pc gaming is to complicated

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Riki101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Riki101
Member since 2004 • 2339 Posts

why can this young one do it?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aU5XujmcpGE

he seems much more mature and much more smarter then the average console fanboy

Arnalion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Arnalion
Member since 2006 • 3316 Posts
Smart guy to buy a 8800GT since it's a good bang for the buck. I've considered to buy the card myself but it's out of stock in whole Sweden. :P
Riki101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Riki101
Smart guy to buy a 8800GT since it's a good bang for the buck. I've considered to buy the card myself but it's out of stock in whole Sweden. :PArnalion

yes, im just gunna wait till 9800GTS comes out,(early next year)? so i can buy crysis, farcry 2, battlefield 3, and starcraft 2 and run it all at full settings
cobrax75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cobrax75
Member since 2007 • 8389 Posts

Smart guy to buy a 8800GT since it's a good bang for the buck. I've considered to buy the card myself but it's out of stock in whole Sweden. :PArnalion

its out of stock in Newegg (last I checked) also, I think its actually been out of stock since it came out.

whoody12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 whoody12
Member since 2004 • 4717 Posts

that guy aint smart, he says he whas holding 2 VGA adapters, while he whas clearly holding 2 DVI ones

VGA = Blue

DVI = White

btw, im 15, PC gaming ain't complicated, PC's are

cobrax75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cobrax75

The first time I built my PC...I was surprised by how easy it was.....the hardest thing for me was connecting the front pannels to the motherboard...

every software related part of building a PC is now done automaticlly and doesnt require you do anything (mostly) and putting toghether parts isnt hard at all....they mostly just snap into place like Legos.

whoody12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 whoody12

The first time I built my PC...I was surprised by how easy it was.....the hardest thing for me was connecting the front pannels to the motherboard...

every software related part of building a PC is now done automaticlly and doesnt require you do anything (mostly) and putting toghether parts isnt hard at all....they mostly just snap into place like Legos.

cobrax75

you think you know stuff about computers ?

try changing from a single core to a duel core without reinstalling windows

it can be done, but it's hard

cobrax75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cobrax75
[QUOTE="cobrax75"]

whoody12

is it really that hard? I mean their are no drivers for CPU's...so I cant see how it would make a difference? when you change the motherboard, thats when things can get weird, but I cant imagine switching CPU's to be that hard....though I have never done it...so I really dont know.

whoody12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 whoody12
[QUOTE="whoody12"][QUOTE="cobrax75"]

cobrax75

is it really that hard? I mean their are no drivers for CPU's...so I cant see how it would make a difference? when you change the motherboard, thats when things can get weird, but I cant imagine switching CPU's to be that hard....though I have never done it...so I really dont know.

you have no idea.................

Iam currently studying Computer Technology, and I need to fix/make things you never heard of in your life

Riki101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Riki101
[QUOTE="cobrax75"][QUOTE="whoody12"][QUOTE="cobrax75"]

whoody12

Iam currently studying Computer Technology, and I need to fix/make things you never heard of in your life

what time era are you living in? no one fixes parts anymore, they just get replaced, which is actually less expensive
bwms12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 bwms12345
Member since 2004 • 372 Posts
[QUOTE="cobrax75"][QUOTE="whoody12"][QUOTE="cobrax75"]

whoody12

Could you enlighten us then. What top secret computer technology have you been given to work with or make in your computer tech studies that us normal people could only dream of?