PC gamers promote emulator with Persona 5. Atlus shuts it down

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#51 superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

Eh, just wait for Atlus to release them on PC..it will come.. :P

thepclovingguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 thepclovingguy
Member since 2016 • 2059 Posts

Looks like a false flag operation, so that console players can somehow make their shitty anime games appear more attractive.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#53 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@Dark_sageX said:
@AzatiS said:
@Vatusus said:

Here is a new low from PC beggars

I thought these games were too girly for the almighty PC master race...

If you really trying to start a war with PC master race wont end well.

OP knows he made a fool of himself, why else would he not show his face again on this fail of a thread he created? XD

Nah. This is a news thread and in a news thread I inform. Theres nothing else left for me to say. I inform, you discuss. This is SW, learn the rules

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#54 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts

now I'm sure they're going to release P5 on PC

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@Vatusus said:
@Dark_sageX said:
@AzatiS said:
@Vatusus said:

OP knows he made a fool of himself, why else would he not show his face again on this fail of a thread he created? XD

Nah. This is a news thread and in a news thread I inform. Theres nothing else left for me to say. I inform, you discuss. This is SW, learn the rules

You talking to me about SW ? Rofl ...

Also the manner you talking = "inform" ? Then youll get some "inform" back that is. Lol ... inform , that was something new.

You clearly "attacking" and being hironical to Pc gamers to start some shit, theres nothing about "information" here. SW rules .. rofl.

You attacking the master race ? Are you crazy ?

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#56 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

If it was that easy to stop emulators someone would have done it years ago.

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3479 Posts

PC gamers seem very desperate. Just get the console godammit.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7702 Posts

@omegamaster said:

PC gamers seem very desperate. Just get the console godammit.

you seem misguided, people use their own console and own discs to make iso files to play it on their PC, that's the most use my Wii U has had the past years.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56094 Posts

@Vatusus: Who the Hell told you Persona series is too girly for anyone to play?

As a PC gamer, I have no problem playing Persona 5 on my PS4, so there's that?

Nice try.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58304 Posts

@zaryia said:
@Vatusus said:

@Ant_17 said:

Lol, just get a PS3 you losers.

Damn look what 2nd place does to a person. So much salt.

but I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly want Persona 5 on PC, please please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. Like really bad.

Also, whats a Persona 5?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@AzatiS said:

lol

You talk about "da master reice" like their some kind of untouchable gods... I laugh at that notion XD

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#62 aigis
Member since 2015 • 7355 Posts

imagine

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By AzatiS

@Vatusus said:
@AzatiS said:

lol

You talk about "da master reice" like their some kind of untouchable gods... I laugh at that notion XD

Master race , Botw 4k , nuff said. For you to see that will take 5-6 years or maybe 12 years if Nintendo insist to provide such hardware... maybe more. Master race for a reason.

PC gaming it is the untouchable god of gaming. All of you own a PC already and 99.99% of you having it as your main platform , calling everything else secondary. Remember ?

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 236

#64 Dark_sageX
Member since 2003 • 3561 Posts

@Vatusus said:
@Dark_sageX said:
@AzatiS said:
@Vatusus said:

Informing someone involves using facts without personal bias, but seeing as you have not changed the title and referred to PC gamers as "Beggars" I'm inclined to not believe a word you are saying. So lets sum up this fail of a thread:

- The emulator did not get shut down

- ATLUS failed, emulation is completely legal and there is nothing their greedy ass can do about it

- Persona 5 will be playable on PC, deal with it, and if ATLUS wants money then release it on PC, otherwise GTFO,

- Nobody begged for anything, PC gamers just know how to work the system, nothing more, only console gamers need to beg because they can't get a game they don't have otherwise

- You failed because you decided to let your bias guide your ignorance instead of your rational thinking (assuming you have that)

Now apologize and never attack the PC community again without a solid strategy (of which there is none, because PC is objectively superior to all consoles in every single way, and that is a fact that you need to accept), bbyyyyyyeeeee.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 AzatiS

@Dark_sageX said:
@Vatusus said:
@Dark_sageX said:
@AzatiS said:

Informing someone involves using facts without personal bias, but seeing as you have not changed the title and referred to PC gamers as "Beggars" I'm inclined to not believe a word you are saying. So lets sum up this fail of a thread:

- ATLUS failed, emulation is completely legal and there is nothing their greedy ass can do about it

- Persona 5 will be playable on PC, deal with it, and if ATLUS wants money then release it on PC, otherwise GTFO,

- Nobody begged for anything, PC gamers just know how to work the system, nothing more, only console gamers need to beg because they can't get a game they don't have otherwise

- You failed because you decided to let your bias guide your ignorance instead of your rational thinking (assuming you have that)

Now apologize and never attack the PC community again without a solid strategy (of which there is none, because PC is objectively superior to all consoles in every single way, and that is a fact that you need to accept), bbyyyyyyeeeee.

