PCmag.com: Xbox One Is the New Standard That Future Consoles Should Imitate

#51 Edited by SaltSlasher (529 posts) -

@Pedro said:
@ermacness said:

@saltslasher:

And where did I say that xbox is going anywhere? All I was saying is that you can't say that "console sales are a thing of the past" because your favored brand is losing in that avenue. It comes off as nothing more than damage controlling. I know that the xbox family is here to stay, but that doesn't mean that the basis changes because MS says so. Ask yourself this: If the x1 was winning the console war, would they be doing this exact tatic?

If MS was winning we would have a regressive Xbox brand. Xbox One failed start was a great mishap that benefited gamers because it force the company to do what they should have done from the inception of the Xbox.

So you admit Sony are bastards, and regressed gaming. I mean, if you auto assume Xbox would be bastards if they didn't have a mishap, then its safe to assume since Sony didn't have same mishaps as Xbox, their entire policy and shit is fucking lame AF.

I agree with you in sense that had Xbox been profitable, Mattrick might still be in charge and Phil running 1st party would still have to jump through hoops with Windows team, and etc.

EXCEPT, Satya would have become leader anyways, and Phil is still Phil. This future would have came either way. And PoS people that were running Xbox wouldn't have lasted even if successful.

Censoring games, telling devs to **** off, lacking crossplay, shitty practices like not refunding money, ripping off Nintendo with subpar quality products, and etc. The only thing Sony done all gen was make a few exclusives and people fucking pray at their feet like PS4 is remotely as cool as Xbox.

#52 Posted by ermacness (7953 posts) -

@xhawk27:

Comparing this scenario with apples mishap just shows that your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
#53 Posted by Blackhairedhero (2343 posts) -

Neither Sony nor Nintendo should try anything like play anywhere unless it involves their hardware.

#54 Edited by Pedro (32033 posts) -

@saltslasher said:
@Pedro said:
@ermacness said:

@saltslasher:

And where did I say that xbox is going anywhere? All I was saying is that you can't say that "console sales are a thing of the past" because your favored brand is losing in that avenue. It comes off as nothing more than damage controlling. I know that the xbox family is here to stay, but that doesn't mean that the basis changes because MS says so. Ask yourself this: If the x1 was winning the console war, would they be doing this exact tatic?

If MS was winning we would have a regressive Xbox brand. Xbox One failed start was a great mishap that benefited gamers because it force the company to do what they should have done from the inception of the Xbox.

So you admit Sony are bastards, and regressed gaming. I mean, if you auto assume Xbox would be bastards if they didn't have a mishap, then its safe to assume since Sony didn't have same mishaps as Xbox, their entire policy and shit is fucking lame AF.

I agree with you in sense that had Xbox been profitable, Mattrick might still be in charge and Phil running 1st party would still have to jump through hoops with Windows team, and etc.

EXCEPT, Satya would have become leader anyways, and Phil is still Phil. This future would have came either way. And PoS people that were running Xbox wouldn't have lasted even if successful.

Censoring games, telling devs to **** off, lacking crossplay, shitty practices like not refunding money, ripping off Nintendo with subpar quality products, and etc. The only thing Sony done all gen was make a few exclusives and people fucking pray at their feet like PS4 is remotely as cool as Xbox.

Hold your horse there buddy. I said absolutely nothing about Sony. If you want to hate on Sony don't pull me into your hate train. I was specifically and only referring to MS.

#55 Posted by VFighter (4036 posts) -

@i_p_daily: What alts? I mean other then Quads, which is as pathetic an alt as you are a typical worthless poster.

#56 Edited by hrt_rulz01 (17940 posts) -
@Pedro said:

The bombardment of positive news on the Xbox has Sony fannies in perpetual damage control. The stress is real and it shows everytime.

Lol, it's so obvious.

@the-a-baum said:

You cows have been in the Console wars too long. Things are changing. The old ways of counting success are changing. MS gaming banked 10 Billion last year vs Sony's 12 (Or something close)

Hardware is not going to be end all be all anymore.

Yep, exactly.

The last major advantage PS has over Xbox is the 1st party studio output... but once MS's new studios start pumping out games on a regular basis, that'll be it really. Xbox is arguably better in pretty much every other way, and as the article says, will be the complete package as it offers better services. Cows can argue this all they want, but they know it's true.

#57 Posted by I_P_Daily (9468 posts) -

@vfighter said:

@i_p_daily: What alts? I mean other then Quads, which is as pathetic an alt as you are a typical worthless poster.

