speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

I also think that Microsoft is not even trying to entice their own people trying to buy their version of the game if it's not either Xbox exclusive or 1st party support and has totally conceded on the console war. Take for Monster Hunter World....if they would have had a special event or even a DLC that you can make Master Chief's helmet and the gravity hammer as opposed to Aloy's helmet and the bow, I would ensure you that many would actually wanna play the Xbox one version of MH:W

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: And you think I'm gonna waste my time when others already told you the answer?

No you stuck your nose into my conversation like you normally do, and just like I said you would, you gave a bullshit answer.

No one in this thread has told me why, so you answer the question, how as an Xbox gamer do I not like quality games and i'm a casual.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#103 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@i_p_daily: Because you just have +1000 games to play and that's clearly not enough for true hardcore gamers.

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

Clearly anyone that thinks the Xbox one X is a piece of shit doesn't know shit about video games.

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2925 Posts

@UssjTrunks: Or if you don't want a gaming PC at all.

Addict187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Addict187
Member since 2008 • 1128 Posts

@fastnslowww: Thats it just let all that anger out

Avatar image for deactivated-63181ff40994a
deactivated-63181ff40994a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#107 deactivated-63181ff40994a
Member since 2017 • 575 Posts

@Addict187 said:

and the truth.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

@rrjim1 said:

Clearly anyone that thinks the Xbox one X is a piece of shit doesn't know shit about video games.

Or they're just blind/delusional fanboys who have their heads permanently shoved up their respective fav companies' arse.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1847 Posts

@mighty-lu-bu said:

@fastnslowww: The funny thing is that you are actually correct. MS had the most success with the original XBox and they have never managed to duplicate that success. Their exclusive lineup has consisted of Halo, Forza and Gears of War. The really great franchises like Fable or Knights of the Old Republic are completely dead. They have also lots exclusive franchise like BioShock and Mass Effect. XBox One sales are abysmal and it is turning out to be a complete financial flop.

Sony hands-down won this generation and if someone disagrees then they are completely absent of facts. It is a damn shame because I loved my original XBox, but I only had my 360 for 6 months (beat Fable II and then sold it). Seeing as how abysmal the XBox One sales are I wouldn't be surprised if MS stopped making consoles altogether. Let's be realistic, gaming consoles is not where MS has been making their money.

The Original Xbox sold less than the Xbox One. Their most successful console was the 360. Now some people like the games on the original Xbox the most along with the 360, but come on now...

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1847 Posts

@theone86 said:
@Dark_sageX said:

Not that I like the Xbox ONE X or anything but don't you guys think he has a point? the X sorta IS utterly lacking in exclusives, and is very VERY far behind in sales, does anybody actually have a legitimate counter argument?

and also a life lesson here: if you think a immature one liner responses makes you smart, it doesn't, it really doesn't.

Exclusives are a stain on the soul of the game industry and I could give a rat's ass about which company is outselling the others. the XOX is terrible and I would never buy it, but I feel that way about most consoles. If anything I kinda hate Sony more because they have more exclusive titles I want to buy but can't because I won't buy their system (I will play a baseball sim on my PC again one day, I just know it).

Oh, and console makers REALLY need to get on board with the whole being able to transfer titles between systems thing, so backwards compatibility is a super-huge deal for me. Don't really care about all the things MS is doing wrong, really care about the one thing they're doing right.

Why would a company do that? That's like HBO releasing some of their shows on Netflix. Sure it would be better for consumers and Netflix, but it won't benefit HBO at all.

It sucks, but exclusives sell consoles. If you want to play Sony exclusives, buy a Sony system. Don't want to buy a Sony system? Then get over. The exclusives obviously aren't worth it then.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#113 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

And that piece of shit is so much fun to play games on with my 4K HDR TV. Thank you Microsoft and God bless the United States

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 cainetao11

@fastnslowww said:
@Addict187 said:

and the truth.

Your truth. What does your opinion of a console have to do with anyone else?

henrythefifth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#115  Edited By henrythefifth
Member since 2016 • 2502 Posts

Funniest thing about XboneX is that its built in Malaysia. Entirely. And still they try sell it off as an american product, even tho its nothing of the kind.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 deactivated-63181ff40994a

@cainetao11 said:
@fastnslowww said:
@Addict187 said:

and the truth.