Oh boy , now youll make him leave this thread. Dont be so blant with facts gets people irritated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@AzatiS said:
@Vatusus said:
@AzatiS said:

lol

Master race , Botw 4k , nuff said. For you to see that will take 5-6 years or maybe 12 years if Nintendo insist to provide such hardware... maybe more. Master race for a reason.

PC gaming it is the untouchable god of gaming. All of you own a PC already and 99.99% of you having it as your main platform , calling everything else secondary. Remember ?

It has nothing to do with Hardware. They're just as bad as any other fanboy group. Its not because they have better hardware (some) that they are above any other group. That notion is misguided and asinine. You can find plenty of "master race" idiots. Take Ghost4ever or w/e his name is, for ex. Its not because they game on PC that they are branded as superior. That notion is idiotic to say the least and only the brainless herds would ever follow that misguided notion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@Dark_sageX said:

Informing someone involves using facts without personal bias, but seeing as you have not changed the title and referred to PC gamers as "Beggars" I'm inclined to not believe a word you are saying.

You're clearly new to SW arent you? You cant have any thread without some sort of embers to fuel the fire. You say you know how SW works, but you clearly dont if you get butthurt over something so inocent.

This answer goes to both points above ^^^. Atlus didnt shut down the emulator but shut down the P5 promotion so the title still partialy stands. Actually, if you had clicked the link you would notice that all I did was copy the Gamespot title wich also points out "Atlus shuts it down". It meaning the P5 branding, not the emulator. But to please SW snowflakes I changed the title accordingly.

Soooo, is that a threat to Atlus or me? I dont give a fvck. Playing P5 at 1080p on PS4 with stable enough FPS. As far as I know no PS3 emulator ever emulated PS3 games correctly. I thought you PC gamers like to play the best version of games? I guess not...

Sorry, you may live in lalaland but the facts are there for all to see. There are plenty of petitions from PC gamers begging for console games ports. Console gamers also did at some PC games? Sure, but definitely not nearly as much as PC gamers did. Check your facts.

Right, cause you clearly arent bias towards PC judging the clear butthurt over something so simple... btw I game on PC. Do you game on consoles?

Now apologize and never attack the PC community again

Ooooooh, did I hurt your fweeings? How about... no. What a snowflake you are. You're clearly new at SW

Answers in bold ^^^

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By AzatiS

@Vatusus said:
@AzatiS said:
@Vatusus said:
@AzatiS said:

lol

It has nothing to do with Hardware. They're just as bad as any other fanboy group. Its not because they have better hardware (some) that they are above any other group. That notion is misguided and asinine. You can find plenty of "master race" idiots. Take Ghost4ever or w/e his name is, for ex. Its not because they game on PC that they are branded as superior. That notion is idiotic to say the least and only the brainless herds would ever follow that misguided notion

You started this , dont forget. Dont turn this around to hermits now. You made a thread calling out Pc gamers. Master race = Pc gamers.

And when all of ex-consolites now are PC gamers and think, once upon the time their main platforms, as secondary. PC = master race. Dont try to even think to call em out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@AzatiS said:

Oh boy , now youll make him leave this thread. Dont be so blant with facts gets people irritated.

Try again, little kid. I already answered his diva drama. But yeah, I'm leaving this thread cause it got boring. I was hoping for more debate other than some PC lovers giving a tantrum because the mean PS fanboy hurt their fweewings... Q_Q

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Dark_sageX

@Vatusus: This answer goes to both points above ^^^. Atlus didnt shut down the emulator but shut down the P5 promotion so the title still stands. Actually, if you had clicked the link you would notice that all I did was copy the Gamespot title wich also points out "Atlus shuts it down". It meaning the P5 branding, not the emulator. So, learn to read first before making a fool out of yourself

Wow, nice little scapegoat, would have worked perfectly in a court, to bad this isn't a court, we both know you were talking about the emulator, so don't pull the OJ Simpson BS.

