P2M 28! ALSO Come make a final comment. Thread purge Sunday!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#3451 Posted by clyde46 (49050 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] For the first 20-30 minutes its there then it stops. Jonwh18

It was Jon than he adjusted his mic.

Yeah, sorry guys. :( 

You can set Skype up with push to talk which would help you if you have a poor quality mic.
#3452 Posted by TheEroica (17416 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] For the first 20-30 minutes its there then it stops. Jonwh18

It was Jon than he adjusted his mic.

no worries man.. it isnt an exact science...
#3453 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]It was Jon than he adjusted his mic.

clyde46

You can set Skype up with push to talk which would help you if you have a poor quality mic.

Nah that's not the problem. I don't have much experience with skype and just didn't know there was a mute that I could use. 

#3454 Posted by TheEroica (17416 posts) -

Yeah still not intrested...

speedfog
cool... thanks for swinging by
#3455 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

speedfog

GTFO :evil: 

#3456 Posted by clyde46 (49050 posts) -

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] Yeah, sorry guys. :( 

Jonwh18

Nah that's not the problem. I don't have much experience with skype and just didn't know there was a mute that I could use. 

Push to talk is the better open. You open your mic when you want to talk then when you release the key it mutes the mic again. I'm not getting at you man, its just one of my pet peeves on TS.
#3457 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] You can set Skype up with push to talk which would help you if you have a poor quality mic. clyde46

Push to talk is the better open. You open your mic when you want to talk then when you release the key it mutes the mic again. I'm not getting at you man, its just one of my pet peeves on TS.

I'll look into it. 

#3458 Posted by Heil68 (57942 posts) -

speedfog
Well the door is always open, we practice the Live, Love and Learn philosophy. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
#3459 Posted by TheEroica (17416 posts) -
[QUOTE="speedfog"]

Heil68
Well the door is always open, we practice the Live, Love and Learn philosophy. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

People dont like us heil... Told you we shouldve gone always online.... damn you and your live love and lean philosophy!
#3460 Posted by Heil68 (57942 posts) -
[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] You can set Skype up with push to talk which would help you if you have a poor quality mic. clyde46

I might check that out. Right now my headset had a mute button, which isnt always the best to use.
#3461 Posted by jg4xchamp (61470 posts) -
Where is the old man heil's wife episode. I feel that was promised.
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
#3462 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30973 posts) -
[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]It was Jon than he adjusted his mic.

clyde46

I had trouble with my mic it was a built in mic w/ my laptop; So next time I'm on I need to get a new mic before that. Is there a better way to mute the mic? My neighbor was riding his motorcycle while we were taping and I kept struggling to mute my mic and unmute it.
#3463 Posted by clyde46 (49050 posts) -
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] Nah that's not the problem. I don't have much experience with skype and just didn't know there was a mute that I could use. Heil68

I might check that out. Right now my headset had a mute button, which isnt always the best to use.

So has mine but its habit to press the CRTL key. I breath really heavy which gets annoying to people so thats why I use PTT whenever I can.
#3464 Posted by TheEroica (17416 posts) -
Where is the old man heil's wife episode. I feel that was promised. jg4xchamp
wow... what exactly was promised? haha
#3465 Posted by Heil68 (57942 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="speedfog"]

TheEroica

People dont like us heil... Told you we shouldve gone always online.... damn you and your live love and lean philosophy!

Well some people hate the Beatles too, can't please them all. We love Speedfog and wish him well on his future endeavors.
#3466 Posted by clyde46 (49050 posts) -
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] Yeah, sorry guys. :( Nintendo_Ownes7

I had trouble with my mic it was a built in mic w/ my laptop; So next time I'm on I need to get a new mic before that. Is there a better way to mute the mic? My neighbor was riding his motorcycle while we were taping and I kept struggling to mute my mic and unmute it.

#3467 Posted by jg4xchamp (61470 posts) -
Did I word that wrong? I remember heil joking saying he'd put his wife on a cast. Let her tell the life story of having to be heil's wife. The eternal torment and harsh reality that woman has dealt with. It would cease to be a podcast, and evolve into something greater. It would be art. As the episode would focus on the human condition.
#3468 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"] Well the door is always open, we practice the Live, Love and Learn philosophy. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!Heil68

Well some people hate the Beatles too, can't please them all. We love Speedfog and wish him well on his future endeavors.