But it IS indeed FACT, considering and comparing to that of the competition. There is no counter argument.....no matter what others believe.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By bigfootpart2
Member since 2013 • 1131 Posts

So basically the OP is really mad at a box that plays video games because he has autism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 deactivated-63181ff40994a

@bigfootpart2 said:

So basically the OP is really mad at a box that plays video games because he has autism

called passion and love for gaming, kid.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

@henrythefifth said:

Funniest thing about XboneX is that its built in Malaysia. Entirely. And still they try sell it off as an american product, even tho its nothing of the kind.

How much do you think it would cost if it was manufactured entirely in America? My guess is $1000-1500.

Alucrd2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#120 Alucrd2009
Member since 2007 • 787 Posts

omg ........... be happy of what y chooooose ..... smarta...

post this crap in facebook not here .... haha

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2029 Posts

Everyone already knows this

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By cainetao11

@fastnslowww said:
@cainetao11 said:
@fastnslowww said:
@Addict187 said:

and the truth.

But it IS indeed FACT, considering and comparing to that of the competition. There is no counter argument.....no matter what others believe.

"everything screams a rush job and no passion behind it."- None of this is fact. Anyone with a brain can see the Pro was the half assed job.

"Their 1st party studios don't exist and never really did."--another lie. You may not like their first party, but they do in fact exist.

"Sony and Nintendo are the only ones keep things fresh and idealistic, evolving so to speak."-what did Sony do with hardware that is fresh? The Pro has a stronger GPU than the regular and its a half assed upgrade in comparison to the X. All it does is up Rez games, not get 4k assets like the X does. I own both, Pro is weak sauce in comparison. It was thrown together quick for the PSVR.

As for Nintendo they are hit and miss. They were keeping it fresh with the WiiU also but it didn't really hit, did it?

Everyone knows MS' faults. Their first party is slim and locked into IPs. They need to work on broadening the party and loosening what they can work on. But your assessment of they need to be forced out screams you are a little bitch that can't understand your preferences aren't law, or the truth for all human beings. Xbox has its place whether you like it or not. Nothing Sony makes matches Xbox in MP gaming. Why would I pay Sony $60/year after Layden said they don't care about MP? And their network is down regularly.

Other people have their own preferences. Get over it.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56036 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

No you stuck your nose into my conversation like you normally do, and just like I said you would, you gave a bullshit answer.

No one in this thread has told me why, so you answer the question, how as an Xbox gamer do I not like quality games and i'm a casual.

(For some reasons, I didn't get this notification until I re-enter this thread but since I have time, I'll play you're game)

I believe all consoles have games that appeal to a wide variety of gamer types. You like racing games, you like Forza games thus MS owns the rights, has lots of casual fan for and you prefer Xbox One vs everyone else. A lot of the challenge in the Xbox exclusives comes from the online play. A single player challenge is never going to match up to the competition from other players, so in that respect, you could say that it is the PS4 exclusives that are geared towards casual players. This also applies to Nintendo as well. All consoles have cater to casuals or they would go out of business, MS understands that. Didn't you say PS4 & Nintendo Switch doesn't offer you anything? If the answer is no, then MS did something right for you to enjoy vs not the other consoles could offer you.

I'm a gamer, I play what I find to be interesting fun and nothing more.

(Personally, a casual gamer is someone who plays seldom or plays very few titles. People who play nothing but the indies/mobile phone games, Facebook games, CoD, the annual Sports titles, etc. A "hardcore" gamer plays a large variety and far more often than a casual gamer, which may include many of the same games. I know few people who only games on Madden and CoD, never playing anything more. That'd be a casual gaming scenario to me. The gamer going from Mario to Titanfall to Forza to Kirby, and so on, would be more of a gamer to me, which that makes me a gamer by the way)

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By bigfootpart2
Member since 2013 • 1131 Posts

@fastnslowww said:
@bigfootpart2 said:

called passion and love for gaming, kid.

Seems more like an Asperger's tantrum to me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 deactivated-63181ff40994a

@cainetao11 said:
@fastnslowww said:
@cainetao11 said:
@fastnslowww said:
@Addict187 said:

and the truth.

"everything screams a rush job and no passion behind it."- None of this is fact. Anyone with a brain can see the Pro was the half assed job.

"Their 1st party studios don't exist and never really did."--another lie. You may not like their first party, but they do in fact exist.

"Sony and Nintendo are the only ones keep things fresh and idealistic, evolving so to speak."-what did Sony do with hardware that is fresh? The Pro has a stronger GPU than the regular and its a half assed upgrade in comparison to the X. All it does is up Rez games, not get 4k assets like the X does. I own both, Pro is weak sauce in comparison. It was thrown together quick for the PSVR.