Soooo, is that a threat to Atlus or me? I dont give a fvck. Playing P5 at 1080p on PS4 with stable enough FPS. As far as I know no PS3 emulator ever emulated PS3 games correctly. I thought you PC gamers like to play the best version of games? I guess not...

Its not a threat (honestly who does that on a gaming forum?) I was just slapping some reality into you. Because you seem to be upset about emulation, for all the dumb and misguided reasons. Also the emulator is currently at its development stage, but in the future we can play Persona 5 in 4k or even beyond on PC, while your PS4 will collect dust and be forgotten, emulation when completely and fully functional DOES provide a better experience than the original, because with PCs you have access to superior hardware, this isn't something you should have even brought up. Also I like how you said "stable enough FPS" when you really mean "30 FPS" but you knew I would counter it with "60FPS on PC" so you decided to change your wording, how very regressive....

Sorry, you may live in lalaland but the facts are there for all to see. There are plenty of petitions from PC gamers begging for console games ports. Console gamers also did at some PC games? Sure, but definitely not nearly as much as PC gamers did. Check your facts.

Are you talking about that pathetic 2000 signature petition? you do realize that its not even 0.5% of the PC community? that pretty much constitutes as nobody, thats demography 101, when the vast VAST majority don't care about Persona 5, then the general senses would be = NOBODY CARES ABOUT PERSONA 5. You don't take such a small number and act like it can remotely represent the PC community, thats just stupid (and quite frankly, I'm baffled that I had to even explain something so simple)

Right, cause you clearly arent bias towards PC judging the clear butthurt over something so simple... btw I game on PC. Do you game on consoles?

I'm not the one here who made a thread with the intent to attack a group, you did, and also I'm not bias towards PC, PC simply IS the superior platform and as you have clearly demonstrated, there are no good counter arguments to that statement, when I say PC is the best gaming platform, its not an opinion, its a fact, and the sooner you accept that the sooner you grow as a person.

as for your claim that you own a PC, yeah let me state for the record that I don't believe you, but for the sake of argument lets pretend you do have a gaming PC, so freakin what? you owning a PC or me owning a console doesn't magically give you credit, you said something stupid, I responded to it.

Ooooooh, did I hurt your fweeings? AH. You're clearly new at SW

I have been on this site far longer than you newbie, Again, apologize and admit you were wrong.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By AzatiS

@Vatusus said:
@AzatiS said:

Try again, little kid. I already answered his diva drama. But yeah, I'm leaving this thread cause it got boring. I was hoping for more debate other than some PC lovers giving a tantrum because the mean PS fanboy hurt their fweewings... Q_Q

Why you mad , he spoke some facts. Dont get irritated you proving my point.

I expected of you to start running after a while like you always do but thats too fast. Bye bye my friend. Master race prevailed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

@Dark_sageX said:

Again, apologize and admit you were wrong.

Make me

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By AzatiS

@Dark_sageX: He cant handle what he started lol. Truth you speak is too harsh. You made him leave, dont get him that upset.

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Dark_sageX

@Vatusus said:
@Dark_sageX said:

Again, apologize and admit you were wrong.

Make me

How?

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I have a PS3. It's mostly a Netflix box now. Da hell would I want PS3 games on my PC? Yuk.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@Vatusus said:

PC has tons of Adult rated JH games (beyond age 19) and game console ports are teen rated (up to age 18) . Even MS's Bing search engine has official support for a certain porn network i.e. MS knows the PC platform is for grown ups. Hardcore adult exclusive games are on Windows PC (the original, full featured DirectXbox).

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3479 Posts

@howmakewood: and you have those who upload it on torrent sites. Disgraceful I tell ya! lol

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7702 Posts

@omegamaster said:

@howmakewood: and you have those who upload it on torrent sites. Disgraceful I tell ya! lol

lets pretend piracy wasnt a thing on x360/ps3

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#79  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

The PS3, 360 and Wii U now all have functional emulators, yet there's still no functional emulator of the original Xbox.

Also, as has already been mentioned, Steam is of full of anime-style games these days.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

THHBO

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@APiranhaAteMyVa said:

THHBO

how so? the emulator is still up and running

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

@drlostrib said:
@APiranhaAteMyVa said:

THHBO

Playing with an emulator is instant self ownage. Shows that PC gamers are nothing but pirates, beggars and incredibly poor. They call themselves the masterrace but this shows they are the real peasants.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 DrLostRib
@APiranhaAteMyVa said:
@drlostrib said:
@APiranhaAteMyVa said:

THHBO

Playing with an emulator is instant self ownage. Shows that PC gamers are nothing but pirates, beggars and incredibly poor. They call themselves the masterrace but this shows they are the real peasants.

