpus
Member since 2004 • 2306 Posts

Sony's in big time fiscal trouble, peeps. Nintendo and MS aren't.

Why u mad?

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Lemmings need five different topics about the same thing so they can distract themselves from the fact the Xbone is failing hard. GG guys.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@blackace said:

I work for a Top 5 technology company. lol!! I have since 1995. So yes, I'm in the REAL world as you put it. Sorry, but 8000+ people don't leave from big companies like this unless there's a problem or another company is buying them. lol!! That's the real world.

****************************************************************************************************************

@mems_1224 said:

Yet when Mattrick left it was a huge deal, when the chick from 343 went to ND it was a massive deal here. I didn't see you defending MS then like you always defend Sony.

Well, there an easy answer for that. He's a biased troll. lol!! Mattrick leaving was a big deal because no one knew. Same with Jack Tretton at Sony. It just came out of the blue. The girl leaving 343 wasn't a big deal. Neither was Ballmer leaving, because he was suppose to have left a long time ago. He was just waiting for someone to take his place really. The 8000+ employees laid off at Sony was a little shocking however. Yeah, we knew they were restructuring, but wow.

Straw man. I said nothing about Mattrick etc leaving. Nothing. Desperate are you? And if you really worked for a big company....you would see people leave for various reasons. Since you don't see that happening...I'm calling BS. What do you have? A paper route?

D4RKL1NG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 D4RKL1NG
Member since 2012 • 290 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@mems_1224: How are you biased? , lmao. Anyone seeing your posting history knows not to take you seriously. You're a joke on these boards.

They say stupid people doesn't know that they're stupid. :(

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@mems_1224: Lol nice try getting the spot lights out of MS's face, but Emmanuel, as you see it doesn't work.

Xbone is still in last place and will stay there.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#60 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

@lostrib said:

Haven't multiple executives left MS?

agreed and what Microsoft hires Nokia CEO :S a company which had to be bailed out by Microsoft, the main guy at Microsoft press conferences Don Mattrick goes and leaves for Zynga, Xbox brand is thrown away and put with the entertainment section, so the CEO controls a group of things, I mean lets face it Microsoft don't really want to be in the gaming aspect anymore there aiming for a more entertainment aspect, I mean they go out and buy Rare, then get another company to make Killer Instinct, then that company goes off with another company, and Rare who are a great company end up making crappy kinect games, which are nothing but gimmicks, I mean every company fires and hires people all the time it's how business works.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

@Heil68: I think I throw up in my mouth a little every time you post. No one person should be able to spew the amount of cheese that you do. And you almost have 40,000 posts! Incredible/sickening!

When you post with an open heart and honestly and fight for truth, justice and freedom you'll have your distractors. I happily carry that cross.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

I don't remember the Xbots posting this stuff when Bungie left Microsoft, everybody left Rare, Cliffy B left Gears and Molyneux left Lionhead. Oh yea. And didnt some chick just leave 343i to work for Naughty Dog?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@Heil68 said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

When you post with an open heart and honestly and fight for truth, justice and freedom you'll have your distractors. I happily carry that cross.

Here is a quote from you in another thread. "PS4 has more games and has released an actual retail exclusive since launch, Xbone? Nope."

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/drive-club-sees-nothing-but-trouble-lately-31170629/

Are Forza 5, Ryse, Dead Rising 3 not retail exclusives released since launch? "Honestly" and "Truth" huh? Keep up the good fight!

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

@GoldenElementXL:

And Forza 5 is the only first party game. This is definitely not the Microsoft I used to know. They used to have great studios making great games. Why do that though when this third party crap is easy to secure? Ryse sucks and Dead Rising 3 is just Dead Rising 2 with more zombies. Since when has Dead Rising ever been important?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Heil68

@GoldenElementXL said:

@Heil68 said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

Here is a quote from you in another thread. "PS4 has more games and has released an actual retail exclusive since launch, Xbone? Nope."

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/drive-club-sees-nothing-but-trouble-lately-31170629/

Are Forza 5, Ryse, Dead Rising 3 not retail exclusives released since launch? "Honestly" and "Truth" huh? Keep up the good fight!

What retail exclusive game has released since launch for the Xbone? I'd like to know, I may actually buy it.

The games you listed were ALL launch titles.

#truthprevails #legendary

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#66 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

I'll quote what someone quoted on the link

"So a fighting game expert leaves a studio where they are not making a fighting game. Just making sure I have this down."

A guy that worked for sony for two years was a heavy hitter all of a sudden? LOL

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

More employees dropping like flys, next is game cancelations.

Avatar image for deactivated-5851fca92f6f5
deactivated-5851fca92f6f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-5851fca92f6f5
Member since 2010 • 100 Posts

I remember when fanboys (that includes you mems don't kid yourself) used to argue why their console was better based on what games they had and the controller they used, but now you're using people leaving game studios as ammunition now? Kinda pathetic if you ask me.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#69 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#70 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

People are probably all jumping ship to make free to play indie / social network games, to make buttloads off of ad revenues.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@Heil68: Ah launch games don't count. Got it.