As for Nintendo they are hit and miss. They were keeping it fresh with the WiiU also but it didn't really hit, did it?

Everyone knows MS' faults. Their first party is slim and locked into IPs. They need to work on broadening the party and loosening what they can work on. But your assessment of they need to be forced out screams you are a little bitch that can't understand your preferences aren't law, or the truth for all human beings. Xbox has its place whether you like it or not. Nothing Sony makes matches Xbox in MP gaming. Why would I pay Sony $60/year after Layden said they don't care about MP? And their network is down regularly.

Other people have their own preferences. Get over it.

Put that blind ego-patriotic-racism mentality aside. PS4 pro in NO way was a rush job, rather a minor upgrade due to the push for better stability with VR.....for better performance. Even so, Sony will not simply go ahead and waste a shit load of money on new hardware for the uprade, while in the process of ruining the core PS4......this is just common sense. Unlike MS who had to with the X, because how shitty produced the One was. This is simple fact.

No one said that MS didn't have 1st party support........It's just extremely SHITTY compared to SONY's. (comprehension skills, kiddo).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:

(For some reasons, I didn't get this notification until I re-enter this thread but since I have time, I'll play you're game)

I believe all consoles have games that appeal to a wide variety of gamer types. You like racing games, you like Forza games thus MS owns the rights, has lots of casual fan for and you prefer Xbox One vs everyone else. A lot of the challenge in the Xbox exclusives comes from the online play. A single player challenge is never going to match up to the competition from other players, so in that respect, you could say that it is the PS4 exclusives that are geared towards casual players. This also applies to Nintendo as well. All consoles have cater to casuals or they would go out of business, MS understands that. Didn't you say PS4 & Nintendo Switch doesn't offer you anything? If the answer is no, then MS did something right for you to enjoy vs not the other consoles could offer you.

I'm a gamer, I play what I find to be interesting fun and nothing more.

(Personally, a casual gamer is someone who plays seldom or plays very few titles. People who play nothing but the indies/mobile phone games, Facebook games, CoD, the annual Sports titles, etc. A "hardcore" gamer plays a large variety and far more often than a casual gamer, which may include many of the same games. I know few people who only games on Madden and CoD, never playing anything more. That'd be a casual gaming scenario to me. The gamer going from Mario to Titanfall to Forza to Kirby, and so on, would be more of a gamer to me, which that makes me a gamer by the way)

I'm not a game dav.

And you wrote that wall of text and never answered my 2 questions.

Never mind dav I think we're done here.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@i_p_daily: I did answer! But since you already found the answer, my work here is done :P

You just see to be stuck up.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By cainetao11

@fastnslowww:

Put that blind ego-patriotic-racism mentality aside. PS4 pro in NO way was a rush job, rather a minor upgrade due to the push for better stability with VR.....for better performance. Even so, Sony will not simply go ahead and waste a shit load of money on new hardware for the uprade, while in the process of ruining the core PS4......this is just common sense. Unlike MS who had to with the X, because how shitty produced the One was. This is simple fact.

No one said that MS didn't have 1st party support........It's just extremely SHITTY compared to SONY's. (comprehension skills, kiddo).

Wait, are you kidding me? "Their 1st party studios don't exist and never really did." Thats in your post, not mine. You did say MS has no first party. Ive quoted you twice butt wipe. COMPREHEND that Dildo Gaggins

None of what you said is a fact because the games still play on the base X1 just like the base PS4. WTF are you even talking about? I won't even entertain the which is a rush job argument anymore. Only Sony ball lickers don't see that the Pro is half assed compared to the X and it obviously stings your anus.

And why the fvck do you care about how much money is spent by any of these companies? Its not yours.

You are a pole slurping Sony nut hugging fanboy. Your post history is public. So go fvck yourself with calling me out. Clean your side of the street first ball bag breath. I have flagged you for calling me a racist.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#130 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

@luxuryheart said:
@theone86 said:
@Dark_sageX said:

Not that I like the Xbox ONE X or anything but don't you guys think he has a point? the X sorta IS utterly lacking in exclusives, and is very VERY far behind in sales, does anybody actually have a legitimate counter argument?

and also a life lesson here: if you think a immature one liner responses makes you smart, it doesn't, it really doesn't.