This isn't fanboy wars

No one is promoting illegal pirating. This is about emulation, and most people are just messing around with it for fun. You need a decent system to emulate such things.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#84  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34602 Posts

There's a PS3 emulator? I might try it then..

@Vatusus said:

PC has about 5 billion more "girly games" than PlayStation.
Never amazes me how little console gamers know about PC and still think they should talk about PC.

BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#85 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

Imagine if the PS3 emulation really started to work reliably in a near future! Suddenly, there would be actual games to play on PC!

Sadly, thats not gonna happen.

jorzorz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By jorzorz
Member since 2017 • 114 Posts

i dont support stealing games.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 DrLostRib

@jorzorz said:

neither does the emulator dev

WallofTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 WallofTruth
Member since 2013 • 3471 Posts

@Ant_17 said:
@Jebus213 said:
@Vatusus said:

Said no one ever.

Like 2/3rd's of the people on my steam friends list has an anime avatar. And the two Arma groups I play with use anime as a logo for their group.

Lol, you play with weeabs.

Says the weeb.

Dark_sageX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Dark_sageX

@BlbecekBobecek said:

Imagine if the PS3 emulation really started to work reliably in a near future! Suddenly, there would be actual games to play on PC!

Sadly, thats not gonna happen.

So you only enjoy PS3 exclusives? you can't possibly open up to other games? thats kind of sad....

And yes it is gonna happen, there are plenty of games that run on the emulator already, its only a matter of time before ALL PS3 games run smoothly on the emulator.

jorzorz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By jorzorz

@drlostrib said:
@jorzorz said:

lol yeah right like everyone buys ps3 games to play on their pcs. haha no they just steal them via the internet and play them for free. Everyone knows that what emulators are used for so the dev is very dumb or full of it.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 DrLostRib

@jorzorz said:
@drlostrib said:
@jorzorz said:

lol yeah right like everyone buys ps3 games to play on their pcs. haha no they just steal them via the internet and play them for free. Everyone knows that what emulators are used for so the dev is very dumb or full of it.

doesn't change anything. they're not supporting piracy

jorzorz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 jorzorz

@drlostrib said:
@jorzorz said:
@drlostrib said:
@jorzorz said:

Giving people the tools to run roms and saying you dont support is bs. They know it will be used almost exclusively by pirates. Whats next are you going to tell me a drug dealer does not support drug use?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#93 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@Vatusus said:

You must not be familiar with the Sakura games.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By DrLostRib

@jorzorz said:
@drlostrib said:
@jorzorz said:
@drlostrib said:
@jorzorz said:

Giving people the tools to run roms and saying you dont support is bs. They know it will be used almost exclusively by pirates. Whats next are you going to tell me a drug dealer does not support drug use?

except that's not the same thing

AnthonyAutumns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#95 AnthonyAutumns
Member since 2014 • 1704 Posts

@jorzorz: You're basically saying gun stores should be held responsible everytime a nutty kid takes his/her parents/guardian's gun and starts shooting spree on their school.

jorzorz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 jorzorz

@anthonyautumns said:

@jorzorz: You're basically saying gun stores should be held responsible everytime a nutty kid takes his/her parents/guardian's gun and starts shooting spree on their school.

i dont think gun stores should even exist so i dont care. Dont pretend they care bro, they know how it is.

JasonOfA36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 JasonOfA36
Member since 2016 • 3725 Posts

@jorzorz said:
@drlostrib said:
@jorzorz said:
@drlostrib said:
@jorzorz said:

Apples to oranges. Emulation is mainly developed for preservation. Once consoles(gen-wise) go kaput, you won't be able to play that game ever again, unless you emulate it.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#98 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58950 Posts

Pc gamer logic = Stealing is promoting, what's your problem bro?

AnthonyAutumns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#99 AnthonyAutumns
Member since 2014 • 1704 Posts

@jorzorz: But there are soldier/police parents/guardians who gets leased with a firearm. And those firearms they acquired didn't magically get made. They are still bought from a gunshop.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#100 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@walloftruth said:
@Ant_17 said:

Lol, you play with weeabs.

Says the weeb.