One of the best Bonus Rounds I have ever seen (Game Trailers)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dream431ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dream431ca
Member since 2003 • 10165 Posts

Very interesting. Must watch.

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/bonusround/303?ch=1&sd=0

G-O-M-J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 G-O-M-J
Member since 2009 • 1520 Posts
i had no idea david jaffe was such a douche
sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts
I saw that earlier. I'm looking forward to the later entries. It's like the perfect combination.
Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Gh0st_Of_0nyx
Member since 2007 • 8992 Posts
:lol: jaffe is on total damage control this episode because the ps3 is such a failure.
goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

:lol: jaffe is on total damage control this episode because the ps3 is such a failure.Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Yes, I noticed that too. Yes Jaffe, value is very important, but there's a saturation point. At $400 value is easily looked over. Especially if you're only going to buy one console and don't have a high-def set up...like most of us.

Also, there is no way PS3 will be a 10 year console. The only reason PS1 or PS2 were is because they sold enough to warrant it. If the N64 or GC, or xbox had sold 100 mill, they would had been around for 10 years too. But they wern't, and as responsible companies, Nintendo and MS discountinued their consoles for new ones for a fresh chance to gain more market share.

MotoJ19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MotoJ19
Member since 2008 • 318 Posts

The only way the PS3 will be in function for the next 10 years is because of it's blu-ray capabilities, not because people want to keep playing games on it, especially with the PS4 most likely being out by then (if Sony has the money for another console).

Trigger_Hppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Trigger_Hppy
Member since 2007 • 847 Posts

Agreed, this is what Bonus Round should be. Many opinions on important issues, with an all-star panel. Best one in awhile.

Ross_the_B0SS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ross_the_B0SS
Member since 2008 • 1210 Posts

What a good debate. Fanboys should be taking notes.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

That was funny. Jaffe is so upset over PS3's lack of success.

HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 HAZE-Unit
Member since 2007 • 10564 Posts

That was funny. Jaffe is so upset over PS3's lack of success.

BioShockOwnz

Ya but he is cool, he is making some good points of view about "is there something else to talk about other than price and other stuff about console wars?"

He is kinda right, I mean people either love it or hate it, there is few in between who actually cares about the other console.

And Keighly also caught Jaffe when he pointed out the Gamecube.

But you know what is the most amazing lesson in that discussion, they respect each other and actually take notes and learn and agree, here in SW everybody wants to force their opinions on each other and everybody is right and everybody else is wrong.

Elite-Realist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Elite-Realist
Member since 2007 • 556 Posts
But I agree with Jaffe though. Bloody buy 1 console and stick to it and if you can afford more go ahead. I don't need to be hearing my console rock blah blah blah its about time people grow up. I can garantee half of you people don't even finish most of the games you buy :P
PSdual_wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 PSdual_wielder
Member since 2003 • 10646 Posts

Very nice episode. Some of the best figures in this part of the world discussing important issues.

Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts

Best you say? Hmmmm, well, now's as good a time as any to start watching the Bonus Round again.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

All-star panel indeed. The only thing that couldcome close tothat is hiphopgamer , Luke Smith , and Shane Bettenhausen ........ special host Torrence Davis.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

All-star panel indeed. The only thing that couldcome close tothat is hiphopgamer , Luke Smith , and Shane Bettenhausen ........ special host Torrence Davis.

Nike_Air

Omg, that'd be epic. Just like the old times. Those 2 used to go at it like crazy on 1UP Yours. Now they're working with game companies (Bungie, Ignition). Crazy stuff.

HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 HAZE-Unit
[QUOTE="Nike_Air"]

i agree regardless if you are being serious or not :P they had some great subjects to talk about in their podcast.
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

[QUOTE="Nike_Air"]

HAZE-Unit

i agree regardless if you are being serious or not :P they had some great subjects to talk about in their podcast.

I'm serious. They are entertaining people to me. I'd love to see them all go at it .... especially with ps3 vs. 360 or anything gaming related really.

HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 HAZE-Unit
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

[QUOTE="Nike_Air"]

Omg, that'd be epic. Just like the old times. Those 2 used to go at it like crazy on 1UP Yours. Now they're working with game companies (Bungie, Ignition). Crazy stuff.

i didn't listen to the highlighted people but i know alot of people praise them but I know about Tor Davis and HHG they are making big things now and I like them specially on the warzone.
HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 HAZE-Unit
[QUOTE="Nike_Air"]

[QUOTE="HAZE-Unit"][QUOTE="Nike_Air"]

I'm serious. They are entertaining people to me. I'd love to see them all go at it .... especially with ps3 vs. 360 or anything gaming related really.

oh ok my bad, yeah I would like them to be on one show, that would be really good, on a side note, the hate for HHG is really getting funny and I like how HHG responded this week.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 Nedemis
Member since 2002 • 10715 Posts
i had no idea david jaffe was such a doucheG-O-M-J
really? I thought everyone knew this for years. :|