Quacks, recloud, zappart, tgb89 or what ever his name is, there are others.

You know what a worthless poster really looks like? look in the mirror as all you do is bitch about others. You pick a comment and then proceed piss & moan about the user, you could avoid these people, but no you need to post.

That's a worthless poster congrats (slow clap)

#58 Posted by Zappat (1207 posts) -

@the-a-baum said:

You cows have been in the Console wars too long. Things are changing. The old ways of counting success are changing. MS gaming banked 10 Billion last year vs Sony's 12 (Or something close)

Sony did 17 billion actually

#59 Posted by Zappat (1207 posts) -

@saltslasher said:

The only thing Sony done all gen was make a few exclusives and people fucking pray at their feet like PS4 is remotely as cool as Xbox.

You heard it here folks, lemmings think making games is not cool. It's all about more features than games. Lol pathetic lemmings if it were for them gaming would be not about games at all.

#60 Posted by The-A-Baum (1009 posts) -

@zappat said:
@the-a-baum said:

Sony did 17 billion actually

Thank you.

I am glad they are all doing well.

#61 Posted by qx0d (137 posts) -

They are right. Xbox One X is the most powerful console.

The issue is the games out for it. There aren't that many Xbox One games worth your while.

PS4 has a lot of great games, although it is less powerful.

Xbox One is a good example of gameplay being what matters, and not graphics.

#62 Posted by I_P_Daily (9468 posts) -

@qx0d said:

They are right. Xbox One X is the most powerful console.

The issue is the games out for it. There aren't that many Xbox One games worth your while.

PS4 has a lot of great games, although it is less powerful.

Xbox One is a good example of gameplay being what matters, and not graphics.

And yet they share around 90%+ of the same library.

#63 Edited by babyjoker1221 (1255 posts) -

Agreed

PS4 is the best selling console this gen.

XB1is the best console this gen.

I'd rather play on the better console vs the one that just sold better.

#64 Edited by getyeryayasout (11903 posts) -

I'm thoroughly enjoying my X1X, even more than I thought I would. Games run great, look great, sound amazing (Dolby Atmos + headphones is amazing), and load quickly.

Couple that with the value of Game Pass, and well, you've got one happy camper.

#65 Posted by scatteh316 (9952 posts) -

In other words.... "Please be like Microsoft and let us have your exclusives"

Beggars gonna beg....

#66 Posted by Zappat (1207 posts) -

It's sort of amazing how lemmings have managed to convince themselves that MS is winning even though it is faltering sales-wise, they have shit for exclusives and the Switch is about to catch up in sales with it even though it has been half the time in the market lol. Talk about a delusional narrative, I'm sure this is a good case study for mass delusion.

#67 Edited by scatteh316 (9952 posts) -
@hrt_rulz01 said:

@the-a-baum said:

Yep, exactly.

The last major advantage PS has over Xbox is the 1st party studio output... but once MS's new studios start pumping out games on a regular basis, that'll be it really. Xbox is arguably better in pretty much every other way, and as the article says, will be the complete package as it offers better services. Cows can argue this all they want, but they know it's true.

Correction..... they'll have to start pumping out AAAE games to same quality that Sony's first party does...... which they've not proven they can.

It's no use pumping out games on a regular basis if all you're doing is pumping out shit, they need quality to compete.

People seem to forget that Sony's studio's are WORLD CLASS......... Who pump out hit after hit...

#68 Edited by Zappat (1207 posts) -
@scatteh316 said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@the-a-baum said:

Yep, exactly.

Correction..... they'll have to start pumping our AAAE games to same quality that Sony's first party does...... which they've not proven they can.

It's no use pumping out games on a regular basis if all you're doing is pumping out shit, they need quality to compete.

People seem to forget that Sony's studio's are WORLD CLASS......... Who pump out hit after hit...

Word. All lemmings have had all this gen is basically "what if" scenarios. They live in a fantasy world, not in reality.

#69 Edited by tormentos (27974 posts) -

@Xabiss said:

ROFL more false narratives by you when you say you never say them. HAHAHAHAHA! Proof that this is paid for Microsoft!

Here let me hand you this.

Yes because MS has never EVER pay any one to hype the xbox.

Yeah i guess Brad Wardell on its own tern claimed falsely that "" all xbox one owners would get a GPU twice as fast with DX12"" on a damn MS conference in GDC,even when he knew it would never materialize.