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts

@GoldenElementXL: to be fair in the quote you used it said since launch. The games you listed are launch titles.

On topic it does seem odd

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Heil68

@GoldenElementXL said:

Sure they count. Never said they didn't. My logic is infallible and I only post facts, My original statement stands.

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

In terms of people who worked directly on the consoles... this isn;t out of the ordinary.. I don't expect a gaming community to know or understand this but once a project is completed and shipped out it's very common for the heads of that project to move on and look for their next project.. For some reason the gaming community takes this as a particular system sucking...lol sigh.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#75  Edited By XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

didnt a whole bunch of execs just leave Microsoft?

someones still salty the xbone is getting trashed by the ps4. B-)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deactivated-583e460ca986b

@Heil68 said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

Sure they count. Never said they didn't. My logic is infallible and I only post facts, My original statement stands.

Sorry I wasn't being sarcastic. I can see how it seems that way. I didn't read your post close enough. My bad.

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

@EtherealMachine: "I remember when fanboys (that includes you mems don't kid yourself) used to argue why their console was better based on what games they had and the controller they used, but now you're using people leaving game studios as ammunition now? Kinda pathetic if you ask me"

If anything warrants a slow clap, it's this post.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

only @sony people leave jobs never @MS noooooo ofcourse not

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

only @sony people leave jobs never @MS noooooo ofcourse not

lol DC

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#80  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@lostrib said:

Only surprise exec who left was Don Mattrick. Ballmer was already scheduled to leave many months ago. He just stay until a replacement was found for him. I think a couple developers left as well. No where close to the 13 people who have already left Sony's stables.

@LJS9502_basic said:

@blackace said:

I work for a Top 5 technology company. lol!! I have since 1995. So yes, I'm in the REAL world as you put it. Sorry, but 8000+ people don't leave from big companies like this unless there's a problem or another company is buying them. lol!! That's the real world.

****************************************************************************************************************

@mems_1224 said:

Yet when Mattrick left it was a huge deal, when the chick from 343 went to ND it was a massive deal here. I didn't see you defending MS then like you always defend Sony.

Well, there an easy answer for that. He's a biased troll. lol!! Mattrick leaving was a big deal because no one knew. Same with Jack Tretton at Sony. It just came out of the blue. The girl leaving 343 wasn't a big deal. Neither was Ballmer leaving, because he was suppose to have left a long time ago. He was just waiting for someone to take his place really. The 8000+ employees laid off at Sony was a little shocking however. Yeah, we knew they were restructuring, but wow.

Straw man. I said nothing about Mattrick etc leaving. Nothing. Desperate are you? And if you really worked for a big company....you would see people leave for various reasons. Since you don't see that happening...I'm calling BS. What do you have? A paper route?

I'm never desperate. Just stating the facts. My company's stock is currently at 191.81 right now and rising. Let's see if you can find it. I own a lot of this stock. Hehehe..

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

He is a great poster who always beings the facts, I can understand why lemmings hate him.

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

Never stop doing you man.

Live, love learn. We appreciate your service as a true gamer.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@blackace:

Right. Because we should believe everything on the internet. el oh el....

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@blackace said:

@lostrib said:

Only surprise exec who left was Don Mattrick. Ballmer was already scheduled to leave many months ago. He just stay until a replacement was found for him. I think a couple developers left as well. No where close to the 13 people who have already left Sony's stables.

@LJS9502_basic said:

@blackace said:

@mems_1224 said:

I'm never desperate. Just stating the facts. My company's stock is currently at 191.81 right now and rising. Let's see if you can find it. I own a lot of this stock. Hehehe..

funny how dumb people always brag on the internet about having money or being doctors/lawyers or something like that, and when reality strikes, they live in their moms basement or something. But whatever you say champ.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d307c5efcda
deactivated-57d307c5efcda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#85 deactivated-57d307c5efcda
Member since 2009 • 1302 Posts

This is what you guys don't seem to see. Before all this mass media coverage of people leaving their jobs for another, it still happened. You just didn't know about it because it wasn't publicized all over the internet. People quit and find new jobs all the time, maybe they needed to relocate to another area, maybe they were just tired of working on the style of games the studio produced and have ideas for other genres.

This really means nothing, and like I said before, this happens all the time, it was just in the past the public didn't know about it.

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

@ryangcnx-2:

Prepare to have ignorance and fanboy vomit thrown your way.

XboxDone74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 XboxDone74
Member since 2013 • 2116 Posts

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/03/27/after-the-layoffs-sony-is-now-working-on-hiring-again-insider-explains-what-happened/

A lot of drama queening going on in this thread.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts

Now if only Microsoft had any worth while gaming studios they might have been able to gain the advantage form this.

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#89 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

Lol lems getting owned in his own thread "how am I biased" LOL.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@xboxdone74 said:

didnt a whole bunch of execs just leave Microsoft?

someones still salty the xbone is getting trashed by the ps4. B-)

And cows were making threads about those departures. Tit for tat?

LanceX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 LanceX2
Member since 2014 • 312 Posts

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/27/uncharted-4-game-director-justin-richmond-leaves-naughty-dog

ouch