OMG- more bad PS3 news today. How much until enough is enough?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

accameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 accameron
Member since 2004 • 1521 Posts
with the news from that other thread that smaller video game shops in Japan are clearing out their PS3s to make room for the Wii and DS. How much more bad news will it take to convince you people that the PS3 is one of the biggest scams pulled off in recent history on consumers?? There are almost NO GOOD GAMES out for it, it COSTS 600 FREAKING DOLLARS, and regularly produces inferior quality multi-platform games to the "inerior" 360. Plus, you are FORCED to have a blu-ray player, that is not even guaranteed to be the standard format, and the bluray movies cost $35. Not to mention the ABYSMAL SALES of the PS3, NINE MONTHS AFTER RELEASE. Sony threw away possibly the biggest dynasty in video game history through arrogant and stupid decisions, that continue to this day. It seems that everytime I read here, more bad news about the PS3 is posted. How much more bad news until you sell your PS3?
accameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 accameron
I also forgot to add that I am SO RELIEVED that I did not buy a PS3. I wanted one so bad, and then they announced the price, which I can afford but I refuse to pay that much to play freaking video games. I feel sorry for PS3 loyalists- you guys are inspiring though, to keep up your loyalty after Sony continually rapes you again and again.
septicvirus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 septicvirus
Member since 2007 • 967 Posts

with the news from that other thread that smaller video game shops in Japan are clearing out their PS3s to make room for the Wii and DS. How much more bad news will it take to convince you people that the PS3 is one of the biggest scams pulled off in recent history on consumers?? There are almost NO GOOD GAMES out for it, it COSTS 600 FREAKING DOLLARS, and regularly produces inferior quality multi-platform games to the "inerior" 360. Plus, you are FORCED to have a blu-ray player, that is not even guaranteed to be the standard format, and the bluray movies cost $35. Not to mention the ABYSMAL SALES of the PS3, NINE MONTHS AFTER RELEASE. Sony threw away possibly the biggest dynasty in video game history through arrogant and stupid decisions, that continue to this day. It seems that everytime I read here, more bad news about the PS3 is posted. How much more bad news until you sell your PS3? accameron

The price of blu-ray movies is why I don't see the standard blu-ray player as a plus

Endfinal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Endfinal
Member since 2007 • 875 Posts

with the news from that other thread that smaller video game shops in Japan are clearing out their PS3s to make room for the Wii and DS. How much more bad news will it take to convince you people that the PS3 is one of the biggest scams pulled off in recent history on consumers?? There are almost NO GOOD GAMES out for it, it COSTS 600 FREAKING DOLLARS, and regularly produces inferior quality multi-platform games to the "inerior" 360. Plus, you are FORCED to have a blu-ray player, that is not even guaranteed to be the standard format, and the bluray movies cost $35. Not to mention the ABYSMAL SALES of the PS3, NINE MONTHS AFTER RELEASE. Sony threw away possibly the biggest dynasty in video game history through arrogant and stupid decisions, that continue to this day. It seems that everytime I read here, more bad news about the PS3 is posted. How much more bad news until you sell your PS3?accameron

Until I get the news that you have stopped posting. I really want to sell mine too, so just stop now.

hamstergeddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hamstergeddon
Member since 2006 • 7188 Posts
*waits for this to blow up into a 20 pg flame war*  
here we go
Qii-Xii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Qii-Xii
Member since 2007 • 237 Posts

with the news from that other thread that smaller video game shops in Japan are clearing out their PS3s to make room for the Wii and DS. How much more bad news will it take to convince you people that the PS3 is one of the biggest scams pulled off in recent history on consumers?? There are almost NO GOOD GAMES out for it, it COSTS 600 FREAKING DOLLARS, and regularly produces inferior quality multi-platform games to the "inerior" 360. Plus, you are FORCED to have a blu-ray player, that is not even guaranteed to be the standard format, and the bluray movies cost $35. Not to mention the ABYSMAL SALES of the PS3, NINE MONTHS AFTER RELEASE. Sony threw away possibly the biggest dynasty in video game history through arrogant and stupid decisions, that continue to this day. It seems that everytime I read here, more bad news about the PS3 is posted. How much more bad news until you sell your PS3? accameron

What?

GundamGuy0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GundamGuy0
Member since 2003 • 10970 Posts

[QUOTE="accameron"]with the news from that other thread that smaller video game shops in Japan are clearing out their PS3s to make room for the Wii and DS. How much more bad news will it take to convince you people that the PS3 is one of the biggest scams pulled off in recent history on consumers?? There are almost NO GOOD GAMES out for it, it COSTS 600 FREAKING DOLLARS, and regularly produces inferior quality multi-platform games to the "inerior" 360. Plus, you are FORCED to have a blu-ray player, that is not even guaranteed to be the standard format, and the bluray movies cost $35. Not to mention the ABYSMAL SALES of the PS3, NINE MONTHS AFTER RELEASE. Sony threw away possibly the biggest dynasty in video game history through arrogant and stupid decisions, that continue to this day. It seems that everytime I read here, more bad news about the PS3 is posted. How much more bad news until you sell your PS3?Endfinal

Until I get the news that you have stopped posting. I really want to sell mine too, so just stop now.