Yeah how about the endless ass kissing and article after article done by Digital Foundry to claim the xbox and PS4 were the same and that MS had some secret shitty sauce inside its shitty weak hardware on 2013?

If you actually believe this sites put its name on the line to do this without any incentive,you are just too damn blind.

Dude how many articles have you see from Digital foundry where it say in the title ""This or That game runs and Play better on PS4"" on the damn title,instead of face off like they use to say when the xbox one X wasn't out.

MS is making a push trying to sell some xbox,they are putting money soundly into advertising you just don't see it.

But then again the xbox one doesn't have its own soul it loss it when its games landed on PC,you don't need an xbox one to play almost all xbox one games.

#70 Posted by Sevenizz (2210 posts) -

What’s funny is almost every major update sony releases, it’s too copy a feature of the Xbox One. It took them what, 3 years to get extra storage added? A feature the X1 has on launch day.

When you think about it, the ps3 is an Xbox and the ps4 is an Xbox 360 - when you add up the launch systems respectively in terms of features.

#71 Edited by scatteh316 (9952 posts) -
@Sevenizz said:

What’s funny is almost every major update sony releases, it’s too copy a feature of the Xbox One. It took them what, 3 years to get extra storage added? A feature the X1 has on launch day.

When you think about it, the ps3 is an Xbox and the ps4 is an Xbox 360 - when you add up the launch systems respectively in terms of features.

And when you think of games....... Xbone is like Sega Saturn...... and PS4 is like PSOne.

#72 Posted by Sevenizz (2210 posts) -

@scatteh316: Well, I chose the Saturn over the ps1 and the X1 over the ps4 and I can assure you you’re a billion times wrong. Do you have any clue what kind out droughts Saturn owners had? We never even got a good Sonic game. It’s no where like that now on the X1. Much better third party support too.

#73 Edited by Zappat (1207 posts) -
@Sevenizz said:

Sony started with a renting service first, MS copied that. Sony had crossplay since last gen, MS copied that. Sony had BC last gen for two generations, it seems now MS copied that although Sony went back. Sony started with VR, MS hasn't copied that. Sony started with not charging online for free games, MS hasn't copied that. What exactly has MS done this gen that Sony copied? Certainly not the lack of games lol.

Ok Sony did copy the installing games on PS4 through PSNow which they didn't have before. But MS has copied Sony even more.

#74 Posted by knight-k (2160 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:
@Shewgenja said:
@i_p_daily said:

@vfighter: You cows are by far the worst, and the proofs in the cow alts lol.

Still beats not having games.

I have plenty of games to play so I have no idea what you're on about, and i'm glad you agree cows are the worst :)

Nah you guys are just bad losers.

Or has Xbone "won" in your delusional minds?

#75 Posted by Sevenizz (2210 posts) -

@zappat: ‘Renting’ what? Streaming isn’t renting, it’s streaming. Sony begrudgingly has one crossplay game presently so that point is moot. And if it wasn’t for MS, you’d still be buying memory cards on your consoles like you have to do on the Vita handheld.

Please advise what features sony has innovated on the ps4 which MS copied. You claim sony has more, right? You bring up two which I easily discredited.

#76 Posted by Zappat (1207 posts) -
@Sevenizz said:

@zappat: ‘Renting’ what? Streaming isn’t renting, it’s streaming. Sony begrudgingly has one crossplay game presently so that point is moot. And if it wasn’t for MS, you’d still be buying memory cards on your consoles like you have to do on the Vita handheld.

Please advise what features sony has innovated on the ps4 which MS copied. You claim sony has more, right? You bring up two which I easily discredited.

You're renting the games to stream, just like Netflix is a renting service, once you stop paying you lose access to the games, the same with Gamepass. You trying to play semantics won't change that fact. And Sony did it first with PSNow.

Saying that Sony would be still using memory cards if it weren't for MS is like saying the Xbox would still be using cartridges if it wasn't for the PS1 which introduced CD. It's stupid nonsense, the fact is that the industry was already starting to move forward away from memory cards due to games becoming more demanding. The PS2 introduced official support for external hdd before the Xbox even released BTW.

Sony had crossplay with PC in games like FFXIV (which MS still doesn't allow), Portal 2, Dust 514, Eve Online and many more with Vita. They even had crossplay on PS2 games with PC way before MS had any.

