cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#1 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38027 Posts

All Im reading is positive stuff about this game. I need to try it for myself. Still, congrats to Ninja heory.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44093 Posts

Nice. I think it looked pretty cool myself and could be a lot of fun. Definitely keeping my eye on it.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cainetao11

@Archangel3371 said:

Nice. I think it looked pretty cool myself and could be a lot of fun. Definitely keeping my eye on it.

You know back last gen a few of my buddies in the Army and I loved the online for GoW Ascension. We became a 4 man team and were very hard to beat and what we liked about the game was it was online and not another shooter. Melee combat was a fun change to us. I'm hoping Bleeding Edge hits that same point for me. We'll see.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

I like the character designs and will definitely give this game a shot; looks like it could be fun.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44093 Posts

@cainetao11: Yeah online multiplayer brawlers can be quite fun and a change of pace.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56017 Posts

It looks really polished and fun to me, even though this typically isn't my type of game I'd prefer to play. I wanted a SP from Ninja Theory but I get this is only one game they've been working on. I'll play it with Game Pass and go in with an open mind.

Also, congrats to Ninja Theory for winning best of E3 2019 by Gamespot.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#7 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69345 Posts
Just when a select few said the game was trash.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

I'm honestly surprised. It is probably just because this isn't my kind of game - I see that Fortnighty looking gang strutting up and my brain is just like "nope nope nope"

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

I thought it looked alright, but I did not see much more of it beyond the trailer they showed at the Microsoft conference. With these types of games I really just need to wait and see how well-received they get when they launch.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Pedro

I look forward to playing the alpha.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 cainetao11

@davillain- said:

It looks really polished and fun to me, even though this typically isn't my type of game I'd prefer to play. I wanted a SP from Ninja Theory but I get this is only one game they've been working on. I'll play it with Game Pass and go in with an open mind.

Also, congrats to Ninja Theory for winning best of E3 2019 by Gamespot.

I think many of us did. I figured if MS could get Crytek to sell the Ryse IP, Ninja Theory could take a stab at it. Alas, this is something they've been on for years and now they have funding and tools from MS so theyre going all in. We'll see.

@Pedro said:

LOL yup. Somehow people claim the "lost" but their new IP is being praised from those that have witnessed it there LOL

adsparky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#12 adsparky
Member since 2006 • 2560 Posts

Sigh... On Sunday I thought this game was so-so, but after one of the most disappointing E3 I really think this game is one of the best things that happened this E3.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

@adsparky said:

Sigh... On Sunday I thought this game was so-so, but after one of the most disappointing E3 I really think this game is one of the best things that happened this E3.

Why do you sigh at the start of every comment?

adsparky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 adsparky

@briguyb13 said:
@adsparky said:

Sorry, this E3 let me down a lot and I feel somewhat depressed when reminiscing, so probably i'll keep doing it like a week or two, but i'll try not to.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@adsparky said:
@briguyb13 said:
@adsparky said:

Sorry, this E3 let me down a lot and I feel somewhat depressed when reminiscing, so probably i'll keep doing it like a week or two, but i'll try not to.

What about this year's show got ya down? Only things I'm disappointed with are AC delay and no showing of SMT V.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Can someone call me when they announce Enslaved 2, thanks in advance :)

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11053 Posts
@i_p_daily said:

Can someone call me when they announce Enslaved 2, thanks in advance :)

Same.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56017 Posts

@briguyb13 said:
@adsparky said:

What about this year's show got ya down? Only things I'm disappointed with are AC delay and no showing of SMT V.

I think the problem is people expectations were really high. Like Good games takes time to come out and be treated but every year. people expect some God of War level games but to me, this year's E3 was mostly showing Mobile games, and it was really lackluster more so then last year's E3. Don't get me wrong, I was impress what was shown but too many cinematic trailers and hardly any gameplay representing how the game works. Cyberpunk 2077, Doom Eternal and just about all of Nintendo games stood out the most.