Exclusives are a stain on the soul of the game industry and I could give a rat's ass about which company is outselling the others. the XOX is terrible and I would never buy it, but I feel that way about most consoles. If anything I kinda hate Sony more because they have more exclusive titles I want to buy but can't because I won't buy their system (I will play a baseball sim on my PC again one day, I just know it).

Oh, and console makers REALLY need to get on board with the whole being able to transfer titles between systems thing, so backwards compatibility is a super-huge deal for me. Don't really care about all the things MS is doing wrong, really care about the one thing they're doing right.

Why would a company do that? That's like HBO releasing some of their shows on Netflix. Sure it would be better for consumers and Netflix, but it won't benefit HBO at all.

It sucks, but exclusives sell consoles. If you want to play Sony exclusives, buy a Sony system. Don't want to buy a Sony system? Then get over. The exclusives obviously aren't worth it then.

Nope, sorry, never getting over it. I want to play Spider-Man and MLB The Show without shelling out $400 on something I'm going to use for a couple of months and then never again. If that's the only way consoles can make money, by taking other people's work and forcing you to buy their product in order to experience it instead of making a machine I actually want to buy, then screw consoles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: I did answer! But since you already found the answer, my work here is done :P

You just see to be stuck up.

Nowhere in your blabbering did you explain why I don't like quality games and is a casual gamer.

You should work for a pharmaceutical company as reading your comments brings on headaches, you'd be a great salesman for them.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@i_p_daily: My reply is a week old now and you're still babbling about this? Dude move on, were done.

Johnny-n-Roger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#133  Edited By Johnny-n-Roger
Member since 2003 • 15151 Posts

What an amazing console.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

Aren’t PS4 consoles made in China ?

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

Great piece of hardware>

Pushed out as an add on to a failing system>

Genius!

The One X was potential greatness that may never be realized because of shortsighted and cowardly management.

Nintendo cut all ties with their failing Wii U platform and are laughing all the way to the bank, Upon the Switches unprecedented successful release MS knew they F'ed up with their direction of the X.

scoots9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#136 scoots9
Member since 2006 • 3505 Posts

Would be nice if it had high end powerful hardware across the board, especially considering the current GPU and RAM market. Unfortunately, its CPU is severely dated. Is it really too much to ask that a new console beat my souped up 8+ year old PC?

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

@ConanTheStoner: with that logic you should never get excited over a game since its just a plastic disc

Or should never be inspired by any type of art since its just craft.

I understand what both sides mean tho

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@Johnny-n-Roger said:

What an amazing console.

Indeed. I was soooo blown away when I pick up my first Xbox console only to play Halo: Combat Evolve and so much more. Halo & Halo 2 were my most played Xbox games on that system. It's a shame Halo died after Bungie left :(

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178837 Posts

@mclarenmaster18 said:

Xbox One X is bad? No it's not!

Xbox One X is amazing plus more powerful than PS4 Pro and Nintendo Switch combined!

The most important thing about consoles is games. Just a head's up.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@Livecommander said:

@ConanTheStoner: with that logic you should never get excited over a game since its just a plastic disc

Or should never be inspired by any type of art since its just craft.

I understand what both sides mean tho

What? No. Wtf lol. That is not a logical conclusion my guy.

Enjoying a video game has next to nothing to do with the disc it's printed on (if I even bought discs), or the brand of the box that happens to play them.

When I eat a great meal at a restaurant, I don't obsess over which oven, grill, etc. it was cooked with.

- "Oh wow, what a great steak! It was cooked on a Weber Genesis? Yeah man, **** the Napolean Prestige, it needs to exit the grill industry."

lmao you see how stupid that sounds? But that's gamer logic here.

Treating console fanboy brand obsession as if it's the same thing as appreciating art or a good game is pretty damn lulzy man.

Avatar image for SexPantherPanda
SexPantherPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 SexPantherPanda
Member since 2008 • 120 Posts

@fastnslowww:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: My reply is a week old now and you're still babbling about this? Dude move on, were done.

I don't have notifications turned on, so I only see reply's to my comments if I revisit a thread. The only babbling here is coming from you because you can't answer simple questions lol.

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

@ConanTheStoner: you called a system a piece of plastic , that directly falls into proportion with calling a game a plastic disc. Same dum conclusion.

Digital games are just a computer code.... that how yall sound.

Ps. Some food need specific types of pots and youll be surprised how in dept specific kitchen tools get in order get the food you only think is simple to make