You didn't easily discredited anything. You damage controlled them out of pure ignorance real or pretended.

#77 Posted by SecretPolice (34153 posts) -

Thank you MS, truly for the gamers... Jazz. :P

#78 Posted by scatteh316 (9952 posts) -
@Sevenizz said:

@scatteh316: Well, I chose the Saturn over the ps1 and the X1 over the ps4 and I can assure you you’re a billion times wrong. Do you have any clue what kind out droughts Saturn owners had? We never even got a good Sonic game. It’s no where like that now on the X1. Much better third party support too.

So you settle for flops and worst versions of multiplats (Unless you own an x1x)

Nice to see you have standards...... and not having a good Sonic game on Saturn is purely personnel opinion.

#79 Posted by tormentos (27974 posts) -

@Sevenizz said:

Streaming is renting you don't own the movie or game in question,you pay to get access to it is not yours.

The PS4 has cross play since launch,the xbox one didn't even have it with PC,and what they did is a 180 after the fu** up.

The PS3 had cross play the PS2 had cross play before xbox live was even launch on 2002.

Get your facts rights.

That odd because not only the HDD was sony idea but it came for PS2 before the xbox even launch in 2001 MS basically copy what sony already had,oh and did i forgot to tell you that even that the xbox had an HDD it also sold memory cards?

In fact back then it was something good because on those days people would actually carry their memory cards with then and use them on a friends PS2 to use their data,or characters made is was something that is loss now.

Games pass is basically = PS Now+ with newer games.

Games with gold again PS+

Cross play done before MS.

No charge for netflix hulu and any of that crap.

Mods.

Some of the things MS simply copy.

Hell people flame PS Now but if you are paying for game pass you are also paying for xbox 360 games.

#80 Edited by Zappat (1207 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@Sevenizz said:

Streaming is renting you don't own the movie or game in question,you pay to get access to it is not yours.

The PS4 has cross play since launch,the xbox one didn't even have it with PC,and what they did is a 180 after the fu** up.

The PS3 had cross play the PS2 had cross play before xbox live was even launch on 2002.

Get your facts rights.

That odd because not only the HDD was sony idea but it came for PS2 before the xbox even launch in 2001 MS basically copy what sony already had,oh and did i forgot to tell you that even that the xbox had an HDD it also sold memory cards?

In fact back then it was something good because on those days people would actually carry their memory cards with then and use them on a friends PS2 to use their data,or characters made is was something that is loss now.

Mods.

Hell people flame PS Now but if you are paying for game pass you are also paying for xbox 360 games.

I also forgot that while MS was introducing features like paying to play online and microtransactions, Sony at least introduced getting games each month with the online paying fee hence making it less of a rip off and thankfully MS copied that, so remember to thank Sony lems.

#81 Posted by tormentos (27974 posts) -

@Sevenizz said:

Why would you need extra storage when you can physically change your HDD without having a bolky HDD hidden or in plain sight,which the xbox one didn't allow you to do.

If the PS4 was an xbox 360 it would be losing right now,with a gimmick behind it.

@Sevenizz said:

@scatteh316: Well, I chose the Saturn over the ps1 and the X1 over the ps4 and I can assure you you’re a billion times wrong.Do you have any clue what kind out droughts Saturn owners had? We never even got a good Sonic game. It’s no where like that now on the X1. Much better third party support too.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

The same you still have to this day,there isn't a single xbox one exclusive game,that you could say i can get this only on xbox and nowhere else that has a 90's score,Forza is on PC better looking and with free online play.

At least Sega pumped some quality titles and if you wanted the best 2d fighting games version by far your need it a Saturn.

The only thing MS had on sega was 3rd party support,i would have pick VF2 over KI3 on xbox one any day.

#82 Edited by Pedro (32033 posts) -

Look at the massive damage control from the Sony fannies just because an article said something positive about the Xbox one. 😂🤣 The weeks continue to be rough for these dedicated Sony loyalists, that just the idea of people praising the Xbox one have them up in arms.

#83 Edited by xantufrog (10072 posts) -

I agree that Xbox is at the head of the pack for gamer friendly services right now.

However, I think "features" is a term that should encompass hardware features and the games as well. Switch has by far the most versatile "use it however you want" hardware design philosophy and that is a way bigger feature to me than people give it credit for around here. I use that little thing constantly - because it has taken away all barriers for gaming. Console gamers on here are so damned fixated on cinematic graphics they act like they can't see fun anymore when they shit on the Switch.