I went into E3 2019 low expectations and it paid off.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@davillain- said:
@briguyb13 said:

Same here.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15895 Posts

Great!

Too bad this just reminds me of how the heck Evolve got one back in the day. You should too, its not that long ago.

adsparky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 adsparky

@briguyb13 said:
@adsparky said:
@briguyb13 said:
@adsparky said:

I have always been a big videogame fan, for me E3 was like a second Christmas, I waited all year for it, the announcements, the conferences, even the reactions of other people, etc. I've seen how it has been degrading with each passing year, but this year was a rock bottom for me, Sony didn't assist at all, Nintendo already kinda abandoned since years ago, but also their Direct was a let down to me, the trailers for the two games that I was interested to see more (Astral Chain and Fire Emblem) unhyped me about them, Microsoft did have a conference, but as I said before, it felt to me that they didn't feel confident of what they were showing, the others were pretty forgettable especially bethesda that seemed like an infomercial with all including the hired crowd, the only one that standed out was Square-Enix because their conference was what I expected of an E3, Pride in their products and the ability to hype the crowd which transmited to the people that were watching online.

But above all what disappointed me the most was the lack of surprises, they were really few, There was not a really big annoucement for Microsoft, Nintendo did announce Breath of the Wild sequel, but they have been teasing it several times so it was a matter of time and the trailer was as good as just showing the logo but there was no metroid, bayonetta, F-Zero or as you say SMT. It is good to see that the industry is healthy but the memorable moments were the ones that made E3 for me and this one stands for the lack of them.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#22 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

Good. Ninja Theory hasn’t been given its due and most everything they’ve made is no less than good in quality. Dmc, Heavenly Sword, Enslaved, Hellblade: all worth a playthrough.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts
@sakaixx said:

Great!

Too bad this just reminds me of how the heck Evolve got one back in the day. You should too, its not that long ago.

And Titanfall and now that franchise is already dead.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sakaiXx

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@sakaixx said:

Great!

And Titanfall and now that franchise is already dead.

Xbox marketing deals cursed them. Remembers Evolve got timed exclusive map for xbox one. . . . omg haha

adsparky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 adsparky

@davillain- said:
@briguyb13 said:
@adsparky said:

I think the problem is people expectations were really high. Like Good games takes time to come out and be treated but every year. people expect some God of War level games but to me, this year's E3 was mostly showing Mobile games, and it was really lackluster more so then last year's E3. Don't get me wrong, I was impress what was shown but too many cinematic trailers and hardly any gameplay representing how the game works. Cyberpunk 2077, Doom Eternal and just about all of Nintendo games stood out the most.

I simply can't go with low expectatons; it is the E3, it's not like a direct or a company event, it is suppossed to be the biggest event of the year.

mazuiface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mazuiface
Member since 2016 • 1604 Posts

They picked that over Cyberpunk Keanu Reeves?

lol what

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sakaiXx

@adsparky said:
@briguyb13 said:
@adsparky said:
@briguyb13 said:

But above all what disappointed me the most was the lack of surprises, they were really few, There was not a really big annoucement for Microsoft, Nintendo did announce Breath of the Wild sequel, but they have been teasing it several times so it was a matter of time and the trailer was as good as just showing the logo but there was no metroid, bayonetta, F-Zero or as you say SMT. It is good to see that the industry is healthy but the memorable moments were the ones that made E3 for me and this one stands for the lack of them.

@davillain- said:

Great example of how decisive this E3 is. I'm in the very hyped for FF7R and few other games, but overall disappointed by overall presentation cause expecting Xbox and Nintendo to capitalize on massive gap Sony left.

Anyhow this is the first time ATLUS ever developed SMT game this long. SMT is not Persona, its very niche that the 600k sales in 2 years for SMTIV is considered good sales for ATLUS. They used to curn out SMT games almost every year for DS & 3DS. Wonder what is keeping them so long? already got the engine and asset available during persona 5 development, just import those demons like usual.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

I think the character design is hideous. Game could be fun though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2b4872031c2
deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-5f2b4872031c2
Member since 2018 • 2683 Posts

If they announced an Enslaved sequel I'd put my money down on the next Xbox day one. I'm that big of a fan.