**** the beetles. I don't live in a yellow motherfvcking submarine. 

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
#3469 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30973 posts) -

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"][QUOTE="clyde46"] You can set Skype up with push to talk which would help you if you have a poor quality mic. clyde46

Thanks I will do that if I'm on again.

#3470 Posted by Heil68 (57942 posts) -
Did I word that wrong? I remember heil joking saying he'd put his wife on a cast. Let her tell the life story of having to be heil's wife. The eternal torment and harsh reality that woman has dealt with. It would cease to be a podcast, and evolve into something greater. It would be art. As the episode would focus on the human condition. jg4xchamp
We already discussed the ramifications of having the spouses on the show Champ. :P Nothing good can come out if it..hahah
#3471 Posted by jg4xchamp (61470 posts) -
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]Did I word that wrong? I remember heil joking saying he'd put his wife on a cast. Let her tell the life story of having to be heil's wife. The eternal torment and harsh reality that woman has dealt with. It would cease to be a podcast, and evolve into something greater. It would be art. As the episode would focus on the human condition. Heil68
We already discussed the ramifications of having the spouses on the show Champ. :P Nothing good can come out if it..hahah

Nope. will be nothing but crazy woman logic as far as the eye can see.
#3472 Posted by Heil68 (57942 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]Did I word that wrong? I remember heil joking saying he'd put his wife on a cast. Let her tell the life story of having to be heil's wife. The eternal torment and harsh reality that woman has dealt with. It would cease to be a podcast, and evolve into something greater. It would be art. As the episode would focus on the human condition. jg4xchamp

I got the wife to growl Pedal to the Metal! It's a start! But yeah the overall idea would have worlds colliding champ and nothing good can come out of it. :P
#3473 Posted by TheEroica (17416 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"] Well the door is always open, we practice the Live, Love and Learn philosophy. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!Heil68

indeed... fairwell sweet prince.  You will always be welcome to join a future Pedal to the Metal podcast...

f

#3474 Posted by jg4xchamp (61470 posts) -
Relationship Heil and Independent Heil. A heil divided amongst itself.
#3475 Posted by TheEroica (17416 posts) -
Did I word that wrong? I remember heil joking saying he'd put his wife on a cast. Let her tell the life story of having to be heil's wife. The eternal torment and harsh reality that woman has dealt with. It would cease to be a podcast, and evolve into something greater. It would be art. As the episode would focus on the human condition. jg4xchamp
good lord where do I sign up for this podcast?
#3476 Posted by Vaasman (12980 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]Did I word that wrong? I remember heil joking saying he'd put his wife on a cast. Let her tell the life story of having to be heil's wife. The eternal torment and harsh reality that woman has dealt with. It would cease to be a podcast, and evolve into something greater. It would be art. As the episode would focus on the human condition. jg4xchamp

On the other hand, it might be nice to get some opinions on Cooking Mama on the show.

#3477 Posted by jg4xchamp (61470 posts) -

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="Heil68"] We already discussed the ramifications of having the spouses on the show Champ. :P Nothing good can come out if it..hahahVaasman

On the other hand, it might be nice to get some opinions on Cooking Mama on the show.

Or I guess their thoughts on The Dishwasher
#3478 Posted by Heil68 (57942 posts) -
[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]Did I word that wrong? I remember heil joking saying he'd put his wife on a cast. Let her tell the life story of having to be heil's wife. The eternal torment and harsh reality that woman has dealt with. It would cease to be a podcast, and evolve into something greater. It would be art. As the episode would focus on the human condition. TheEroica
good lord where do I sign up for this podcast?

You know your wife has to join too, right? :P
#3479 Posted by jg4xchamp (61470 posts) -
I feel like her life story would offset the tone set by your wife. Your wife has clearly gone through some serious shit. His wife has seen live action comedy what with his willingness to play with fire.
#3480 Posted by TheEroica (17416 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="Heil68"] We already discussed the ramifications of having the spouses on the show Champ. :P Nothing good can come out if it..hahah

I got the wife to growl Pedal to the Metal! It's a start! But yeah the overall idea would have worlds colliding champ and nothing good can come out of it. :P

Mine just tells me sean and clyde sound cute... soooo neither sean nor clyde are invited back and my wife is banned from all P2M activities...
#3481 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] Nope. will be nothing but crazy woman logic as far as the eye can see. TheEroica

Mine just tells me sean and clyde sound cute... soooo neither sean nor clyde are invited back and my wife is banned from all P2M activities...