Mind you, the Play Anywhere initiative is great. I think that and BC are setting the stage for a more popular MS. But Play Anywhere has literally yielded a couple of games worth a damn to me. I hope MS keeps pushing the envelope on this front such that Sony and Nintendo are forced to follow suit - but for me, they still have the better console platforms WITHOUT those features

#84 Posted by sleepnsurf (3046 posts) -
@Shewgenja said:
@i_p_daily said:

Not having games? I have RDR2 that looks superior compared to the mud version PS4 poo got. That game there will take me half a year to finish. Point is moot.

#85 Edited by scatteh316 (9952 posts) -
@sleepnsurf said:
@Shewgenja said:
@i_p_daily said:

Not having games? I have RDR2 that looks superior compared to the mud version PS4 poo got. That game there will take me half a year to finish. Point is moot.

And yet every PS4/Pro owner has a better version then 90% of all Xbone owners...... Not everyone owns an X1X so stop pretending like they do and that the shitty base Xbone version doesn't exist.

#86 Edited by Shewgenja (20818 posts) -

@sleepnsurf said:
@Shewgenja said:
@i_p_daily said:

Shhhh, no games now, only versions. It's almost like you have an XZibitBox One... It's like "Yo dawg, I heard you like versions, so we're going to have the worst version of the game unless you have a version of our system, so you can have the best version of the game and version while you have a version." That's your selling point now, and I have to say, it's doubly hilarious when a mostly comparable experience can be had on the other platform but it's the "mud version" because of your particular preference on plastic boxes that run the same game.

The. Same. Game. We're not talking SNES Mortal Kombat with sweaty fatalities versus Sega Genesis ABACABB differences here. The same freaking game. I mean, miss me with that when talking about whose point is moot and all.

#87 Posted by Alucard_Prime (9873 posts) -

Gamepass is an incredible budget option, love how it rejuvenates the online for any online game that goes there, like Strange Brigade coming soon I was happy to hear about that(I own the game though). BC keeps getting better and better, lot of great options with Xbox. Me personally I have no issues with the "exclusives", too much on my plate as is.

Great time to be an Xbox owner and I hope those things keep getting improved upon

#88 Posted by Steppy_76 (2350 posts) -

@tormentos said:
@Sevenizz said:

Get your facts rights.

Mods.

Sony's implementation of the HDD for the PS2 was half assed at best. Rather than being simply a giant memory card you had to section it as to use as little memory cards, its features weren't "across the board" and it wasn't even supported by the time the slims came out. Fast forward to today, and HDD's are used in the same manner the original Xbox used them, NOT how sony implemented them.

Gamepass lets you locally play games from the entire lifespan of the xbox consoles from the way beginning all the way to the current day releases. Sony lets you stream games from older generations. Same premise, one is WAY better implemented.

Games with gold was taken from PS+, Sony had a good idea and good implementation here.

Cross play was done before Sony. 4x4 evolution on the dreamcast had crossplay with PC.

#89 Posted by Zappat (1207 posts) -
@Steppy_76 said:
@tormentos said:
@Sevenizz said:

Get your facts rights.

Mods.

Sony's implementation of the HDD for the PS2 was half assed at best. Rather than being simply a giant memory card you had to section it as to use as little memory cards, its features weren't "across the board" and it wasn't even supported by the time the slims came out. Fast forward to today, and HDD's are used in the same manner the original Xbox used them, NOT how sony implemented them.

Gamepass lets you locally play games from the entire lifespan of the xbox consoles from the way beginning all the way to the current day releases. Sony lets you stream games from older generations. Same premise, one is WAY better implemented.

Games with gold was taken from PS+, Sony had a good idea and good implementation here.

Cross play was done before Sony. 4x4 evolution on the dreamcast had crossplay with PC.

Oh so now you're moving the goalpost from the first to implement it to the "best" implementation lol.

#90 Edited by Pedro (32033 posts) -

Xbox was the first console to have a hard drive built in. This is a fact that cannot be denied. This implementation changed the design of ALL consoles since then. To say MS copied Sony with regards to this is simply stupid.

"The PlayStation 2 Hard Disk Drive (PS2 HDD) was released on July 19, 2001 in Japan (together with the Network Adaptor) and on March 23, 2004 in North America."

"The original Xbox was released on November 15, 2001, in North America,..."