Is someone having a bad day...

mmirza23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mmirza23
Member since 2004 • 3457 Posts

I guess you missed the news about PS3 hitting the 1 million mark in PAL regions? faster than both PS2 and PS1, I love how people only bring up the bad news, especially with sony.

tegovoltio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 tegovoltio
Member since 2004 • 9280 Posts

*waits for this to blow up into a 20 pg flame war*
here we gohamstergeddon

Or lock'd

leadernator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 leadernator
Member since 2003 • 9064 Posts

and we all seem to forget how bad the 360 is doing in Japan :|

360s were reduced in Japanese store ever since its launch :|

Ericvon71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ericvon71
Member since 2004 • 3219 Posts

Since you are so fourthcoming with the news..........not unless I am missing something but I do not see a link!!!!

-The-G-Man-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 -The-G-Man-
Member since 2007 • 6414 Posts
Go back under the bridge.
getbent57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 getbent57
Member since 2004 • 236 Posts

"you are FORCED to have a blu-ray player"

You not not forced to buy any thing. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

aliasfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 aliasfreak
Member since 2004 • 2878 Posts

and we all seem to forget how bad the 360 is doing in Japan :|

360s were reduced in Japanese store ever since its launch :|

leadernator

I agree that the 360 is doing poorly, but it always has (as in the Xbox as well). The Playstation brand though, that is another story, right? To stay constant in a region indicates that you aren't doing anything particularly good or bad. To decrease in a region indicates that you are doing something wrong.

accameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 accameron

[QUOTE="accameron"]with the news from that other thread that smaller video game shops in Japan are clearing out their PS3s to make room for the Wii and DS. How much more bad news will it take to convince you people that the PS3 is one of the biggest scams pulled off in recent history on consumers?? There are almost NO GOOD GAMES out for it, it COSTS 600 FREAKING DOLLARS, and regularly produces inferior quality multi-platform games to the "inerior" 360. Plus, you are FORCED to have a blu-ray player, that is not even guaranteed to be the standard format, and the bluray movies cost $35. Not to mention the ABYSMAL SALES of the PS3, NINE MONTHS AFTER RELEASE. Sony threw away possibly the biggest dynasty in video game history through arrogant and stupid decisions, that continue to this day. It seems that everytime I read here, more bad news about the PS3 is posted. How much more bad news until you sell your PS3? mmirza23

I guess you missed the news about PS3 hitting the 1 million mark in PAL regions? faster than both PS2 and PS1, I love how people only bring up the bad news, especially with sony.

Ummm, Sony also laid off over 100 people this week in their gaming division. 100 people- think how many that is. This is really bad news, because this actually affects people's lives. I read this news not on a gaming site either, but an entertainment industry news site. They are cutting costs right and left to stay afloat- who cares if it sold a million in the PAL region, everyone knew that it would. Not to mention the PS3 getting panned universally in the media.

Avatar image for NobuoMusicMaker
NobuoMusicMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 NobuoMusicMaker
Member since 2005 • 6628 Posts
You consume more lies. Hope it doesn't cause cancer.
amcallister902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 amcallister902
Member since 2006 • 1339 Posts

eh? abysmal sales? its selling just as well as the 360 did when it launched (link http://www.vgchartz.com/hwcomps.php?cons1=X360®1=All&cons2=PS3®2=All&cons3=X360®3=All&align=1 ), and with competition, and with far fewer and worse games- according to you.

own'd!!!!

aliasfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 aliasfreak
Member since 2004 • 2878 Posts

[QUOTE="accameron"]with the news from that other thread that smaller video game shops in Japan are clearing out their PS3s to make room for the Wii and DS. How much more bad news will it take to convince you people that the PS3 is one of the biggest scams pulled off in recent history on consumers?? There are almost NO GOOD GAMES out for it, it COSTS 600 FREAKING DOLLARS, and regularly produces inferior quality multi-platform games to the "inerior" 360. Plus, you are FORCED to have a blu-ray player, that is not even guaranteed to be the standard format, and the bluray movies cost $35. Not to mention the ABYSMAL SALES of the PS3, NINE MONTHS AFTER RELEASE. Sony threw away possibly the biggest dynasty in video game history through arrogant and stupid decisions, that continue to this day. It seems that everytime I read here, more bad news about the PS3 is posted. How much more bad news until you sell your PS3? mmirza23

Just out of curiosity, but how many consoles did they sell the week of launch? Anyone know?

accameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 accameron

[QUOTE="accameron"]with the news from that other thread that smaller video game shops in Japan are clearing out their PS3s to make room for the Wii and DS. How much more bad news will it take to convince you people that the PS3 is one of the biggest scams pulled off in recent history on consumers?? There are almost NO GOOD GAMES out for it, it COSTS 600 FREAKING DOLLARS, and regularly produces inferior quality multi-platform games to the "inerior" 360. Plus, you are FORCED to have a blu-ray player, that is not even guaranteed to be the standard format, and the bluray movies cost $35. Not to mention the ABYSMAL SALES of the PS3, NINE MONTHS AFTER RELEASE. Sony threw away possibly the biggest dynasty in video game history through arrogant and stupid decisions, that continue to this day. It seems that everytime I read here, more bad news about the PS3 is posted. How much more bad news until you sell your PS3? Ericvon71

Since you are so fourthcoming with the news..........not unless I am missing something but I do not see a link!!!!

it's in another thread on system wars today. I don't feel like looking it up. look it up yourself.

Tnasty11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Tnasty11
Member since 2005 • 4497 Posts
if this is true how come ign,kokatu and gamespot don't have this news