Lol jealous much? :lol: 

#3482 Posted by TheEroica (17416 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"] I got the wife to growl Pedal to the Metal! It's a start! But yeah the overall idea would have worlds colliding champ and nothing good can come out of it. :PJonwh18

oh wicked... haha. Nah... I tell sean and clyde their sexy too so no biggie. :P
#3483 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="TheEroica"] Mine just tells me sean and clyde sound cute... soooo neither sean nor clyde are invited back and my wife is banned from all P2M activities...TheEroica

:lol: :lol: :lol: well played, but I think Heretix still wins. 

Avatar image for darkspineslayer
#3484 Posted by darkspineslayer (22399 posts) -
Several days later of marathon P2M, finaly finished. WOOOOO, top billing! :D Like I said before, shoot me a PM or something, let me know what I can help with. I have a lot of fun on these, and love what you guys have done here.
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
#3485 Posted by deactivated-59b71619573a1 (38222 posts) -

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jg4xchamp"] Nope. will be nothing but crazy woman logic as far as the eye can see. TheEroica

See? ye're American accents are boring as hell :P

But in fairness it's hard to disagree with her now isn't it? 

#3486 Posted by deactivated-59b71619573a1 (38222 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] Lol jealous much? :lol: 

Jonwh18

:lol: :lol: :lol: well played, but I think Heretix still wins. 

Agreed. That sexy deep tone man. Wish my voice was deeper

#3487 Posted by BPoole96 (22817 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="Heil68"] I got the wife to growl Pedal to the Metal! It's a start! But yeah the overall idea would have worlds colliding champ and nothing good can come out of it. :Pseanmcloughlin

See? ye're American accents are boring as hell :P

But in fairness it's hard to disagree with her now isn't it? 

American accents do suck. I hate hearing my lame American voice contrasting European accents
#3488 Posted by deactivated-59b71619573a1 (38222 posts) -

American accents do suck. I hate hearing my lame American voice contrasting European accentsBPoole96

I agree, American's suck

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
#3489 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (30830 posts) -

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]American accents do suck. I hate hearing my lame American voice contrasting European accentsseanmcloughlin

I agree, American's suck

reported!
#3490 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]American accents do suck. I hate hearing my lame American voice contrasting European accentsblue_hazy_basic

I agree, American's suck

reported!

HA! It's funny because you are a mod. 

#3492 Posted by clyde46 (49050 posts) -
[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]American accents do suck. I hate hearing my lame American voice contrasting European accentsblue_hazy_basic

I agree, American's suck

reported!

Don't abuse the system.
#3493 Posted by deactivated-59b71619573a1 (38222 posts) -

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

I agree, American's suck

reported!

The American's have tainted you then? :evil:

#3494 Posted by Vaasman (12980 posts) -

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]American accents do suck. I hate hearing my lame American voice contrasting European accentsseanmcloughlin

I agree, American's suck

Yea well ur face.

#3495 Posted by deactivated-59b71619573a1 (38222 posts) -

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]American accents do suck. I hate hearing my lame American voice contrasting European accentsVaasman

I agree, American's suck

Yea well ur face.

Pfff you know I'm right

#3496 Posted by Vaasman (12980 posts) -

[QUOTE="Vaasman"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

I agree, American's suck

seanmcloughlin

Yea well ur face.

Pfff you know I'm right

I have never sucked in all my life!

#3497 Posted by deactivated-59b71619573a1 (38222 posts) -

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="Vaasman"]Yea well ur face.

Vaasman

Pfff you know I'm right

You blow then

#3498 Posted by Vaasman (12980 posts) -

[QUOTE="Vaasman"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

Pfff you know I'm right

seanmcloughlin

You blow then

I don't do any sort of breathing, I have evolved beyond the need for lungs.

Also I don't enjoy fellatio. Unless I am receiving.

[spoiler] ladies.... [/spoiler]

#3499 Posted by TheEroica (17416 posts) -

Soooo,  to those who have listened,  which e3 podcast was your favorite and why? 

#3500 Posted by Jonwh18 (9350 posts) -

Soooo,  to those who have listened,  which e3 podcast was your favorite and why? 

TheEroica

Nintendo, because nintendo is the best and my mic didn't suck for the first 30 min of that one :P