#91 Posted by WitIsWisdom (5038 posts) -

No way.... PC mag says this? MS? PC mag? Wow.... no bias at all... lmao...

on that note.. just another "knows nothing about gaming" source either brown nosing or getting paid to push stories.

#92 Posted by Steppy_76 (2350 posts) -

@zappat said:
@Steppy_76 said:
@tormentos said:
@Sevenizz said:

Get your facts rights.

Mods.

Oh so now you're moving the goalpost from the first to implement it to the "best" implementation lol.

Yeah, the PS2 didn't treat the HDD as a HDD. So I'm giving Tormentos the benefit of the doubt since the PS2 HDD came out in one market 3 months) before the original xbox came out. I can't speak Japanese, so I can't even vouch if the Japanese HDD had any use as a memory card at all or if it ONLY worked with final fantasy

#93 Posted by Steppy_76 (2350 posts) -

@scatteh316 said:
@sleepnsurf said:
@Shewgenja said:
@i_p_daily said:

And yet every PS4/Pro owner has a better version then 90% of all Xbone owners...... Not everyone owns an X1X so stop pretending like they do and that the shitty base Xbone version doesn't exist.

If the xbox 1 version is "shitty" compared to the base PS4(since you lumped those two together), then wouldn't the ps4/pro versions also be "shitty" since the difference between the those versions is less than the difference between them and the x1x version?

#94 Posted by sealionact (3227 posts) -

@zappat: "Sony had crossplay with PC in games like FFXIV (which MS still doesn't allow),"

Who were Sony crossplaying with if it wasn't with a PC running MICROSOFT'S Windows?

"That odd because not only the HDD was sony idea but it came for PS2 before the xbox even launch in 2001 MS basically copy what sony already had,oh and did i forgot to tell you that even that the xbox had an HDD it also sold memory cards?"

The HDD was external, didn't work like a HDD, and came out TWO YEARS after the launch of the Xbox in the US. Big fail there......and are you saying that a console that had an HDD as well as memory cards is somehow worse than a console that has only memory cards?

"Hell people flame PS Now but if you are paying for game pass you are also paying for xbox 360 games."

Uh ..... point is your 360 game will work without gamepass, and you don't need to pay anything at all.

I mean, are you trying to make yourself look silly?

#95 Edited by hrt_rulz01 (17940 posts) -

@scatteh316 said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@the-a-baum said:

Yep, exactly.

Correction..... they'll have to start pumping out AAAE games to same quality that Sony's first party does...... which they've not proven they can.

This is entirely subjective... what "world class" 1st party games has Sony released this gen? God of War, Uncharted 4 (which some say is overrated), Horizon (although games like Forza Horizon 3 & 4 scored higher). What else? They've had a few 2nd party games like Spiderman (which again, didn't score that great compared to other games) & Bloodborne, but they aren't really first party.

Whereas there is NO doubt that Xbox has the better services. XBL is superior, Game Pass, Play Anywhere, backwards compatibility (OG & 360 - a lot of them X-enhanced), more controller options (Elite), most powerful console etc.

As I said, once MS's studios start firing on all cylinders, it'll be game on. Sony should be nervous.

#96 Posted by kuu2 (10934 posts) -

Positive X news means there is plenty of tasty salty Cow jerky to be had by all.

MMMMMMM...……….Yummy.

#97 Posted by Boycie (4566 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

Positive X news means there is plenty of tasty salty Cow jerky to be had by all.

MMMMMMM...……….Yummy.

Exactly. Anyone with anything even remotely positive to say about the xbox on the internet is a filthy paid MS shill.

#98 Edited by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@the-a-baum

hold on wait a second...'PC Mag' which pretends to be about PC games is saying what about the console market?

what a F ing Con that mag is.

They should be covering Steam Early Access games and VR, not writting articles about f ing consoles

#99 Edited by Boycie (4566 posts) -

@tryit said:

@the-a-baum

hold on wait a second...'PC Mag' which pretends to be about PC games is saying what about the console market?

They should be covering Steam Early Access games and VR, not writting articles about f ing consoles

Did you read what the guy had to say before you damned him.

#100 Edited by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@boycie said:
@tryit said:

@the-a-baum

Did you read what the guy had to say before you damned him.

PCmag should not be writing ANY articles about consoles. FULL STOP

that is what I am bitching about.

CORRECTION: I thought this was a PC gaming mag..my bad. given that case, NFG for me.

However, looking at the front page of their site right now it looks more like CNet then something dedicated to PC