Ouch - State of Decay 2 gets 5/10 on GS, AVOID rating on Eurogamer. Also 7.5 on IGN. Buggy mess by all accounts.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#401 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69097 Posts

@CRUSHER88 said:

@Pedro: I found it got much easier once I had a vehicle and realized I could store up to 6 more items in the trunk. You + a follower + a vehicle can definitely help you stock up early on. From there, I just focus on the tasks that sound appealing/making sure my followers aren't terribly ill.

I will give that a go.

@cainetao11 said:

They gave all my exclusives to PC? Why should that matter to me? I don't care what anybody else is playing or on what hardware they are doing it on. Why does that matter outside of fanboy pissing contests? It obviously isn't hurting MSFT's bottom line. Stock price has never been higher. Why do you care if others can play the same game as you on an Xbox or a PC? I don't understand why that matters to anyone.

This is why I hate fanboys. They lack self worth and get this odd pleasure from this juvenile mentality of having something some else doesn't have. The sad thing these are grown ass men not kids. Who the f$%k cares if someone else can play game A on a system that is not yours besides corporate shills with no self worth? I argued the same about resolution. If you own a system you don't care about the resolution on a system you do not own but that has been the argument of contention with Sony fannies in the past and now the Xbox fannies are jumping on the train with the Xbox One X. Now the Sony fannies don't care. Surprise! This thread is just filled with sad grown men. I cannot believe that people are still bitter because Xbox fannies were mean to them last gen. Freaking hilarious. Grown men.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#402 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69097 Posts

@sancho_panzer said:

It looks alright. I'm digging the whole slow impending doom vibe and dark humour - reminds me a lot of zombie movies from the late '60s and early '70s, before zombies all had to be superhumanly agile and zombie movies were expected to double as hero stories.

How serious are the bugs and glitches? I was brought up on buggy games, so I'm not that bothered by the occasional freeze. Is there anything that's game-breaking in there?

I haven't encountered any game breaking bugs or ones that would prevent me from playing. However, mileage may very. With Gamepass the risk for trying games are really low.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#403 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2522 Posts

@Pedro: Good point - I'll have to get round to trying out Gamepass soon.

Cheers for the info, that sounds like something I can probably deal with then.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#404  Edited By DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

I still think I'll try it out with a game pass trial

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#405 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38026 Posts

@Pedro: The SW game is lol but when people are bringing up things like one has to leave for any other company to open shop and put up to win consumers over, i call bullshit. Business doesn't work like that, especially if MS is so uncompetitive. It wouldn't be hard to win mindshare over them then. Besides if you have enough games to play and a backlog, what's the problem?