OMG!! I just realized...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fballplyr319

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 fballplyr319
Member since 2004 • 248 Posts
that this forum is populated with so many fanboys that no intelligent topics or posts will ever come to fruition and that the rare instances of intelligent arguments will eventually be broken up by endless trolling . To all those who have the courage and audacity to deal with all these fanboys, i salute you. fballplyr319, now signing out...
whitetiger3521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 whitetiger3521
Member since 2005 • 4686 Posts
You must be reading the lemming threads
godhandiscen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 godhandiscen
Member since 2003 • 3454 Posts

You must be reading the lemming threadswhitetiger3521

said the cow....

whoisryanmack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 whoisryanmack
Member since 2006 • 7675 Posts
360 rules.
whitetiger3521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 whitetiger3521
Member since 2005 • 4686 Posts

[QUOTE="whitetiger3521"]You must be reading the lemming threadsgodhandiscen

said the cow....

:D let me guess your a lemming?
nerdmanfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nerdmanfish
Member since 2005 • 52 Posts
And thus, this thread falls into the abyss with every other...
zsc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 zsc4
Member since 2005 • 5233 Posts
that this forum is populated with so many fanboys that no intelligent topics or postsfballplyr319
Thats all i wanted to point out, that this thread is useless only because it won't change anything regarding fanboyism. But i totally agree with you.
Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#8 Tiefster
Member since 2005 • 14639 Posts
[QUOTE="fballplyr319"]that this forum is populated with so many fanboys that no intelligent topics or postszsc4
Thats all i wanted to point out, that this thread is useless only because it won't change anything regarding fanboyism. But i totally agree with you.

Yea people do this all the time...its like they expect SW to be a forbidden>
nerdmanfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nerdmanfish
[QUOTE="fballplyr319"]that this forum is populated with so many fanboys that no intelligent topics or postszsc4

Amen.
P.S. What do the levels mean? And why am I 10 with 30-something posts?
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
[QUOTE="zsc4"][QUOTE="fballplyr319"]that this forum is populated with so many fanboys that no intelligent topics or postsnerdmanfish

Amen.

You've posted 36 times... And you're level 10. Every time you logon/post/read stuff, etc. you gain points towards levels.
whoisryanmack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 whoisryanmack
Member since 2006 • 7675 Posts
[QUOTE="zsc4"][QUOTE="fballplyr319"]that this forum is populated with so many fanboys that no intelligent topics or postsnerdmanfish

Amen.

your level goes up the more you use the entire site. posts barely factor in. its basically meaningless.
Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

I agreee with TC.  System wars can get quite dull.  It's like debating with 5 year olds almost everytime...thats why I hardly even post now... getting a point across can be very pointless almost every thread.
nerdmanfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nerdmanfish
[QUOTE="nerdmanfish"][QUOTE="zsc4"][QUOTE="fballplyr319"]that this forum is populated with so many fanboys that no intelligent topics or postswhoisryanmack

Amen.

your level goes up the more you use the entire site. posts barely factor in. its basically meaningless.

Ah, that explains it, I go to this site a lot, yet hardly post.
O_Lineman17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 O_Lineman17
Member since 2005 • 1128 Posts
Iy's System Wars, what else would you expect?
fballplyr319

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 fballplyr319
Member since 2004 • 248 Posts
i can see how you guys think my post was useless, it kinda was. it's just, i was readin a post on here about 360 vs. PS3 and it was a pretty good article, straight facts and no bias. but then the 2nd post after that was completely ridiculous, the guy made no sense at all with his bs "facts" and didnt have any evidence to back it up. Sometimes there are intelligent people who make good topics, but no matter what, you're gonna get a million fanboys to bash you after you spent a reasonable amount of time making the topic. i guess what im tryin to say is that we need a way to root out all the trolls, but we all know thats impossible.
spark_212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 spark_212
Member since 2005 • 1546 Posts
Now days, cows are the ones trolling, using false information and are completely blind and ignorant, more so than lemmings.
godhandiscen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 godhandiscen
Member since 2003 • 3454 Posts
[QUOTE="godhandiscen"]

[QUOTE="whitetiger3521"]You must be reading the lemming threadswhitetiger3521

said the cow....

:D let me guess your a lemming?

Your guessing skills are right Cow, sadly they dun work when picking the best console.... ROFL MUAHAHAHAHA .... *idiotic fanboy laugh continues*
colmusterd28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 colmusterd28
Member since 2006 • 2854 Posts

that this forum is populated with so many fanboys that no intelligent topics or posts will ever come to fruition and that the rare instances of intelligent arguments will eventually be broken up by endless trolling . To all those who have the courage and audacity to deal with all these fanboys, i salute you. fballplyr319, now signing out...fballplyr319

...congratulations!! you just made the worst thread of the day!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2
deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2
Member since 2004 • 2626 Posts
Now days, cows are the ones trolling, using false information and are completely blind and ignorant, more so than lemmings.spark_212
I agree, the lemmings posts are usually quick and painless. As if coming from a small child. Most of the annoying 360 fanboys have only played halo 1 and 2, maybe Gears of War. But some of these cows...oh my god their existence is almost aggravating, their dellusions are almost breath taking.
colmusterd28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 colmusterd28

[QUOTE="spark_212"]Now days, cows are the ones trolling, using false information and are completely blind and ignorant, more so than lemmings.duncanvk
I agree, the lemmings posts are usually quick and painless. As if coming from a small child. Most of the annoying 360 fanboys have only played halo 1 and 2, maybe Gears of War. But some of these cows...oh my god their existence is almost aggravating, their dellusions are almost breath taking.

um yeah...and the kiddie wii crowd is so mature...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2

[QUOTE="duncanvk"][QUOTE="spark_212"]Now days, cows are the ones trolling, using false information and are completely blind and ignorant, more so than lemmings.colmusterd28

Who said THAT? HAHAHhahaha oooOOOo manhunt 2! Watch out. Like that is going to make up for two decades of Zelda and Mario...
colmusterd28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 colmusterd28
[QUOTE="colmusterd28"]

[QUOTE="duncanvk"][QUOTE="spark_212"]Now days, cows are the ones trolling, using false information and are completely blind and ignorant, more so than lemmings.duncanvk

Who said THAT? HAHAHhahaha oooOOOo manhunt 2! Watch out. Like that is going to make up for two decades of Zelda and Mario...

my favorite hypes of the past couple weeks are manhunt and sonic...Sheep are really scraping that barrell...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2
[QUOTE="duncanvk"][QUOTE="colmusterd28"]

[QUOTE="duncanvk"][QUOTE="spark_212"]Now days, cows are the ones trolling, using false information and are completely blind and ignorant, more so than lemmings.colmusterd28

my favorite hypes of the past couple weeks are manhunt and sonic...Sheep are really scraping that barrell...

haha hey come on, they have the remote to rule them all! psh graphics? sound? who needs it, the NEW GENERATION IS NOW! and "WII" (notice my clever play on words there) are the beginning of it all!