over-hyped games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jackdaniel594

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 jackdaniel594
Member since 2009 • 131 Posts

MW2 and halo 3 are to very hyped games. but, will hype destroy MW2?? we all know that halo 3 sucked due to hype, but will MW2 fail as well?? Uncharted 2 is a game i think will benefit from the hype. also ODST will be destroyed also, being in the halo franxhise and all.. anyone else remember any good games that have been destroyed by hype??

shawn7324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#2 shawn7324
Member since 2006 • 8690 Posts

MW2 and halo 3 are to very hyped games. but, will hype destroy MW2?? we all know that halo 3 sucked due to hype, but will MW2 fail as well?? Uncharted 2 is a game i think will benefit from the hype. also ODST will be destroyed also, being in the halo franxhise and all.. anyone else remember any good games that have been destroyed by hype??

jackdaniel594
I don't feed off hype, so therefore nothing is destroyed in the manner you speak of.
salxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 salxis
Member since 2009 • 4280 Posts

jackdaniel594
How did Halo 3 sucked Halo 3 due to hype?... and what determines if certain games get "benefit" from hype or "destroyed"? But on topic, mine was Too Human, I had a really high hope for it, and it was a decent game/fun game, but just fell short from "mine" expectation. So the hype kind of destroyed it
fixer293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4 fixer293
Member since 2003 • 4770 Posts

TC I am happy fou you, and Ima let chu finish, but Halo 3 had the best MP of all time, of all time.

mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#5 mayceV
Member since 2008 • 4633 Posts

jackdaniel594
how the heck was Halo 3 destroyed by the hype I think it delivered. And if anything was destroyed by the hype (to me) it was Kz2 I don't think any game could live up to the hype that Kz2 got.
p0g0theclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 p0g0theclown
Member since 2005 • 2364 Posts

jackdaniel594

so why will UC2 benefit and not ODST considering that it is part of the halo series which is one of the most well recieved and sold millions of gamesover the past few generations, and why not MW2 seeing as its was again well recieved and sold bucket loads and won countless awards!