This topic is locked from further discussion.

Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts
What would you say is the most over rated boss fights in some the consols? By that, I mean where they easier than people said, harder, etc, etc.

Viviath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Viviath
Member since 2005 • 2795 Posts
What would you say is the most over rated boss fights in some the consols? By that, I mean where they easier than people said, harder, etc, etc.

Legendaryscmt
The first battle in Ninja Giaden was pretty hard, but the last one was a joke and a half!
crazygamer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 crazygamer1
Member since 2003 • 845 Posts
[QUOTE="Legendaryscmt"]What would you say is the most over rated boss fights in some the consols? By that, I mean where they easier than people said, harder, etc, etc.

Viviath
The first battle in Ninja Giaden was pretty hard, but the last one was a joke and a half!

Yeah I kind of agree with you however the way I've come to look at it as is the first fight you were new to the game so you weren't fully aware of how to play the game yet but by the time you made your way through the game and the games other insane bosses the last boss just seemed easy because your skill level raised up that high by the time you fought him. It's just like Gears of War...RAAM was hard to beat at first on casual then he was insanely hard on Hardcore but on the Insane difficulty I beat him on my 2nd try. After playing a game for a while you become aware of different tatics making it easier to exploit enemies.
Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts
Bizarro Sephiroth although Safer Sephiroth was tough on a speed run.
Brown52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Brown52
Member since 2006 • 2639 Posts
Mike Tyson.........    kidding.

Umm, every boss from Zelda TP was a complete joke even though I've read some sheep saying TP is difficult.
Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
Mike Tyson.........    kidding.

Umm, every boss from Zelda TP was a complete joke even though I've read some sheep saying TP is difficult.
Brown52
indeed