But I won't touch this cartoony Overwatch-looking trash.

dimebag667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 dimebag667
Member since 2003 • 3041 Posts

@X_CAPCOM_X: I agree. Really getting worn out on silly over-the-top Burger King kids club characters douched in magenta.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

This was one of the worst E3 games shown. Some people just don't care about true masterpieces, only dumb games with MTS.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 rmpumper  Online
Member since 2016 • 2131 Posts

Look like pontless trash to me, but what do I know? I don't play any of these character pvp games.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

It looked interesting to me. I think people jomped on it because of style and not what they wanted from Ninja Theory. I want to learn more about it. I like melee combat games in any form.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

Gotta love it when a new IP looks to have promise.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46171 Posts

But cows who have never played the game are telling me it's a piece of shit?

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#36  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34553 Posts

I don't know how it plays. Is it like Overwatch in 3rd person? Is it like Fortnite (puke)? Is it Battle Royale, Deathmatch, MOBA, CTF, PVP, PVE..? Are the levels from start to fininsh or are there arenas? Can't watch videos right now if you're wondering why I don't just watch some videos..

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@subspecies said:

If they announced an Enslaved sequel I'd put my money down on the next Xbox day one. I'm that big of a fan.

But I won't touch this cartoony Overwatch-looking trash.

2 lies in the one post, well done reduc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d35e2183f2b7
deactivated-5d35e2183f2b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-5d35e2183f2b7
Member since 2019 • 80 Posts

I like the art style, but it's definitely not my type of game.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts
@Pedro said:

Maybe to your surprise, I was the first Sony fan who defended the game and gave a positive impression over the people who were bashing it.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BoxRekt
@mazuiface said:

They picked that over Cyberpunk Keanu Reeves?

lol what

I heard the actual behind doors gameplay shown for Cyberpunk 2077 to the press, similar to The Witcher 3 IMO, was more or less wack!

Remember the Cyberpunk video we saw was still only a pre-rendered in engine demo, not actual gameplay.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45049 Posts

This is Xbox's Splatoon.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BoxRekt
@SolidGame_basic said:

This is Xbox's Splatoon.

That's, actually not a bad thing.

Playstation could use one too. I'd love them taking another shot at PlayStation All-Stars.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44017 Posts

Day mofo one.... Congrats NT. :D

GamePass baby!!! lol :P

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Pedro

People have unrealistic expectations for E3. Every E3 simply cannot be full of surprises and megalithic announcements. Its simply impossible. In fact the very nature of having surprises and megalithic announcements every year will no longer be a surprise or megalithic. Its time to realize that you will never get that feeling you experience most likely only once ever again. :)

@boxrekt said:

Maybe to your surprise, I was the first Sony fan who defended the game and gave a positive impression over the people who were bashing it.

Now if only you could be more rational than fanatical all the time. If only. :)

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#45 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

No way. That was one of the few games I didn't even put on my list cause I wasn't feeling it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2b4872031c2
deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 deactivated-5f2b4872031c2
Member since 2018 • 2683 Posts

@i_p_daily: My god how I've pissed you off.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3014 Posts

Lol ok

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#48 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts
Loading Video...

Raining51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Raining51
Member since 2016 • 1162 Posts

Great example of how decisive this E3 is. I'm in the very hyped for FF7R and few other games, but overall disappointed by overall presentation cause expecting Xbox and Nintendo to capitalize on massive gap Sony left.

Anyhow this is the first time ATLUS ever developed SMT game this long. SMT is not Persona, its very niche that the 600k sales in 2 years for SMTIV is considered good sales for ATLUS. They used to curn out SMT games almost every year for DS & 3DS. Wonder what is keeping them so long? already got the engine and asset available during persona 5 development, just import those demons like usual.

Yes that sounds reasonable.